pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

If nothing better comes up. I was sort of trying to back away from this because I really don't like renaming my dragons, but I can if need be.

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

If nothing better comes up. I was sort of trying to back away from this because I really don't like renaming my dragons, but I can if need be.

If you'd rather not rename it, I think we can also default back to mine, don't worry about it. 🤗

12 hours ago, myahoo said:

I've got her? But, again, re-naming... 😅

Could transfer the name to another Pygmy, seeing as she's not got offspring. XD But I don't want to twist your arm!

The Mistlet/Darkmyst Pygmy is on my scroll at the moment and influenced male in anticipation of getting hatched eventually. I'll keep it in egg form for a little longer, in case someone else turns up with a good pygmy candidate. ❤️

On 11/20/2021 at 6:20 PM, pinkgothic said:

The Mistlet/Darkmyst Pygmy is on my scroll at the moment and influenced male in anticipation of getting hatched eventually. I'll keep it in egg form for a little longer, in case someone else turns up with a good pygmy candidate. ❤️

FYI, this is hatched now. If anyone has a better potential mate than I do, hit me up, please. ❤️

On 11/23/2021 at 12:49 AM, pinkgothic said:

FYI, this is hatched now. If anyone has a better potential mate than I do, hit me up, please. ❤️

Last call. It's got about 24 hours left to grow up (I had stunned it a while ago to give it an extra day). :)

Edited by pinkgothic

11 hours ago, painless_j said:

I can't believe my eyes! We have got a white egg for general lineage! qHvFW here is the pretty. Am I correct to assume that I should be influencing it female and breeding with another dragon of mine, this Skywing?

(UTZI), yes! That's exactly right. Thanks for the update and hallelulja. :D Who would have thought that would be a boss battle, right? Thanks for stubbornly whittling away at it!

For when you get a Skywing: Next up is a CB Dark Green ('Vine') dragon that should be female:

vine.png

We'll try to get an Alt Dark Green out of this one, so it might be worth boss battling this in parallel, depending on how easy it is to get Skywings for the battle. At the moment we may have, participants willing, @blah's CB female Dark Green dragon from November 2009 and @TCA's CB female Dark Green dragon from November 2010 (presumably not renamable, going by past trends). Does anyone else have some nice old Dark Green ladies - and are the aforementioned parties still willing to participate? :)❤️

Yeah, sure, I can still help out. I'm not as attached to the name of that Vine as to several of the other dragons I've had help out, too.

Great, thanks for the heads-up! ^_^

Meanwhile, I have a Spotted Teal dragon for anyone who might want to park it on their scroll in anticipation of the next Drake release. Any takers?

(The Dark Myst pygmy is still on my scroll, too, in case someone other than Fuzzbucket wants a stab at continuing that line.)

On 12/4/2021 at 3:12 AM, pinkgothic said:

Meanwhile, I have a Spotted Teal dragon for anyone who might want to park it on their scroll in anticipation of the next Drake release. Any takers?

(The Dark Myst pygmy is still on my scroll, too, in case someone other than Fuzzbucket wants a stab at continuing that line.)

Anyone? :)

@Fuzzbucket, did you see my question from a few posts ago?

Unlike the bleeping white egg from the previous pair, we have Skywing egg for the general lineage on the first try! UuyxS

Who do I pass it to? And also I need help naming Stone x White pair (with Stone trivia) and White x Skywing pair (with White trivia).

10 hours ago, painless_j said:

Unlike the bleeping white egg from the previous pair, we have Skywing egg for the general lineage on the first try! UuyxS

Who do I pass it to?

Try @TCA! No one else has fessed up right now.

My oldest female CB Dark Green is from 2012-03-02, which is very young compared to when Dark Green Alts were released (12th July 2008 according to the fandom.com wiki, ~19th July 2008 according to codyne). I'm happy to throw her into the ring, mind, if it helps, but I'm making a face at that dragon's 2012 birthyear. :D Granted, 2010 isn't great, either, but it's better by two whole years. XD

vine.png

Anyone else?

9 hours ago, painless_j said:

Looks like a winner :) What do you think, @pinkgothic?

Agreed! :) Thanks so much for throwing her into the ring, @myahoo! ❤️ Let's see how much of a battle this one will be.

The next Skywing should go to TCA by my reckoning, if you're willing to try and breed another, painless_j.

9 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Agreed! :) Thanks so much for throwing her into the ring, @myahoo! ❤️ Let's see how much of a battle this one will be.

The next Skywing should go to TCA by my reckoning, if you're willing to try and breed another, painless_j.

Will try next week! Meanwhile, sent this egg to @myahoo

On 12/3/2021 at 12:08 AM, pinkgothic said:

I have a Dark Myst, btw! https://dragcave.net/lineage/f538B

@Fuzzbucket, want to take it, name it "on the same day" and breed it with this Mis fit, for sneaky Pygmy reuse? ❤️

OK.... Chuck it over !

Got a mistlet; APd- I will try again next week.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

On 12/11/2021 at 3:43 PM, Fuzzbucket said:

I will try again next week.

Fuzz got me a Misfit now and I've yeeted it over to @Sethiss for breeding with this gal.

Next would either be @schenanigans with this Nilia, or if someone else wants to join in:

nilia_m.png

Does anyone have a CB male Nilia from the 21st of May, 2011?