TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

4 minutes ago, TheBoneSnatcher said:

I'm running into the issue of not being able to rotate anything on my fort no matter what it is. Has nothing capable of being rotated been released yet or is this something others are experiencing as well?

I'm also finding this to be a bit of an issue. Is there no in game refresher so you don't have to keep refreshing the whole page yourself?

Click escape (as in, the key on the keyboard). At least, that works for me.

Seems like the best way to level fast (at least from 1-15) is to spend all your snow on snow cannons. Destroying the piles of snow gives 10 each, which can make 2 snow cannons a pop. I initially spent most of my snow on snowball walls, then replaced them with snow cannons and have managed to reach level 16.

Only some items can be rotated, from the starter items (snowball corner, snowball wall and snow cannon) only the snowball walls and corners could be rotated.

I can't get new eggs i have't gotten two buy it say this You are already at the limit (2) for this breed of dragon. This limit includes eggs, hatchlings, and adult dragons.  i know they should be new eggs right?

10 minutes ago, TheBoneSnatcher said:

I'm running into the issue of not being able to rotate anything on my fort no matter what it is. Has nothing capable of being rotated been released yet or is this something others are experiencing as well?

I'm also finding this to be a bit of an issue. Is there no in game refresher so you don't have to keep refreshing the whole page yourself?

Suppose it's worth noting; I just tried the rotate thing again but in order for it to work I actually had to hit Ctrl before I right clicked. If anyone else runs into the issue give that a try and see if it works for you.

Also, thanks for the tips regarding the battles~

2 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

Question. Once I've shot a cannon, it becomes not available for battle. Do they recharge at all?

They do recharge, the snow cannons I used last hour were able to be used again this hour. I'm not sure if it's a hard 60 minute cooldown, or if they're refreshed at xx:00.

Edited by Omen

Just now, Omen said:

They do, the snow cannons I used last hour were able to be used again this hour. I'm not sure if it's a hard 60 minute cooldown, or if they're refreshed at xx:00.

Ah, thank you. :) Now I've just got to wait... ... ... I'm out of both resources and cannons. 😛

Based on its description, I hope the Trojan Reindeer has some Misfit Pygmies hidden inside.

I seem unable to play. When I load up the page, an empty loading bar appears, which sits for a few seconds without filling up before disappearing. Nothing else appears in its place, but music does start playing. The text on the page displays fine.

Any advice on what I could do to fix this? I've tried refreshing multiple times, and I've checked the troubleshooting help pages and it says javascript is fine...

26 minutes ago, Remy400 said:

I can't get new eggs i have't gotten two buy it say this You are already at the limit (2) for this breed of dragon. This limit includes eggs, hatchlings, and adult dragons.  i know they should be new eggs right?

Are you perchance clicking in the holidays biome?  Those are previous years eggs.  The new release is in the normal biomes (alpine, desert, forest, etc).

18 minutes ago, scalesofgrey said:

Based on its description, I hope the Trojan Reindeer has some Misfit Pygmies hidden inside.

Me too!

25 minutes ago, Omen said:

They do recharge, the snow cannons I used last hour were able to be used again this hour. I'm not sure if it's a hard 60 minute cooldown, or if they're refreshed at xx:00.

60 minute cooldown. It's past 3:00, and I didn't get new snow, ice, or re-filled ice cannons.

18 minutes ago, scalesofgrey said:

If someone sprited that or made a badge that'd be the coolest thing ever. :wub:

Also, the egg this year reminds me of an elegant decorated Christmas Ornament. It has a nice silver gloss with golden sparkly glitter and a blue jewel. I want to decorate a whole tree with them. 

Just now, MessengerDragon said:

60 minute cooldown. It's past 3:00, and I didn't get new snow, ice, or re-filled ice cannons.

Thanks for checking that! Guess we'll have to note down when we last attacked if we want to be *super* efficient about it. XD At least the items that spawn on your block of land will accumulate without interaction. :D

I can't get it to work on my phone. I keep clicking on snow piles and it only let me break down two of them. And I could only build one thing but it didn't stay. DO NOT LIKE!

for the last ten minutes, i've not been able to play. i get the tombstone error message, 'an error has occurred" if i try to enter the event :( 

2 minutes ago, snakehands said:

Hey does anyone know to rotate things on a mac laptop for fort building? I don't have a right-click. :x

If you're using the touchpad, you can actually bind right-click in settings. ;)

(system preferences -> trackpad, should be there as 'secondary click'!)

Edited by Zeditha

Happy Christmas. :)  The new eggs are beautiful.

How does one fire the snow cannons?

Also, my base has three bars on it. Why are they there? Why can I destory some snow piles but not others?

35 minutes ago, TheBoneSnatcher said:

Suppose it's worth noting; I just tried the rotate thing again but in order for it to work I actually had to hit Ctrl before I right clicked. If anyone else runs into the issue give that a try and see if it works for you.

Also, thanks for the tips regarding the battles~

Thank you so much! I tried rotating again using this method and it WORKED! 

Still not sure how I feel about being able to target specific people. Isn't it bad enough that you have to destroy other people's things for your own personal gain? On Christmas no less?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!