TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

11 minutes ago, DangerDragon said:

They show in normal biomes but are being grabbed fast at the moment.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks. Thought I broke my page. PMSL! Happy Yule!

2 minutes ago, n.s.c.m. said:

Yes, I love snow wars! One thing I want to know is there a way to mute the music?

Most browsers should have a little speaker icon at the top to tell you that tab is making noise. If you click it, it'll mute.

mute.png

1 minute ago, TJ09 said:

Most browsers should have a little speaker icon at the top to tell you that tab is making noise. If you click it, it'll mute.

mute.png

Thanks! Didn't know I could do that, learn something new every day. Merry Christmas!

3 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

mute.png

Not G. Chrome which surprises me. Not that I'm going to mute it, but still. edit: if you right click the tab there is a "mute site" option though.

Loving the animated interface so far with the menu buttons and HP meter -- it is a small touch but makes it nice to look at.

I wonder if the cannons will display their recharge timer at some point...hint hint...

Edited by Ashywolf

Oh my goodness!  I cannot believe I got my two in the first hour they're available!  I've NEVER done that before!

6 minutes ago, Ashywolf said:

Not G. Chrome which surprises me. Not that I'm going to mute it, but still. edit: if you right click the tab there is a "mute site" option though.

Loving the animated interface so far with the menu buttons and HP meter -- it is a small touch but makes it nice to look at.

I wonder if the cannons will display their recharge timer at some point...hint hint...

I’m using chrome and have the icon on my tab? Functions as TJ said. I’m on Mac, if that matters.

Can the snowball walls and corners not be rotated? I'm right clicking on them but nothing is happening.

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out. I needed to right click after I had selected 'move'.

Edited by Fortis

2 minutes ago, PieMaster said:

I’m using chrome and have the icon on my tab? Functions as TJ said. I’m on Mac, if that matters.

On Windows, it displays the icon, but nothing happens if you click it.

18 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

This is what happens to me when I aim at specific people.

I aim at random people just fine.

Try hard refreshing (Ctrl+F5) your page.

Ah, I hadn't tried random fights to check that. Thanks for letting me know! ^^ 

Either way, I just tried attacking a specific person again, and it's working now. Must've been my connection.

6 minutes ago, Fortis said:

Can the snowball walls and corners not be rotated? I'm right clicking on them but nothing is happening.

After you click on the item and choose "Move", right clicking will rotate them. I couldn't get it to work right at first either, as I have my mouse set up to do something else when I drag the right button, so you might have to disable certain extensions or apps on your computer that alter how your mouse works and refresh the page.

Edited by Natakiro

Awesome! Merry Christmas!

Is there supposed to be something in the Select Action box? Mine is empty. I'm using Silk on my kindle. I can edit the fort just fine.

12 minutes ago, LanceBabe said:

Oh my goodness!  I cannot believe I got my two in the first hour they're available!  I've NEVER done that before!

Yeah, Same here, I got mine within the first five minutes. 

Merry whatever-you-celebrate-or-at-the-very-least-dragon-cave-celebration-thing !!!

Merry Christmas! Seems like a lot of fun, I’ve already built my base for a bit.

EDIT: My fort seemed to have changed to another user’s. I placed my walls and cannons in a different manner and had a higher level too.

Edited by Rememberdrgns

Huh, I went to edit my fort and suddenly I've gone from lvl 4 to 7 with a new layout of walls and cannons? Feel like I have someone else's fort on my screen.

3 minutes ago, Ardath Rekha said:

How do we get weapons? It tells me to select a weapon, but I don't have any.

You have to build them, as you do with walls and stuff.

When you have weapons, you have to wait after using them.

Answering some event questions:

To rotate, have the piece "picked up" to place it and right click.

Weapons can attack once per hour.

When you click the + to build, you have to tabs on the left - Snow and weapons

click and destroy random snow piles to "collect" snow - it will build up in random places every hour, even when you are not actively playing.

I did not see anything obvious, how do I kill the sound in teh game? I am listening to streams and this overpowers them.