AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

"He'll notice soon." He said softly. Sure enough when the guard speaking to Zach looked out the door and seeing another similar person, they stopped shouting and went quiet. 

"Ah, silence. I was wondering when you would realize that you had the wrong one. We probably took a wrong turn I don't see a carpenter shop but this is definitely his work. Oh? Ah, There you are Adonis. Exquisite work on the posts. But some of this looks old.." the king said heading outside and nodding to Sabrina. "Good afternoon Mrs. West how are you doing today? Red suits you and I do have to say Mr. Adonis, you certainly look more at home like that... But it's not exactly I want my wife and daughter seeing if you wouldn't mind..." He said handing out the cloak the king had worn when he first bought the furniture from him. "Oh um yeah. I can't be long. Mother bear out there and my mum and brother's girlfriend are out there." Adonis took the cloak and put it on as the king opened the carriage door and helped out his wife and a beautiful teen girl who's flamming hair matched her mom's and her blue eyes from her father. The king introduced them. "Alright, I'll keep this bref then. This is Queen Enya and my daughter Zoë. " Adonis bowed. "Pleased to meet you your majesties."

Posted (edited)

((sorry. I’m working from home and I got really busy earlier so that’s why I didn’t post a reply till now. I was also kind of busy yesterday))

“Alright,” she said in reply before the room got silent and she heard what the king said shortly afterward to his guards as well as to Adonis after realizing that he was there. She then grew a bit surprised when he turned his attention to be on her and heard what he asked and said before saying in reply, “I’m fine thank you Your Majesty and um thank you. Your brother didn’t think so, though and confused me for a night worker because of it.” She then grew quiet again when she heard the conversation between him and Adonis afterward before he introduced his wife and daughter to them.

“It’s nice to meet you Your Majesties,” she said to them with a smile and a small curtsy in their direction. She couldn’t do it very well but she tried even if it wasn’t pretty and a bit off balance.

Edited by SkySong278

((it's okay. No need to apologise. ))

"Really now? My brother is a hothead at times but calling you that is simply uncalled for!" The king said folding his arms.

The two women nodded in return and the king waved the guards to take the chest from the back of the cart and loaded it onto the carriage. "Careful! The lacquer isn't quite dry and mind the front of it those eyes are emeralds!"  Adonis huffed and waved them away. "Brutes, let me do it! " He snarled and strapped it in securely.

Zach came to the doorway looking irritated that the king ment Adonis instead of him. "Look who's the pot calling the kettle black brother." Adonis jumped down and sighed. "Zach, I have no idea what that means but at least I'm going in the woods to protect my wife, mother, and your girlfriend while a hungry mama bear is out there with her cubs. I'm sorry your highnesses, but I don't like taking things that aren't mine an we have rules about only having red cloaks here to tell friend from foe for the Wolf. Now if you'll excuse us, we need to get herbs for my wife's practice and locate my sibling's partner and my mom before a bear finds them first.  " He said removing the cloak making the princess blush and fan herself as he blatenly ignored them and pulled the cart away without being dismissed from their presence. The queen looked confused and a little surprised and the king just chuckled and helped them in the carriage and told his guards to leave. "I'll contact you if I need anything else Mr West!" He called after Adonis, who simply waived as he walked through the gate and onto the trail  to claw peak. 

Posted (edited)

((okay :)))

“Well it was implied. He asked Adonis how much he paid me to call him my husband,” she said in reply before listening to everything else that was said.

She then watched as the furniture that Adonis had made for the king was loaded with everything else the royal family had before listening to the last conversation that was said before enjoying the ride out of the inn and towards the trail that would lead to the mountain with the herbs she needed (assuming she’s still in the back of the cart that had the commissions in it). “Maybe when we get back we can nap for a bit,” she said after a few minutes of silence that had fallen between them.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis groaned. "Yes, that sounds dreamy now. Hop off, I'm going to shift now. We'll get there faster and I can track them better that way. " He said as he got down on his hands and feet shifting to the bear sized wolf and letting her climb from the wagon to his back before taking off. He found his mom first, then seeing that Parker wasn't with Ray he huffed and tracked her down. He froze when he spotted Parker picking berries and thankfully her back was twords the bear, who's back was turned away from Parker.  "Wave her over and tell her to be quiet." He wispers to Sam eyes fixed on the bear's back. 

Sabrina smiled when she heard his response to her suggestion before nodding and then climbing onto his back after he shifted. She then held onto his fur before he took off running towards where Ray and Parker were. When she didn’t see Parker with Ray, she grew a bit concerned and then that faded when she saw her picking berries after Adonis had left the former to find the latter. She nodded when told to wave her over and did so when she saw the other girl turn her attention from being on the berries to being close to them.

Parker looked up from the berries she was picking to be on something in the distance before noticing Adonis and Sabrina. She picked up her basket and headed over to them when she saw Sabrina wave her over. She then opened her mouth to ask what they were there for before noticing her friend put a finger over her lips and nodded. 

Adonis turned and blocked Parker's veiw of the bear and nosed her away from the berry patch. "There's a mother bear with her cubs over there. I didn't want you to freak out. Bruce is with Fang and I didn't want you alone out here with a bear around. " he said when they were far enough away. 

Posted (edited)

Parker moved away a bit more when Adonis nosed her a bit and then listened to what he said after he did that. “Oh and thank you,” she said in reply when she and they were far enough away from the bear where they could talk without her hearing what they said and be alerted to their presence.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis nodded. "I didn't want you to get scared. I know Bruce is your security but he's taking care of Fang now." He said and rejoined his mom letting Sabrina off to pick the herbs. "There's other wild huckleberries over here. " 

“Thank you for that. I understand and I can’t wait to see the pups. I bet they’ll be adorable,” Parker said in reply before following him over to where Ray was and where some more berries were. “Okay thank you,” she said before going over to where the berries were while Sabrina went over to the herbs and started to collect the ones she needed more of.

He nodded and shifted back helping gather berries and herbs. "Their coloring would be lovely. Her red fur and his molted grey black is a lovely combination. The pack is growing so fast. I like it. "

Ray smiled and plucked a herb. " Indeed the family is growing up. Parker, have you and Zach been doing okay? I know he seems a little distant but he does enjoy your company. " She smiled. 

“I bet their pups would be a combination of both of their pelts,” Sabrina said with as smile before picking a few more herbs and then sat down to take a small break. She was starting to feel the twins kicking against her stomach and wanted to wait until they calmed down again before she would start picking herbs again.

Parker nodded in both understanding and reply to what Adonis said before hearing what Ray said and asked. “Yes it is and yes we’re doing okay. I’m glad he enjoys my company because I enjoy his as well. Just being around him makes me happy. It’s just been me and Bruce for awhile since I moved into my treehouse back near the city so it’s nice being around someone else and being in a different place as well,” she said in reply with a smile before continuing to pick berries.

"Are you alright?" Adonis said at her side as soon as she sat down. He put a hand on her stomach, then his face changed from  consern to joy and tears. He pressed his face on her lap hands on her belly. "I can feel them. I can feel my boys..." He kisses her belly.

Ray smiled. "Well you can move here, when Dominic and I retire, we have Zach becoming our successer and I'd like to see you and him working together. " She said then had her attention drawn to Adonis with a smile. "Your father was the same way when he could feel you two. "

“Mhm I’m fine. Our boys are just starting to kick is all,” she said in reply to his question before smiling when she watched his expression change from concern to joy. “I’m glad. I can already tell that they’re troublemakers just like their dad,” she said with the smile still on her face when she felt him kiss her belly. “Like father like son I guess,” she said in reply to what Ray said about how Dominic acted when she looked over at her from having it being on her love.

“I’d like that a lot and I wouldn’t mind working together with him to keep the inn going,” Parker said in reply before also looking over at Sabrina and Adonis

"How am I a troublemaker? " He huffed and nuzzled her belly. "Don't you listen to her boys, you'll be little angels. " He gushed.

"Maybe at some point, you'll be the one fawned over with pups in your belly." Ray said with a wink at Parker. 

Posted (edited)

“Oh so you weren’t a troublemaker when you were younger? Never mind then. They still could be and getting into my work stuff before they’re angels,” she asked and said in reply with a smile and a small sigh when she heard what he said to their boys.

“Maybe but we haven’t discussed that yet. It hasn’t come up. I would like that some day though,” Parker said in reply with a small blush on her cheeks but still with a smile as she watched the happy couple.

Edited by SkySong278

"I can't lie and say I hadn't been a cause of more than a few headaches for my grandpa and grandma at the time. And I did constantly fight physically with my brother... Walked away with more than a few bruises and scratches until we started to shift then things got really bad. Ok okay okay! I wasn't an Angel by far but I still respected my parents and elders." He said rolling his eyes. 

"May I suggest you approaching the conversation first? He's certainly not one to take the lead in a relationship." Ray said with a cheeky smile as she picked the last herb she needed. 

She giggled a bit when she heard everything he said regarding him not being an angel and said in reply when she had herself composed again, “It’s okay and I believe you. Maybe our boys’ll be the same and respect us while still being boys and get into a bit of trouble.” She then put a hand lovingly over her stomach before adding, “I can’t wait for them to be born.” She then went back to picking a few more herbs that she needed while she was sitting down.

“Oh okay and perhaps I will when we get back to the inn. That’s good to know for future,” Parker said in reply with a smile before picking one last berry.

"Me neither. Is everyone done? Alright everyone hop on." He shifted back to being a wolf, larger than the bear they saw and crouched down. Ray helped up Sabrina and Parker before getting on herself.

"You should. He'd probably clam up with a response, he, unlike this son, Zach can lie at times or rather stretch the truth. However get him a couple drinks and he'll be singing like a cannery and always the truth. He is a bit of a lightweight thought..." Ray giggled. 

She nodded in reply to his question before doing as she was told and getting onto his back with Ray’s help while Parker did the same. The latter then heard everything that Ray said and said in reply, “Okay I will and that’s good to know. I’ll try that if I don’t get a straight answer from him the first time.”

Adonis chuffed at his brother's alcohol limit. "That's not light weight, that a feather weight! I could down eight pints before I start even slurring my words. I never pushed myself to my limit but I did get angry and threaten a man who was looking for Sabrina in a bar once. " He said stopping by the cart and let them get off shifting.  

Posted (edited)

Sabrina giggled a bit while Parker stayed silent but took that to heart. When hearing what happened in the bar, the former composed herself and just nodded while the latter listened with interest and wondered what had happened in order for him to get mad at that other boy but didn’t ask. When he stopped next to the cart, both of them got off before he shifted back to his human form. “What should we do now?” Sabrina asked after a few minutes of silence had fallen between them.

Edited by SkySong278

"Get mum and Parker back and then open up your shop. Man I'm thinking about that night now. When that Xavier man said he was going to woo and marry you I just snapped. " He said and he growled the next words in the way she liked so much. "You where to be mine forever and always. My moon and stars." He said softly pulling her close. "I still feel awful about breaking that mug. " He added sheepishly rubbing his neck. 

“Okay and take a small nap, too right? With our little ones moving around so much, that sounds good right about now. I’m sorry. Well I wouldn’t have paid any attention to his attempts anyway since I was only thinking about you at the time,” she said before shivering happily when she heard the next words that were said with the growl she loved. “I’ve always been yours my love and I wouldn’t have let anyone else take me away from you. My moon,” she said while wrapping her arms around his neck when he pulled her close before hearing the rest of what he said. “It’s okay. It was a common thing to happen all the time before I brought you to visit. You paid for it, right? If so it’s fine,” she said before kissing him softly on the lips and then pulling away again afterward.

"Yes I paid for it after you fainted and I carried you home. You can have a nap love, I'll be working. Since I sold that doll house, I've had specifications sent in for other doll houses and some... Letters? It's in this squiggly writing. If I brought them to you mum or Parker, would you write what it says without the squiggles? I can make out some small words like wood and oak, Ash I believe maple is one but it has a lot of flairs and stuff.."

"You can't read cursive writing?" Ray asked her son who looked embarrassed. 

"Yeah, I have a hard time reading print. I asked Zach to translate it and he said it's in English and that I'm just too stupid to get it. He's a -" he cursed his brother calling him a donkey's butt hole among some colorful other words. 

"Adonis Cedric West! You don't curse in front of ladies! I've taught you better! He is your twin brother, you should be respectful of him and he'd be respectful to you!" Ray scolded.

Adonis chuffed again and took Sabrina's hand and started to head for the town. "I try ma. I really do! You know I can't lie or even stretch the truth. He was fine after I risked my hide in his place to save his mate, but as soon as things settled down and Jacob moved away he's been giving me the cold shoulder. It's like... Now he has his mate, he wants to be in my position and he knows he can't be the Wolf with the dark staining his magic! He still treats me like some wild monster, not like his brother. Yesterday I went in to get another book and he made a snarky comment about how the fairy tales are for children to learn to read.... And when I said I was trying to learn... He laughed and laughed asking me if I'd forgotten how to in the 12 years living in the woods. He seems to forget that there's nothing needing to be read from pages out here. You read tracks and scents differently than words. .,.... I know he didn't mean to hurt me, but his comments are just.... Painful. It's like he forgets about the training we both went through before he left for private school."