pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

10 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Drake has safely reached JaneMcAsh 's scroll :)

Awesome! Thanks so much for the quick reaction! ❤️

On 10/13/2019 at 4:54 PM, pinkgothic said:

Yes! Please do. ❤️ Thanks so much for the update!

Awesome, yes! Thank you. I'm adding it to the cache now.

...correction, because at the time I didn't pay enough attention to realise this is one of those differences - https://dragcave.net/user/replica can be reached through @Tawanda001. I don't actually know if replica has a forum account! (It's not 'replica'.)

(I also PMed aphroditesky about this.)

Wish there was an easy way to find people's profiles on the forum if all you have is their scroll name. 8D

replica doesn't have a forum account, so yes you would need to coordinate through me, just poke me whenever, and let me know what you need

1 minute ago, aphroditesky said:

But while I wait for a response I may need help from a fellow player ...

I accidentally influenced the egg to be female (duh!) and may need to ‘bounce’ it to someone’s scroll to remove the influence if I don’t  hear from Tawanda001 before the egg hits 3 days (in about 14 hours from this post)

I should be available for most of that time. I'm going out for a few hours soon, but once I'm back I should be home the rest of the day. Just shoot me a PM.

I sent a message, if you see it within the next few minutes she can take the egg, otherwise it will be another 8-9 hours before she can take it.

No worries.  Just chattin* with Tawanda001  now will let you know the result soon 

4 minutes ago, aphroditesky said:

too many tabs... oops

Just as a heads-up, anyone subscribed to the thread will have gotten that transfer link. :) I don't think it's a biggie in this case, but if that ever happens to you with something more valuable, I suggest breaking the transfer link and recreating it.

That'll teach me for moving between tabs on an ipad instead of moving straight to the Mac to do it with less hassle....

Egg is now on replica's scroll.   

Edited by aphroditesky

Egg received, influenced, and stuck in hatcheries. If someone would be kind enough to poke me in a few days about breeding? I tend to be forgetful. 

Just now, Tawanda001 said:

Egg received, influenced, and stuck in hatcheries. If someone would be kind enough to poke me in a few days about breeding? I tend to be forgetful.

I'll do this, no problem. ❤️

Tried the 2-headed dragons once more today.  Another nexus egg. Anyone want?

Since that is the third time they failed to produce a baikala egg, I rebred the parents of the female for a new child to try with next time.

2 hours ago, Dracaena said:

Tried the 2-headed dragons once more today.  Another nexus egg. Anyone want?

Since that is the third time they failed to produce a baikala egg, I rebred the parents of the female for a new child to try with next time.

❤️ I snatched it. Thanks for the bab' and for the update!

The sibling nexus was more cooperative.  It's a blue baikala! EhPXG 

Is there someone to take the egg for the next step?

4 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

The sibling nexus was more cooperative.  It's a blue baikala! EhPXG 

Is there someone to take the egg for the next step?

...well, I suppose you could continue it! XD

Other than that, no one's stepped forward, I believe! Let me use the opportunity to shout into the thread:

baikala_(blue)_f.png

Hey, everyone, we're looking for someone who has a female blue Baikala caught on the 17th of July, 2017 and would be willing to rename the dragon for the project. ❤️ Please do speak up if you have one and would like to participate! Dracaena has an egg for you if you do. :D

16 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Well, I do have this lady. I thought I had checked before and didn't find one...

Sweet find, thanks for double-checking! @Dracaena, can you toss the egg to purplehaze? ❤️

Being a slowpoke that I am, I just found this project and must say that I think it's awesome! I would like to participate at some point if I have suitable dragons. I've been plaing since 2008 but same as @pinkgothic wasn't too much into caveborns at the beginning, so I don't have many very old CB dragons.

As for the current step, I have 2 male CB Silvers caught in November 2008: eRWY and YsEx

Willing to rename any of my dragons. The case is worth it :)

ETA: I also have a CB Green dragon from 2008 hjsv

male CB Magi vLF7

male CB Mint from 2009 😕 BWkF

female White from 2008 cjB4

male Skywing from 2008 UTZI

Edited by painless_j

14 hours ago, painless_j said:

Being a slowpoke that I am, I just found this project and must say that I think it's awesome! I would like to participate at some point if I have suitable dragons. I've been playing since 2008 but same as @pinkgothic wasn't too much into caveborns at the beginning, so I don't have many very old CB dragons.

As for the current step, I have 2 male CB Silvers caught in November 2008: eRWY and YsEx

Willing to rename any of my dragons. The case is worth it :)

ETA: I also have a CB Green dragon from 2008 hjsv

male CB Magi vLF7

male CB Mint from 2009 😕 BWkF

female White from 2008 cjB4

male Skywing from 2008 UTZI

Awesome, thanks so much for posting! I've gone ahead and linked those dragons in the second post, in their respective cache entry. ❤️ I think you have more old CB dragons than I do just in this post alone, though I should probably tally mine sometime (as opposed to just poking at 'em whenever we reach a step) so I actually know. ^_^ Great to have you on board!

Once replica's pair gives us reds, you'll be one of the first to get one. Can't wait to get our boss battle grind on! :D