AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

Zander was looking around speechless and amazed. "I've seen lightbulbs before. We have them in school but the architecture is marvelous!" He said softly and ran up to a curtain studying it intently. "But they should have used silk instead of cotton, and this color is awful, it should be an ivroy or eggshell not champagne ugh." He said making a face.

Jach tilted his head. "He has an eye for detail. Perhaps you can help me redesign the office? It needs a bit of a facelift. Ah! There's your grandfather, why don't you go show him your magic tricks while we talk business with the others?" He said and smiles as Zander lit up and nodded to both questions and ran off to give his grandfather a big hug and flipped his cards around shuffling them. 

Sam smiled when she saw Zander looking around at everything in amazement before hearing everything he said. “Isn’t it? It’s very fascinating. Yes that they should have but oh well,” she said before hearing everything Jach said afterward.

“Yes that he does,” she said in agreement before hearing what he said regarding her father being there. She looked around and spotted him before Zander ran over to him to give him a hug before shuffling his cards. She smiled at him when they made eye contact before turning her attention to Jach. “Who should we talk to first?” she asked him before looking around at everyone gathered there.

Edited by SkySong278

"The Sanderson's. That way we get the unpleasantries out of the way then enjoy our night. I believe the ones whom invited us, the Black's want to speak with me and the ladies who run the fourth profitable business here don't like making deals with men, so you'll have to speak to them on our company's behalf. After all you are the co-owner, you have executive power to create and annul contracts now. They are the women with the yellow dresses on. They call themselves the Canary company. They believe in equal rights to both men and women of the workforce, and have often found opposition to agreements because of arrogant CEOs and business owners of the opposite sex don't like the fact that women are just as capable of making educated trading deals as a man is. This has lead to more then one occasion where the male party was thrown out if the conference room for vulgar and belittling words being shouted. Now if anyone wants a deal with them they higher a secretary or send their wives with a list of things to ask. Indeed I'm sending you to them, but after thirteen years you already have boosted our prophets and landed several good deals that I would have never thought of. I believe they will enjoy speaking with a woman who knows what she's speaking about instead of reading a script. " He said heading over to the family of four, two boys that looked more like thirteen year olds then Zander did were having a 'sword' fight with the little picks in some of the hors d'oeuvres. The parents ignored them and where talking to another couple. 

“Okay and you really trust me to talk with them alone?” she said and asked in reply to everything he said and then smiled a bit shyly when she heard one of the last statements he said before he went over to where a family of four was. She figured those were the Sandersons before she headed off to where the ladies in yellow were standing and talking. She then waited for a break in their discussion before introducing herself and negotiating a deal with them and then chatting with them a bit more about some ideas that they might have for their business. After their talk was over, she excused herself and went over to where Jach was and stood next to him before smiling kindly at the couple.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach was in the middle of a very heated debate with Mr. Sanderson about the boy's behavior in school. "You signed that contact for them, and they did so as well. Their tuition will be void if their behavior continues to be a distraction from learning. I made it quite clear that I do not tolerate bullies. " He said firmly.

"You can't just kick them out, they where ten when they signed that contact. Far too young to have it be legally binding and I have done nothing to have you void it. So my boys are teaching another how the world works. The only one I have gotten a complaint from is you on your son's behalf. You should have homeschooled that boy anyway. He looks nothing like a child!" He snapped back.

Sam’s smile faded slightly when she heard their conversation and her eyes narrowed slightly when she heard the very last bit of it. “Excuse me, but you should have reminded them of the contract’s terms when they got older. The school doesn’t tolerate bullying either; it says so in their handbook, if you even bothered reading it. As for Zander’s height he had a sudden growth spurt, as some boys do, which is also sometimes very common with kids his age, just before we enrolled him in the school,” she said in reply when there was a pause in the conversation.

Edited by SkySong278

Mr. Sanderson briefly looked at Sam then turned back to Jach. "Tell your wife to mind her own business, the men are discussing matters. " He snapped. Jach pinched the bridge of his nose. "This is why you can never broker a deal with the Canary company Joseph. And why you're losing business deals. I can annul contracts at the school for it is my program, and the school is mearly a host for it. My wife is correct. It's against the handbook, my son is very tall, but so are my brothers and I. I reach six and a half, his biological father is past seven feet tall and my brother. " He the leaned down to the five foot four man to be eye to eye with him. "Keep in mind that I can and will sever all alliance with your company if I find any other reason to do so. If I am correct, that will tank your merchandise prophet for you rent spaces on the ships built by my company for you have none of your own. You know full well what happened to La Roux. He would have been in your place now if he hadn't tried to peruse me legally. My contacts are iron clad. Why don't you take another closer look at the document and see if you can spot a loophole. " 

He straightened as Sanderson started to grind his teeth. "I have been in business long before you- little man- " he sneered.  "There's a wise saying, make a deal with the devil and the devil always gets you in the end. Heed those words. A smart man would follow those lines. " He said with a board wave of his hand. 

Sam glared at Sanderson when she heard what he said to Jach but didn’t say anything else. She started to walk away some from them to put some distance between them before stopping and turning to look back at them. She was now near a column that was close to where the Sandersons and Jach were but not close enough anymore to hear what they were saying. She smirked slightly when she saw her husband lean down to the former’s height in what seemed to be a threatening way before looking over at where Zander and her dad were, her smirk softening to a normal smile when she watched them. They and Jach always made her happy.

Edited by SkySong278

Zander was showing another magic trick to his grandpa and to others gathered around them.  Jach rejoined his wife wrapping his arms around her and kissed her neck. " He seems entertained. Good. Let's meet with the Blacks. How did the Canary's go? Did you get a good deal?"

Sam smiled a bit more when she felt Jach wrap his arms around her as well as kiss her neck before hearing everything he said and asked while putting her hands against them to keep them there for a little while. “Mhm and okay. It went well,” she said before telling him how it went and what kind of deal she had made with them. “I wish you had been around there with me, though. I feel more confident with those kinds of things when you’re near,” she said before resting her head back against his shoulder.

Jach sighed, his breath warm on her neck as he put his chin on her shoulder. "I feel the same. Only in situations where I am getting ready to smack someone silly. You calm my head and help me think straight. Perhaps when we meet again for a contract write up and signing I can be there.  I see the Blacks. A couple more minutes of this to calm down then we'll go speak to them. Pathetic little fool.... Calling our son a freak. Zander was right, those boys are little imps. The kind that spring up from nowhere and listen to nobody. I heard one of them order their own mother to get him 'something decent to eat because everything here is just too much like pesent food.' As a provider of the horderves here, I know many chefs would like to ring that boy's neck for saying that. Then he spat out the chocolate and said it was disgusting. That is Ann's chocolate! Even Zander, who isn't a fan of chocolate knows that Ann's is the best. It's the only kind he does eat.  This is going to be like watching a Dynamite fuze burn down when school starts back up again." He huffed, kissed her neck, her cheek then turned her head to kiss her lips. 

Sam shivered slightly when she felt his breath against her neck before she heard everything he said. “I’m glad and I would’ve definitely slapped Sanderson if you hadn’t said all that you did and I hadn’t walked away. You do the same for me and alright. Mhm and wow that’s a bit disrespectful. Whatever happened to the ‘honor your father and mother’ commandment? If I was a chef here, I’d definitely do that if given the chance to do so. What? Now that’s also very rude. Someone needs to teach that boy a lesson. Sounds like it,” she said in reply before letting out small moans when she felt the kisses against both her neck and cheek before her head was turned more toward him and she was kissed on the lips. She kissed him back for a few enjoyable minutes before reluctantly pulling away again and saying, “We should go talk to the Blacks now to get that out of the way and we can continue our kiss when we get back home.”

Edited by SkySong278

Jach hummed with a small smile and a cheeky glint in his violet eyes. "Indeed we shall. I love hearing those soft sounds from you my delicate, delicious love. You've been into the strawberries again haven't you? " He chuckled lowly and straightened up as people began to stare at them. Public displays of affection where limited to arm/hand holding and possibly the occasional kiss on the cheek or hand. 

Among these people where he Sanderson's, but he ignores them all and took her hand leading her over to a very fine man with black salted beard and hair neatly trimmed, brown eyes and a olive completion and smile lines on his face. Beside him where two beautiful women. One with luscious red locks and streaks of silver, pale green eyes, fair skin and looked like the Lord went crazy with the sprinkles on this cupcake, freckles covering her face, neck, arms, if it was visible freckles speckled it.

The other woman looked had black hair, pale green eyes and olive skin with a few freckles speckling her cheeks lightly, seeming to receive he best qualities of her parents. 

Jach dropped Sam's hand as they approched them, the man turning to Jach and grinned giving him a hug. "Ah Echlare so wonderful that you came! The dishes are superb and the drinks are chosen with care. Enough to be alcohol, but not enough to impaire important decision making if one consumed more than a few glasses. I believe you met my wife, Luci and my daughter here is Thalia. Ah, hello madam I am Damen Black. " He said kissing Sam's hand in a cordial fashion, more of a gentleman greeting then one of flirtation. And given that jach didn't react to this action spoke volumes of his trust in the man. 

"This is Samantha. It's good to see your lovely wife and daughter. I hear so much about them when I'm traveling with you, it's like I know them myself! Now, pleasantries aside what business will we be discussing today? You said something about a marriage of our companies last time we spoke." Jach said softly.

Damen nodded. "Yes I did! Jach, you are a fine young man, and what better way to murge two companies together other than a piece of paper and a couple of signatures? A real physical marriage! My daughter is of age, and she agreed to this proposal.. in fact she was the one with the idea. What do you say Echlare? This hall would make a lovely wedding venue!" He grinned as his daughter blushed and looked down at her feet shyly. 

The smile faded as Jach started to laugh shaking his head. "Your daughter is indeed lovely sir, and I do believe that is the best way if feelings are mutual however, I am already spoken for. This lovely vistage next to me is Samantha Echlare. My lovely wife and business partner. And even if I where a single man, I am too old for your daughter. I'm nearing my forties now." He said softly. True in a sense. He was 1,039 this upcoming summer solstice would be his birthday. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

“Okay and I love the purr-like sounds you sometimes make my love. Maybe I have but also those areas you like to kiss are sensitive and make me moan,” Sam said in reply to what he said and asked before also ignoring the looks they were getting. She then gladly held his hand when they headed over to where the Blacks were standing.

She smiled at the older man with the olive colored skin and complexion and the two women standing with him before she was introduced to the man and she heard the women’s names while the two of them were talking. She was going to say who she was but Jach beat her to it. “It’s nice to meet you all,” she said with a smile with her hands crossed in front of her before listening to the rest of what was being discussed.

Her smile faded slightly when she heard the company merging idea that his daughter had come up with that involved marriage between his daughter and Jach. She then became a bit relieved when she heard what her love said and her smile came back a bit more. “Sorry that the idea you came up with won’t work but perhaps we can come up with something else that can still merge our two companies?” she asked with an apologetic look on her face along with the smile that was still there.

Edited by SkySong278

"Oh.. well what about the young man you can in with? Isn't he your partner too?" Thalia asked softly. 

"No, he will be eventually but he's too young dear. He's thirteen, and our son. Marriage will not work, but merging a few trade routs and exchanging goods and services should be good enough to seal a deal. " He said softly.

He and Damon talked about the murge of part of their companies, and broke a deal that would be drawn up later.  He then went and spoke to Sam's father, then all three went home.  

When he got in the car he kissed Sam's neck. "Hmmm. Finally get to go home. Had to leave before ten so I don't show my demon form. " He purred. 

She listened to everything that was discussed, including the suggestion about routes to exchange goods and other services and was happy that they could figure out something else that could be done in order to merge their two companies. She then followed Jach over to where her dad and their son were after the discussion with the Blacks was over before talking a bit with him as well and then headed back out to the carriage with the latter and Zander in order to head back home.

After she was settled in her seat beside Jach after he settled down in his seat as well and he kissed her neck again, she let out a small purr-like sound before hearing what all he said. “Mhm and I know. You probably also wanted to get home so we could finish what we started before the discussion with the Blacks,” she said softly in reply before shivering a bit when she heard his purr. She then turned her attention to being on Zander and asked him with a smile on her face, “Did you enjoy being around Grandpa?”

Jach chuckled. "Your scent spiked then darling. You know I do." He winked at her. Then looked at Zander who was playing with his cards. "I did. Grandpa was very impressed with my tricks and the other guests thought I was hired to perform. I corrected them on that assumption and they enjoyed it too. One of the Sanderson boys came over and smacked the cards from my hand.... I made a handkerchief look like a snake for a moment and he ran back to his dad. " He chuckled softly. "Or rather, made a snake look like a handkerchief." He said as he slipped a hand in his jacket and brought out the albino corn snake Jach let him pick out for his thirteenth birthday. "Snowflake was a very good girl. " he cooed at the serpent.

Jach smiled and shook his head. "This isn't exactly what I meant about socializing her but I am very glad you are enjoying your first pet and treating her well. Givin that she's not venomous, and is still a baby I'll let it slide this time. " He said tickling the tiny baby corn snake under her chin. 

Once home Zander went to his room and Jach scooped up Sam and carried her to their room. "We have about another hour of me in this form... I want to touch you without worrying about scratching you.." he purred lowly and kissed a few spots he knew would tease her. The first thing he removed was his pocket watch, still as shinny and well oiled  as it was when given to him, not one second off. He hung it up on the stand then went back to his wife helping her from her dress with many kisses.

---

Jach now with wings, claws and tails, ran those trimmed and filed claws through her hair. "Something is different... As a young female demon, you should go into heat here soon, your three years past due but some are late bloomers. Every decade we'll be able to have a child of our own... Well for the first four, then it begins to space out plus twenty years for each time you go into heat. ... Still, we'll have children. Is there a certain number we should stop at? "

“Hm I wonder whose fault that is? Of course,” Sam asked and said in reply softly to what all he said before turning her attention back to being on Zander. “I’m glad you had fun with him as well as him liking your new tricks. He deserved that,” she said in reply before seeing the tiny albino corn snake he pulled out of his pocket. She giggled a bit and also pet her some just before they got home.

After Zander went up to his room, she turned her attention to being back on Jach just before he scooped her up and carried her up to their room. She let out a small surprised sound when he did that, but then just wrapped her arms around his neck afterward. “I don’t mind if you do end up scratching me. They’ll just be small ones I’m sure that will heal,” she said in reply before moaning and letting out her own purr when she felt him give her a few small kisses in areas that would cause her to make those sounds.

Then she watched as he put his pocket watch back where it belonged before kissing him back as he helped her get out of her dress.

»«»«»«

Sam, who was also now in her demon form, closed her eyes a bit as she enjoyed him running his claws through her hair before listening to everything he said and asked. “Something’s different about me? Oh, and is it normal to be late? Also, how do I know if I’m in heat or not? I can’t wait until we have our own. Maybe about five or six?” she asked and said in reply after opening her eyes again so that she was looking back into his.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach answers her questions in the order she asked them. "Yes love. Usually you chose me when I do something to turn you on in public, or get embarrassed and shy... But you where such a tease back, I didn't expect that. As for how you can tell... I'm not sure. I avoid females during heat season and given that I'm a male.... I don't experience it. All I can say is that it'll probably make you very, very lustful so much so you might tie me to the bed to keep me from learning. Heats last for about a week to a month depending on age, lesser for the new ones because they are more fertile then...let's say a demoness of a millennia would. If we compare it to human female anatomy then like women, some are late bloomers and some are early. The average age of a new demoness once in adulthood would be around a decade to two and a half decades. Givin that you where already fully grown when changed-" he said softly running his fingers on her horn. "-so it should be within this time frame of ten to twenty five years. So small of a number... I like it. Easy to keep track of them and the siblings of each other, with Zander that'll make six or seven kids. I like those numbers. " He purred claws running down her back and around her tail. "Once more before we sleep?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows at her. 

Sam listened to everything he said in answer to the questions she asked with a look of curiosity on her face especially when she heard what he said regarding when heats usually last for the different ages of demonesses. “Okay and I blame you for kissing me in sensitive places while at the gala earlier and that’s why I wasn’t acting how I usually do while in public places. Hm I can probably see myself doing that as well as trying to persuade you to take a break from working if that happens while we’re working. So you’re saying that when I go into heat, it’ll last for ten to twenty-five years or are you saying that that’s when it should happen for me?” she said and asked in reply to the first few things he said before letting out a small moan when she felt him run his fingers on one of her horns. “I’m glad and now you’re just doing that on purpose but of course,” she said in reply to the rest of what he said and asked as well as after he ran his claws down her back and around her tail and it made her moan again. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips before moving so that she was on top this time, continuing to kiss him afterward and running her fingers down his chest and stomach to tease him some while doing so.

Edited by SkySong278

He kissed her back and trailed his hands over her back moaning as she teased him. "I'm saying that's the time frame it should happen, yours would last about a week. Of course I'm doing it on purpose..." He breathed running his hand over her tail again, his claws lightly pressing against her back between her wings. He trailed kisses down her neck.

----

He purred loudly, pink coloring his cheeks and he was actually out of breath. "Gave you a few scratches.. I'm sorry darling." He said softly although his tone said he knew she wouldn't mind a few love marks on her body.  " My queen, my heart and soul... I love you so much darling. " 

She moaned a bit as well when she felt him tail his hands over her back before hearing everything he said. “Oh okay and you’re such a tease,” she said before continuing to kiss him after she she felt his claws press lightly against her back as well as letting out a small purr-like sound when he ran his hand over her tail.

»«»«»«

She was also purring contently while laying beside him on their bed and was also a bit out of breath from the second act of lovemaking that they just did. “It’s okay. I don’t mind and they’ll heal,” she said before hearing the last thing he said. “My king, also my heart and soul. I love you too my love,” she said before running her hand softly down his shoulder.

Edited by SkySong278

((big time skip ?))

He held her close and hummed a lullaby the same one he sang after his nightmares or to Zander when he was little to put him to sleep. He was out after a few minutes.

(I'll let you skip to the modern day.)

((sure and that’s the one where they’re in the states, right? just want to be sure before I do that))

She fell asleep shortly after hearing him hum a lullaby, her head resting against his shoulder as she did so.

((yes they are and have a couple houses all over the world I'll let you pick the state they live in and have their main headquarters of the US branch of the JSZ shipping company. ))