pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

47 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Finally got a Spotted Teal! https://dragcave.net/lineage/n9F4K

Who wants it? I believe it's the current end of the line, so anyone who is pretty sure they'll still be around next Drake release is a good candidate. :)

May I? 

I don't have a Spotted Teal yet...

1 minute ago, Shokomon said:

May I? 

I don't have a Spotted Teal yet...

Of course! Sent you a transfer. :)

3 hours ago, myahoo said:

Got the Pumpkin from the second version of the pygmy spiral. Who do I send it on to?

Potentially @Sethiss for breeding with this gal from the old spiral, but let's fish for others, since that was never a good choice.

Anyone have a female CB Crimson Flare

crimson_flare.png

from the 21st of May, 2011? Or any near that time? My oldest is from 2011-06-10, totally willing to feed that into the spiral.

7 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

Potentially @Sethiss for breeding with this gal from the old spiral, but let's fish for others, since that was never a good choice.

Anyone have a female CB Crimson Flare

crimson_flare.png

from the 21st of May, 2011? Or any near that time? My oldest is from 2011-06-10, totally willing to feed that into the spiral.

I mean, I do have this girl? But I'd also prefer not to rename her, so... 😅

On 10/26/2021 at 5:54 AM, myahoo said:

I mean, I do have this girl? But I'd also prefer not to rename her, so... 😅

I mean, that works. IDK whether "close to release date" or "renamable" ought to win here. (As you can see I am not very at-keyboard at the moment, sorry.) I'd leave it up to you. If you want to punt it my way I'm happy to take it.

@myahoo Last chance to punt it my way, by the looks of things, if you want to get rid of it. Also, last call to everyone else:

Anyone have a female CB Crimson Flare

crimson_flare.png

from the 21st of May, 2011? Or any near that time?

(I am back from my vacation and will try to investigate what happened to Tini.)

8 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

@myahoo Last chance to punt it my way, by the looks of things, if you want to get rid of it. Also, last call to everyone else:

Anyone have a female CB Crimson Flare

crimson_flare.png

from the 21st of May, 2011? Or any near that time?

(I am back from my vacation and will try to investigate what happened to Tini.)

I have a female from Jun 01, 2011

Mind, I'm egg-locked with Halloweens. I will have room for an egg tomorrow, and I also need instruction what to do with it 'cos I haven't been following pygmy line.

2 hours ago, painless_j said:

Mind, I'm egg-locked with Halloweens. I will have room for an egg tomorrow, and I also need instruction what to do with it 'cos I haven't been following pygmy line.

The pumpkin is a hatchling already, hence the "last chance" comment. It was at 5d when I wrote that remark. :)

That said, myahoo reached out to me on Discord (and got lucky that I was checking, I am not much of a Discord user XD), she will be breeding it to her own Crimson Flare!

22 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

The pumpkin is a hatchling already, hence the "last chance" comment. It was at 5d when I wrote that remark. :)

That said, myahoo reached out to me on Discord (and got lucky that I was checking, I am not much of a Discord user XD), she will be breeding it to her own Crimson Flare!

I didn't mean the pumpkin hatchling, I meant help with Crimson Flare. It's ok, I don't mind :)

I want to say that our Stone x White breeding is turning into a proper boss battle. I keep getting Stone eggs 😕

11 hours ago, painless_j said:

I want to say that our Stone x White breeding is turning into a proper boss battle. I keep getting Stone eggs 😕

Sorry to hear you're having such troubles! Wishing you luck for the next breeding!

19 hours ago, myahoo said:

Alright, Crimson Flare obtained! Who does it go to next?

Going back through the thread, I think Sethiss is actually a good call for this one. You can PM me, she probably won't check her Dragon Cave PMs, but we hang out on IRC together, so I can reach her in a timely manner. :) While her male CB Darkmyst is already named for the line, it should be easy to name the spiral bab' something to pair with that!

Edited by pinkgothic

Sethiss has this egg to offer for the Pygmy line: https://dragcave.net/lineage/SC9qu

We are once again looking for a female Dark Myst Pygmy and Misfit Pygmies caught on the 21st of May, 2011:

darkmyst_f.png*misfit_m.pngmisfit_f.png

(The immediate next Misfit needed is a female if you want to prioritise your search.)

* yes I know the sprite has changed, I just don't have it uploaded.

Edited by pinkgothic

1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

My oldest is from June 2011.

Well, it's better than mine! If we find nothing better, would you be willing to continue the line? 🤗