TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

2 minutes ago, quinney said:

Okay, I started this four hours ago. I've had one canon, one lot of snowballs and one piece of snow.  Ever since, going to get more things has just had all of them on red with what looks like a number 5 and unclickable.

Glitch or what am I doing wrong?

Sounds like you need to pick up more resources. There should be new snow piles, presents, ... every hour. If there haven't been, try a hard refresh, clearing cache, ...

2 minutes ago, Dohaerys said:

Is lvl 50 the max level in Snow Wars?

Guess we'll have to wait and see. It is not 30, that much I can tell you. ^_^

Happy Holidays, everyone!

And thank you, TJ and spriters, for the pretty eggs and the event!

2 minutes ago, MiaLily said:

Sounds like you need to pick up more resources. There should be new snow piles, presents, ... every hour. If there haven't been, try a hard refresh, clearing cache, ...

Clearing cache hasn't helped, been doing it all morning. :(

Er, I'm afraid I don't understand the game. There were 10 snow elements so I built a wall. Looks tiny and insignificant. Now what?

So... I went to sleep wirh an empty fort. I woke up to a fort with multiple walls and canons. What? Is this supposed to happen?

Edited by The Dragoness

Just now, walkinslow said:

Er, I'm afraid I don't understand the game. There were 10 snow elements so I built a wall. Looks tiny and insignificant. Now what?

You wait and keep playing. ;) To level up, you need to build snow cannons, then you can attack other forts which gains you XP which in turn levels you up which then leads to you getting more valuable resources every hour.

4 minutes ago, quinney said:

Clearing cache hasn't helped, been doing it all morning. :(

Well, I just checked your playing field by attacking your fort (sorry) and I can see lots of snow piles laying around so you should try to click on them to 'open a menu', where you should select the 'X' for destroy which makes the resources available to you.

Is there an option to turn off sound? I was playing music on my computer but I have to completely shut off computer sound to turn it off in the game. It's fun but I can't find the option to shut off sound.

Just now, MischiefTigertot said:

Is there an option to turn off sound? I was playing music on my computer but I have to completely shut off computer sound to turn it off in the game. It's fun but I can't find the option to shut off sound.

Try right-clicking the tab to see if there's a "mute site" option.

1 minute ago, scalesofgrey said:

Try right-clicking the tab to see if there's a "mute site" option.

There is no option for that on dragcave site and if I go into game it wont even right click.

8 minutes ago, MischiefTigertot said:

There is no option for that on dragcave site and if I go into game it wont even right click.

Do you see something like this?

QikmZRX.png

Edit: Oooo hatchlings! Looks like an Eastern?

Edited by scalesofgrey

Just now, MischiefTigertot said:

Thank you so much! It works now!

No problem. Happy to help!

41 minutes ago, Dohaerys said:

Is lvl 50 the max level in Snow Wars?

Level 50 could indeed be the max level. I reached it this hour and had some cannons ready to attack. Gaining experience after maxing the first bar seems to have glitched a second bar.

Wy4AEai.png

I don't have the resources to build more weapons, so I'll find out next hour if it's definitely capped at 50 (at least for the first day), or if the second experience bar means levelling above 50 is slower.

Edited by Omen

Deleted my Trojan Reindeer by mistake :( the icons are so close together on my tablet and there is no undo button.

3 minutes ago, Omen said:

Level 50 could indeed be the max level. I reached it this hour and had some cannons ready to attack. Gaining experience after maxing the first bar seems to have glitched a second bar.

Wy4AEai.png

I don't have the resources to build more weapons, so I'll find out next hour if it's definitely capped at 50 (at least for the first day), or if the second experience bar means levelling above 50 is slower.

Yes I do believe 50 is the max, I just attacked and got 2 extra experience bars 

jJzDn8b.png

I am having huge trouble with this.... Oh well :)

That hatchling... oh goodness, could this mean that we're finally getting a music-based holiday dragon?! 🤩

Somebody eles having problems with fixing damaged things? I can click on them, but have no option to repair them..?

Ah, found the problem. Everythings fine. :D

Edited by Moiken

3 minutes ago, Dohaerys said:

Yes I do believe 50 is the max, I just attacked and got 2 extra experience bars 

jJzDn8b.png

Four of my cannons just came off cooldown, my experience bar now looks like yours. Probably is the max as you say, and the extra bars are unintended. The hardest part seems to be gathering resources, but those will come with time. XD

1 minute ago, Rememberdrgns said:

Anyone got the gift box drop in your fort?

I just got a blue little present on my field, it contained a lot of snow and ice. 🎁