AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

"You are a good wife. A perfect wife. Not many people can get me excited to play in the snow, yet you explained everything you can do in it in a fun way. You're so thoughtful and caring about everyone, living or dead. The worker spirits here love how you treat them like they are still alive and with respect. " He chuckled. "May is about as old as Phoenix so nothing really surprises or impresses her now but..." He said tilting her head twords his with a claw so he can look into her eyes, nose to nose.

"...she was quite impressed by the way you reacted to me telling you about this shape, how fast you fell for me and how much you changed me. " He laughed again, a deep  one from the chest. "A few weeks ago you went out to visit your father for a few days and spend time with your friends and I slept through a couple days of meals. She stormed on in, yanked the blankets off and scolded me telling me 'To get your lazy tails out of bed and eat something already! Don't make me fetch your wife and tell her you have been neglecting yourself again! I can hear your stomach from the corridor!' as soon as she mentioned you I was up and eating my oatmeal. "

“I’m glad and also happy that I could get you interested enough in it to try it out. That’s just my personality I guess,” she said before hearing the last statement he said and trailed off at the end of in the first group of statements before feeling his clawed hand turn her head to look at him. She did so and found that they were nose to nose which she liked a lot.

“Really? I impressed her that much? I didn’t know that,” she said before feeling his deep laugh that came from his chest before hearing the rest of what he said. “Oh yeah I kind of forgot that I went on that small trip. That’s not very healthy you know and I’m glad she was able to get you to eat something. I would have definitely come straight back here to make sure you were out of bed and eating all of your meals. I’m not sure how I would’ve done it but I probably would’ve figured out something.”

His grin broadened. "And I knew that. You need time with friends and family." He grabbed the gifts with his tails and carried her to the living room setting the gifts down then made his way to the bedroom setting her down on the bed before removing a sleeping Zander from his wing and laid him in the crib in the sitting area of their bedroom. 

He hummed softly and rocked the cradle when the baby started to fuss after being pulled from his warm wing, quieting down and falling asleep once again. Jach strode back to bed and crawled from the baseboard to the headboard and kissed his wife's neck a few times. He ran his fingers though her hair. His smooth tail curled around her leg and, if she was a demon now, wrapped around her tail.

“Okay and you’re my family now as well,” she said in reply before he picked her up along with the gifts and then headed to the living room to set the gifts down under the tree. After he had done that and put her down on the bed after he carried her there, she changed to her demon form as he put Zander in the crib.

She smiled a bit when she heard him hum in order to calm the baby down again when he started to fuss and then had her attention be fully on him when he approached her. She let out a small moan and then a hum of content when she felt him kiss her neck and then his tail on her leg before it moved to being wrapped around her own tail. Her tail tightened around his before she said while planting a soft kiss against his neck, “You’ll make a great father.”

Edited by SkySong278

He moaned when she kissed his neck. "I know that I will. I've been taking care of lost  souls of children since I was in nappies myself. It's the husband thing I'm not sure I'm doing right. You're happy with the, so I must be getting something right." He said nibbling her clavicle sliding his hands over her and removing her dress tenderly. 

He was curled around her falling asleep with his head on her midriff stating to snore as he drifted off to sleep.  "I love you to the stars and back... sweet Persephone... My queen...."

“Oh really? Good to know and of course I’m happy with them. Mhm you are,” she moaned out as she felt him nibbling her collarbone before feeling him tenderly slide her dress off.

»»~««

She was curled up beside him with her head on his shoulder while sleeping peacefully, hearing everything he said while feeling his head resting on her midriff. “I love you too...handsome Hades...my king...”

He smiled at that last comment and kissed her belly before falling asleep soundly.

A few weeks later Gorgie, Helena, Dawn and Tom slipped into their room and jumped on the bed. They had received other children but the most they stayed was a week for they were very young mostly toddlers who wondered outside at night or passed away in their sleep. The only children that remained are the half-blood demon and the four older ones.  "It's Christmas! Get up! It's Christmas!" Gorgie yelled jumping on the bed. "I got Zander." Dawn said from the side. Helena climbed into jach and sat on his side pushing his shoulder. "Wake up daddy your slow!"

She smiled a bit when she felt him kiss her belly and then slept peacefully for the rest of the evening.

»»~««

Sam woke up a bit when she felt the four older kids that were staying with them longer, Dawn and company, jump onto the bed to wake them up a few weeks later on Christmas. She was wearing one of her favorite sets of pajamas that Jach had designed for her awhile back after retrieving them from under the covers before she had heard them come in. She then sat up and rubbed her eyes when she heard what Georgie said as well as what Dawn said afterward. She then giggled a bit when she heard what Helena said to Jach, thinking it was cute. “Let’s go downstairs and eat breakfast first before we open any presents. Maybe while we’re eating he’ll wake up and join us,” she said to them before getting out of bed and then leading the way towards the stairs.

Jach groaned and pulled the covers over his head as Helena kept shoving him. "Go with your mama.... I'll be down in a minute.." he grumbled sounding like he was talking through sandpaper.  Helena huffed and trailed after the others obidently.

Jach got up and slipped on pajama pants and a poncho to cover his chest but leaves his wings free, threw his hair up in a bun and went downstairs to the kitchen being handed a large pint glass of hot coco with a candy cane hanging on the rim.  He dipped it as beneitts covered with chocolate flour, flat cakes with chocolate chips, candied nuts, macadamia nut bread, corn bread with honey, biscuits smothered in sausage white gravy,  candied apple slices and jugs of hot chocolate was set before them. Jach sat down and pulled up a stach of double chocolate Belgium pancakes and poured strawberry syrup on them starting to eat them sipping his coco with his tail around the mug. 

Sam smiled at Jach when he joined them, noticing that he still looked a bit tired but would ask him if he wanted to nap later after the opening of presents. She took some biscuits and gravy along with a piece of macadamia nut bread to eat for breakfast before pouring herself a cup of hot cocoa but did it carefully so that she wouldn't burn herself. She took a small sip of the hot beverage after swallowing a bite of a biscuit with gravy on it.

Jach nodded seeing the worry in her eyes, knowing she'd ask him about a nap as it was the usual question accompanying that particular look she made when seeing him so sleepy. He ate a bit more, some beignets and bread after his four pancakes then sat back and sipped his drink. He had wet cloths brought out to them, cleaned up their faces along with his own and by that time Zander was awake and fussing for a bottle. 

As Jach took Zander to change his diaper and give the baby a bottle, the kids dragged Sam into the living room. A bell rang, or rather a multitude of them sounded all over the home for twenty seconds then Jach walked in and sat down. All of the workers walked inside much like they were lined up when he first brought Sam home. The master of the house then asked Dawn to distribute the gifts for the staff by calling the name on the package and them walking forward to collect it before returning to their place in line. 

When all where handed to the staff he nodded and each one opened it. May got a new pair of shoes, Abby and the maids loved their aprons, maestro and the kitchen staff got new hats, utensils, pots, pans and knives with a large spice rack from the gardeners to the cooks. Gardeners got rare seeds, thicker gloves fit to their hands, and a new wheelbarrow gifted by the maids. Carlos cried over a box of kerchiefs and matching ties that he collected, Zero got a .... Well let's say it remained in the box to keep out of sight of little eyes but it smelled of leather when he opened it.

Although the gifts were practical each one had careful thought and care in it. Names stiched in the matireal, favorite quote engaved in the Japanese steal, all high quality and would last a long time and it was clear that their reactions where genuine. 

The children came next each getting two, one from Jach and Sam and another from the staff. Staff ones where  a stack of clothes hand made and a little paper note giving them permission and a 'free pass' to be in the kitchen and make cookies. The ones from the two masters where the toys they looked at.

Zander loved the stuffed toy, and blankets and definitely the raddle. And finally it was Jach and Sam's turn. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((sorry for the late reply to this. forget what you had Jach get Sam. I think maybe I read somewhere that he had gotten her a throwing knife set but I’m not sure. I’ll put that but I can edit if need be))

Sam nodded back when she saw his nod before continuing to eat her food until she ate it all and drank most of her hot chocolate before also being dragged to the living room by the kids where the presents were. She had just gotten settled on the floor when she heard multiple bells ring all throughout the house.

She wondered what they were for until she noticed the servants and maids come out and line up like they did when she first arrived. She then watched as Dawn called out each person’s name and they came to get their gift before all of them had one. She continued watching as they opened them and smiled when she saw how happy all of them were with the gift they received.

Then after they had all opened their gifts, she watched as the kids were each given a few gifts from her and Jach along with the servants as well as them opening them to discover what was there.

Then when it was her and Jach’s turn after she smiled a bit more when it looked like Zander liked his gifts, she got up and went behind the tree to get out the wrapped mantle clock as well as the wrapped box that held the pocket watch before handing them to him while a servant handed her a gift that Jach had gotten for her. She opened it to find a throwing knife set which caused her to smile a bit more and go over to him to give him a small hug since he was still holding Zander.

Edited by SkySong278

((i was going to wait for her, he got the knives and built a new office for her. He'll show it to her later))

Jach unwrapped the mantle clock looking at the dragon details of the piece. He then opened the one from Abby that was the snake holder for the pocket watch. "Thanks Abby it's lovely, but it looks like it has a function with the way the tounge is hooked however no ties would fit on it..." He said softly picking up the box and opening it. He looked from the pocket watch to the snake holder and with his clawed hand pulled out the watch to examine it and the chain. "Darling this is lovely! Exactly what I need when out and about. Thank you so much love it." He said giving her a single armed hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

((okay :)))

Sam watched as he opened the mantle clock before the pocket watch stand and then the pocket watch afterward, smiling brightly when he figured out that the pocket watch and snake holder went together. “You’re welcome and I’m glad. I also got you the mantle clock which is for your office so that you can keep track of the time while working,” she said in reply before returning the kiss on the cheek.

"oh that would be lovely. I always lose track of time these will come in handy too. I got something else for you but I'll show you it later when the kids are brought to Christmas day mass later. After a nap... " He yawned. "I hope you'll like it, I had a passage built to another tower so you have your own office just a short glide away from mine." He said softly burping the baby. 

“That’s what Abi told me at the clock and watch shop. Oh? I can’t wait to see it. I’ll take a nap with you if you’d like and then we can go see that other place you made for me. That sounds really nice,” she said with a small smile as she watched him burp little Zander.

"I would really like a nap with you dearest. The staff can get the kids ready to go to church. There's a lunch afterwards and they are being baptized today so they will go home to heaven, and yes, you can take your toys. I'm sure Jesus and his father Joseph would love to show you how to be a carpenter Dawn." He winked. "There isn't much to take from this world, but once your bodies are buried with the items they will be with you. I'm having them brought here to be entombed for you to be able to move on and eventually become guardian angels. " He said softly. 

“Okay and me, too. I sleep a bit better when I’m near you. Sounds good and I’m glad they’ll be able to take their toys with them,” she said in reply with a smile before hearing the rest of what he said to Dawn and company. He really was caring and kind around kids and she knew that he’d be even better with their own kids from all the practice he’s had with getting these kids souls taken care of.

"Now you little one will be baptized and christened on the first of the year by then the official documents will be signed and filed both here and in Hell, and you'll be able to sit up on your own." He said holding the child with his dragon arm and wiggling his fingers at him as Zander chewed on his rattle. 

He glanced at his wife and did a double take. "What is that look for? I like it, but its still an odd look. " He said in a playfully suspicious way. 

She smiled a bit more when she heard everything that he said to Zander before noticing his glance her way that turned into a double take. She heard what he asked and said in a playfully suspicious way afterward and giggled a little bit.

“I’m just happy. It’s like we have a small family already before we officially have a family and it makes me happy being a part of it,” she said in reply before kissing him gently on the cheek.

Jach blushed and tucked his head behind his wing in embarrassment. "Shucks....  Well, Zander would be officially ours on the first so it'll be a start although we'll be called auntie and Uncle, we'll still be raising him. Although, I wouldn't mind lots of children, after all we do have till the end of time together." He smiled shyly. The maids came and got the children to get ready and Jach took this moment to steal a long kiss and get up to take a nap.

Sam smiled a bit at how cute Jach was being while embarrassed before hearing everything he said. “It’ll be a fine start. It’ll still be very good practice of raising our own kids. I wouldn’t mind mostly being called an aunt to this cutie. I’d like that and that’s true,” she said before running her fingers softly through the baby’s hair. She then watched as the maids came to take Dawn and the others so that they could get ready for mass before Jach stole a long kiss from her. She kissed him back before he left to take a nap. After she waited a few minutes, she followed behind him, and got into their bed where she fell asleep soon afterward. She was tired from being woken up early by Dawn and company.

Jach fell asleep with Zander tucked against him, curled around the baby like a dragon would a large diamond. After another half hour he woke up and tapped her awake. "Let's go see your gift now. " He said softly.

After another half hour or so, Sam was tapped awake by Jach and requested to got see her other gift. “Okay. I can’t wait to see it,” she said after stretching a bit and yawning before she got out of bed and headed towards the bedroom door.

"Where are you headed?" He teased as he opened the bookshelf to his office and stepped inside then to the left. " This way." He went down the new path then up a short flight of steps to a door and opened it up letting her inside. 

There was a light maple wood desk and a chair with unicorns carved on it, the same glass roof above with a hatch but this one was painted on a few inside panels to look like stain glass images of fairies, gryphons, unicorns and other creatures she loved. 

He had moved paperwork over to her tower so she can get her own system going and a dumbwaiter was on a wall to the side of her desk. She had the same honeycombed patterns of bookshelves linking the circular walls and a podium with a extra light so she can write in the family tree log books that where alphabetical order in chests at the base of each shelving unit that hold those families.  A row of quills sat on her desk, a ink bottle full of dragons blood, the wax seal stamper and five wax colors labeled in the meaning and importance where in a opened drawer. "Your own office. It has more light, and room then mine... Probably because I've been in mine for ages..." He chuckled.