AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

Sabrina looked down at Darren when he stopped crying, seeing that was was sleeping and then looked over at Callan when he also stopped crying and then noticed that his eyes were open and they were two different colors; one was a sea-green color like both of hers and the other was an icy blue like both of Adonis’. “Yes they are and thank you. I think I’m going to close my eyes for a bit,” she said in reply before doing just that for a little while.

Adonis positioned himself to help her sleep better as he took the bottle of formula his mother made, a mix of goat milk and wolf's milk. He fed Callan humming softly then looked at his mom who was watching the now four people silently crying. A look of concern crossed his face. "Mum? Are you alright?" He said softly to not wake his sleeping infinit and wife. 

"Oh yes I'm fine. Just im a grandma now and my baby boy has his family he always talked about when I visited him. I'm so so proud of you son. "Ray said as she got up and packed up her things kissing him on the head before leaving, heading for the town to tell her husband the news.

Sabrina heard everything Ray said as well as Adonis humming and smiled a bit at both in her sleep. After a little while longer of sleeping, she woke up while rubbing her eyes slightly. "I like hearing you hum love and I'm glad I was able to give you what you've always wanted," she said before leaning in a bit and kissing him softly on the cheek.

~-~-~

Parker was helping Zach with his chores at the inn by cleaning the floor in front of the bar with a mop. She would have been on her hands and knees and doing it with a rag, but that would have taken too long. She was trying to contain her excitement about knowing about her and Zach's nephews and was mostly successful, but the happy humming she was doing was giving it away slightly.

"Want to get up and move to the couch so I can clean up the floor?" He said softly patting Callan on the back until he burped then the baby, now satisfied fell asleep. He blushed when she mentioned that she was happy giving him what he always dreamed of having. "I thought you were asleep. I'll help you up, the little ones are still asleep but I thing Darren would like to feed in a bit. " He said quietly gingerly lifting her with his one arm around her waist and helped her to the couch. He tucked pillows behind her and under her arms, wrapped a blanket around them and went upstairs still holding his second born bringing down a rocking crib setting it by her and laying the sleeping baby in it.  Then he began to clean up the rags and blankets that where used in the birthing process.

---

Ray burst in and slipped on the wet floor landing on her back, skirts going over her head. A quick snarl from the bookkeeper room and a grey eye peering from the shadows served a warning to the gawkers, who where very few as many where still asleep in this early hour barely before six in the morning. Ray righted herself before any others got to her. She got up with a hand from her husband who had emerged from behind the desk to help her. "Thanks Dominic. Darren and Callan. Both healthy baby boys, white hair and I got to see the youngest, Callan's eyes. He has heterochromia. " She grinned. "We can visit later, let them rest now." 

"Sure I can do that. Would you like to help me, though? I'm very comfortable in my current position," she said in reply while watching Adonis softly pat Callan's back until the latter burped and then had her attention go back to being on the former when the latter fell asleep. "I was, but I still heard what you said. Why thank you and okay," she said in reply to mostly everything he said, she would ask him about the best way to feed him when she woke up, before he gingerly lifted her with his free arm which was the one that wasn't holding a sleeping Callan and then walked with his help and support to the couch. She watched him tuck pillows both behind her and under her arms before continuing to watch him wrap a blanket around both her and Darren. She closed her eyes for a bit while he went upstairs and then was completely asleep when he came back down with the sleeping Callan in a rocking crib and set it down on the floor beside the couch where she currently was.

~-~-~

Parker turned when she heard Ray come in and smiled in greeting before looking concerned when she saw her slip on the still wet floor around the front doors of the inn. She moved to help her up, but was too slow since Dominc did it instead. She looked a bit crestfallen since it was her need to help clean that caused the former to slip and fall. She had thought that, that part of the floor would have been dry by now or at least most of the way but it seemed that there were plenty of very wet spots that was enough to slip on. She perked up a bit when she heard that her and Zach's nephews were both healthy as well as them being able to see them later after Sabrina and they rested. "That's great news about them being healthy and I'm sorry for the still wet floor around that area," she said with the smile still on her face but it was still a bit sad looking. She then went back to washing the floor around the tables in front of the bar before going to dump out the bucket and to wring out the mop while then also putting them away where they belonged afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis cleaned up everything and soon laid down on the couch beside his wife, moving her legs so they where on his lap and carefully picked up Callan tucking him in a arm before joining them in sleep. While they slept, little faries who heard the commotion and curiously peeked in the windows, fluttered around spreading the news to the sprites and nymphs of the wood, some even going back to the land of the fae folk to spread the news there. 

----

Ray smiled at Parker. "It's alright dear! Not the first time I took a tumble on a wet floor. I'm a bit of a klutz." She said looking at Dominic who nodded, wich earned him a smack on the belly from his tiny wife and he rumbled a low chuckle. Zach poked around the corner yawning as Parker put the items away. "Why y'all up early? Dad and mum I understand but you come back to bed I can't sleep." He said groggily and wrapped his arms around Parker's waist from behind and started to drag her back. 

"Your nephews are born, strapping, handsome and healthy." Ray said as her eldest son yawned again. "Really?  That's good. Now back to bed I need my mate to sleep well." He mumbled

Posted (edited)

“Okay,” Parker said in reply with a relieved smile when she heard what Ray said before turning a bit to look at Zach when she heard him ask and say what he did. “I woke up suddenly and wasn’t able to go back to sleep so I thought I’d get an early start on the chores,” she said in reply as he dragged her back to their room and and she heard what Ray said. “Alright. I think I’ll be able to go back to sleep now.”

Edited by SkySong278