AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

Sabrina looked down at Darren when he stopped crying, seeing that was was sleeping and then looked over at Callan when he also stopped crying and then noticed that his eyes were open and they were two different colors; one was a sea-green color like both of hers and the other was an icy blue like both of Adonis’. “Yes they are and thank you. I think I’m going to close my eyes for a bit,” she said in reply before doing just that for a little while.

Adonis positioned himself to help her sleep better as he took the bottle of formula his mother made, a mix of goat milk and wolf's milk. He fed Callan humming softly then looked at his mom who was watching the now four people silently crying. A look of concern crossed his face. "Mum? Are you alright?" He said softly to not wake his sleeping infinit and wife. 

"Oh yes I'm fine. Just im a grandma now and my baby boy has his family he always talked about when I visited him. I'm so so proud of you son. "Ray said as she got up and packed up her things kissing him on the head before leaving, heading for the town to tell her husband the news.

Sabrina heard everything Ray said as well as Adonis humming and smiled a bit at both in her sleep. After a little while longer of sleeping, she woke up while rubbing her eyes slightly. "I like hearing you hum love and I'm glad I was able to give you what you've always wanted," she said before leaning in a bit and kissing him softly on the cheek.

•»•~•«•

Parker was helping Zach with his chores at the inn by cleaning the floor in front of the bar with a mop. She would have been on her hands and knees and doing it with a rag, but that would have taken too long. She was trying to contain her excitement about knowing about her and Zach's nephews and was mostly successful, but the happy humming she was doing was giving it away slightly.

Edited by SkySong278

"Want to get up and move to the couch so I can clean up the floor?" He said softly patting Callan on the back until he burped then the baby, now satisfied fell asleep. He blushed when she mentioned that she was happy giving him what he always dreamed of having. "I thought you were asleep. I'll help you up, the little ones are still asleep but I thing Darren would like to feed in a bit. " He said quietly gingerly lifting her with his one arm around her waist and helped her to the couch. He tucked pillows behind her and under her arms, wrapped a blanket around them and went upstairs still holding his second born bringing down a rocking crib setting it by her and laying the sleeping baby in it.  Then he began to clean up the rags and blankets that where used in the birthing process.

---

Ray burst in and slipped on the wet floor landing on her back, skirts going over her head. A quick snarl from the bookkeeper room and a grey eye peering from the shadows served a warning to the gawkers, who where very few as many where still asleep in this early hour barely before six in the morning. Ray righted herself before any others got to her. She got up with a hand from her husband who had emerged from behind the desk to help her. "Thanks Dominic. Darren and Callan. Both healthy baby boys, white hair and I got to see the youngest, Callan's eyes. He has heterochromia. " She grinned. "We can visit later, let them rest now." 

"Sure I can do that. Would you like to help me, though? I'm very comfortable in my current position," she said in reply while watching Adonis softly pat Callan's back until the latter burped and then had her attention go back to being on the former when the latter fell asleep. "I was, but I still heard what you said. Why thank you and okay," she said in reply to mostly everything he said, she would ask him about the best way to feed him when she woke up, before he gingerly lifted her with his free arm which was the one that wasn't holding a sleeping Callan and then walked with his help and support to the couch. She watched him tuck pillows both behind her and under her arms before continuing to watch him wrap a blanket around both her and Darren. She closed her eyes for a bit while he went upstairs and then was completely asleep when he came back down with the sleeping Callan in a rocking crib and set it down on the floor beside the couch where she currently was.

•»•~•«•

Parker turned when she heard Ray come in and smiled in greeting before looking concerned when she saw her slip on the still wet floor around the front doors of the inn. She moved to help her up, but was too slow since Dominc did it instead. She looked a bit crestfallen since it was her need to help clean that caused the former to slip and fall. She had thought that, that part of the floor would have been dry by now or at least most of the way but it seemed that there were plenty of very wet spots that was enough to slip on. She perked up a bit when she heard that her and Zach's nephews were both healthy as well as them being able to see them later after Sabrina and they rested. "That's great news about them being healthy and I'm sorry for the still wet floor around that area," she said with the smile still on her face but it was still a bit sad looking. She then went back to washing the floor around the tables in front of the bar before going to dump out the bucket and to wring out the mop while then also putting them away where they belonged afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis cleaned up everything and soon laid down on the couch beside his wife, moving her legs so they where on his lap and carefully picked up Callan tucking him in a arm before joining them in sleep. While they slept, little faries who heard the commotion and curiously peeked in the windows, fluttered around spreading the news to the sprites and nymphs of the wood, some even going back to the land of the fae folk to spread the news there. 

----

Ray smiled at Parker. "It's alright dear! Not the first time I took a tumble on a wet floor. I'm a bit of a klutz." She said looking at Dominic who nodded, wich earned him a smack on the belly from his tiny wife and he rumbled a low chuckle. Zach poked around the corner yawning as Parker put the items away. "Why y'all up early? Dad and mum I understand but you come back to bed I can't sleep." He said groggily and wrapped his arms around Parker's waist from behind and started to drag her back. 

"Your nephews are born, strapping, handsome and healthy." Ray said as her eldest son yawned again. "Really?  That's good. Now back to bed I need my mate to sleep well." He mumbled

Posted (edited)

“Okay,” Parker said in reply with a relieved smile when she heard what Ray said before turning a bit to look at Zach when she heard him ask and say what he did. “I woke up suddenly and wasn’t able to go back to sleep so I thought I’d get an early start on the chores,” she said in reply as he dragged her back to their room and and she heard what Ray said. “Alright. I think I’ll be able to go back to sleep now.”

Edited by SkySong278

Zach brought her back to the room and laid down, taking off her shoes and tucking her under him pulling the blanket over them. "We'll have pups of our own one day. This would be good practice for both of us when we babysit during their honeymoon." He said sleepily in her ear before going back to sleep. 

--- 

Adonis woke blinking at the light of the sun spreading in the room yawning as Darren started to fuss from hunger. "Honey, little pup wants to eat. " He whispered softly to her. "What would my lovely wife want for breakfast? I got muffins yesterday from the baker. They should still be good. "

Posted (edited)

“I can’t wait and I agree that it would be very good practice for us when we babysit the twins while they’ll be out of town. I can also maybe get more practice with taking care of her clients. I also can’t wait to meet the twins,” Parker said in reply before falling asleep herself shortly after he did.

•»•~•«•

“Hm? Oh okay I’ll get up and feed him then,” Sabrina asked and said in reply a bit groggily before sitting up and rubbing her eyes with her free hand. “Should I bottle or breastfeed him? Oooh I’d like one of those muffins with scrambled eggs, toast and oatmeal for breakfast,” she asked and said to what he asked and said last while gently rocking Darren in her arms.

Edited by SkySong278

Zach slept in and yawned, stretching awake around six thirty in the morning. He playfully nibbles her neck to wake her up. "Wakey wakey eggs and bakey." He hummed in her ear.

---

"Brest feed him from the other side, then next time we'll bottle feed, switching between the two. " He grinned at her response. "Little pups gave you quite the apatite! One full breakfast coming up for the beautiful Lady of the forest." He said with a kiss to her forehead and headed to the kitchen making the meal she wanted. When it was done he brought it to her and set it on the  coffee table beside her picking up a fussing Callan. "I'll change his Nappy and get him into something so he doesn't get cold. Want me to bring down clothes so you can get Darren dressed? You can shower after you eat."

Posted (edited)

Parker woke up with when she felt the playful nibbles against her neck by her mate before hearing what he hummed in her ear afterward. “Mm that sounds good to have for breakfast,” she said in reply after she woke up a bit more and while rubbing her eyes a bit groggily.

•»•~•«•

“Okay and yes they did although I’m just overall hungry. Thank you love,” she said in reply to both of the statements he said first and smiled a bit with a small pout and small disappointed sound when she felt the kiss on the forehead. As he went into the kitchen to make her the breakfast she had requested, she pulled up a bit of her shirt and started to breastfeed Darren in the way that Adonis had told her to. While he fed, she smiled down at him before having her attention be on the former when he came back with her food. “Thanks dear and yes that sounds like a good idea for both of the things you suggested,” she said in reply to everything that he said after he set down the food.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis nodded and headed upstairs getting two cloth diapers, two shirts and two small pairs of socks and coming back down. He changed his son's diaper, dressed him and set him in the bassinet to go and clean his hands and the diaper. He hung it up to dry outside on the line and saw the faries hanging around the window. With a smirk he went back in. "We got little curious visitors..." He took a light cloth and covered her as she fed Darren. "You think I should take out Callan so they can see him or let him sleep a little more?" He asked softly getting the clothing ready for the first born twin.

---+

"I'll get some then. There's leftover bacon from the breakfast rush at checkout time. Eggs are easy to make. How would you like them? Poached, scrambled, over hard, over easy, on toast..." He asked softly sitting up. Once he got her order he kissed her on the lips deeply, tenderly and slowly before getting out of bed and fetching his mate breakfast. 

Sabrina hummed a bit while continuing to feed little Darren, not knowing that little fairies were outside the window watching them with curiosity. She just gently rocked back and forth while their first little bundle of joy fed. She then looked up from being on him to being on Adonis when she heard him come back down the stairs, seeing that he had a change of clothes for Callan before watching him change him. When he came back from hanging the previous diaper up to dry and heard what he said and asked she said in reply with a smile on her face while he covered her with the light cloth, "I think you should bring him out for a few minutes to let them have a closer look at him."

°∞°~°∞°

"Okay and hm scrambled on toast," she said in reply to his statements and questions before kissing him back just as deeply, tenderly and slowly as he did her and also before he went to get what she had requested. After he left the room, she got up, went to the bathroom to splash some water on her face to wake up a bit more, and then got clothes out to get dressed into for the rest of the day. After she did that, she went back to the bed and sat back down on it while listening to people coming in and talk.

Adonis nodded and carefully picked up the second twin carrying him outside making sure his shadow shields the boy's face from the bright sun. "Come here little ones, this is Callan, my second pup. Be quiet and careful, he's still sleeping." He whispers waving the faries over. They fluttered around him, most sitting on his shoulders or head giggling and cooing at the new addition to the Cain line.  He even held out one hand with some muffin crumbs so the faries could rest and eat a meal. "You ladies and gentlemen let us rest now. We where up before you." He said and shook himself gently scattering the faries and headed back inside. Placing his son back in the bassinet he brushed off the fairy dust from his shoulders.

----

Zach came back in with her meal and a biscuit for him, setting the tray on her lap. "Mum said we'll visit at noon today." He said getting out a change of clothes for himself and not bothering to hide as he changed his clothes in front of her. 

Posted (edited)

Sabrina watched Adonis head out of the back door with Callan to show him to the fairies before having her attention go back to being on Darren shortly afterward. When she figured he was done feeding after a little while longer, she gently pulled him away from her breast before putting a small towel over her shoulder and then held him there, gently patting his small back a bit to get him to burp and then once he did, she pulled him away from her shoulder, and then laid him in her arms again. She hummed softly until he was sleeping again, took the light cloth off of her, and then put her shirt back down before hearing Adonis come back inside with Callan. “How’d it go?” she asked softly so as not to wake up both boys.

°∞°~°∞°

“Thanks love,” Parker said when he brought her the breakfast she had requested on a tray and set it down in her lap before starting to eat it afterward. She looked up from her eggs to see him getting dressed and sighed, feeling like she was being spoiled by the sight of him dressing. “Okay. I can’t wait to meet them,” she said in reply to his statement about them visiting Adonis and company at noon after she had eaten the bite of eggs she had on her fork and then had her attention go back to being on her breakfast again afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis got a broom to sweep up the fairy dust. "If he has any freckles, then it's from them showering him with dust and blessings. " He said softly yawning as he placed the dust in a jar. He paused, there was so much to do today and he was exhausted, cleaning the birthing blankets and checking on the animals he had no time to sleep, making sure his new family was comfortable before himself. His stomach growled in protest to his wife eating breakfast and him putting it off till later. He flushed and put the broom away to take care of the laundry outside.

----

Zach caught her sigh and glanced over with a smirk and a cheeky wink as he buttoned up his shirt. He took a bite of the biscuit he brought for himself. "I wonder what eye color they'll have. All males in the family who are Cains have white hair, but eye color is different for every one born. Red, purple, blue, black, gold, you name it, it's an eye color for the West's."

Posted (edited)

"Oh okay. That'll still be really cute to see," Sabrina said in reply to what he said before having her attention go back to being on her breakfast and little Darren as well afterward. She looked up again when she heard Adonis' stomach growl before watching him go outside. She gently and carefully laid Darren down on the couch before slowly getting up, and heading to the kitchen afterward to fix her love some breakfast. She made him some scrambled eggs, sausage, and oatmeal before spooning it all out on another plate and then bringing it over to the den after adding a muffin to it as well. She set it down on another side table for him when he came back in before picking Darren back up and then sitting down to continue and finish eating her own breakfast afterward.

°∞°~°∞°

"I love you," Parker said when she saw him smirk and wink at her before hearing everything he said after. "Your mom said that the youngest has heterochromia so I'm guessing he has one eye the same color as Brina's and the other one the same color as Adonis'. That's interesting to know and maybe the oldest has or will have one of those other colors you listed," she said in reply before finishing eating the rest of her breakfast that he had made for her afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis came back in after gathering the clean clothes off the line and saw the meal on the table for him. He came into the living room and set down the basket for folding rubbing tears from his eyes. Wordlessly he sat down and ate the meal lovingly prepared for him by his wife.

-----++++

"Heterochromia is quite unusual. " He said as he finished the biscuit. "I'll be tending to the horse and the barn for a while so you can help mum and dad with the customers as they wake up." He said kissing the top of her head and headed to the barn our back. 

"Are you okay dear?" Sabrina asked him with a concerned expression on her face when she saw him wipe tears away from his face. She hoped that what she did with making him breakfast wasn't something he hadn't wanted not thinking it had something to do with her making a meal for him out of love. She just thought that he should be able to enjoy a breakfast meal as well.

°∞°~°∞°

"I think that's what your mom told your dad this morning when I was cleaning the floor with the mop. She would know firsthand since she helped deliver both and would see when one of them opened his eyes," she said in reply before hearing the rest of what he said. She nodded with a sad sigh and kissed him back on the cheek before he went out back to tend to the horse and barn like he said. She got up with her now empty plate and headed out to the kitchen with it before going out to the main area of the inn so that she can help prep for the waking customers that would soon be leaving.

"Everything is fine love.... I just got emotional over how much of a loving wife you are. " He said between bites of his muffin. "I'm so glad you came to help me with my mother that day. Thirteen years of solitude is worth the time I spend with you now."

-+------+

It was almost nine when the rush for breakfast and checkouts ended and now they where getting people checked in. By this time Zach was inside and carrying luggage upstairs to rooms and  helping his father with the book keeping. 

"Oh okay I'm glad and I try to be," she said in reply with a small blush on her cheeks. "I just thought that you should take a small break from cleaning up and laundry to enjoy breakfast as well. The rest of what you need to do can wait until you're done eating. You've helped me out a lot today so I just wanted to return the favor," she said as an explanation before hearing the rest of what he said which caused her blush to get a bit darker than earlier. "Oh um I'm glad I did as well and I'm happy to hear that. I feel the same way since traveling all by myself does get lonely."

°∞°~°∞°

Parker helped with the checkouts until about nine when other people started to get checked in for one-two nights or longer. As her mother-in-law got them checked in, she handed them their keys to the rooms that they'd be staying in during their stay. They did this until about eleven when everything seemed to slow down a bit and that's when she took that time to go into the kitchen to get a glass of water to drink.

Adonis cleaned the dishes and sat down in front of his wife laying his head on her lap for head rubs despite the fact he was human.  "But you left the house when you where of age to do so. My grandpa passed away when I was eleven and have been on my own until I met you." He looked up at the ceiling. "I wonder if the first Canin and my ancestor would come again to bless our children like they did our wedding." He mused out loud. 

±±±-------------±±±

Zach joined her shortly but had a cup of lukewarm tea. He gulped it down and refilled the glass with more from the cold teapot. He still looked tired. He sat down at the table they eat at and sighed tipping the chair so it balanced on the two back legs.  "We're bringing them lunch." He said softly yawning as he took another swig of the tiped tea.

Posted (edited)

“Yes but I did it by myself and I was alone most of the time. The travelers I did encounter were mostly going in the direction I had come from and weren’t in a talking mood. The ones I did come across that were going in the same direction as me didn’t want to be around a girl that stank of fire and sweat for very long. I mostly slept in the woods beside a small campfire which I also used to cook things I had caught earlier in the day for dinner. I did stay in every couple of towns or so and also bathed at the local bathhouse when I did so. I didn’t encounter the carriage driver until the town just before Wolfgrove and by that time my feet were so tired that I didn’t mind riding in something on the rest of the way there. That’s also when I developed the fever I had which caused me to collapse at the inn and you know the rest,” Sabrina said in reply before giving him the head rub he seeked even in human form after he rested it in her lap for her to do so.

°∞°~°∞°

Parker smiled at Zach when he joined her at the table, but then looked a bit concerned when she noticed that he was still tired. “Okay. Want to take a small nap before we do so or would you rather we wait to do that until we get back? We can also do something else that doesn’t always necessarily involve sleep but will still wake you up a bit more,” she asked and said in reply before taking a small sip of her water.

Edited by SkySong278

"And I'm glad I do. It was fate. You could have taken the north road to Shadow Grove, and left on the second day you were better, bit you stayed here, and now you are my mate, wife, wolf shaman and mother to the fourteenth generation of cains. Once they get their powers, the area our influence covers would double. " He closed his eyes. "And my brother has his own mate, he just needs to marry her. " He huffed softly.

++++++-----++++++

Zach nearly spat out his tea on her last statement and he got a smirk with a low growl. "Minx, you sly red headed fox... How bold of you. I just may have to take you up on that offerer.." he said lowly and possessively putting all four legs of the chair back on the floor before he tipped over, his golden eyes intensely staring into hers. 

"I'm glad you think so too. I'm glad I did as well as being all of those things since I have a much bigger family now. Oh and I hope that would cover up to Shadowgrove and maybe slightly beyond that," she said in reply while continuing to rub his head after he closed his eyes. "I'm glad he does and maybe they will when they're more ready to do that," she said in reply to the last statement he said with a huff. "In regards to what you said earlier about Culacin and Patrick coming again to bless our bundles of joy like they did our wedding, I bet they would. You told me at your grandparents' grave that the everyone that comes to bless marriages, including ours, will do the same with newborns in the line/family."

°∞°~°∞°

"Mm you like it when I'm sly and I'm glad," Parker said in reply while shivering a bit when she heard the growl he emitted before hearing how he said the last statement. She stared intensely back into his eyes before standing up and slowly making her way over to him with a bit of a sashay movement afterward. "Our room then?" she asked after she was sitting sideways in his lap and her arms were wrapped around his neck.

Edited by SkySong278