TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Angels with Scaly Wings. ((An actual dragon dating game on steam.)) That's what this reminds me of. I got it quite a while back and never finished it. I might go back and try to finish it now. XD

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

1 hour ago, Celestielle said:

You always choose the most gentle and soft replies/approaches. It seems he's scared of abruptness and things like that, so in the end day you choose "gentle greeting" (if I recall correctly), and then you get to the dance with him and watch starry skies (yaaa). 😍

I did the gentle greeting but he keeps saying maybe next time.

nvm I had to restart my game.

Edited by Rexsaurus

Loving the event so far :) I've been forgetting to pick up any of the eggs, oops.

28 minutes ago, broadway_fiend said:

Can’t believe Alun did me so dirty, I was so nice to him! Does anyone know how to change the story so I get him?

Reveal hidden contents

He left with his other buddies so I’m assuming it’s not the abrupt ending SkyWolf was talking about

I just got him to the dance, but I don't remember what exactly I picked... ugh.. I think those lines of support most and all that. xD

So far I like Mordred and Alun most, teehee (played them, Wilda and Ion, gotta try others too haha)

Spoiler

Okay, Seriously, does Tsoko just not go to the dance?  I wanna make sure I'm making cupcakes with him is the right ending!!

Would a really nice person tell me what the description is of the  new eggs?  The new eggs are scattered in the usual eggs already?  Or am I late.  Never get this time zone difference right.....

What on earth...???  I'm in the Astronomy club part of the event, and when I have to choose between "It's Great" and "Blech" for the meteorite cookies, when I choose "It's Great" the website sends me to these forums instead of continuing with the story.  Same thing happens when I choose "Blech" - kicks me over here.  I can't advance any further through this particular storyline.

Edited by Leidarendi

4 minutes ago, Relicanyoner said:

Would a really nice person tell me what the description is of the  new eggs?  The new eggs are scattered in the usual eggs already?  Or am I late.  Never get this time zone difference right.....

If you are looking for them in the Event Biome you're not gonna find any. Check out ANY other biome, there should be plenty and no regular eggs in between. The story how I missed Arcanas on Halloween. xD
This warm egg is surrounded by plants. <-- there you go

Every  story line has a branch that ends with going to the dance with the dragon or at least being invited to the dance. However, there was an error, which TJ has fixed, where that ending wasn't showing up when it was supposed to. That fix went live about 3-ish hours ago, I think. So if you think you selected the options that should have taken you to the dance and didn't get an invitation, if it was before that fix that may be why.

I have to say I NEVER got the dance option with the Magi... But that's OK.

1 hour ago, broadway_fiend said:

Can’t believe Alun did me so dirty, I was so nice to him! Does anyone know how to change the story so I get him?

Reveal hidden contents

He left with his other buddies so I’m assuming it’s not the abrupt ending SkyWolf was talking about

Options(not exact quotes):

Spoiler

Day2: It seemed fun!

Day3: It was exciting!

Day4: Greet him and You bet I do!

Day5: Yes...? and Wow you're amazing!

Day6: You have to be yourself (I think? The option that's not the 'Quit moping' one.)

Day7: You can do it! I believe in you!

+ Oh the babies are here! Congratulations Shajana!! They look very cute. :D

Edited by SkyWolf25

Loving the game so far. 10/10 Would pie the bully again.

This event is so cute! I got Tsoko to ask me to go to the dance with him, super sweet. I gotta try the other storylines now. I never expected to play a VN on dragoncave 🤣

Happy Valentine's day ❤️

The hatchies look adorable and the event sounds fun, can't wait to play it later!

One event question - is there a "wrong" way to do it? Like, in the past, we had the event where if we didn't do the moves in the right order, we never received some of the items. I know this is different, but I don't want to miss out on a cool dance partner just because I didn't play in the correct way.

Quiet happy cry in the corner cause Ion was so dang cute and wow this may just be a cute lil dragon valentines game but thanks y’all involved for the clearly nonbinary option... and making them super cute and sweet to boot...

I almost forgot about the new eggs today, can’t wait to see what these lovelies are! Please be some sort of bouquet dragon...

Can there be some option to get the text to appear faster? The event reset me back to the beginning for some reason when I was trying to input my first option, and it takes forever to get to that point again.

Any chance the option box can get moved over a bit? It is a bit hard to see the text due to some overlapping.

WB

Hoped to see the s2 before I went to bed, but I guess it won't be happening. Grow, babies, grow!