Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

I Need to Update my Santa Helper List. I've Already Signed Up. However, I'm changing a few things to make stuff mucho easier and some things that have drastically changed from the original:

I want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Natayah

Scroll Name: natayah

Breeding abilities: I will not be able to take requests for my CB Gold Tinsel for 2G Prize or 2G Prizekin. Sorry. However, I am also happy to breed things for you to trade for other things to help find gifts for your giftee. I can breed things like alt lineages (group/77841 ; if I missed something on my scroll, normally tagged with an A in the lineage tag, just ask. I may have forgotten to add it or it may not be available, but ask!) holiday lineages (group/66297, Any Missing, See Prior caveat, No special Tags) Metals (Several CB Metals: group/65404 any missing, see prior caveat), pretty checkers (Several, search using #K like 3K is 3rd Gen Checker, 5K2 is 5th Gen Checker, Double Checker, Many will also have Spriters Alts, like #KA, like 4KA, too many to group), Prizes (Any But CB Gold Tinsel, Don't Ask group/59625 - Will Breed 3G & Up, Will be Quicker if you ask for a Gen Preference vs Specific Lines as I'll get them Faster, but you can still ask for specific lines, unless you are requesting a Lumina mate (Dark or Light). It is NOT happening!!) , or any other special lineages (Thuweds: group/65403 : Pure EG Thuweds: #TP like 3TP, however, some of my 2Gs are not labeled, so look thru the group), (Dorkface: group/66084 - May not be able to fulfill a Gold baby if requested specifically), (Paired Dragons, Different Interesting Lineages w/ Their Primary Mates: group/59633 )

Catching abilities: Not catching. But again, as above, I am happy to breed you things for you to trade/swap for other things so you can best position yourself to get the gifts most wanted for your giftee. But if you cannot get the item traded for something your giftee wants, you need to ask your giftee if they would like what was bred. If they DO NOT, the item must be returned to me and I will regift it. They are not for you to keep. If you want something to keep for yourself or regift to someone else, just make a breeding request via my Profile.

Edited by Natayah

Hope it's not too late to become a helper.

I want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Tecca

Scroll Name: Tecca

Breeding abilities: 3G+ prizes & prize checkers, 3G+ Spriter's alt lineages from most SAs, 2G+ metals, 3G+ Thuweds

Catching abilities: Can catch anything in the cave reliably except CB Golds. Fair CB code-hunter.

Edited by Tecca

Raffle!

Gen two mint tinselkin from upsidedown mama. Will pick a winner in six hours.

Ended this a little early. Congrats #2!

Edited by Carmelita Fox

Same here! I completely understand it's to late to be a santa, but it's worth a try to help!! And Happy new year!! 😊

I want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: QueenAquariusDragon https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=236683

Scroll Name: QueenAquariusDragon https://dragcave.net/user/QueenAquariusDragon

Breeding abilities:  Thanks to a very good friend, I can now breed a 2nd gen pb gold! I can breed pb dragons, like 2nd and 3rd gen golds, 2nd gen pb magmas and ice, coppers (red/rainbow and brown), and more! I do have some spriter alt lineages, like a 5th gen penk decendant and a few other short lineages! I do have a couple checkers I can breed and start (example: 2nd gend from blusang and chrono wyrm), and I have a 2nd gen gold tinsel (gold tinsel/aether wyvern lineage) I can breed and continue the lineage (it's a stair lineage)!!

Catching abilities: I'm not good with catching metals such as silvers and golds, mostly because I freeze from being nervous or over excited, or I accidentally click away. I do sometimes find some of the trio (mostly magmas), and I'm pretty good at finding cb codes!! I tend to find zyus and on occasion (although not that often) find chickens, coppers, dinos, papers, or cheese dragons!

Edited by QueenAquariusDragon

23 minutes ago, QueenAquariusDragon said:

Sorry for not logging into the Santa account, but mod here. Can you link your messenger, not your profile? You can do that by finding any of your past posts and clicking the "Message" button at the bottom. Then copy that address. Please also provide a link to your scroll next to "Scroll Name" in the Helper form :)

Edited by The Dragoness

Oh! Alright sorry and thank you!! My scroll link is where the message link should be! XD

jqBp0WE.png  Happy New Year, everyone!   DLCcjWR.png

Santa has been busy, and your wishlists are on their way soon!

Expect a PM from us sometime between Jan.2 and Jan.5, and gifting will begin on Jan.6!

(Let's get ready to have some fun!)

The holidays were busy for your Santa mods, too, but the lists will be coming! :) 

I am getting ready and don't fill up my eggslots like i would normally do. Can't wait to see who will be my giftee.

I am so excited! Secret Santa is my favorite part of the DC year and I'm so happy you're organizing it. ❤️

Got my giftee!!  *happy dance*  Looking forward to tossing stuff besides snowballs at them soon.

The story leading up to who it was was super cute, and full of warm fuzzies. :)

28 minutes ago, Jocosa said:

Got my giftee!!  *happy dance*  Looking forward to tossing stuff besides snowballs at them soon.

I agree, I loved the little story! So cute! I'm so excited to get my giftee, I've been looking forward to this!

1 hour ago, Jocosa said:

40 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I agree, I loved the little story! So cute! I'm so excited to get my giftee, I've been looking forward to this!

I'm really happy to hear that you both liked my little story! Happy gifting ❤️

Just a couple of things:

- We're working on getting the rest of the wishlists out, so don't worry if you haven't gotten yours yet!

- When you do receive your wishlist, remember to click the "confirm you participation" link at the bottom of the PM.

- Anybody still need magis? I have a couple of hatchlings if you need more teleports :) *as per the rules, I must explicitly say these are yours to keep, and not meant for gifting.*

- Santa Toyo!

Magi hatchling! user posted image

Magi hatchling! user posted image Gone!

Edited by Toyo

Woohoo! Got my list! I almost PMed my giftee with a few gifts in mind, because it seemed fun to try and fulfill all slots instead of just one egg/hatchling XD

Well, I can wait for a day before I start PMing, best of luck and happy gifting to everyone else! :D