Scroll Name: Scroll

Group Name: Here you can find my group

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, Neglected

2. CB Copper, CB Spessartine

3. CB Blusang, CB Aeon

4. CB Purple

5.  CB Lunar Heralds, CB Fire Gem

6. 3rd gen any combination of Drake x Drake lineage in wich all females are one breed and all males are another breed of Drake

7. CB Pygmy of any kind 

PM to mods will be send after this.

Edited out one Lunar Herald want.

Wishlists updated to here! - Santa Toyo

Approved:

MiaLily

dustpuppy

rinoa26

tigerkralle

1ce1and

Not approved:

@blah, you have a repeat in there, in #3 and 4. Do you want to change it so that one is the "funniest" and one is the "coolest?" Some people might make a distinction between those :) Please make a new post if there's another change you'd like to make, or just PM me, and I'll correct and bump it myself! 

Edited by Secret Santa

On 12/18/2018 at 9:41 PM, blah said:

I Want to Change My Wishlist!

Forum Name: blah

Scroll Name: blah

Group Name: blah's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. Neglected (the little suckers keep eluding me 😂), 2nd gen Prize, 2nd gen SA kin. Any and all breeds and combinations are absolutely fine, I know this is mostly impossible anyway!

2. 2nd gen from an upside-down Mint, any mate is fine.

3. An offspring of your two dragons with the funniest/coolest names.

4. An offspring of your two dragons with the funniest/coolest codes.

5. An offspring of the dragon that you're most proud of owning.

6. An offspring of your favorite lineage on your scroll.

7. Any kind of Red (there is no such thing as too many Reds 😁).

Breeding abilities: I have a few nice even gen lineages but nothing really special. I have CB rares including metals. The lowest gen prize I can breed is 4th. I have CBs of most holidays (not of Holly, Yulebuck, Val 09, Garland, Flower Crowned). I have a Holly (that I love dearly) but the lineage isn't great.

Catching abilities: I'm not really sure, I have been away a while. I also often lack the time to stalk the cave which might be the biggest problem. I seem to do well with Coppers and Xenos, occasionally Zyus. I was able to reliably catch CB Omens over Halloween. 

Trading abilities: Since I have CBs of almost anything, I can often work something out. I've also got loads of Blacks, so I can always try to breed alts for trade fodder. 

Teleport abilities: I'll be fine, thank you. ☺️

Have added a few more options. 😄

One is names, the other ones is codes. If that is not okay then yes, please change it to one funny and one cool. ^_^

Edit: inability to form sentences

Edited by blah

6 minutes ago, blah said:

One is names, the other ones is codes. If that is not okay then yes, please change it to one funny and one cool. ^_^

Edit: inability to form sentences

Whoops! Poor reading comprehension, sorry! I'll get ya added :)

On 10/7/2018 at 10:01 AM, Secret Santa said:

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: [url=https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/20125-dragonite_of_lore/]Dragonite_of_lore[/url]

Scroll Name: Dragonite_of_lore

Group Name: [url=https://dragcave.net/group/78472]Here[/url] It won't let me include 2018 in the name. Character limits I think. :(

I just recently started again (less than one week) after years of not playing, so I'm not quite caught up yet. I'll be doing my best though.

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, Neglected, 2G Prize

2. CB Copper, CB Almandine, CB Spessartine, Alt Black, Alt Vine, Alt Undine

3. CB Trio, CB Blusang, CB Xenowyrm, CB Aeon

4. CB Zyumorph, CB Golden Wyvern, CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal, 2G Avatar,

5. CB Lunar Herald, CB Fire Gem

6. -

7. CB uncommon (any breed I don't have, which is a lot)

Breeding abilities: Have 12 silvers, 1 of which is CB, 2 golds, 1 CB yulebuck, quite a few CB seasonals, this Dorkface, this checker. Of my current hatchlings/eggs, I have 1 prize, 1CB holiday 2011,2012,2016 which I'm willing to breed. Unfortunately, I haven't been having luck breeding my golds and silvers

Catching abilities: I'm not sure, sorry :( Probably limited. 

Trading abilities: Same as above

Teleport abilities: I have 1 magi adult. I'll be working on this.

Edited by dragonite_of_lore

I believe I'm listed two times in the participants list: one for my "I want to sign up" and one for "I want to change my list". I thin instead of being edited, my new list was added. Just wanted to let you know so it doesn't create too much confusion! (The "good" one is the "I want to change my wishlist"). 

@relaks Thank you! I will edit that tonight! 

@dragonite_of_lore you have left a blank spot on your wishlist! If you can, could you pick something for that slot before midnight DC time (when I will do the final wishlist update)? If you can't, I'll pm you after that time has passed.

- Santa Toyo

Edited by Toyo

Forum Name: smartster4

Scroll Name: smartster4

Group Name: smartster4's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Neglected (any), CB Silver, 2G Prize (not from F Gold Shimmer), 2G from Spriter's Alt, CB word or name codes!

2. CB Copper (Rainbow or Verdigris),  2G Metal (PB, from named parents, for freezing), 3G from SA,  

3. CB Aeon,  CB Chicken, CB Dino (blue/purple),  CB Paper, CB Cheese

4. CB Zyumorph (not red or white)

5. CB Lunar Herald, CB Fire Gem, 2G Hybrid (from named parents)

6. 2G PB from named parents, for freezing

7. CB Black Truffle,  CB Mimic Pygmy, Cb Siyat (green or purple), CB Tatterdrake, 

Breeding abilities: I'm a little limited here. I have a decent amount of CBs (including coppers, xenos, zyus, aeons, trios). I can try for 2G prizes, but prizekins are more likely (F gold shimmer). I only have one CB silver, and pretty limited lineaged dragons.

Catching abilities: I can do trios pretty well, can't reliably expect anything metallic unfortunately. I'm happy to spend time finding the correct CB uncommon or common though.

Trading abilities: I don't have the most trade experience, but I think I could use 2G prizekins to trade for things I can't catch?

Teleport abilities: I'm all good on this front!

Just a couple last minute edits!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: amy

Scroll Name: amy.x

Group Name: amy's secret santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. neglected / 2g prize / 2g spriters alt

2. 3g prize

3. any 2g prizekin

4. cb red dorsal

5. any cb bsa dragon

6.  surprise me with something you think is cool! 

7. cb albino

Breeding abilities: i can breed 3g spriters alt lineages, 2g metals, 3g prizes (some EG checkers)

Catching abilities: i have very good catching abilities but would limit it to keep it safe i'd say xenos, coppers, trios, unbreedables - up to that rarity.

Trading abilities: i can trade for most things minus neglecteds and 2g spriter alts, that is if i have luck in the trading hub :) 

Teleport abilities: i have enough magis, thanks

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Velvet_paw ( https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/76921-velvet_paw/.)

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Velvet_paw

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/78325

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt or a CB female silver

2. 3G from Spriter's Alt

3. CB Xenowyrm  or CB Aeon

4. CB Truffle

5. 2G from any holiday especially the newer ones

6. Surprise me, What lineage would you like to share from your scroll?

7. Surprise me I like CB dragons, 3-5G even gen checkers.

Breeding abilities: Extensive -I can breed quite a few even gen alt lineages now. I have a few 2g and rather more 3g+ even gens and up Spriters Alt lineages.  I have quite a lot of pretty holiday,metallic (and pretty non holiday) checker lineages including seasonal checkers, I have male and female of most if not all CB releases to date including cb golds(male and female) and two male CB silvers, a CB female bronze shimmer which i can attempt to breed (and several prize stairs and checkers), I have two guardians of nature so can breed avatars and also pb blunas and BSAs no undeadneglected

Catching abilities: not reliable I rarely see metals aeons or xenos let alone catch them. I have been known to catch trios (ices especially) but haven't tried recently. anything else reasonably easy

Trading abilities: not reliable

Teleport abilities: I have pages of BSA dragons including Magi so i am OK thanks. If anyone on here needs Magi (or any BSA) I would be happy to provide them.

Edited by Velvet_paw

12 hours ago, Toyo said:

@relaks Thank you! I will edit that tonight! 

@dragonite_of_lore you have left a blank spot on your wishlist! If you can, could you pick something for that slot before midnight DC time (when I will do the final wishlist update)? If you can't, I'll pm you after that time has passed.

- Santa Toyo

Noted. Thank you! Perhaps my number 6 could be, "an offspring from a lineage you personally like/ find cool"

Edited by dragonite_of_lore

On 12/19/2018 at 7:09 PM, dragonite_of_lore said:

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: [url=https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/20125-dragonite_of_lore/]Dragonite_of_lore[/url]

Scroll Name: Dragonite_of_lore

Group Name: [url=https://dragcave.net/group/78472]Here[/url] It won't let me include 2018 in the name. Character limits I think. :(

I just recently started again (less than one week) after years of not playing, so I'm not quite caught up yet. I'll be doing my best though.

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, Neglected, 2G Prize

2. CB Copper, CB Almandine, CB Spessartine, Alt Black, Alt Vine, Alt Undine

3. CB Trio, CB Blusang, CB Xenowyrm, CB Aeon

4. CB Zyumorph, CB Golden Wyvern, CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal, 2G Avatar,

5. CB Lunar Herald, CB Fire Gem

6. An offspring from a lineage you personally like/ find cool

7. CB uncommon (any breed I don't have, which is a lot)

Breeding abilities: Have 12 silvers, 1 of which is CB, 2 golds, 1 CB yulebuck, quite a few CB seasonals, this Dorkface, this checker. Of my current hatchlings/eggs, I have 1 prize, 1CB holiday 2011,2012,2016 which I'm willing to breed. Unfortunately, I haven't been having luck breeding my golds and silvers

Catching abilities: I'm not sure, sorry :( Probably limited. 

Trading abilities: Same as above

Teleport abilities: I have 1 magi adult. I'll be working on this.

Done :)

Forum Name: Aie

Scroll Name: Aie

Group Name: Aie's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt, male Neglected (or female/ungendered Neglected for freezing)

2. 3G from Spriter's Alt (EG lineage with matching colours, not a checker), 2G Gold x Snow (from parents with short, one-word names, without markers like 'CB' or numbers, similar to p7Gae)

3. Paper

4. CB Z-coded 'Hogwarts House' dragon (Lacula, Leodon, Melismor, Razorcrest)

5. Aeon with a pretty lineage

6. Purple with a pretty lineage

7. CB blue Baikala

Breeding abilities: There are CBs of Silvers, Golds and all past Holiday dragons on my scroll (although my Golds rarely give any 2nd gens), as well as many pretty checkers to be bred, including Holiday, Metallic and (un)common. I can breed plenty of 4G SA lineages and some 3Gs (no checkers, though). I can also breed 4G+ stair prizes.

Catching abilities: No luck with Metals. Can grab other rares & unbreedables, and I'm quite patient with code stalking as well.

Trading abilities: Not spectacular, but I can usually trade for 3G Prizes and 3Gs from SAs.
Teleport abilities: Plenty of Magis on my scroll as it is.

Last-minute wishlist amending!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: greycat  https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/216573-greycat/

Scroll Name: lutestring  https://dragcave.net/user/lutestring

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/78357

Wishlist:

1.cb gold, cb silver, 2g prizekin from silver shimmer

2. 3g from spriter's alt

3. cb aeon, cb chrono, chicken

4. 4g from spriter's alt

5. 2g gold x snow, cb lunar herald

6.  pretty even gen checkers, preferably nicely named, no "cb" names. i like silver lunars and green and blue dragons, no yellow dragons unless golds or gold lunars.

7. cb gaia, cb pillow

Breeding abilities: can breed a 2g prizekin or even a 2g prize, if dragons are cooperative, though few eggs in the last few months) , 3g prize checker or stairstep, if lucky, 4g prize stairstep.

can breed pretty silver and copper lineages, other pretty eg checkers, 4g spriter's alt lineages, holiday lineages, up to 6g pb red checkers, 

Catching abilities: not good. sometimes catch trios, coppers, pyralspites, can't catch silvers or golds, xenos, aeons

Trading abilities: trading is a bit hit or miss. can trade for aeons and xenos,  and sometimes rarer dragons.

Teleport abilities: have plenty of magis

apologies for late signup, and not quite correct format. i'm having a few technical difficulties.

Edited by greycat

7 hours ago, Velvet_paw said:

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Velvet_paw ( https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/76921-velvet_paw/.)

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Velvet_paw

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/78325

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt or a CB silver (egg or female hatchling)

2. 3G from Spriter's Alt

3. CB Xenowyrm  or CB Aeon

4. CB Truffle

5. 2G from any holiday especially the newer ones

6. Surprise me, What lineage would you like to share from your scroll?

7. Surprise me I like CB dragons, 3-5G even gen checkers.

Breeding abilities: Extensive -I can breed quite a few even gen alt lineages now. I have a few 2g and rather more 3g+ even gens and up Spriters Alt lineages.  I have quite a lot of pretty holiday,metallic (and pretty non holiday) checker lineages including seasonal checkers, I have male and female of most if not all CB releases to date including cb golds(male and female) and two male CB silvers, a CB female bronze shimmer which i can attempt to breed (and several prize stairs and checkers), I have two guardians of nature so can breed avatars and also pb blunas and BSAs no undeadneglected

Catching abilities: not reliable I rarely see metals aeons or xenos let alone catch them. I have been known to catch trios (ices especially) but haven't tried recently. anything else reasonably easy

Trading abilities: not reliable

Teleport abilities: I have pages of BSA dragons including Magi so i am OK thanks. If anyone on here needs Magi (or any BSA) I would be happy to provide them.

CB female silver ---> CB silver (egg or female hatchling), wishlist items in higher categories must also be acceptable as eggs (though your gifter can choose to hatch it if they want)

@Velvet_paw PM me if you have any issues with this edit! Otherwise, I'll add this when I do the final update.

1 hour ago, greycat said:

I Want to Sign Up! 

Forum Name: greycat  https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/216573-greycat/

Scroll Name: lutestring  https://dragcave.net/user/lutestring

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/78357

Wishlist:

1.cb gold, cb silver, 2g prizekin from silver shimmer

2. 3g from spriter's alt, 2g gold x snow

3. cb aeon, cb chrono, cb gaia, chicken

4. 4g from spriter's alt

5.  cb lunar herald

6.  pretty even gen checkers, preferably nicely named, no "cb" names. i like silver lunars and green and blue dragons, no yellow dragons unless golds or gold lunars.

7. cb pillow

Breeding abilities: can breed a 2g prizekin or even a 2g prize, if dragons are cooperative, though few eggs in the last few months) , 3g prize checker or stairstep, if lucky, 4g prize stairstep.

can breed pretty silver and copper lineages, other pretty eg checkers, 4g spriter's alt lineages, holiday lineages, up to 6g pb red checkers, 

Catching abilities: not good. sometimes catch trios, coppers, pyralspites, can't catch silvers or golds, xenos, aeons

Trading abilities: trading is a bit hit or miss. can trade for aeons and xenos,  and sometimes rarer dragons.

Teleport abilities: have plenty of magis

apologies for late signup, and not quite correct format. i'm having a few technical difficulties.

Fixed format, moved "2g gold x snow" to slot 2 (it's a 2g metal), moved "cb gaia" from slot 7 to slot 3 (where cb xenos should go). Everything you want on your wishlist is still there, just shifted to the appropriate categories!

@greycat - PM me if you have any issues with these changes! Otherwise, I'll approve this during the final update tonight :)

Edited by Toyo

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: evilSpectra

Scroll Name: evilSpectra

Group Name: evilSpectra's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. 2nd Gen Prize, 2nd Gen Spriter's Alt, 2nd Gen Mint from Male Bronze Shimmer x Upside Down Mint as mate for ObZ5W, 3rd Gen Prize from either Spriter's Alt Prize

2. 2G Metal, 3G Prize, 3G Spriter's Alt, 3G White or Gold from perfect Dorkface Checker, 2G non PB Alt Black.

3. 2G Prize-kin, 3G Metal Checker from any Mate or 3G Metal from Holiday Stairs, CB Aeon

4. 4G Prize, 4G Spriter's Alt, 2G Avatar

5. 2G Soulpeace, 5G Prize, CB Lunar Herald, CB Purple

6. 5G Even Gen "Pure" Thuwed, mate for 6GCqN, 3G Sunrise Checker from Val 09, 3G Daydream Checker from Val 09, Any lineage that you're proud of!

7. Bred Purple or CB Nebula!

Breeding abilities: I've got a handful of 2G Prizes, a couple of 2G Spriter's Alts and a couple more 3G Spriter's Alts that I can breed babies from. I have an extensive collection of Prizes of varying lineages from 3G to 5G, but only a couple even gen prize checkers. I have all CB holidays and CB rares including CB metals. I can breed a wide variety of holiday checkers and several metal checkers. And if she wishes to grace us, a CB Female Bronze Shimmer.

Catching abilities: Anything up to Xenos, sometimes Coppers, (almost) never metals. The Jungle Biome still hates me 2k18.

Trading abilities: Depends on what people are looking for at the time, but I'd say I'm a bit above average in this regard. I've traded for most of my ultra rare items. 

Teleport abilities: I'm all set. ;)

I want to be a Replacement Santa!

Breeding abilities: I've got a handful of 2G Prizes, a couple of 2G Spriter's Alts and a couple more 3G Spriter's Alts that I can breed babies from. I have an extensive collection of Prizes of varying lineages from 3G to 5G, but only a couple even gen prize checkers. I have all CB holidays and CB rares including CB metals. I can breed a wide variety of holiday checkers and several metal checkers. And if she wishes to grace us, a CB Female Bronze Shimmer.

Catching abilities: Anything up to Xenos, sometimes Coppers, (almost) never metals. The Jungle Biome still hates me 2k18.

Trading abilities: Depends on what people are looking for at the time, but I'd say I'm a bit above average in this regard. I've traded for most of my ultra rare items. 

I want to be a Helper!

Hello all, the wishlist submission period is over! Thank you to everyone who signed up! (We will be working on updating the master list, so everyone whose wishlists appear above this post shall be included.) 

We'll be taking some time to sort and assign gifters and giftees, but keep an eye out for PMs from us between January 2nd - January 5th! Until then, we hope you all have a delightful holiday season, and we look forward to seeing everyone in the new year!

- The Santa Team

Wishlists updated to here! - Santa Toyo

Accepted:

blah

smartster - edit

amy

dragonite_of_lore

Aie - edit

Velvet_paw

greycat

evilSpectra

A reminder: the wishlist submission period is now over, so wishlists may not be edited any longer. If you have any other issues (forum name changes, for example), please PM us!

Edited by Secret Santa

Yay, my first Secret Santa! Thanks for organizing this event, happy holidays to all :D

The timing seems about right, after New Year, it's new challenges and new gifts. Can't wait to see how far I can gift :v

ooops, sorry about putting things in the wrong places. i was trying to do it in a hurry, to meet the deadline. thanks for fixing it.

15 minutes ago, _DeadPool_ said:

will our match's wishlist be sent with the PM? Or do we need to find it here?

If it's like the last year, you will get a PM with the list :)