pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

8 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Should I hold on to this egg and breed to one of my release date F Volcanos next? 

Sounds great, yeah! :D Thanks!

Meanwhile, I've sent my Nilia Pygmy egg to schenanigans. :)

Thanks for your help, all!

Yes, they are the only ones so far.

Thanks for confirming @purplehaze! The first pair from my scroll have been named. I chose "first" rather than "only" for the trivia names in case another 2-headed amphiptere breed is released later on. 

Has anyone figured out which genders of the Birthday eggs we will need for the lineage? 

8 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Has anyone figured out which genders of the Birthday eggs we will need for the lineage? 

I've influenced my set (one egg per biome) male and rehchoortahn influenced his set (also one egg per biome) female, so we've got 'em all set either way. I'm sort of deliberately not trying to run this project at the moment, so I don't have an overview exactly over the most likely genders, sorry! They're all regular dragons, right, except the pygmy? If I'm not confused the pygmy ought to be male to continue the pygmy spiral.

The mystery 7th egg is a 2 headed dragon, so there is that as well.

7 hours ago, Shokomon said:

The mystery 7th egg is a 2 headed dragon, so there is that as well.

Granted, we don't know how to get that one yet. I guess we do already know it has an egg, so it should be influenceable. According to the notes in the GDoc, Ghansers will be male in the spiral, so that one will be female in the spiral.

On 5/27/2022 at 8:41 PM, pinkgothic said:

Alt Vines, I believe. @myahoo and @TCA have Skywings from @painless_j that they've been trying to breed with vines (see here and here).

I got an alt vine!! What do I do with it? It's been influenced right.

20 hours ago, TCA said:

I got an alt vine!! What do I do with it? It's been influenced right.

See if you can punt it to @Dirtytabs for breeding with (hutQ). :D

I've sent a transfer link! If DirtyTabs doesn't pick it up, I have a 2008 male CB Black Dragon so if it grows up on my scroll I can still try and continue it, too.

7 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Alright, I have the next 2-headed egg: AwOP1

I think I send this one to @Shokomon, right?

Yes! Thanks :D I wonder if it'll hatch the right colour (the darker Volcano colour). I guess we'll find out!

15 minutes ago, TCA said:

I've sent a transfer link! If DirtyTabs doesn't pick it up, I have a 2008 male CB Black Dragon so if it grows up on my scroll I can still try and continue it, too.

That sounds like a great fallback plan, thank you! :)

Got the Mg!

What gender does it need to be again?

7 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Got the Mg!

What gender does it need to be again?

Female. :) (In a spiral, it's always the gender of the CB parent.)

Unfortunately, the mercury hatched the wrong color: Link

@BringsTheSnow: You want it back.

If not, does anyone else?

Never mind. I froze it. 

Edited by Shokomon

Ah, sorry (to TCA and the thread)! I forgot I had another tentative spot in the regular spiral and was absent from DC for a few of days. I'll gladly take future eggs from the skywing to babysit for an alt and then breed to my CB black. If you're OK with that.

Edited by Dirtytabs

For the Two-Headed Release, we will need to try again, since it became the wrong color.

9 hours ago, Shokomon said:

For the Two-Headed Release, we will need to try again, since it became the wrong color.

Sorry I disappeared for a moment there. Yes, I will breed my pair again later today. They are still on cooldown for now.

I bred my 2-headed pair a few days ago and the second offspring is also was the wrong color. :(

Does anyone else have a F Magnesium from Volcano biome that was stolen on April 25, 2021? If so, I am happy to send you the sibling I have of yOY5D.

~Snow