pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

27 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

There is a new 2-headed breed this month and it looks like they are dimporphic. I have multiple release-day 2-headed dragons and am happy to contribute them to the lineage as needed.

👍 And same (well, it's just one pair on my end, but I'm not doing anything other than Release History stuff).

I also have a pair of Market Aranoas and a pair of Market Sapos for the hybrid (bought pairs because I have no idea what the ideal genders to use are), although judging by the release thread, the hybrid is already fairly hard to get, so by the time we get around to it it'll probably be like pulling teeth. :)

We might have the trivia fact already for the 2-heads. Looks to be a typo or coding error in the s2 description.

Oh SHOOT I NEED A NEW DRAKE FOR THE TEAL DRAKE TO CONTINUE THE LINE!

Just now, Shokomon said:

Oh SHOOT I NEED A NEW DRAKE FOR THE TEAL DRAKE TO CONTINUE THE LINE!

Haha, no worries, you're not the only one with a Teal from the previous end of the line! See above; I've just quietly continued it with mine. :)

1 minute ago, pinkgothic said:

Haha, no worries, you're not the only one with a Teal from the previous end of the line! See above; I've just quietly continued it with mine. :)

Lol I actually did get a female! I just didn't realize it lol. But yea! At least it won't die with me. 
https://dragcave.net/view/cuZAk
https://dragcave.net/view/n9F4K

Edit: The 25th was the release day, right?

Edited by Shokomon

I have admittedly not been trying as often as I'd like but I'm still not able to get a kyanite from this nilia. I have moved them to a regular breeding group I have to remind me to try weekly, so hopefully we can get that kyanite soon 

7 hours ago, schenanigans said:

I have admittedly not been trying as often as I'd like but I'm still not able to get a kyanite from this nilia. I have moved them to a regular breeding group I have to remind me to try weekly, so hopefully we can get that kyanite soon 

Thanks for keeping at it! I've got another Nilia I can send you, from my pair, if you want to mix it up.

I'm sorry I took so long, but I finally got around to breeding my drake and the history drake: https://dragcave.net/lineage/kMpJz

Do you all still need it?

Edit: And do you have any ideas for what I can rename these guys too?

Edit2: @Impulsive_Egg maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Shokomon

16 hours ago, Shokomon said:

I'm sorry I took so long, but I finally got around to breeding my drake and the history drake: https://dragcave.net/lineage/kMpJz

Do you all still need it?

Edit: And do you have any ideas for what I can rename these guys too?

@BringsTheSnow has offspring from my corresponding pair, I don't know if they'll be around for breeding it when we get the next drake! You can hold onto that egg for yourself, or you can toss it my way if you want egg space and I'll raise it for whenever the line continues. ❤️^_^ Thank you for breeding it!

In unexciting but related news, @Sethiss and I keep stubbornly trying to get a Ciriax out of her Ciriax x Magnesium pair (Two-Headed line). Magnesiums are ultra common so this has mostly involved me raising CB Magnesiums to flood bit by bit, but we've still not advanced.

18 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

@BringsTheSnow has offspring from my corresponding pair, I don't know if they'll be around for breeding it when we get the next drake! You can hold onto that egg for yourself, or you can toss it my way if you want egg space and I'll raise it for whenever the line continues. ❤️^_^ Thank you for breeding it!

In unexciting but related news, @Sethiss and I keep stubbornly trying to get a Ciriax out of her Ciriax x Magnesium pair (Two-Headed line). Magnesiums are ultra common so this has mostly involved me raising CB Magnesiums to flood bit by bit, but we've still not advanced.

I'll hang on to it for now, but I can breed more if you need any extra just in case.

I forgot to influence the egg, so now I need to get another one because it gender wrong.

Kyanite x Crimson Flare pair has been terribly uncooperative. I've bred a replacement Kyanite so let's hope the CF likes the new mate better. 

Unfortunately I cannot remember who the child goes to next, though - it appears the child gets a nilia mate to make a dusk pygmy but I cannot see that owner from the old spiral. 

Edited by schenanigans

11 minutes ago, schenanigans said:

Kyanite x Crimson Flare pair has been terribly uncooperative. I've bred a replacement Kyanite so let's hope the CF likes the new mate better. 

Unfortunately I cannot remember who the child goes to next, though - it appears the child gets a nilia mate to make a dusk pygmy but I cannot see that owner from the old spiral. 

You can see the old spiral data in the GDoc. It's @KenKazaki2, if they're still around. :)

21 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

You can see the old spiral data in the GDoc. It's @KenKazaki2, if they're still around. :)

Oh perfect thank you! I completely missed that one when I checked the Doc. Will try them when I get an egg then!

Man they certainly took their time, but finally got some success! 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/AseYp

Will send the little one off to its new home, but it looks like KenKazaki has not been in online in almost a year so I don't have hope that they are still around... Is there an alternative Nilia male around for this one? I unfortunately don't have another near that date and I am not seeing someone on the GDoc. 

Edit: KenKazaki has picked it up! ^.^ 

Edited by schenanigans

4 hours ago, schenanigans said:

I unfortunately don't have another near that date and I am not seeing someone on the GDoc. 

I don't know more than what's in the GDoc either, I'm afraid! Great to see this worked out, though, and thank you for sticking with it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

On my own time I've been continuing the old pygmy line here: https://dragcave.net/lineage/LiUUs - if someone's interested in offspring, let me know, though of course due to how Metachrosis works it'll be months between tries, not weeks.

8 hours ago, KenKazaki2 said:

Progress update, finally got a dusk pygmy:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/E9kUW

Precog looks to be male, so perfect.

Hey pinkgothic, looks like this is for you, I'll send you a teleport directly!

Awesome, thanks so much for keeping at it! I can't take that, sadly, or anything else in this project (though I appreciate that none of the names of the things I have contributed have been nuked, that's useful), someone else is going to have to continue that. I looked back through the thread to see if I could find if I'd polled around at the time, since the "cache" of that is long gone, but I just took it directly at the time. Looking at the old pygmy spiral, my pygmy for the line had no real relation to the release date of Dusk pygmies, so any ol' pygmy should do.

Anyone here got a female Nilia they can spare? (A female Crimson Flare would also do the job to stay related to the Dusk pygmy theme.)

Pretty much from any date will do, but if it's closer to the 25th of June 2017 than the 6th of May 2013 (should be easy), you should know you're doing the line a great favour. XD

On 7/24/2023 at 12:38 PM, pinkgothic said:

Awesome, thanks so much for keeping at it! I can't take that, sadly, or anything else in this project (though I appreciate that none of the names of the things I have contributed have been nuked, that's useful), someone else is going to have to continue that. I looked back through the thread to see if I could find if I'd polled around at the time, since the "cache" of that is long gone, but I just took it directly at the time. Looking at the old pygmy spiral, my pygmy for the line had no real relation to the release date of Dusk pygmies, so any ol' pygmy should do.

Anyone here got a female Nilia they can spare? (A female Crimson Flare would also do the job to stay related to the Dusk pygmy theme.)

Pretty much from any date will do, but if it's closer to the 25th of June 2017 than the 6th of May 2013 (should be easy), you should know you're doing the line a great favour. XD

Bumping this, since it's been a day. Anyone? :)

My female Nilias are from 2013 and 2021. If the 2021 pygmy is okay then I can take it.

Edited by BringsTheSnow

5 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

My female Nilias are from 2013 and 2021. If the 2021 pygmy is okay then I can take it.

Yes, totally fine! Not any worse than mine used to be. :)

I'll forward you the transfer link KenKazaki2 sent me! Done!

Edited by pinkgothic