AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

“Oh sorry. I forgot that you had a bookshelf that led to your office. Guess I’m still a bit tired,” she said before turning and following after him into the passage that led to his office but then followed after him curiously down another path that was new. She walked into the new space after he let her in and covered her mouth in surprise when she saw the set up of it.

She looked at the desk and chair and saw the unicorns carved into it before looking up at the glass dome to see that there were panels painted to look like stain glass and more creatures she loved depicted on them.

She then looked around to see the dumbwaiter, honeycombed bookshelves, paperwork, the chests that she figured held family tree logs in alphabetical order with an extra light near them, and then the row of quills on the top of her desk. She then walked a bit closer to see the opened drawer that had an ink bottle with dragon’s blood in it and the wax seal stamps that were different colors and the labels saying the different meanings of each. She went back over to him after she had looked around at everything in there and heard everything that he said. “I love it and I’m glad it’s so close to yours. You’re the best husband ever,” she said before kissing him softly on the lips.

Edited by SkySong278

He kissed her back and curled a wing around her so the thumb claw rests on her shoulder. "You deserve a place of your own. I built the passage when you were visiting home. The tower was always here just rarely used. I'm glad you like it. " He said softly. 

“Thank you. You were very busy then while I was away for a short time and I’m glad it could be used for something productive now then. I love it very much,” she said in reply with her arms wrapped around his neck. “So what else should we do while the kids are at Christmas mass?”

Jach curled his tail around hers.  "Well... Of May and Abby look after Zander for a little bit....I do know one thing.... Or, we can practice your sparring as a demon so you know how to defend yourself. " He said giving her two options. 

Sam’s tail tightened around his smooth one before she heard everything he said as options of what they could do. “Hm why don’t we do the second one first and then do the first option. After the first option we can nap some more,” she said after thinking about both of them some more. “I thought we could save the best option for last.”

"I think the kids would be home by the time dear. A hour goes by fast when sparing. We could do the other thing when they are asleep tonight." He said with a chuckle and kisses the top of her head. 

“Oh okay. We can spar then and do the other later this evening like you suggested. Do you have a specific spot that we can spar in?” she said and asked before kissing him on the cheek after he kissed her on the top of her head.

"probably an hour or two. I'll show you." He lead her from the room and back to the bedroom. Handing Zander to May he took her past the conservatory and into a empty hall with loads of weapons on the wall and mats on the sparring area. He shed the poncho and got into a stance. "Show me how you would position yourself in a fight with your wings and tail." He instructed. 

“Until what? Okay,” she asked and said before following after him back to the bedroom and then past the conservatory after he handed Zander to May. She then saw the empty room that had weapons on the wall and mats on the floor after walking by the conservatory. She nodded when she was requested to get into a position to defend herself and tried her best to but wasn’t sure what the best position/stance would be with wings and a tail so she held her fists out in front of her with her feet stretched a few inches apart while she stood sideways. She’d be in that position while human and she hoped it still applied now while she was in her still fairly new demon form.

"it'll be an hour or so for you to get the basics." He elaborated. He studied her stance and shook his head. 

"No. You never want to stand like that. Your wings will block any of your punches and you have claws now. Stand on your toes faceing them. " He showed her getting into a partial squat. His tails where posed like a scorpion and the other like a whip, wings cupped ready for a attack and his arms wide, fingers splayed like he was ready so slice something up. 

"Wings are tender, but will stop a bullet or knife. It's best to injure your wing then to be brought low by a knife to the gut.  Think of your tail as a weapon. It can strike hard enough to leave a welt or a scratch on the skin. Remember, you can't always get a deep wound on your opponent. Thin scratches can hurt too. Use your tail to hit the weaker parts, the foot, the hand, the neck, back of the knee, tender places where when struck people unconsciously favor when moving because it hurts. "

“Oh okay. Understood,” she said in reply to his clarification before listening to everything he said regarding the stance she was in and the one she was supposed to be in or the one that would be better.

She nodded before studying his and then mirrored it, her own tail going into a whip-like position like his smooth one. She then listened to everything else he said about the wings being tender but what they could still do as well as her thinking of her tail being like a weapon and the areas to hit. She nodded as she took all of that into consideration before waiting to see what he’d do as an attack or hear what else he had to say, if anything.

"Intimidating is key. Now demons are basically animals. Larger however is not always scary. Thow them off with a kind smile, it'll confuse a demon enough to make an attack. Don't be afraid of using your sexuality to your advantage. Then you strike." He said softly sliding his foot further apart and slowly shifting from foot to foot letting her go first so he could correct her on anything and test her defense. 

“Alright and are sure you want me to do that on you? It might be a bit distracting for you but okay. It might still be good for practice for much later so I’ll see what I can do but just remember you told me I could,” she asked and said in reply to everything he said before moving out of her attack pose and straightening up afterward before slowly approaching him until she was standing inches in front him. She then trailed her fingers lightly over his clothed chest while her tail slowly curled around his smooth one before asking, “Like this?”

((3people already sent in characters for pride and pack! Whoo!))

Jach... Well he simply gave her a look raising an eyebrow. "Yes and no. You never want to get close like this, my siblings would have already punched a hole in your gut. I ment keep your distance, move your hips, puff out your chest.." he said his claw poking her belly when he mentioned she would be wounded there then took a few steps back and started to demonstrate.

His tail slipped from hers and flicked around keeping it loose. He flexed his chest making the pecks pop individually. He grinned at her and stepped slowly around her. "Unfortunately I keep pleasure and business separate. Now, once you get your opponent to turn, strike!" He lashes out his tail and caught around her ankle and yanked it from under her. "A demon takes a minute to get off of their back because of the wings. Once down make your strike. The first deep blow is the deciding factor in the fight. The first wounded will bleed more and grow weaker faster. They will be on defense. However don't use the same move twice. They will be weary the next time you use that move."

((yay :D. I just posted in there, saying that I’ll get my char made soon. should we also ts a bit in sky and me, perhaps to a drama thing with Brina or to somewhere else?))

Sam pouted a bit teasingly when hearing that it didn’t quite work but nodded in understanding to what he said about what he actually meant about what she needed to do in order to use her sexuality to her advantage before feeling his claw poke her in the belly. She got the point of where they’d probably hit her and made mental notes of everything he said.

She then watched as he flexed his chest and his pecks moved individually, nodding again in understanding when she watched that before pouting again when she heard him say what he did about him keeping pleasure and business separate before saying, “Shame. Maybe I’ll try that again later when the kids are asleep.” She then kept him in her peripheral vision when he started to circle her and then face planted on the floor when he used his tail to take her feet out from underneath her and made more mental notes of what to do in a fight after she got up again. She then started to circle him slowly like he had done to her earlier, waiting for a good time to try a sneak attack-like move on him.

((i don't know. Can you bump up the sky and me one? I got work and stuff so I'm a little bit busy with things but I can try to come up with something))

Jach pivoted on his toe keeping her in sight his tail snapped the air loudly to see if she would flinch. When she didn't move he nodded slightly. However one movement in particular let her scent drift to him. When lustful female demons give off an alluring smell.

To him, smelling that coming from his wife- and boy the want from her was very strong- made his eyes slitted as he licked his lips slowly as a possessive growl bubbling in his chest. Upon instinct he postured himself from fighting to his full hight and his tail brushing against hers. So much for not mixing business with pleasure. 

((k. I saw you posted in there and will post after I reply in here. sorry. was a busy day for me))

Sam continued to circle him, noticing him keeping her in his sight. When he had his tail snap at the air loudly, she figured he was trying to see if she’d flinch or not and didn’t react before seeing his small nod in response. She smiled a bit before growing a bit confused when she noticed when his eyes seemed to grow slitted and she heard a possessive growl come from him.

She wondered if she had done something to get him to react the way he was now and ended up being right when she felt his tail brush against hers. She stopped circling to also get out of her crouch and get back up to her normal height, walking slowly towards him but with a bit of a sashay movement while doing so before stopping in front of him. “Guessing we should take this to our room and sparring will happen later?” she asked with a small tilt of her head.

Edited by SkySong278

He watched her hips wetting his lips again snorting as a shiver made his wings flair and goose bumps appear on his arms. He wasn't one for swearing but he said one in particular dragging it out with a low rumble. 

" ****.....,  do you realize how.... How... " He breathed in deeply through his nose with another shiver. "Intoxicating that smell of lust coming from you is? " He grabbed her roughly and yanked her twords him. They were engulfed in blackness within a second of him touching her, then the next he tripped her and she fell back on the bed. He slowly smiled holding her wrists he leaned over her and whispered into her ear. "It could be a bit of both of you want....." 

---+++----- 

Jach licked a small bruise on her neck he made like a dog would do if it played a little too rough with it's owner and caused it's master to say 'ouch'. "You've been awfully fisty lately..... I like it." 

She smiled a bit when she watched his reaction to her sashay but then it turned into one of curiosity when she heard his question. “No but why don’t you enlighten me about it?” she asked before she was pulled closer to him and they were engulfed in blackness.

She was then tripped soon after and landed with her back on their bed before he approached her, holding her wrists and whispering what he did in her ear. “I’d like that,” she breathed out.

-»«-»«-

Sam let out a small purr-like sound when she felt him lick her neck softly where a small bruise was before hearing what he said. “Hm perhaps it’s due to Belle’s bad influence on you rubbing off on me or maybe because I was jealous of your sister,” she said in reply before growing silent for a moment. “Would you have the same reaction you did to me if you were around another lustful demoness? Also what does my lust scent smell like?” She asked these questions curiously after her small moment of silence while she was trying to think of some other questions to ask regarding that certain scent.

Edited by SkySong278

"That strong icy smell that comes from my sister when she arrived was her lustful scent. The females in Bell's home gave off a ton of that scent yet, I didn't react. A minor demon may fall prey to another female's scent but frankly my dear I am no minor demon. The only one who is my equal is you. " He whispered softly in her ear and lifted her chin to look at him.

"As for the smell..... It's hard to put to words. It isn't just one scent, but many and shifts to whatever I find seductive at the moment and depends on the rank, power type and strength of the female. You smelled like the pages of the many erotic scrolls Belle gave me, sweet honey and cream, fine wine and delicate chocolate wafers that melt the instant they touch your tongue. Burning cinnamon sticks and vanilla bean... All sorts of things. It made my head spin, knees weak, heart race and feel drunk on rich fine wine. Whatever is making you so very very much in need of your husband, I will gladly give you everything you need. " He purred in her ear nibbling the love a little bit. 

“Oh okay. I guess I didn’t know that was what it was at the time and I’m glad and relieved. I was a bit worried but now I’m not,” she said in reply before her chin was lifted and she looked into his eyes.

“Really? That’s a lot of things to smell at once. Hm I think I’d like to try those chocolate wafers you spoke of. I liked that possessive growl you let out but it was also a bit surprising since I’ve never heard that come from you until then. I’m glad and I’ll do the same if you’re ever very very much in need of your wife,” she said in reply before letting out a small moan when she felt him nibbling a bit on her ear lobe.

He chuckled and growled again. "I will let you know when I need my wife.... " He said softly and sat up. "Kids will be back soon. I'll let you rest and I'll keep them busy. " He said tucking her in and getting dressed kissing her deeply. "Sweet dreams my darling. " He whispered and headed down the stairs to greet the children and send them on their way to heaven. 

She let out a small content hum when she heard his growl again before hearing the rest of what he said. She nodded and then let him tuck her in and then kissed him just as deeply as he did her before smiling when she heard him him say sweet dreams and then fell asleep shortly afterward. She woke up a little while later, dressed, and then headed downstairs to see the kids one last time before they’d be sent on to Heaven.

The children where dressed in white, the bishop who married them was there to anoint them. Jach handed the sock monkey to Helen and patted Dawn twice on her head. "The house is bought. Your sister and the other children are safe now. It's being fixed up and the kids are attending school. " He informed her. "They are well taken care of and the church is helping council them. There's no more need to worry. " He said to them all. "It's time for all of you to go home. My mother will guide you at the gates. "

Sam stood beside Jach and watched as well as listened to everything that was going on and being said. “Would they be allowed to visit us or no?” she asked after he was done talking because she hadn’t wanted to interrupt. “I’m not sure if there are any rules about that.”