Jump to content
TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Recommended Posts

I did not see anything obvious, how do I kill the sound in teh game? I am listening to streams and this overpowers them.

Share this post


Link to post

Does the game work on cellfones? I click on the 'Enter Event' and it gives the How To Play page but nothing else. 😩

Share this post


Link to post

Merry Christmas🎅🏼 Happy Holidays to the entire DC family.🤶🏼

Share this post


Link to post

I opened the Snow Fort only to find someone else's Fort 😁 Pretty sure you dont start at level 7 with 53 snow 😂

Share this post


Link to post

Still can't get the game to come up, tried everything, just getting blank page and help topic was closed mysteriously. 

Share this post


Link to post

@Starscream

56 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

 

Most browsers should have a little speaker icon at the top to tell you that tab is making noise. If you click it, it'll mute.

 

mute.png

Edited by Chaos Rider

Share this post


Link to post

Did anyone get a good amount of resources this hour? Because I only got a single ice pile. Also don't place any cannons in the bottom corner. The message covers them up and makes it hard to select them in the battle

Share this post


Link to post

I only got one ice pile after checking in just now.

 

Also, is there a way to cancel an attack? I went to attack a random fort, but that fort was already destroyed. So, I had to refresh the page, because I couldn't exit out of the attack.

 

Edit: I have a suggestion.


Can we swap the Close and Destroy icons for when you are modifying an object in your fort? I keep thinking that the "X" mark is "Close," because and X mark is used everywhere to close objects on computers. The backward arrow used for "Close" can also mean "return,"  like returning the snow you used to the inventory.

 

It makes more sense if Close = ✖️ and Destroy = ⤴️. At least, that's my opinion.

 

Also,

giphy.gif

Edited by Shokomon
Suggestions anD MERRY CHRISTMAS

Share this post


Link to post

Merry Christmas everyone, I've already claimed one of the new egg and I will claim another once my CB Holly hatches :D

Share this post


Link to post

Welp, I'm confused. It states to repair your fort, you need 3 logs. Where do I find logs? Also I saw someone with a snow wall and a reindeer snowman. How do we get those? 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Can we swap the Close and Destroy icons for when you are modifying an object in your fort? I keep thinking that the "X" mark is "Close," because and X mark is used everywhere to close objects on computers. The backward arrow used for "Close" can also mean "return,"  like returning the snow you used to the inventory.

 

It makes more sense if Close = ✖️ and Destroy = ⤴️. At least, that's my opinion. 

I agree with Shokomon, the icon for close is "X" just about everywhere.  It shouldn't be used for the Destroy command.  Not user friendly to use inconsistent icons.

 

I really would wish to have an option to turn off the music within the game itself instead of using the browser. I want to be able to turn it off permanently and not every time I come back to the game. 

That's also not user friendly. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Syiren said:

Welp, I'm confused. It states to repair your fort, you need 3 logs. Where do I find logs? Also I saw someone with a snow wall and a reindeer snowman. How do we get those? 

You unlock the reindeer/snow wall at level 10, I think. Stuck on the logs as well.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Arkee said:

You unlock the reindeer/snow wall at level 10, I think. Stuck on the logs as well.

Ahh, excellent! I just hit level 10 too, cannot wait to get some of these goodies. Thanks! Hopefully we find out about the logs soon.

Share this post


Link to post

I think wild logs appear akin to Harvest Moon. I just got a wild present show up on my plot, and it gives 30 snow and 30 ice. Damn.

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, SecondStarToTheRight said:

Still can't get the game to come up, tried everything, just getting blank page and help topic was closed mysteriously. 

I cant even find the game. Guess it doesn't work on cellphones 😭

Share this post


Link to post

How long does it take to gain snow? I'm still at lvl 2 and can't really do anything since I have 1 piece. 😕

 

P.S Merry Christmas everyone!

Share this post


Link to post

It's not working properly for me.  Clicking on weaponry shows the canon but clicking on it just shows red snow.

Hope the glitch goes soon.

Share this post


Link to post

i managed to repair my cannons, but i can't repair my tent as i need logs, and haven't got any logs yet. i'm at level 5, waiting for more things to appear. 

how did people get to level 10 already? 

Share this post


Link to post

Worth noting to everyone that the Trojan Reindeer don't actually shoot! also I got to lvl10 by spending all my snow on cannons :') broke now

Share this post


Link to post

I'm running into the issue of not being able to rotate anything on my fort no matter what it is. Has nothing capable of being rotated been released yet or is this something others are experiencing as well?

 

31 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Also, is there a way to cancel an attack? I went to attack a random fort, but that fort was already destroyed. So, I had to refresh the page, because I couldn't exit out of the attack. 

 

I'm also finding this to be a bit of an issue. Is there no in game refresher so you don't have to keep refreshing the whole page yourself?

 

Share this post


Link to post

You can fire at an empty plot thereby not using up ammo, and then have the option to leave the battle in the upper left corner. I only found it out by accidentally clicking, but it is possible

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.