TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

...i think i got my self on the path of Wilda.

*debates resesting or just continue on*

2 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

...i think i got my self on the path of Wilda.

*debates resesting or just continue on*

Ouch

1 minute ago, Marrionetta said:

Ouch

I like the idea of being a librarian, but I also wanna volunteer for the Nurse or do cooking club.

(that and I kinda of wondering if I could matchmaker between her and the script dragon... because apparently I forgot I suppose to get a date.)

....... I'm Wilda. I am *so* Wilda. Omg the awkward exchange in the library, I feel that so much. Goodness. 

2 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

I like the idea of being a librarian, but I also wanna volunteer for the Nurse or do cooking club.

(that and I kinda of wondering if I could matchmaker between her and the script dragon... because apparently I forgot I suppose to get a date.)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Script is the bro of Wilda....

Stuck on choose a club. No spacebar and arrows don't work on my phone. Will the event last all 3 days so I can try on computer tomorrow?

sheesh, talked to Mordred and everything goes black. I guess he ate me. RIP

No, seriously, the text at the end of each of the clubs' pitches needs to go away so I can clearly read what comes next when I move on to the next club.  Cannot move on until I can see what I'm suppposed to be reading.

1 minute ago, -FireClaw- said:

Stuck on choose a club. No spacebar and arrows don't work on my phone. Will the event last all 3 days so I can try on computer tomorrow?

Event is 7 days

1 minute ago, elynne said:

sheesh, talked to Mordred and everything goes black. I guess he ate me. RIP

Same! Thought it was just me!

Just now, aussieJJDude said:

Same! Thought it was just me!

maybe that's the end of what's available today? or maybe Mordred is just... dangerous to talk to. o______o

Oh, one of those games XD Not into them, but it looks cute. But how do you make the dialogue proceed? I've been spamming a bunch of the keys and mouse and nothing seems to work. So what are the actual controls?  Never mind, I got it to work after I refreshed the page. I got the badge, so I think I'll pass on the rest of it.

Anyway, the egg looks very nice ^^ Happy Valentine's Day, everyone ~

Edited by Natakiro

not just Mordred.  My page froze during conversation with Ion.

Maybe, I'm just not in the main thing yet, but this is not for me, I have tendonitis and I'm already in pain!

...and not kind to non-english speaker folks as well. =´/

I got stuck on the path with Olivia. I like astronomy but was NOT expecting her to be so... yeah. Yikes.

Yeah, I guess Ion didn't like me asking them about why they were shaving...

Edited by DorkJulian

I was talking to Ion about him cutting himself shaving and the screen turned black

Also, guys, you know there's a 'Reset Progress' button under the screen, right?  I dunno if anyone's really 'stuck' on the first day, at least not with traditional visual novels/dating sims.

Ouuuu I love these eggs!!!!

.... I feel like my 'character' is a lot better at flirting then I am. Like a *lot* better. 

The reading was ok, but the last two or three pages doubled up, partially overlapping the previous message,  at least I think it did...

2 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

Also, guys, you know there's a 'Reset Progress' button under the screen, right?  I dunno if anyone's really 'stuck' on the first day, at least not with traditional visual novels/dating sims.

I mean, the scene some of us were talking about with Ion shaving was on Day 4, not 1, so I'm tempted to see if there's a workaround instead of not just doing it all over again to get to that point.