pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

2 hours ago, olympe said:

The Mimic has safely arrived on my scroll. Looking at this thread again *cough*, I realized that I need to breed that egg to a Pipio or two.

So, names... any suggestions?

I thought about "Pipios are loosely" "based on pigeons". "There used to be two" "piebald alts in the thread".

Something like that. Unless I got my facts wrong or someone has a better idea?

I was totally unaware of the piebald trivia! I like both of these, though. ^_^

2 hours ago, olympe said:

ETA: We also should add the Glowbacks to the list. Their release was on July 21. If there are no other takers, I'll gladly offer mine - I have two males and two females from that date. :)

...w-o-w, talk about giving me a reason to make another blooper dragon! Apparently I was so not into the glowback release that I forgot to put them into the line-up. Thank goodness you caught that! XD I noted you down as a candidate for those!

26 minutes ago, WhisperingWillows said:

I have a pair of Glowbacks caught on their release date if you want them too?

Thanks for letting us know! ❤️ I've added that info to the second post.

Got the Red beautiful baby from replica Id0qs

Now please correct me if I'm wrong: I shall be influencing it FEMALE, right? And breeding it with my oldest CB male Silver, trying to get a Silver to pass it along to aphroditesky.

I have a question about names. Should they be trivia about Reds or about Silvers?

ETA: I have name suggestions for both Red and Silver btw.

For Red: Old Red hatchlings had the same // sprite as Dark Green and Pink

For Silver: Silvers were the first breed // to have different gender sprites

Edited by painless_j

49 minutes ago, painless_j said:

Got the Red beautiful baby from replica Id0qs

Now please correct me if I'm wrong: I shall be influencing it FEMALE, right? And breeding it with my oldest CB male Silver, trying to get a Silver to pass it along to aphroditesky.

I have a question about names. Should they be trivia about Reds or about Silvers?

ETA: I have name suggestions for both Red and Silver btw.

For Red: Old Red hatchlings had the same // sprite as Dark Green and Pink

For Silver: Silvers were the first breed // to have different gender sprites

Female is right! ❤️ And sweet name suggestions! I'd hold off on naming the Red x Silver pair until we have a winning silver from the boss fight grind, though. :D

I've got good news and bad news on the Pygmy front.

Good news: My pair is compatible.

Bad news: I got the wrong type of egg.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Cwjh8 Better luck after the holiday madness...

26 minutes ago, olympe said:

I've got good news and bad news on the Pygmy front.

Good news: My pair is compatible.

Bad news: I got the wrong type of egg.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Cwjh8 Better luck after the holiday madness...

Thanks for the update! If you want to get rid of that eggo, feel free to shove it my way. :D

1 hour ago, painless_j said:

Aaand we have our first fail in the boss battle in the general lineage Mh0zV

If somebody wants it, tell me.

Generally I'm happy to hoard all kinds of fails, and who wouldn't want a red, right? XD But since Christmas breeding started I'm going to be locked to the gills for the next couple of days. ❤️ Maybe the inevitable next one, though! Thanks for offering it up in the thread!

4 hours ago, painless_j said:

Aaaand we have another boss battle fail in general line. Anyone wants? udt4U

Yes, please! ^_^

@pinkgothic Hi! this looks very interesting. I have a female Geminae Dragon that I would be willing to name for the project if you still need it for the project.

12 minutes ago, water_angel said:

@pinkgothic Hi! this looks very interesting. I have a female Geminae Dragon that I would be willing to name for the project if you still need it for the project.

You can absolutely join in! I consider myself just a kind of default breeder (if I can even supply the CB dragon needed). I took a look at your scroll for the dates of your CB geminae, and it looks like they fit the bill, awesome! I've sent you a PM with the transfer link to the boy you should pair her with. ^_^ He'll even grow up soon! ❤️ Thanks for offering to help!

(Remember to use Fertility on one of the pair before breeding to reduce the chance of a Refusal!)

1 hour ago, water_angel said:

Will do! Where does the egg go if they breed one? I’ll be looking for the geminae dragon offspring?

Yep, you'll want a Gemina egg. However! This is the current end of the line. ^_^ We can celebrate! But an egg goes nowhere in particular, though naturally I'd love to have one. Generally if you can try breeding a few Geminae, we can prepare ourselves for the next release that has two-headeds by making sure several people can continue the line when it comes. :D

2 hours ago, water_angel said:

I have an egg! :D I'll gender it female so when they release a new dragon we can continue. I'll breed siblings for anyone who wants one as well.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/KxWOY

Awesome news! I'd love to have a sibling at next opportunity! ❤️

We did it, everyone! We "finished" one of the spirals!

2 hours ago, water_angel said:

I have an egg! :D I'll gender it female so when they release a new dragon we can continue. I'll breed siblings for anyone who wants one as well.

I'd love to have a sibling as well, when you get a chance. Although hopefully the line won't be "finished" for long -- we need more two-heads!

7 hours ago, water_angel said:

Put me on the waiting list please, too :) And congrats! Wonderful news!

Finally! ❤️ Going to name the parents in a bit! Done and very happy with the trivia I decided on. :D

I'll be sending the egg to @schenanigans to pair with https://dragcave.net/view/bNaT7 (edit: done!), but if someone else has a female Honey Drake caught on the 26th of November, 2016 and would like to muscle in, just give us a shout!

honey_f.png

Edited by pinkgothic