TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Just now, Dalek Raptor said:

The event is already horrible for me. At first, it seemed great and now it keeps looping my selection of where I want to go

Let me guess? Picking a club? Ive seen the Antaeran 24 times and none of the rest.

I'm doing the event on my phone and I'm stuck at the part where you choose a club. The game doesn't allow me to move the arrow and choose another option besides astronomy. 

1 minute ago, weebleroxanne said:

Let me guess? Picking a club? Ive seen the Antaeran 24 times and none of the rest.

Use your arrow keys to select a different club?

Oh, I love the green dragon/ham reference!

4 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

Okay, I am kinda of tempt to see if I can date Ion.

(because man, a neglected is nothing to the fact i marry a spider in one of the other Val day events :P)

lol!! 

Of course our first thought with the cooking course is 'can I eat what I make?' lol Priorities! 

3 minutes ago, BatPopsicle said:

I'm doing the event on my phone and I'm stuck at the part where you choose a club. The game doesn't allow me to move the arrow and choose another option besides astronomy. 

Same problem here.  

Is there a stopping point somewhere? Does the game 'save' my progress if I close the tab? 

Omg that Antarean is gorgeous!! Wow, whoever drew that, wow!

The eggs are very pretty but i'm a bit disappointed that it's seemingly another pink, flowery valentines dragon. The idea is a bit played out; this is our third one. Hopefully it won't be a western, we have enough western holiday dragons. A sea serpent would be really cool but I doubt it would come from this egg, a wyrm/lindwyrm/amphiptere would be nice to.

I'm not looped, I've got text overwriting text once I get to the school club part.  "I'll think about!  Thanks!" needs to go away so I can read the new stuff from the next club.

But this is very cool!  I used to love visual novels, & this is definitely giving me those vibes.  Now where did I put my copy of EVER17  . . . ?

Just now, blockEdragon said:

The eggs are very pretty but i'm a bit disappointed that it's seemingly another pink, flowery valentines dragon. The idea is a bit played out; this is our third one. Hopefully it won't be a western, we have enough western holiday dragons. A sea serpent would be really cool but I doubt it would come from this egg, a wyrm/lindwyrm/amphiptere would be nice to.

Well its on the purple side of pink, and there's only a couple with actual flowers on them. I would like a new morphology though.

19 minutes ago, Rosastrasza said:

Happy Valentines and Singles Awareness Days!

Noooo, no listen. Valentines is all about love right? That doesnt have to mean "between two  people". Just do what I do: you want flowers? Go buy yourself flowers! Buy the cute Vday stuffy, get chocolate. Ya'll can be your own Valentine.

Bah, just checked with a vamp and they aren't 2-heads, which is a shame; we need more pastels in that breeding group. I do agree with the hope that they aren't westerns, at least.

I got really close to the end of the Mordrid (Script Dragon, choose Slacking for After School) and then I got a black screen. RIP.

Just now, GayBirb said:

i cant get past the intro for the event ://

press the spacebar or enter key

9 minutes ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

Hmm.  I got to Day 4 or 5 and the screen is black.  Maybe a temporary glitch?  

Same problem here - was at the end of day 5 I think 😧

4 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

*leans into mic* dracoful boyfriend

YAS

5 minutes ago, blockEdragon said:

Yah I was really hoping for something blue, or green or gold, or even red or white again. Rosebuds are one my favorite dragons of all time and they’re pink and flowery, so I like the idea, but... variety. XD Although maybe they’ll pull a 180 on us?

Crap I can't decide between Tsoyo or Ion.  GAAAAAH!

Also, I kinda hope it's a sea dragon, cause we need a pretty love dragon in the oceans.  APHRODITE DRAGON!!!

I was able to fix the looping at the picking the club scene, on mobile, but I had to exit out of full screen, tap the arrows to move, then go back into full screen to choose whatever the arrow was on. Now the screen is black, and I'm assuming it's one of those events where actual time has to pass before it can be completed. Otherwise, this event is amazing. The dragons are gorgeous and that Tangar is absolutely awesome, I love it. Everything about it. Great work!!!