AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

Sabrina hid a small giggle and smile behind her hand when she heard their sons' whines about shifting back and getting ready for bed. As all three boys shifted back, she cleaned and picked up the picnic blanket before walking to be standing next to them. She then led the way back to their house after, putting the blanket away in the den when they got back and were inside again.

(skipping posting as Parker until Adonis and Sabrina go to bed and we can ts to the next morning with all four)

Once inside, he gave both boys a bath, got them ready for bed and tucked them in. He kissed them both twice, once in his arms, another in the crib and patted his back twice and tucked them in. Then he sat and sang a Celtic lullaby until both were snoring softly.

She sat in one of the rocking chairs in their room after they had both gotten a bath and before they were tucked into their cribs, listening to the Celtic lullaby he sang to them with a smile on her face. When they were snoring softly she asked softly, "Should we also head to bed ourselves or do you have to check the perimeter first?"

Adonis shook his head. "I did a check when looking for traps. It's all clear. We can get some sleep too." He said softly getting up and leading her to the bedroom. He showered before crawling into bed, curling around his wife. He kissed her deeply for a while when she joined him holding her tightly. "Hmmm... Felt like forever since I kissed you like that. Goodnight my sweet Moon. " He kissed her mark tenderly snuggling down with his nose to her neck and closed his eyes. 

Sabrina nodded in reply to what he had said to her question before walking with him to their room. As he showered in their bathroom, she got dressed in her nightgown and then unmade the bed while waiting for him to get out. When he did and got under the covers, she followed behind him, and then kissed him back just as deeply as he did her while enjoying being held tightly for awhile. "I feel the same way. Goodnight my handsome wolf," she said in reply afterward and made a contented noise when she felt him kiss her mark. She snuggled a bit closer to him before also closing her eyes, falling asleep soon after.

♣~~•-*-•~~♣

The next morning found her still asleep under the covers and still snuggled against her mate. What did kind of wake her up was both of their sons crying. She groaned softly before softly kissing him on the forehead and then getting up, with a bit of difficulty as he was still holding her against him, and then heading over to Darren and Callan's room afterward. Once there, she picked both of them up in both arms and then went to one of the rocking chairs there, rocking gently soon after to see about getting them to calm down again.

~•~▬~•~

Parker was also still sleeping cuddled with Zach, not wanting to get up just yet because she was very comfortable. After about an hour or so of continuing to sleep a bit longer, she did finally open her eyes but she didn't move to get up. What she did do, though was sigh happily before kissing him softly on the cheek.

Adonis groaned when his love got up then heard the boys crying. He got up after she settled down in the chair and heated up some goat's milk, poured it in two bottles and brought them back upstairs setting one down on the little table between the two chairs before taking one of the boys and sat down next to her feeding him, still looking sleepy. He yawns. "And I thought the rooster was a pain. You guys wake up before he does. " He grumbled although his smile said he was joking as he slowly fell asleep holding Darren.

+++++

"Leave already? I should-" a yawn. "Leave too. I'll walk you to the blacksmiths house. Then I'll take a horse to the town before us and start looking for openings." He said sitting up and rubbing the sleep from his eyes and got dressed with her. 

Sabrina fought to stay awake as she waited for the bottles, the gentle rocking she was doing was tempting her to fall asleep, and then when Adonis brought them up and set one down on the small table for her, she took it with a thankful nod and then starting to feed Callan after he took Darren. She hummed softly as she fed him, listening to what her love grumbled jokingly and giggled a bit. "I like the sound of them crying over the rooster's crow," she said after she had composed herself but also while having her attention be on their youngest son.

~•~▬~•~

"I guess I should head out now to get those things done. Thank you and okay," she said in reply to his question and statements before getting up as well after he did. She also rubbed her eyes clear from the sleep from her own eyes, got out a casual light green dress and shoes to wear with it, and then getting dressed in them afterward. 

"Agreed. Beautiful pups are a welcome to the family. Both are lovely like their mother." He said softly as he burped the one he had and then checked his diaper.  Changing it he got him cleaned up, then went and washed his hands to get the little one dressed for the day. "Alright lil' pup today we're going to pick the flowers that are purple and red so mama has extra. " He cooed at the boy.

---

He dressed up in a suit and tie, getting a horse from the stable he kissed her goodbye for the day and headed twords the city. He tried several different places before a small apothecary took him in and he started to work there. 

“Yes they are and you’re such a smooth talker,” she said in reply with a small blush on her face. She burped Callan after he was done feeding and then also changed his diaper soon after. She also washed him up and followed after Adonis to get Callan dressed as well. She smiled a bit when she heard what he cooed to Darren. “Will Callan and I also be joining in on the fun as well or is that just exclusive to you and Darren?”

~•~▬~•~

She kissed him back before heading inside the seamstress shop. She introduced herself to Yara and then asked if she could make her a cloak and a wedding dress.

Yara nodded with a smile before taking her measurements for both and then showing her a book with different color red cloths for the cloak afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis set the boy down on their bed and got dressed himself. He tapped her nose. "Callan is joining but you have work to do.  As much as I would love to spend my days with you my dearest, you have patience to attend to and when I get back I have wood working I have backlogged. One of them can help us out then we switch at lunch so they both can learn about what we do. They are smart boys! They'll pick it up quickly. " He said with a smile as he put on a red cloak himself and grabbed a basket. His cloak was designed in ruby red colors with running wolves embroidery in a lovely pale blue color, paw prints made from silver attached to the hems around the cape and hood and dark rabbit fur lined the inside. He took his bow and knife with him before scooping both boys in his arms and kisses his wife. "Say bye to mama. " Darren waved and Callan leans over to kiss his mom's cheek with his dad's help. "We'll be back by breakfast, so you can sleep in a little more. Love you dear!" He said heading out their balcony and down the stairs out to the woods.

------

Yara wrote down the sizes and then wrote in some adjustments. "I'll make the dress a little loose around your midsection. Ray is my best friend and she may have let it slip that she's expecting another set of grandkids." She said with a wink. "My son Joe and your sister are also expecting. Looks like they'll have plenty of children to play with. " She said softly, getting out the dress pattern. In Wolf Grove only one type of wedding dress was used, a flowy fairy like dress usually a paler color of the Wolf Breath flowers so she set out the colors to choose from, pink, blue, lilac, yellow and traditional white.  

Sabrina smiled when he tapped her on the nose, but then pouted a bit playfully when she heard that she had to stay there due to her having patients to attend to. “Aw okay and alright. Sounds like a plan,” she said in reply as he got dressed and then got ready to head out with both boys in his arms. She kissed both their sons’ cheeks after kissing her love back. “I’ll do that and love you too,” she said in reply as he headed out via their balcony and then did indeed get back into bed to sleep for a bit longer. After another hour or so of additional sleep, she got up, dressed in clean clothes, and then headed downstairs to be at her desk for when the first few patients would arrive. Until then, she worked on taking inventory of everything she currently had and might need more of later.

~•~▬~•~

“That would be good thanks and ah okay. That would also be good,” she said in reply with a smile before seeing the colors that were set out for the dress. “Can it be a mix of the blue and lilac colors or can it only be one color instead?” she asked after a few more minutes of looking them over. “I’d also like the cloak to be the wine-red color with maybe a flower pattern stitched in silver trim on it if that would be possible.”

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis took the boys around the forest to pick the flowers needed. He gathered other herbs too making sure those ones don't cross contaminate with the red wolf breath. He headed home and let Darren be with his mom and took Callan to his workshop and started to carve the wood. 

-----

Yara wrote down the pattern for the cloak and then tilted her head. "Pale blue with lavender tule... Hmmm, it will be unique but fitting. " She said thoughtfully. "It can be done but will take a little longer to do. "

Sabrina looked up when Adonis came back with the boys, smiling at them and then held Darren in her lap while she continued to take inventory before the first patients of the day came. She got them taken care of while holding her oldest son against her hip and then put the payment she was given in the jar that she had on her desk for them afterward.

~•~▬~•~

"Oh, well in that case, maybe just the lilac color. That could be really pretty by itself," Parker said in reply with a smile. "I think that would be best just in case because I'm not sure when the wedding will be since we haven't discussed that yet."

Adonis let Callan play with some wooden toys he had made and then set out paints by him, letting the child pick and choose what colors go on what part. This ended up with a blue horse on wheels, a yellow dog with orange spots, a purple cat with green stripes, and a red goat with gold horns. After he washed both his hands and Callan's hands up, he headed into the house to make a lunch, hanging out the closed for lunch sign and letting the last few customers go before he brought out lunch to eat on the back porch. "I have some interesting toys now, and Darren could pick out colors for the same toys. They aren't really realistic, but I'm certain that they'll catch the eyes of another little child. " He said softly giving the child a bottle with one hand and taking a big bite if his sandwich with the other. 

--------++--

"Perhaps it's soon with the baby on the way.  Since it's most likely twins and boys, I'll make them a blanket each. Although it would be nice to have a girl in that family. " Yara chuckled. "She certainly will be protected by many strong men. Like Isabel is with Joe and her father.  She even sees Adonis as a big brother, although now I guess he is in a way through you and Zach."

Sabrina let Darren feel the pages of the book while she held him in her lap, taking care of the customers that came and went. They also hadn't seen the twins yet so they also offered their congratulations as well as saying that she looked great before leaving after getting their animals seen to. She saw a few more customers before lunchtime and after she had taken care of them and they left, she smiled at Adonis and Callan when she saw that they had come back in from the workshop while listening to everything that her love said after the former had put out the "closed for lunch" sign out. "Oh? I can't wait to see them. I bet they look really unique. Well that's what happens when you let a toddler choose colors and probably so," she asked and said in reply with the smile still on her face before heading over to the table with Darren. She sat down in the chair shortly after getting there, placing their oldest son in her lap again and then starting to eat her own sandwich afterward.

~•~▬~•~

"Maybe. I'll have to ask Zach later when he gets back. Probably as both twins and both run strong with this family and thank you so much. Maybe we'll get one," Parker said in reply to Yara's first few statements or so with a small giggle of her own and then listened to everything else she said afterward. "She certainly would and that's good. I think Sabrina has mentioned that once and yes, I guess it would be true with us."

Adonis took Darren's hand after he cleared up the lunch plates. "Alright, you ready to build things with daddy?" He said to the boy helping the pup down the steps and over to his workshop leaving Callan with her. Callan looks up at his mom with his two colored eyes and grins.

----

"Then consider me your mother too." Zara said with a wink and finished the cloak. "Alright, now come back in a few days for your dress fitting. " She said and sent her out. 

Zane came back home very late but happy he found another line of work. 

Sabrina watched Adonis go with Darren before she looked down at Callan, seeing his grin soon afterward which made her smile a bit in return. “I guess it's just us for a little while again. Let's work on inventory until new customers come," she said with the smile still on her face before getting up with him in her arms and heading over to her desk again shortly afterward.

~•~▬~•~

“I will on both things,” Parker said in reply with a smile before heading back to the inn and seeing that Zach was back. “Hey love. Did you find another job?” she said in greeting and asked soon after.

Edited by SkySong278

Callan was very interested in the herbs and paid careful attention to what they where, how they smelled and how they where used. He helped tie bundles of five together showing he might not be able to talk coherently just yet, but had good motor skills and can count for such a young age. Adonis did say that Canin children are smarter than average, however he did seem really interested in the book, running his little hands over the pictures and giggled when he was holding a matching flower. 

Meanwhile Darren was alert with Adonis. Adonis had the child watch as he finished another peice for a customer then did the same thing he did with Callan. He set toys in front of Darren and had him pick out colors for the animals. This ended up with a rainbow bird, a black and white bear, a black and white horse and lastly a yellow black and brown spotted cat.  When the animals where set aside to dry Adonis tilted his head. "Those animals look familiar but I don't remember where I saw them before. Seems like you will help your dad with his job kiddo!" He grinned and ruffled the boy's hair. 

----

Zach gave her a tired smile and nodded. " I work with an apothecary in the town before Wolf Grove. This would also provide evidence for my thesis too. I was trying to tell the doctors I studied under that ignoring old medicine in pursuit of newer technology could be a hindrance to the adaptability and productivity of modern medicine. Modern medicine has to have started somewhere, and old recipes for aiding childbirth,  headaches, colds and so on had worked well in the past. So let's say- for example- you have a massive migraine. We can administer painkillers to lessen it, but you would still need to be in darkness and quiet, or we can do painkillers and add a herbal tea that helps with relaxing and has calming effects, then a incense which helps with blood flow and pain for ten minutes and you find out your migraine went away faster and you can enjoy your day more. Combining the two, old and new can get a result faster than ignoring one in favor of the other. " He said then flushed pink. "Sorry, I tend to get animated about medical stuff."

Sabrina smiled as she noticed Callan paying very close attention to the herbs and how they work before he helped her with tying them into bundles. "You're very good at helping me with this and helping daddy with his work," she said to him with the smile still on her face while remembering that Adonis had mentioned that cainin children were more smart than the average human kid. She was glad he and Darren both were and also that they had very good motor skills as well before noticing that he was taking a lot of interest in the book. Her smile got a bit bigger when she saw him run his little hands over the pictures and hid a giggle behind a hand when she heard his along with seeing that he was holding two matching flowers. "Alright let's take a break and see how daddy and Darren are doing," she said before getting up with him in her arms with the flowers still in his little hand and then heading out back to Adonis' workshop afterward. "Hello. How are my other boys doing?" she said and asked in greeting after they arrived there with the smile still on her face and in her voice.

~•~▬~•~

"Oh that sounds very exciting," Parker said in reply with the smile still on her face from earlier before listening to everything else that he said. She tried to follow everything that he said, but it was kind of hard to do. She did listen intently, though and was still smiling even when he was done and he said what he did. "It's okay. You're very passionate about medicine and it shows. I think it's great that you like it so much," she said in reply to his apology.  "I went to Yara and put my cloak pattern request in along with what color I'd like my wedding dress to be. You look tired so we should get ready for and go to bed. We both had a long day."

Adonis was showing Darren how to paint by pointing at the colors and then to the little doll house he was making. He looked over and grinned at his wife. " Quiet swell darling! He made toys too. Do you know what those animals are?" He asked pointing to where both Callan's and Darren's toys where. The colorful animals looked like nothing in particular, but the animals Darren had picked colors for turned out to be a leopard, zebra, a macaw and a panda. "I don't know if I've seen them before, I think they where in a book but I don't remember what one it was."

--+++

Zach nodded and yawns getting ready for bed and crawled into the blankets falling asleep before he could pull up the covers. He was exhausted. 

“I’m glad and those animals are a leopard, zebra, a macaw, and panda. They were probably in a kid’s book I read to them the other night that had pictures of animals from other countries and regions,” Sabrina said in reply to his statements and question after looking over at the animals that the boys had painted earlier.

~•~▬~•~

Parker got ready for bed as well before getting into the bed beside him, pulling the covers over the both of them as she did so. She then snuggled up close to him soon after.

Edited by SkySong278

"Got my eye for talented painting then. " He chuckled. He kissed both boys. "I'm so proud of you both for helping us out today!" He said and lead them back to the house to make dinner. " My little pups, I'm so blessed to have my family." Adonis smiled. 

----

Zach snoozed the night curled up against his mate.

Sabrina smiled as she watched Adonis kiss both of their boy’s heads before following them back to the house. “I feel blessed as well with our small family. They share your creative talent,” she said in reply to both of his statements before kissing him softly on the cheek and then following them inside for dinner. 

~•~▬~•~

Parker curled up more against Zach and also continued to sleep, smiling happily while doing so.

((edited to take out the part of Parker waking up early and having breakfast ready for Zach since Adonis and company haven’t gone to bed yet; I’ll put it back in after the others wake up))

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis ate dinner with his family and helped put the boys to bed before falling asleep next to his wife. 

---

A couple weeks later, it was time for Zach's wedding with Parker and the boys had their first transformation into wolves and was romping around the forest in front of Adonis who was also in wolf form scouting the land for any more signs of witchcraft. 

Sabrina ate dinner with her boys and then went to sleep while cuddled against Adonis.

~•~-°-~•~

Parker was getting ready for her and Zach’s wedding while Sabrina was helping her. She would have been with her boys (Adonis and company), but she couldn’t keep up with them and she also felt that her time was better spent helping her soon-to-be sister-in-law get ready for her wedding.