pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

I have the red. Hopefully this goes well!

Now that the holiday festivities are over I have bred the two-head line. I believe I am seeking a green Baikala egg, but I got a blue one. If anyone wants it let me know -- Pink Gothic? ;)

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Now that the holiday festivities are over I have bred the two-head line. I believe I am seeking a green Baikala egg, but I got a blue one. If anyone wants it let me know -- Pink Gothic? ;)

I would gladly provide a home for it if Pinkgothink doesn't want it or doesn't have room.

Edited by painless_j
spelling error

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Oh. I think I just broke my brain on this problem. So how are you supposed to change it to green? Wiki says:

Male Baikala x any CB female dragon = Egg color of its mother's biome.

If the mother has no biome (bred dragon) or is from Cave, Alpine, Desert, or Volcano, offspring will be the color of the Baikala father.

CB Female Baikala x any male dragon = Egg color of the female Baikala.

So our father is Blue, mother is CB from coast, naturally. Which is also blue. Does is work differently for pureblood Baikalas?

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Thanks for the update! ^_^ Blue is still right, though! It's the next caveborn that we want to be green. ❤️

2 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

Thanks for the update! ^_^ Blue is still right, though! It's the next caveborn that we want to be green. ❤️

Well, duh! Of course it is blue! *headdesk* I was way too tired to be posting last night. Probably too tired to be breeding, too, but at least I think I got that right. XD

So who needs to get this egg?

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Well, duh! Of course it is blue! *headdesk* I was way too tired to be posting last night. Probably too tired to be breeding, too, but at least I think I got that right. XD

So who needs to get this egg?

By current reckoning, it goes back to Dracaena. Didn't you know yet? You two are playing tennis. XD

That said, here's a shout out to everyone else: If you have a

baikala_(green)_m.png

CB male green Baikala caught on the 17th of July, 2017, speak now or remain forever silent. ;)

23 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

By current reckoning, it goes back to Dracaena. Didn't you know yet? You two are playing tennis. XD

That said, here's a shout out to everyone else: If you have a

baikala_(green)_m.png

CB male green Baikala caught on the 17th of July, 2017, speak now or remain forever silent. ;)

Having heard from no one else, the serve is back to Dracaena!

1 minute ago, Dracaena said:

First try and we have a green baikala egg. JKPEt  Who does it go to?

Thanks for the update! ❤️ Though by current reckoning, that'll be you again, looks like, unless someone has a 

baikala_(green)_f.png

female CB green Baikala caught on the 17th of July, 2017 and wants to snatch it from you. ^_^

@thread - Any takers? :D

There weren't any takers so I raised it and now have the next generation egg. H3s3M

Who gets this one?

Edited by Dracaena

The only male Bauta I have from that date can't be renamed because he's one of my registered z-codes.

You could incorporate his name into a factoid though, like further up in the lineage happened with Jungle Rogue.

13 hours ago, Dracaena said:

There weren't any takers so I raised it and now have the next generation egg. H3s3M

Who gets this one?

Just checked my Bautas, I have release-day caveborns [1, 2], I'd love to continue this one, since I'm literally doing nothing else with my Bautas. ❤️

Edit: OMG! I could finish the two-headed spiral on my own from here on, even! :D :D *gets way, way, way too excited* ❤️

Edited by pinkgothic

Looks to me like pinkgothic volunteered to take the baikala egg.  Sending a PM.

\o/ Still going! https://dragcave.net/lineage/7T1ut

As before. ^_^

Just so everyone else is in the loop, I've been PMing people in the background about the other lines but it's been mostly quiet; no doubt also contributed to by the sudden release we had last Sunday. ^_^ I will pipe up if I learn anything more about the other spiral continuations.

12 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I have a male Blancblack from the correct date:

https://dragcave.net/view/yqzNp

Was unlucky with Geminae.

Sweet deal! I sent you the eggo ^_^

6 hours ago, Tawanda001 said:

lineage fail, gray from red

send a dummy if you want it plz

https://dragcave.net/teleport/b3a3bcddfca09f06da0a9bcce0e90c77

I know I keep hoarding these, but nonetheless: Offered. ❤️

Got some updates from JaneMcAsh:

Mimic - https://dragcave.net/lineage/i71aL

Morphodrake - https://dragcave.net/lineage/YbLd7

My notes say the Mimic goes to olympe, so I've pointed Jane that way. The Morphodrake will either stay with Jane or I'll continue it with https://dragcave.net/view/XZltH. As usual, if someone else would like to muscle in, just say the word! ❤️

The Mimic has safely arrived on my scroll. Looking at this thread again *cough*, I realized that I need to breed that egg to a Pipio or two.

So, names... any suggestions?

I thought about "Pipios are loosely" "based on pigeons". "There used to be two" "piebald alts in the thread".

Something like that. Unless I got my facts wrong or someone has a better idea?

ETA: We also should add the Glowbacks to the list. Their release was on July 21. If there are no other takers, I'll gladly offer mine - I have two males and two females from that date. :)

Edited by olympe