AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

“Okay,” she said in reply with a shrug before sitting down at the kitchen table while he made a small fruit salad. “What had I smelled earlier and where was it?” she asked after a few minutes.

"Some cream spoiled, it was in a vent spot and not in a very cold area. I dumped it out in the garden, makes good fertilizer. " He said and started making sandwiches.

“Oh okay and sorry that I didn’t realize I had let some cream spoil while you were gone. Oh that’s good to know,” she said in reply while watching as he made them sandwiches. Her stomach growled a bit when she smelled them and had to wait patiently for them.

Adonis got a big grin and handed the first two sandwiches to her to eat on a plate. "Baby your belly is starting to sound like mine after the worst of winter is over and I'm struggling to hunt! Not as loud as my bear sounding stomach but close enough!" He laughed his joyful wolf like laugh and made himself two sandwiches sitting down beside her. "It's fine darling it was near a air shaft and it must have gotten some warmer air blown in. " 

“Thank you and sorry. I guess the little ones are more hungry than I am for my stomach to sound like that,” she said in reply with a small blush of embarrassment on her cheeks before starting to eat one of the sandwiches he had made for her. She enjoyed hearing his joyful wolf-like laugh before he sat down beside her and she heard the rest of what he said in regards to what the scent had been as well as where it had come from. “Oh okay and I’m glad you took care of it.”

Edited by SkySong278

"Don't be my moon and stars. I love a woman who has an appetite!" He tore into his sandwich like he was starving although they ate not to long ago. 

“Oh well um I’m glad,” she said in reply shyly before continuing to eat the first sandwich he had made for her before finishing it and then starting on the second one afterward.

Adonis kissed the top of her head and cleaned the plates. "Can we practice more of my reading skills tonight? I'm still having a little trouble with the bigger words in my book. I moved on to the Grimm brothers fairy tale collections. I can read to you while you shower then I'll shower and then I'll read a little bit more while we're in bed." He said drying the plates. 

Sabrina smiled when she felt the kiss against the top of her head before hearing everything he asked and said afterward. “Sure. That’ll be a good idea so the little ones can get used to hearing you reading. Oh okay and that sounds like a really good plan,” she said in reply while getting up and watching him dry the dishes. “Want me to help with anything?”

"No love I got this. You go get ready to take the shower, I'll be up in a moment after I feed Fang and the chickens." He said with a smile. He finished up and went outside doing what he said, washing his hands then located the book and headed up sitting on the  towel hanger/clothing chair placed in the bathroom. "The twelve dancing prince.... Princess- eses? Uh yeah the twelve dancing princeses." He began. 

“Oh okay and alright,” she said in reply before going upstairs to get ready for her shower as requested. She got out her nightgown and went into the bathroom with it before turning on the shower and getting into it shortly before hearing Adonis start reading a story out of the Grimm fairy tales collection. She smiled when she heard that and knew their unborn twin boys would enjoy hearing him as well before starting to wash her hair and washing up her body while hearing the story.

Edited by SkySong278

((Aria is Jach and Sam's kid. They are expecting twin boys XD))

Adonis got through most of it and stopped when she got out to dry and change. He put the book down to take a shower too and picked it back up and started to read again when he got out slipping into the bed next to her.

((sorry. edited))

Sabrina got out and dried off just before he stopped reading and then continued to listen to him read after she got in their bed and he joined her a little while after and after he got out of the shower as well. She rested her head against his shoulder while listening to him continue to read the story.

Adonis continued to read between large yawns and stumbled over some of the larger words pointing them out and sounding them out with his wife until he got it right. He finished the story and closed the book setting it down and blowing out the candle. "Night my sweet moon. "

Sabrina helped him pronounce the larger words he had trouble with pronouncing before continuing to listen to him read the story until he finished it and blew out the candle. “Night my handsome wolf,” she said in reply before falling asleep while her head still rested against his shoulder.

Adonis pulled up the blanket and snuggled down falling asleep after she did.

Two weeks later, Adonis was just finishing up the two commission when a fanfare sounded along the road, passing by their turn and going straight to town. 

Two weeks later, Sabrina was taking inventory of the herbs she had in her work area in their house where her shaman practice was when she heard the fanfare outside. She finished with the last herb’s inventory before going outside to where Adonis’ carpenter shop was shortly afterward. “Love is that the king coming to pick up the commissions or something else?” she asked him curiously after walking into the small building where he was.

Edited by SkySong278

He smacked his forehead getting some gold leaf in his hair. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell him about how we live outside of the town gate and the turn off. Ugh. This would be embarrassing. Can you hook up the wagon please, oh wait.... " He cursed. "Fangs in a den and Bruce is tending to her, her pups are due any day now. Just set it up I'll wheel it to him. I need to finish up the lion's eyes." He said focusing on his work again adding a but of yellow green to the eyes of a few and inserting tiny emeralds in other lion's eyes. 

((sorry. I got a bit busy yesterday when I got home from work and today was a bit busy as well and I couldn’t find a good time to post a reply in here and the other two rps of ours))

“Oh and I’m sure it’s okay. The next time he would like a commission from you he’ll know and of course my love,” she said in reply to what he said as well as asked regarding the wagon getting set up. She kissed him on the cheek before leaving briefly to get the wagon. When she found it, she got it set up, and brought it outside his carpenter shop before she went back to their home while continuing to take inventory on the herbs she had and which ones she needed to get more of.

((It's okay! Don't worry about it. :) ))

By the time she got the cart ready he was done and drying it. He loaded it up and waved to the back. "Hop in and I'll take you to the trail to get the herbs. Careful, a mama bear just weened her cubs and are looking for berries. They live on Goats mountain but the bushes up there don't produce good ones so she'd be heading to Claw peak on the other side of the valley. The best berries grow there. " He said picking up the harness ropes and pulling it over his shoulder. "Mum said she'd be gathering herbs and berries with Parker today, I'd feel better if you three went as a group. 

((okay :)))

She had just finished inventory when he waved to the back where the cart was loaded up and she nodded when told to hop into it after she went over to it. She listened to everything he said and nodded in understanding before asking, “Should I get my red cloak then?”

Edited by SkySong278

"Yes. It's hanging up by the door. And your bow and arrow, the silver tipped ones. Their shaft is stronger and of elven make, they should be strong enough to deter a mother bear if she were to try to charge.  By now I'm sure my brother is making a fool of himself in front of the king. " He rolled his eyes. 

He waited until she was in the back and took off at a jog twords the town leaving her at a trail head before the wall that wound to Claw peak.  "You know what... Why don't I accompany you. Come with me to the exchange and then I will give you a ride to the herbs you need so you're not wondering around alone while trying to find mum and Parker. " He said looking into the open gate at the crowd of people gathered around the inn and the royal caravan. A crowd of strangers gives him anxiety but he deals with it, but a crowd of people who have been with him his whole life and only speaks to him when they confused him for Zack, when they need something made, or needing his wife's shaman skills made his anxiety turn into twisted, wild panic attacks. He unconsciously whimpered. The King showing up to a little town too small to be on the map but too large to be called a simple village or settlement stirred up quite the commotion. 

Roomers spread fast in a little town like this and already the crowd doubled by them just standing there. Plus, his hair was a mess with gold still in it, shirtless and feet filthy, he had sawdust and paint freckling his skin and he wasn't even in his best pair of buckskin pants.  He didn't want to go alone. 

“Okay I’ll get all three of those then before we head out. Alright and I’m sure he can’t help it if he is because the king’s presence might’ve been unexpected,” she said in reply before carefully getting out of the back of the cart to go back into the house to get her cloak, bow and arrows before heading back outside where he waited.

She then got back into the back of the cart a little while after going back outside from getting her cloak and weapons before enjoying the scenery while he jogged back towards the town before letting her off at the trail and was about to get out of the cart when she heard everything he said. “That sounds like a good idea. I don’t know the woods as well as you do so it’ll be better if you came with me. I’m sure it’ll also make you feel better knowing that I’m safe without you thinking something might happen to me if you’re not near me,” she said in reply before getting comfortable again in the back of the cart. She knew that big crowds made him anxious and a bit uncomfortable so that’s part of the reason she agreed to his suggestion but didn’t say it. She patted him on the shoulder out of comfort when she heard the whimper he emitted before taking her hand away from it afterward.

Adonis looked at her when she patted him and nodded at her heading into town. He had to shove his way to the inn, snarling and snapping at people there then came the guards. Two of whom stepped to the side to let him pass and the other two looked confused. The door to the Inn was still open. The confused conversation the King's guard had with Zachary was hilarious in a dark way both not quite at the same page as the king looked over the carvings on the colloms of the Inn with interest. 

Sabrina smiled at him before enjoying the ride to the inn and hid a small giggle and smile behind her hand when she heard the confused conversation between Zach and a couple of the king’s guards after they went into the building. She then looked over towards the columns and saw the king studying them with interest. “Should we go over to the king and tell him his commissions are done or tell his guards first?” she asked him curiously after a few more minutes of silence that had fallen between them.

Edited by SkySong278