AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

“Okay and I can’t wait,” Sabrina said in reply before Ray had to go get the pies out of the oven. “Should we head back to the main area to see if the king and his family are awake yet?” she asked Adonis as she turned her attention to be back on him.

~*~

Parker listened to everything he said in regards to how he got his scars and felt each one that he guided her hand to feel. She then moaned a bit when he kissed her neck again before hearing his teasing question about if she had any scars as well as feeling his hands wander over her skin afterward. “Yes I have a few but not as much as you do,” she said before having her hand go over to one of his to guide it to the first scar she had which was on the upper thigh of her right leg. “This one is from Bruce when he saved me from drowning when I was six years old. I was trying to learn how to swim on my own in the shallow area of the lake I was learning in and suddenly found myself in the deeper end of it. Bruce jumped in and brought me back to shore but had to bite my thigh in order to do it,” she said before guiding it to a scar on her right hip that went to the middle of her back. “And this one is from me falling out of a tree when I was ten. I’m much better at climbing trees now than I was back then.”

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis nodded but put an arm around her. "Yes, but after we cuddle and discuss names for the pups. I'd like to do that now if you don't mind." He said softly.

--

Zach felt along the scar then found the first one she showed him. "There's something I've always wondered..." He said out loud and felt up to the crescent mark again, then pressed his mark on his wrist directly on hers. He gasped as a jolt of pleasure courses from the mark and through him causing him to tremble and growl lowly his eyes looking more Amber and wolfish. "Damn! " He said a couple other curse words as his sharpened teeth grazed her skin as he kissed it. "Took everything I had not to howl I'm nearly wolf now. " He laughed. "I've got a tail now and ears. Fasnating." He took both her hands, nails thick and sharp but he was still gentle, and put one hand on his head to feel the velvety ears that popped up and one by the end of his spine where fur had sprouted and went thick and fluffy tail that wiggled as she touched it. 

Sabrina nodded before resting her head on his shoulder and saying and asking in reply after, “Okay. In your old room?”

~*~

Parker shivered a bit when she felt him touch the scars she had showed him earlier before looking a bit interested when she heard him start to say something and was about to ask what he had always wondered when she felt him touch his mark to hers. The jolt of pleasure that followed caused her to tremble as well as gasp herself before cursing softly in Irish afterward. When she felt him kiss her skin with his sharp and elongated teeth, she let out a small moan before listening to everything he said after. She got the interested look on her face again when she heard what he said in regards to him having a tail and ears before he took her hands to have her feel them. “They’re so soft and fluffy,” she said as she rubbed both the tail and one of his ears.

"Sure." He lead her to his old room and snuggled up with her. "So I'm happy with having one traditional galic or old fashioned name and one more modern as long as they are unique." He continued. 

-----

His tail wagged and he kissed her deeply. "You ready for another round?"

She snuggled with him on his bed after they got there and she listened to everything he said while doing so. “How about Ronan or Darren as the Gaelic name and Callan or Liam as the modern name?” she asked in reply after a little while thinking of names.

~*~

She kissed him back just as deeply as he did her before hearing his question afterward. “If you are,” she said in reply with a smile.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis looked surprised. "Those are all Irish in origin. Let's see, Darren means great warrior and Callan means battle rock. Strong names for strong boys. They'll be the fourteenth generation of Canin, twice as strong as I am. Sounds great to me." He said softly rubbing her belly.

--

Zach laughed and kissed her deeply. "Cheeky girl. Of course I am." 

~~~

His ears and tail where still out and he held her close to him with a low purr like growl from his chest. "I love you so much little vixen." 

“Oh I didn’t know that and both of those names sound great to me as well,” Sabrina said in reply while enjoying him rubbing her belly. She placed one of her hands on top of his and intertwined her fingers with his.

~*~

Parker smiled a bit more when she heard his laugh before kissing him back just as deeply as he did her once more. “Okay.”

~•~

She cuddled close to him when he held her close and enjoyed the purr-like growl he emitted before saying in reply, “I love you too. I quite like that possessive growl.”

Edited by SkySong278

He kissed her shoulder and tilted his head " sounds like the King is up. Let's go give his daughter the bird." He said softly and helped her up going out to the main area of the hotel. Sure enough the king and family where up and eating. "Good morning your majesties." He said and set the covered statue by the girl. He pulled off the cover and the girl briefly shrieked in shock. "Sir Chatterbox! Father it looks just like my beloved Chat! " She picked up the bird and hugged it. "It's beautiful thank you." She held out a handful of gold coins and Adonis shook his head. "No princess, it was an honor itself to bring your memory of your pet to life. You sound like you had many adventures together. " He said and returned her painting of the bird as well. "Consider it a gift. " 

Zach grinned and kissed her. "I'll keep that in mind. Oh! " he swore. "I gotta help dad clean the rooms when the royal party leaves. Sorry to kiss and run, but I don't want to tick dad off." He said getting up and scrambling to find all of his discarded clothes. "I'll bring you something to eat if you want to rest a bit."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

She smiled when she felt the kiss to her shoulder and then pouted a bit when she heard that the royal family was awake because she was really comfortable but then composed herself shortly afterward when he helped her up, planning on laying down when they got back home later. She then followed him back out to the main area of the inn where the royal family was eating breakfast, curtsying in her own greeting after Adonis addressed them and then smiling when she saw the princess’ reaction to the bird statue he had made for her while staying quiet through the whole discussion.

~*~

Parker kissed him back and smiled a bit before it faded slightly when she heard that he had to go and help his dad clean the rooms the royal family and their guards stayed in. “Aw okay and that would be great, thanks. I’ll be here when you get back,” she said in reply to everything he said while watching as he gathered up his clothes.

Edited by SkySong278

The king thanked them and paid for the stay of his family and his men. He thanked them as they packed up to go. Adonis went to walk them out of the town and got a surprise from the princess when the young teen hugged him and thanked him again and again for the gift before getting into the carriage with her mother. The king smiled slightly. "She usually doesn't show affection or break her princess composure in front of her mother. I was very impressed myself with the amount of details you put into that statue. That bird ment a lot to her, I thank you for making her smile again. " He said softly and patted Adonis' shoulder. "I'll contact you again when I need another piece of furniture. Good day!" He said getting into the carriage and closed the door. The guard where all on their horse's and ready and started to get going. 

Adonis waited until the procession was out of sight before collecting his wife and carrying her back home again, opening the animal hospital and his shop. While she rested he'd take care of the animals for a little bit. 

--

Zach grinned and winked at her then left. He returned shortly after with a small shepherd pie slice for her and some coffee made how she likes it before leaving again. He could be herd collecting buckets and water to scrub the floors, he was seen pumping water into a large wooden round tub and washing the sheets his father brought him and hanging them out to dry in the back yard that his window faced. 

Sabrina stayed inside the inn while Adonis went to walk them out. She finished drinking her water again while waiting for him to come back, she had asked for more, and when he did come back she wrapped her arms around his neck after he picked her up. When they got back home and she was set down so she could walk on her own again, she headed to the couch and sat down for a few minutes before laying down on her side. “I love you,” she said to him before closing her eyes to sleep for a little while.

~*~

Parker blushed a bit when she saw him wink at her and then closed her eyes to rest for a little while. Her stomach then growled some when she smelled the shepherds pie slice next to the bed and the coffee that was set down beside it but she didn’t wake up to eat and drink them just yet. When she heard him washing the sheets outside, she opened her eyes to eat the pie slice and drink the coffee before watching him through the window. After she was done with her breakfast and drink, she got redressed in her clothes after picking them up off of the floor, and then sat back down on the bed to continue watching him.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis covered her with a blanket. "I love you too."  He said softly and kissed the top of her head. He gushed people and waved them around to the back entrance so they went immediately to the vet office. He treated the pets, loaded up a few things of furniture and frames and then stopped to make a couple cold cut sandwiches for lunch, setting hers on the coffee table. 

----

Zach glanced up, saw her and winked at her. His father saw this and glanced between them then it seemed to click. He wacked Zach on the back of the head throwing him off balance so the boy went head first into the washing tub. Zach shook his head once he pulled out of the water. 

Sabrina smiled when she felt the blanket cover her, continuing to sleep for a little while longer. When it was lunch time, she woke to to find the sandwich sitting on the coffee table. “Thank you my love,” she said before sitting up and starting to eat the sandwich after rubbing her eyes free of the sleep stuff.

~*~

Parker blushed a bit when she saw his wink but waved at him and then giggled a bit when she saw what happened afterward. When he was shaking his head and pulling out of the water, she left the room, and then went outside to join him. “Hey. Would you like some help or would I just be too much of a distraction?” she said and asked once she was over where he was.

Adonis was with a animal customer during this time. He smiled when he heard her talk as he applied the wing rot salve on the chicken. He washed up, took payment and showed them out before joining his wife. "Welcome lover. How was your nap? Would you like to have a little walk after lunch for some fresh woodland air?"

-----

"At least your brother had the decency to marry the woman first before doing that." Dominic huffed. 

Zach grinned cheekily. "Just my dad getting a sniff of the new perfume I have." He said with a chuckle. "But I'd like the help. Could you hang the linnins?" He said handing her a sheet and a couple clothes pins. 

Sabrina was almost done with her sandwich when Adonis came over to where she was after he took care of the customer at her animal practice. “It was good. Darren and Callan also slept and I think they still are. That sounds like a good idea,” she said in reply to his questions after swallowing the bite of her sandwich she had been chewing before having her attention go back to being on it until she ate the rest of it.

~*~

Parker looked a bit confused at what his dad said and said and asked with her head tilted a bit to the side, “Zach told me that mating was like marriage for cainins. Is that not true?” She then turned her attention to being on Zach when she heard everything he said and asked. She nodded and with a small blush on her cheeks about the new perfume he had before taking the linen he gave her as well as the clothes pins, hanging it up on the clothes line afterward.

Adonis smiled and rubbed her belly affectionately. "Good that our boys are letting you sleep. " He said and kissed her temple. "I took care of your clients today. If we take a walk now, we may be able to help Fang deliver her pups."

-----

"Yeah dad, is it not true?" Zach said pointedly at Dominic. Dominic huffed and crossed his strong arms. "That's not the point, your brother may have been savage from living in the woods for so long, but he was still decent enough to ask for Sabrina's hand in marriage and have a wedding ceremony according to our tradition."

Zach sighed and shook his head. "Much like my brother, father took the oath as the previous Wolf. He can't lie. He is saying that my wild beast of a brother had waited to mate until he was officially married by human law instead of what we did. By definition it is marriage, just without the proper paperwork. I however, couldn't wait any longer and have more confidence in myself then my younger sibling. I know I'm able to provide for you, Donni only took the first step in his relationship with Sabrina because he drunkenly confessed his feelings for her in front of her when another guy said he wanted to woo her. "  Zach said handing her a shirt and more clothing pins.

Sabrina smiled when she felt him affectionately rub her belly before hearing everything he said while also feeling him kiss her temple. “For now but I’m sure they’ll disturb my sleep at a later time. Okay let’s go then. I’d love to help her deliver her pups,” she said in reply before heading to the door and then stopping outside the back door to wait for him.

~*~

Parker listened to what Dominic said and what Zach said afterward as an explanation before saying in reply while taking the shirt and other clothes pins from him, “Oh okay. I understand now. I think that was also when he realized that she was his mate. That’s what Sabrina told me.” She then hung up the shirt on the line afterward.

Adonis joined her and  took her hand leading her on paths that where easier to navigate to her with her belly before they came to the Wolf's Breath grove and helped her crouch at a tree. Bruce poked his head out at them and whimpered as he got out of the way. Fang's eyes could be seen in the dark but she dared not move closer. "she's already given birth to one. Three more are coming. " He said softly pulling out some herbs and rags readying them for use. 

---

Zach laughed. "Yeah because she fainted and her mark was showing! He wouldn't have been so accepting of her if he'd knew what I've been up to in the city. The whole fiasco how you found out about us was my doing. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'm weaker then my brother now. My taint would pass to any children I have unfortunately. ..."he said lowly as his father walked away, Dominic still not knowing about Zachary messing with dark magic in the city. 

((sorry. it was kind of a busy day for me yesterday so I didn’t get a chance to post in here or in From light into darkness earlier until now))

Sabrina intertwined her fingers with his before walking with him down the paths he took her that were easier for her to go down due to her belly. When they got to the Wolf’s Breath grotto, she saw the tree that had a hole at the bottom of it and Bruce’s head sticking out while looking at them. She sat down with his help and then petted Bruce when he came out, watching Adonis ready some herbs and rags after hearing what he said while doing those things. She nodded and then waited to see if she needed to help with anything.

~*~

“Oh. Kind of like how you didn’t pay any attention to me when we first met? It’s okay, and I’m sure you must’ve been going through kind of a rebel phase around then. Oh then should we not have any kids because of that?” she asked and said in reply while waiting for something else to hang up on the line or for them to possibly do something else if he was done with his chores.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis nodded and took out a little furry bean with reddish brown fur and handed it to her with a rag. "Male, clean him up please?" He asked and reached back in the hole again. He came out with a second one, also male, more black in color with speckled brown. Again he handed to whiney bean to his wife. The next one was more brown with red streaks, again male. The last one was female and looked like a red mahogany stained wood color. He dried her off and set all four near their mother so they can nurse. "Good girl. Four healthy pups. Now you can rest. Bruce will bring you some meat I'll get for you. It'll have herbs that are bitter, but they will help you provide milk and nutrition so your pup's grow big and strong." He said softly rubbing Fang's head after he washed his hands in the stream. 

-----

He handed her the last sheet then moved to fold clean and dry ones up. "I guess you can say it was a rebellious phase..." He said softly and then stopped shaking his head at her question. "No not at all, just that our pups would look lore like normal wolves instead of white ones, they'll be grey or silver. I didn't do anything major to corrupt my ability and twist it to a werewolf, so there's no consern for that dear. We can still have kids." He said softly and pulled her into a kiss. 

Sabrina nodded at the request to clean up the male pup and did so with the cloth she was handed while he took care of the rest of the pups. After she was done cleaning the small male pup, she started to clean one of the other male pups and then another one after that one until all the male pups were clean. She had just cleaned the last one when Adonis brought out a girl and the last pup that Fang gave birth to. “She’s cute,” she said with a small smile before setting the male pup she was holding down in front of her just as her love told Fang that all of her pups were healthy and that she did a good job as well as that Bruce would bring her some meat. “You did a very good job,” she said to Fang before also petting her with the smile still on her face and also before petting each of the pups individually and gently then joined Adonis over at the stream.

~*~

“I guess I can believe that and oh. I guess that’s not so bad then,” she said in reply before she was pulled into a kiss. She kissed him back before pulling away after a few enjoyable minutes or so with a small blush and smile. “So do you still have some chores to do or are you done for the day?”

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis dried his hands and kissed her cheek. "Soon I'll be helping you though that too." He  said nodding in the direction of the new mother wolf and her pups. "I hope one of our boys are going to have your eyes. Imagine how lovely their shift would be, pure white wolf with sea green blue eyes, or a aqua color combination of both of ours. "

----

Zach looked at his dad who waved him off and he shrugged. "Guess I'm free now. Wad'da want to do?" He asked still holding her close. 

“I’m glad you’ll help me through that since I have no idea how to give birth. Her pups are very cute,” Sabrina said in reply before looking over at Fang and her pups and then hearing everything he said afterward. “What if all of our pups have both our color eyes or is it only possible for only a few of pups to have that?”

~*~

“Picnic in the woods? For lunch,” Parker asked and said in reply to his question with her arms wrapped around his neck.

Edited by SkySong278

"Not quite sure on the genetics. I mean, my eyes are like dad's and my brothers are golden like mama's. " He said heading home holding her hand. "The first Wolf had red eyes and fur like mother-of-pearl, yet mine is a white blue and dad's was a white pink, grandpapi's was more creamy white. I guess it depends on the power of the Wolf and the purity of the line, soul mates are considered chosen to purify the canin line before Grandma, the last soul mate was for the seventh generation. Six generations ago. Our pups will be the fourteenth generation, stronger then I am and probably expand the area to near Shadow Grove, double of what it is now. " He said calculating. 

--

"Sounds good. I'll go pack up, you find a red cloak." He said with a quick kiss and removed her hands from around his neck heading inside to find a basket and bug his mom for food scraps for lunch.

“Hm well maybe each twin will have a color of each of our eyes and the other kids we’ll have later on will have a variation of the eye color of us or our family members,” she said in reply while they headed back home and squeezed his hand with the hand he was holding and then put the other one over her stomach and their twins she was carrying.

~*~

“Alright,” she said in reply before kissing him back and then letting out a small disappointed sound afterward when he removed her hands from being around his neck. When he went to go find his mom, she went searching for a red cloak. Once she had found one, she put it on, and then went back out to the backyard where they had been earlier.