TJ09

2018-04-22 - April Dragon Release

I think the pygmy will be red-something, although Rhubarb Pygmy sounds adorable. The drake I'm not so sure about... Tektite would fit, and I like the sound of that. 

1 hour ago, Dirtytabs said:

Any name guesses?

The pygmies may be Red- something. Red-tailed Pygmy Wyrm (à la Magelight Pygmy Wyvern)? Red-tipped? Red-frilled? Just Red? There are plenty of possibilities other than Red. Regal? Ribbed? Repulsive? Ribbon? Rhubarb Pygmy would be cute.

Tenebrous Drake is my first guess. Or Tar? Tektite? Temperamental? Tempestuous? Mmm, Tasty Drake...

Actually, I like Tenebrous..or even Tenebrae.  :P

Oh man, now I feel bad for not logging on this weekend. Must catch a set of each *^*

Edit:

Grabbed my set. Surprisingly easier than the last release. ^^"

Edited by dark_sama

Thank you so much for a new pygmy and drake breed!  Also, thanks for just 2 releases, so I can get 4 eggs of each type!  I like to be able to do that (even though I suppose drakes/pygmies will never be rare).

I'm guessing the pygmy will look good if bred with crimson flare.  Still having a hard time designing a drake lineage; can't wait to see the adult form and try to match it with something. 

(Quietly petitions for a white drake someday, so I can have something to breed with my glaucus drakes)

Thank you Infinis and TCA for this lovely little release!

Kinda curious to see how the new pygmies would look with Kyanites, that contrast of colors seem like they could be interesting, but then again we have yet to see the adults! Don't have any thoughts on a good pairing with the drake yet though.

2 hours ago, Cielmuir said:

Thank you so much for a new pygmy and drake breed!  Also, thanks for just 2 releases, so I can get 4 eggs of each type!  I like to be able to do that (even though I suppose drakes/pygmies will never be rare).

I'm guessing the pygmy will look good if bred with crimson flare.  Still having a hard time designing a drake lineage; can't wait to see the adult form and try to match it with something. 

(Quietly petitions for a white drake someday, so I can have something to breed with my glaucus drakes)

Ooh! I love the sound of a white drake! I really want to try my hand at spriting something, though I'm not hugely a pixel artist myself. Maybe that'll be it...

Either way, I really do love the color of the green drakes. That dark glossy green hue is wonderful. These might just be my new favorites!! Cannot wait to see the adults. The crimson ones aren't quite as interesting to me. But then again, I love drakes so much, so that's not too surprising!! Still strange since red is my all time favorite color... Ah well! 

Thank-you TJ and spriters for a new release, esp. as you prepare for the DC Birthday Event.

The new dragons will mature into adults before I get my usual quota of newbies. I have a Decent guess as their breed names but I'm more patient about declaring my guesses than I used to be. Tho I do enjoy listening to the backstories that are created for new breeds. Intriguing!

This caught me by surprise, but even then I caught my seven Eggs of the drop within a few hours...

Thank you all the Spriters and artists and TJ for your efforts...

Oh wow, these are different! Brilliant, I especially like the Wyrms!

BIG DANGER MAN

SMOL SPIKY BOI

LOVE

GG INFI AND TCA ILY

Love the poses! The colors aren't my favorite but they are very well done.

/teamdrake

Ahhhh, adults are in, adults are in! 

I LOVE those wyrms, and the pose on the drake is gorgeous! An EXCELLENT job!

They're really cute!

Although the Red-Tailed Wyrm looks like an Xenopygmy to me..heheh..

I love that little pygmy and I nailed the name earlier. ;)

The Tatterdrake sure is a mean-looking dude! I really like the pose and the colors. It should fit well with some of the other drakes in lineages.

Oh wow! :D I love the little wyrms. They remind me of baby Xenowyrms. Maybe they're the cute little cousin of Xenos. :P The Tatterdrake is so fierce! Wow! I love its description as well. These guys are great! Thank you to TJ, Infi and TCA! 

I really like how fierce the Tatterdrake is looking! And the colours are great on both of them. Love to see a wyrm pygmy :lol:

Thank you for releasing different types of dragons!

The pygmy is pretty, but it's way too big. That's not going to look right in a lineage with anything but magelights.

Huh. Tatterdrakes look pretty neat, I like that. I'm neutral about the pygmies, but they ain't bad either.

Thank you to TJ and the spriters for the release. :)

Oh my gosh the pygmy is just as cute as I thought it would be!!! I'm so happy! The Tatterdrake looks super neat too, it reminds me of an Eldritch horror(?) inspired dragon, it's really unique and I love the shading.

The fact that Red-Tailed Wyrms are a pygmy breed kind is kinda disappointing. I mean, mints are small with small sprites, but they aren't considered a pygmy... it doesn't really look like it would breed with the other pygmy breeds we already have - rather it looks like it belongs with the xenos, but that's not an option. Maybe when we have more wyrm pygmy dragons in the future I'll feel differently, but for now I can't see any lineage I would use it for.

The Tatterdrake is AMAZING, I'm in love. Gotta get some Morphodrakes... It took me a second to figure out what the pose was but after I figured it out it was perfect. 

Thanks to the spriters for two awesome additions, can't wait to get to some Tattermorph lineages <3

The wyrms are so cute?? I only picked up the drakes because I usually don't collect pygmies, but I'll have to pick up some eggs now.