TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

If anyone has figure out how to make things turn around, that would be magical...

10 minutes ago, CursedFlames said:

chrome_2018-12-25_18-16-16.png

I'm ready. Muahahaha

....:D *gets ideas*

Edit: For broken games...(at least for what happened to me)

13 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

It took awhile for the game to work for me. 

I had to refresh and linger on the page for a good couple of times. 

Try that. 

Don't navigate away from the page or it won't load.

At least, that's what happened with me.

Edit: Just because it took me a while to figure it out, clicking on the piles of snow dotting the field and destroying them gives you more building material.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

Edited by Shokomon

Me, opening the thread and seeing the eggs:

0b1169f0-d8fd-4498-b594-af1ce931dd92.gif.e1bcb17b0b068b9b0ce527787bd8bc99.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MEEEEEEEE

I didn't get in on last year's Snow Wars, so forgive me this question:  How do you rotate your snow corners and other materials?

It would appear I'm not the only one with the question.  :P

Edited by blackdragon71
Others have similar questions/posts.

YASSSSS! I just said earlier this week that snow fort was my fave winter event! Goody gumdrops :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS, YA FILTHY ANIMALS

Just now, scalesofgrey said:

Is there a way to rotate the wall or cannons?

You can rotate the walls by right clicking while moving them around. Doesn't seem like you can rotate cannons

3 minutes ago, blackdragon71 said:

I didn't get in on last year's Snow Wars, so forgive me this question:  How do you rotate your snow corners and other materials?

right click and they rotate. I discovered that by happy accident. :D

Right click to rotate 😆

Edited by Kaini
uhh forum that is not the emoji i wanted

1 minute ago, MysticMusician said:

You can rotate the walls by right clicking while moving them around. Doesn't seem like you can rotate cannons

Ohhh. Thank you for the answer!

Something wrong on my end....Only seeing the old x-mas eggs being released every 5 minutes. Not one single new x-mas egg. :(

I just tried to aim at a specific person...

The game didn't like that.

Oh, thank goodness, I just got my second egg. What a relief!  Now I can just relax and enter the event to have fun,  :D

Ah, those eggs look lovely! Can't wait to see when they hatch ♥ Merry Christmas, everyone! ~ 

Also, regrading the game, I don't know if it's just me being impatient, but I don't get the snowball fight thing. Every time I click to fight, it just brings me to this screen and nothing happens. I can't seem to get it to do anything.

kyM4jy9.png

Could just be my internet; has been awful due to the weather. I'll just try again later. -_-

1 minute ago, AlicornsPrayer said:

Something wrong on my end....Only seeing the old x-mas eggs being released every 5 minutes. Not one single new x-mas egg. :(

They show in normal biomes but are being grabbed fast at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Syiren said:

right click and they rotate. I discovered that by happy accident. :D

Thank you!  That doesn't seem to be working for me in Chrome, but I might try it on my Ipad in Safari and see if it works then.  Or maybe I'll sleep on it (in my tent!) and see if I can figure it out and thus, catch up a few bombardments.  Mwahahahahahah!

Good night, and happy/safe holidays, everyone!  Thank you, TJ and spriters for all your hard work!

You bet @blackdragon71 Have a good night!

I am so happy Snow Wars is back. And we keep this going for a week!? 

I am no good at playing these type of games.  Soooooo I just will nab the new eggs instead.   I got my 2 already. Merry Xmas everybody.  I went to our church's candlelight service only thing I boobed on was not bringing any money for the donation.  But then the last time I went to it they didn't collect any money from anybody. If go to it next year will know to do so. Had money on me but forgot to bring my change purse with me. Good luck in nabbing your xmas eggies. Will post mine with a hatchery site the day after. Pretty eggies at that.

OK, I've got my two New Eggs and now I have to figure out how to start my game???  I haven't seen any entry point as yet, but still looking

8 minutes ago, MysticMusician said:

Thank you for this!

5 minutes ago, Natakiro said:

Ah, those eggs look lovely! Can't wait to see when they hatch ♥ Merry Christmas, everyone! ~ 

Also, regrading the game, I don't know if it's just me being impatient, but I don't get the snowball fight thing. Every time I click to fight, it just brings me to this screen and nothing happens. I can't seem to get it to do anything.

kyM4jy9.png

Could just be my internet; has been awful due to the weather. I'll just try again later. -_-

This is what happens to me when I aim at specific people.

I aim at random people just fine.

Try hard refreshing (Ctrl+F5) your page.

Okay, yawning more then once in a minute means it's bedtime. But SNOW WARS!!! I'm so so so happy for this event! 

Have fun everyone!

So it seems you can only use your guns once?

Or I haven't figure out how to make them shot again.

edit: ooh i can only attack once a hour.

Edited by Lady Dragoon