AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

"If they have family they will want to look over, yes, however to visit this place again is to fall, and be lost in purgatory. They can't visit us. "He informed his wife. "It's against the order of things here. Rules of death are very strict to avoid the dead being brought back to life. The only ones who can reverse the string of fate is God and Jesus and a chosen few saints and apostles." 

“Oh okay. Well then I’ll miss them,” she said in reply to everything that he said while looking a bit sad but still had a smile on her face; it was just a sad one. She hugged each of them goodbye while holding back the tears that were threatening to fall but made her eyes sparkle a bit.

"I know." He said softly as the bishop anointed the children, they gave their last hugs goodbye and walked out the door in a ray of light disappearing. Helena was the last, handing the baby her precious sock monkey and left after several sobs about missing them. Jach took a deep shakey breath like he was trying not to cry. "It's hard for me every year too. "

“It’s my first year doing this with you. I didn’t mean to get so attached but I did and that’s probably why it’s so hard seeing them pass on,” she said in reply with a small sniff as she rested her head on his shoulder. “I’m glad we still have Zander, though and we can take care of him.”

He nodded and wrapped a wing around her. "Indeed. I try not to get attached, but every year I do. It brings out the small child in me who just wanted a fun time while small.  Now I have someone who brings out the child in me all the time, I have had more fun this winter then I had in a long time. Yes, Zander will stay with us for a while. He'll be like our first born." He said softly looking towards one of the maids who was entertaining the little one with his rattle. 

“I guess that’s hard not to do with kids. It brings the child in me back out while being around kids. I’m glad I could help you with both of those and that it was me helping you do that instead of someone else. I’m glad about that as well and I can’t wait to spend more time with him in order to have more practice in taking care of a newborn,” she said in reply while still keeping her head where it was while also watching as a maid kept the little one entertained.

Jach looked at her with a low rumble. "Can't wait to have little ones of our own. Tomorrow we'll sign the papers as zander's official legal guardians, adoption pages and have them filed together. We'll make a day of it, go out to eat, a day with just the three of us together. How's that sound?" He asked holding her tightly. "Our first family outing."

“Me neither. I can’t wait. I’m excited about that to happen. Sounds great. I’ll enjoy that a lot,” Sam said in reply after hearing his low rumble as well as enjoying the feeling of him holding her tightly. “I also can’t wait to see what our own little ones will look like.”

Jach laughed. "Well, we'll be able to see multiple different combinations of our features as we have children over the many, many years we have with each other. " He said going over to Zander and started to play peek-a-boo with him making him giggle and wiggle around each time Jach opened his wings.

“That’s true,” Sam said in reply before watching him go over to where Zander was and play peek-a-boo with him while using his wings. She giggled herself when she heard Zander’s cute giggle, going over and sitting on the couch near them.

Zander squeeled with glee as the game of peekaboo turned into peekaboo tickles getting scritches under his arms, on his feet and his belly.  Jach was grinning at the baby. "You are so cute! My little Prince of darkness! Who is the most handsome guy? You are!" He cooed. 

Sam giggled and smiled a bit more when she heard little Zander squeal when Jach started to tickle him as well as when she heard everything that the latter said to him. “He’s the cutest demon infant I’ve ever seen,” she said with a smile as she laid on her side on the couch and had her chin rest in her hand as she watched them.

"He's the only demon infant you've ever seen, although I still got my baby portraits somewhere..." He said with a smile. "Then I'll be the cutest demon infant you ever saw, but you will always be my first dark prince little man!" He said his voice going from normal to cutesie as he went from Sam to Zander once more.

“True but he’s still very cute. I’d love to see those. Are you saying that you were cuter than Zander when you were a baby? And I’m your dark queen,” she said in reply with a smile and had to hide a giggle behind her hand at how cute the two of them together were.

"I am totally saying that and yes, you are my dark queen. My beautiful Persephone." He purred. "Image me with chubby cheeks a small clawed hand and foot tiny wings and a single tail split at the end." He said softly tapping zander's nose then letting him chew on his finger when it was grabbed. 

“Alright and you’re my dark king. My handsome and hot Hades,” she purred back in reply before hearing the rest of what he said while he let Zander chew on his finger. “Hm that is a very cute image,” she said while continuing to watch the two of them.

"I love it when you call me Hades." He purred and pick up the baby holding him.to his chest as Zander continued to chew on his finger. "I think in the next 'life" I'll take that name so I'll hear you say it more often. " He said sitting next to her. "Did you have a good Christmas? You want to call your dad tonight and wish him a merry Christmas?" 

“And I love it when you call me Persephone,” she said in reply before he sat down beside her on the couch with Zander and she heard the rest of what he said. “Same. Yes I did and that sounds like a really good idea. I haven’t talked to him in awhile so that’ll be good for both of us.”

"There's a phone in the lounge. I'll let you go talk to him. Wish him a marry Christmas for me." He smiled pointing to another room and continued to play with the baby. 

When she returned after her call, jach was asleep, Zander on his chest sleeping too, both looking very worn out and warm by the fur blanket draped over them. 

“Alright. I’ll be right back,” she said in reply before going over to the lounge where he pointed and then calling her dad afterward. She wished him a merry Christmas for both her and Jach as well before talking to him about a few other things. When she hung up the phone again and went back to where she had left her boys, she saw that they were sound asleep. She smiled a bit at the sight before leaning down and kissing them both on the forehead before sitting down on the other end of the couch and watching them sleep.

Edited by SkySong278

Abigail came in with the book Sam was reading, a snack and tea. "They'll be asleep for a little bit, and this is lunch for today. There's a Christmas feast tonight and a show outside. Master brings all souls who have worked off their sins here and sends them to Paradise. Then angels come and sometimes their loved ones come to take them to heaven, it's a beautiful ceremony, much more elaborate then the children. The souls get baptized, have their last rights said to them and hold confession and communion. It's a good three hour spectacle with the bishop, he even comes to dinner!" She whispers to her softly. 

Sam took her book, the snack, and the tea from Abigail with a nod of thanks before listening to everything she said afterward. She listened with interest about the Christmas dinner as well as the ceremony that took place after it and who attended. “I can’t wait for all of that. It sounds like it’s really nice,” she said in reply with a smile before starting to eat her snack and sip her tea afterward.

"It is, I was supposed to be apart of it this year but... " She shrugged. "This is heaven for me. At least for now. With you around there's been more excitement here then there has been in the past thirty years since I've been here. Then I "extended" my contract by "getting caught" stealing some important items. " She said with a smirk adding the finger quotes. However there's some that would be moved from the wait list to here. Apparently there's a limit to how many can be on this plane of existince and interact with the worldly items here. The rest are on the spiritual plane of purgatory. If you where here over October 19th to November 2nd you'll see specters wondering around the graveyard because the vail between plains thins at that time. The ceremony tonight is for both, that's why it's a few hours. I believe it's about fifteen people this year.  They do a forty day long one for about a thousand souls around Easter and a mass baptism on the day the holy Spirit blessed the apostles, mimicking the five thousand conversions on that day. Master always cries on every, single, one of those baptisms. "

“Oh? I’m glad that you’ll be staying a bit longer here with us. I’m honestly glad that you did that because I like being around and doing stuff with you. Oh so we’ll be getting some new people here after some of these other people go on to heaven? I can’t wait to meet them and I wonder how many people are on that waiting list. I don’t think I was really paying much attention during that time so I don’t think I saw those specters floating around but this next year, I’ll make sure to pay attention to them so that I can see them. Oh that sounds interesting and I think that other time after Easter or before, I forget, is Pentecost. I wonder why,” she said in reply to everything that Abigail said after she had responded to her earlier statements about what was going to be happening later on that evening.

Edited by SkySong278

"Lent. Lent Easter and Pentecost is part of the Easter season of the church until we celebrate the feast of the Ascension of Jesus  then it moves to ordinary time. Right now it is Advent. " Jach said sleepily with a yawn. "and I cry because souls are being saved, more souls saved, the less I'd have to torture. It's a beautiful sight... And mum is always there at the gates when they are taken up. You can get a glimpse of heaven during those ceremonies. " He said rubbing his eye with another yawn and blinked at them. "It's the only time I get to see her, even if it's just being to barely make out her wings against the brightness of Paradise."