pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

Happy to breed again if needed! 

I'm so sorry - not going to lie I thought my usefulness was over so I haven't checked back here in a while haha. Looks like I could have helped sooner! Please feel free to ever ping or DM me if I got something needed, I try to keep these groups updated

Drakes - https://dragcave.net/group/123598

Pygmies - https://dragcave.net/group/123596

2 Headed - https://dragcave.net/group/123597

I got the next pygmy in line from @schenanigans (thank you!).

Next up is the Seawyrms. I don't have the new sprites uploaded anywhere, so here's the old ones to catch your attention as placeholders for the current thing:

seawyrm_f.png seawyrm_m.png

If we're keeping with the theme of reusing the old pygmy line's CBs and giving their new mates only slightly different names from their previous ones, next up would be @KenKazaki2. Are you up for it? :D (Would involve two breeding steps, first this CB, then this CB.) Otherwise, any takers?

At latest after that, we'll definitely need someone else's help, since Ruby Eyes isn't around any more with her CB female Magelight.

magelight_f.png

Thanks for the heads-up, schenanigans!

My best Magelights are a female from 2015-05-21 and a male from 2015-05-21. I honestly think that's as good as it's going to get? The release thread is from the 21st. I... have no idea why the wiki insists everything from that release is from the 20th. Converting the raw timestamp from the first post from my timezone to NYC, which I believe is server time, yields midnight on the 21st exactly. Also, this Thuwed (it doesn't say "Verified Thuwed," but the view count seems right :P) is from the 21st. Does anyone have any reason to believe the actual release happened before the 21st (even if just by an hour)?

My best Seawyrms are a female from 2011-05-24 and a male from 2011-07-09. Bit of a wash.

Most likely a typo in the wiki that never got fixed, and was copy-pasted between the articles for the release... Given that the release thread is even titled "2015-05-21" I think it's safe to say that whoever originally wrote the articles was mistaken, and no one caught it for all these years 😬

I'm gonna defer to the date on the release thread and fix the references to this release in the wiki to be 5/21 rather than 5/20. 😅 Thank you for pointing this out!

On 2/21/2022 at 1:08 AM, pinkgothic said:

I've finally managed to beat another Spotted Teal Drake out of my Drake spiral pair: https://dragcave.net/lineage/NvWwX

Who wants it? ❤️

I still have this. Let me know if someone wants this. I'm happy to keep it if there are no takers, but dibs go to anyone else.

Edited by pinkgothic

On 2/25/2022 at 10:14 PM, pinkgothic said:

I still have this. Let me know if someone wants this. I'm happy to keep it if there are no takers, but dibs go to anyone else.

It's about to grow up on my scroll, so I assume I'm keeping it. ^_^ (If for some reason you're on right now and want to change this, hit me up.)

I'm posting it up on the DC Community Notice Board as a hatchling, if someone's on and in want of that critter.

Edit: Awesome, thanks, @schenanigans! ❤️

Edited by pinkgothic

11 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

I'm posting it up on the DC Community Notice Board as a hatchling, if someone's on and in want of that critter.

I grabbed the little one :) will happily continue with the next drake release! 

I am planning to toss all new eggs from the Drake line up on the DC Community Notice Board (did so with the next egg which found a loving home); if someone here wants dibs on one, please let me know!

Meanwhile, I received this Seawyrm from @KenKazaki2 (thanks a lot!) and it has accepted its mate. I am presently raising this Magelight for breeding with (skIPi).

@Tini: Do you have any progress on the two-headed line? Asking because we've got the Ghansers now, so might be able to benefit from a slight increase in people's interest in two-headed dragons for the continuation of the line, since we've not yet hit the end of that one. (For what it's worth, I do have a pair of Ghansers from the release day, but I imagine many of us do.)

17 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Where are we with the two-heads again?

Tini has a desert biome Magnesium Amphiptere pair that can churn out a mate for release date volcano biome Magnesium Amphipteres.

I can also breed a the pair before that again if I have to, obviously, for someone else with a male desert Magnesium, but Tini does seem to be visiting the forum, so I thought I'd ping. :)

14 hours ago, Shokomon said:

I think my male is still available.

You are listed in the doc, yeah. ❤️

Do we have anyone with release date desert biome Magnesiums in case Tini doesn't react?

8 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

Do we have anyone with release date desert biome Magnesiums in case Tini doesn't react?

Desert Female Desert Male

I have 2 CB's from the Desert (male and female) who were caught on April 25, 2021. I think those are from the release date?

1 hour ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Desert Female Desert Male

I have 2 CB's from the Desert (male and female) who were caught on April 25, 2021. I think those are from the release date?

Yes! That looks right. And my pair popped out a Magnesium as they should do, so I'll send it to you via PM!

Update on the 2-Headed lineage! I just bred this egg: yOY5D

I also have 2 female Volcano Magnesium Amphipteres from the release date but my youngest male is from a few days later. 

17 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Update on the 2-Headed lineage! I just bred this egg: yOY5D

I also have 2 female Volcano Magnesium Amphipteres from the release date but my youngest male is from a few days later. 

I've got a free Volcano male, but no volcano females (from the release date.) Apr 25, 2021 is the release date right?

35 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

I've got a free Volcano male, but no volcano females (from the release date.) Apr 25, 2021 is the release date right?

Well doesn't that work out nicely! And yes, release date was April 25th, 2021. 

@pinkgothic Should I hold on to this egg and breed to one of my relese date F Volcanos next?