TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Aw, snow wars is back just when I'm the busiest...

At least the silver lining's that it's separate from the previous one; I'd hate to see my fort ruined ><

Not even sure how to start building.  Is this building on the inside or outside of the building?   The controls aren't working for me atm

i've finally lost the error page, and got the game to load again. phew. i think it's being a bit glitchy for a few of us. for a while i just had the heading and details of how to play, and a blank space in the middle. now i'm up to level 10, and can see all the new stuff that i don't yet have the ability to get. need more snow and ice...

How am I supposed to play?

I just came online, have 4 snow so I can build nothing.

Therefore no weapon that I can build, so I cannot attack anyone to gain more snow. :( This is no fun....

1 minute ago, Belisar said:

Therefore no weapon that I can build, so I cannot attack anyone to gain more snow. :( This is no fun....

There should be piles of snow on your playing field. When you click on them, there should be the 'destroy' option. Choose this and you should get snow to build stuff.

2 minutes ago, Belisar said:

^This  I came on to ask for help and never even received a reply.  Nothing wiorks.  This event needs  more explanation and a race period for those just starting. :(  This is ludicruous

3 minutes ago, MiaLily said:

There should be piles of snow on your playing field. When you click on them, there should be the 'destroy' option. Choose this and you should get snow to build stuff.

Ahh ok.. that doesn not work on my mobile but at least on the computer ^^

Oh well... that random battles suck too xD Everything destroyed so I cannot attack anything (again) to gain snow. Specific scrolls never load. Guess I'm out of this event. 😕

Happy holidays, everyone! And thank you for the new eggs! They're very pretty. :D But given their names ('snoow' and 'wars2') perhaps they're not actually eggs at all, but just leftover snowballs from the battle... We've all been fooled! :P 

18 minutes ago, Belisar said:

Oh well... that random battles suck too xD Everything destroyed so I cannot attack anything (again) to gain snow. Specific scrolls never load. Guess I'm out of this event. 😕

You don't gain snow by attacking. You just level up which probably will lead to you gaining more snow? "better"/"more valuable" things? Remains to be seen for me...

You can also hit the 'escape' key to go back to the start screen when you can't target anything on a random fort. I admit, it's a bit annoying but nothing comes for free. 🤷‍♀️

8 minutes ago, StormWizard212 said:

Happy holidays, everyone! And thank you for the new eggs! They're very pretty. :D But given their names ('snoow' and 'wars2') perhaps they're not actually eggs at all, but just leftover snowballs from the battle... We've all been fooled! :P 

Haha, good one. XD

Edited by MiaLily

I have problems too. Seems I can't build on some of my fields and there are no forts I can attack. Stuck on level 1. :D

But thanks for the event! It's really lovely. ❤️

So on my mobile there are 3 symbols  when I click on snowpiles which one is destroy?  +X → Not vclear and screen keeps freezing pardon the unintentional pun

Did anyone know how to repair snow cannon? After one shot it did'nt work again :(

And whai about ice or wood? I did'nt find it O_o

Edited by Essfi

Ok then I give it a try and wait for the next hour to see what good comes when the hour refreshes. ^^" To bad it doesn't work on phones. :(

In any way: Wish you all a Merry Christmas! And the spirit of love (not destruction ;D) may bless your familiy time :3

2 minutes ago, Moiken said:

I have problems too. Seems I can't build on some of my fields and there are no forts I can attack. Stuck on level 1. :D

Try again and again. If fort nav'nt HP, you cant attacked and get xp. Try another, which have HP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 minutes ago, Essfi said:

Did anyone know how to repair snow cannon? After one shot it did'nt work again :(

And whai about ice? I don't find it O_o

The cannon recharges for a hour after getting used.

And ice shows up around your base when you are editing,

Sadly I can't rotate my ice walls and corners... makes for an awkward fort :D (yes, I tried pressing Strg, Alt, Strg+Alt... none of that worked)

12 minutes ago, Velvet_paw said:

So on my mobile there are 3 symbols  when I click on snowpiles which one is destroy?  +X → Not vclear and screen keeps freezing pardon the unintentional pun

The 'X' is the one to destroy.

10 minutes ago, Essfi said:

And whai about ice? I don't find it O_o

You can only shoot a canon once every 60 minutes, apparently. It's probably not damaged but in cooldown. I'm guessing ice only appears as you level up as a new resource just like snow.

12 minutes ago, Moiken said:

If you can't build on some fields I would guess that there is something already on there. Snow drifts maybe? Or try a hard refresh, clearing cache, switching devices/browsers, ... And what do you mean, there are no forts to attack? Please elaborate for help. XD

Edited by MiaLily

I can't do anything.  I somehow managed to get to to level 1 and got a canon but nothing will work for me.  I clicked on snow to build walls three hours ago, got one lot of three pieces and had nothing since.

3 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

The cannon recharges for a hour after getting used.

And ice shows up around your base when you are editing,

Snow piles will be appear again? I claib all of it but now my fort attacked and I can't repair anything :( Did u find a wood for broken base?

Just now, MiaLily said:

You can only shoot a canon once every 60 minutes, apparently. It's probably not damaged but in cooldown. I'm guessing ice only appears as you level up as a new resource just like snow.

I have 11 lvl, I can build ice wall est. but can't find ice for it. Snow appeared at lvl 2-3 and now I haven't it too. Too hard -_-