AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

~•~•tsing to birth of Parker and Zach's pups•~•~

The day for Parker to give birth to her and Zach's pups came and she was in the infirmary area of the inn, laying on one of the beds with a wet cloth on her head. One of her hands was being used to brace against the occasional pain of the contractions against the bed and the other one was squeezing one of Zach's hands every time she felt that pain. “I’m very excited to meet them, but I’m really not a fan of this pain.”

Sabrina was currently taking inventory of the herbs she had with Callan helping her, trying to get it done in time for her break later when they'd go to the inn to meet their nephews and Darren and Callan's cousins. “Alright that’s done. Let’s go see what daddy and Darren are up to mm?” she said and asked their second son before picking him up and then heading out the back door and going towards his workshop with him shortly afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

Zachary let his hand go limp. "Got quiet the grip love, almost done... You're doing amazing." He wispered as his mother instructed her to push one more time. Zach dabbed the sweat from parker's forehead. "One out one more to go love, big push!" He coached and watched as she gave birth to both of their pups. He kissed her silver wedding ring that had a Celtic love poem engraved on it with a paw print. "My sweet dewdrop, you gave birth to the new life of our family. " He said softly. 

---

Adonis was working on making a new fairy house with Darren, the old one got blown over in a wind storm a couple days ago and Darren was painting little wood animals and glueing them on the house. He had his dad make little monkeys, bright colored birds and even a small leopard lounges on the porch of the tiny house.  "Mama! Jungle house!" Darren grins, the boys now almost a year old and able to speak in small sentences. Adonis wipes his hands from another piece made for the king's daughter, a little carousel with wolves, cheetahs, tigers and bears as the four animals that spun around for the little girl's birthday celebration coming up.  "Ready love? " Adonis asked and kisses Sabrina tenderly. Darren made a face and looked at his brother sticking out his tongue.

"Sorry love, and I'm glad. Thank you," Parker said before pushing once more as her mother-in-law instructed her to do before hearing Zach coach her on their second son being born while feeling him dab at her damp forehead with the cloth. When they were both out, she smiled tiredly at her mate when she felt him kiss her wedding ring and when she also heard what he said afterward. "I'm glad that they're finally here and now I'm exhausted. Welcome to the world Ronan and Liam," she said to both him and to their sons soon after with the tired smile still on her face.

~•~

When Sabrina got to his workshop with Callan a few minutes or so later, she saw the new fairy house that Darren was finishing up gluing small wooden animals to along with the carousel that Adonis made for the princess whose birthday celebration was in a couple of days. "I see it and I bet the fairies will love it," she said to the their first son with a smile on her face before having her attention go to being on the latter (Adonis) when she heard his question. "Yep," she said in reply before kissing him back just as tenderly as he did her. Callan also made a face before looking over at his brother while sticking out his tongue at him as well.

"Wonderful names for them love. Now get some sleep. We have some goats milk to give newborns if they're hungry." Zach said softly as he took a child and held him close to his chest. Because of his dabblings in black magic, the pups wouldn't have pure white hair like his twin brother. One was a red head like his mom and the other was a speckled black grey. He was fine with this, they still bore the crescent moon indicating they can shift but won't be as strong as their cousins. He kissed parker on her forehead and started to hum to get her to sleep.

---

Adonis scooped up both boys. "You two should be glad that your mom and dad love each other so much! That makes you both stronger and more powerful then your dad. Now let's go see your new cousins." He said as he headed out of the shop and down the pathway to the gate. He kept pace with his wife. 

“Thank you and sorry that I didn’t discuss them with you first. Okay,” she said in reply to both of his statements before he took one of the two boys to hold and feed with a bottle. She started to fall asleep while hearing him start humming and by the time he was done, she was completely asleep.

~•~

Sabrina giggled a bit when she heard what Adonis said to their boys before pouting a bit when she noticed that he was holding both of their boys and she couldn’t hold one of his hands. She settled for putting one of her hands on his arm instead while walking with him to the inn for them to meet their new nephews and Darren and Callan’s cousins.

Edited by SkySong278

((it’s okay, and I hope it gets better soon :)))