TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Just finished the event without ever going to the Winter's End Dance, hehe! :D But that's okay, I'm not much one for dances anyway. ;) I'd rather geek out like I've been doing the whole event! :P

19 minutes ago, aussieJJDude said:

Worked for me just now... So maybe for you?

Nope, right at the end of chapter 6 for the guardian... Oh well, I'm sure the mods are working on it.

Minor glitch: in day 5 with Ion it says Player in square brackets instead of you username. And again in day 7 before the dance

Edited by Chaos Rider

Good news! Clearing my browser cache and history allowed me to continue in the Guardian event. Going to try the others that didn't work now... Maybe it's just a cache issue.

A skip or fast forward button for the beginning of the day 1 would be awesome...

Other then that the event is fun! Thanks!

image.png.58f1808c1f80f0b18ee61a279a32c7ac.png

and what am I supposed to do here? can't pick anything

Edited by immeria

1 minute ago, immeria said:

image.png.58f1808c1f80f0b18ee61a279a32c7ac.png

and what am I supposed to do here? can't pick anything

Use your arrow keys to select something.

Was able to complete all storylines. Thanks mods and coders, for fixing the bugs!

Kind of sad the some of the endings happened the way they did... A little more romance would have been cute. Overall though, it was fun, wonderfully sprited, and entrancing. Thanks!

I wish I went to the Winter's End Dance. x"D But I did have a good time befriending Olivia. :3 I chose the Astronomy Club originally just because... STARS! But wondered how I'd deal with her initial stuck-up attitude.

I'm more than happy to have persisted instead. :3

Spoiler

She's a sweet, shy gal when you get to know her. :3

I assume I can just click the button of "reset progress" to restart the game and go for a round two, right? o.O?

Happy Valentine's Day for everybody! :D To singles, pair-bonded, and married alike! :D

Aaaaah I nearly forgot there was an event starting today! I just started now, I feel I'm literally in every single High School fanfic ever 😂 It's great!

And the new eggs are SO pretty. Flowers! Yes!!!!! I love flowers, I love flowery dragons, I can't wait to see these guys 😍

3 hours ago, broadway_fiend said:

I caught black screen at the end of day six on the Alun path (I love him!!!!)

but are we playing as a person or a dragon? I can’t quite figure it out. 

Player's species was left ambiguous. You can be whichever you want and whatever species of dragon you want to picture your character as. :3

Happy Valentine's Day, all! ❤️

The eggs look lovely :wub: and the event looks like a lot of fun! :nyan:

Thanks to everyone involved! ^_^

I am not going to peek at TJ's first post any more (except for the eggs) as I want to be surprised when they grow up! XD

21 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

What? Nooooo! Ion come back!

Same!

Is it suposed to end at day 7? Ion just ran away ant that's it :(

1 minute ago, camelia2 said:

Same!

Is it suposed to end at day 7? Ion just ran away ant that's it :(

I thought I was doing so well. It ended so abruptly. T-T

I done all episode at least once. And my favorite is Olivia episode.

I done Mordred episode twice to confirm ending might be vary, and it looks like ;)

...Did I just get a dragon boyfriend? ‘Cause I feel like I did. (Also, GoT and Sailor Moon references. I approve!)

I reset the event but can't fast forward the dialogue now. It keeps trying to reset instead. 

Nevermind it works properly now. 

Edited by Fortune86