TJ09

2018-04-22 - April Dragon Release

5 hours ago, Lady_DragonRider said:

Cute! The tattered ones look like tiny Godzilla! 

They do! I want to hoard them now. 

While I much prefer normal breeds than drakes, pygmies or two-heads, it is nice to have new ones of them in cave. Though I still prefer normal breeds over the restricted breeds.

It may be a drake but i'm happy that we have another dragon's dragon in the game. We really need more classic aggressive, sharp, and fearsome dragons in this game.

Also another wyrm is pretty great to.

Loving the Tatterdrakes! They have major Godzilla and werewolf vibes from the posing and anatomy and I just love them so much. They're so fierce! I just wish they were regular dragons because I can think of so many dragons they'd make pretty lineages with. :o

On 4/23/2018 at 4:35 PM, Vain.3805 said:

Hatches them right quick

The question mark was more for 'what is your experiment?'

Oh my bosh! The adult forms are spectacular!!!! I'm loving the red one. Can't wait till mine are grown x3

Many thanks for the new release! Just found this out (goes to show how behind I lag heheh). Can't wait to catch both!

Edited by KakashiMorph
typo

:lol: I think I have a broken Red-Tailed Wyrm hatchling. No matter what I do, it still says it has zero clicks. All the others are behaving nomally. Guess this one just wants to be a stubborn brat. :P

The pygmy's are cute but the Tatter-Drakes are awesome! So fierce I just love them Thank you TJ and spriters for the release

Beautiful pygmies! and the drake is cool... but what’s up with the tail? It looks a little short. Am I missing something?

6 minutes ago, broadway_fiend said:

Beautiful pygmies! and the drake is cool... but what’s up with the tail? It looks a little short. Am I missing something?

I noticed that too. To me the tail looks cut off... as if there wasn't enough space for the tail. It's odd, at least to me.

If you zoom in on the adult drake's sprite it does seem like it's cut off at the end... The tail itself actually seems more or less normal-sized, I think the struts or whatever they are pointing up on the tail make it look much shorter, but the very end with the red does look like it's cut off.

It looks odd for sure. I noticed it the moment I saw the adults and it just... sticks out to me. The poor Tatterdrake got the end of its tail buzzsawed, haha!

Edited by Whirlaway

On 4/23/2018 at 12:30 PM, Frodo said:

On the contrary, it's much easier to be around at 10pm to check for releases, than to get up at 5am for releases.  Common sense, really. 

Except that releases dont happen until MIDNIGHT EST you know 24:00 EST. Having been awake for releases before I can tell you that until modnight hits there are no signs or symptoms that "hey a release is imminent". So basically you are implying that every player in the EST zone stays up until 12am+ on Friday and Saturday Nights. Which, if they want to keep a good weektime sleep schedule, they dont. In fact most people I know wake up at around 5:30 am to 6:30 am ....even on weekends. Why? Because its habit from waking up to get ready for school/work and/or waking up to get children/spouses ready for school/work. 

Sorry that the time doesnt work for you. However I highly doubt TJ is going start releasing eggs at a time that is convient for you...and which is most likely INCONVIENT for him. He lives in North America. EST was decided upon as the time zone as that was his timezone. (Though I believe he may have moved out west?) Even if he lives in California (or a place located in that time zone) that means he is running the release script at 9pm PST. Now I dont know your location but I bet if he released it at YOUR convience it would be in the middle of his sleep time or in the middle of HIS work day. Just fyi Dragon Cave is his HOBBY not his full time job. 

I completely ADORE these new dragons!!! Thank you TJ and Spriters! :wub:

They both look really awesome!

Especially the Pygmy, somehow Drakes never quite do the trick for me, especially when there's no dimorphism.

Ooh, I like them both! Can't wait to get 10 of both of them. Well done to the artists.

23 hours ago, Lady_DragonRider said:

Cute! The tattered ones look like tiny Godzilla! 

OMW! That is a GREAT Mental image XDDDDDDD

Love love love the pygmy, what an awesome addition! :wub:  I'll try and get *lots* of these, and I hope many people will breed them.

Just for once, the drake is not what I was hoping for, but it does look cool.

Thanks again to everyone involved!