AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

"It might, then your parents can get good milk and eggs from their animals and your town could see a good crop." He said softly yawning again. "Can I nap like this?" He muttered.

++++----++++

His eyes seemed to dilate as she swayed her hips and he jumped up from the chair as soon as she sat down on his lap, holding her princess style and growled in her ear. "Absa-fricin-lutly my sweet Fox." He didn't waste time, and strode right up to the room locking the door behind him as he nibbles her mark.

----

A couple hours later knocking sounded on their door. "Make yourselves decent in five minutes, were leaving now after your mother packs up the lunch." Came Dominic's voice as he walked away. Zach detangled himself from her with a sigh and a reluctant groan. "You where right love, that did wake me up."

"That would be a really good thing for them if that were to happen," she said in reply before hearing the question he asked after he yawned. "Of course my love. I'll wake you up in a little while before changing into some clean clothes," she said in reply while still softly rubbing his head.

°∞°~°∞°

She kissed his cheek after he stood up with her in princess style in his arms and then shivered a bit when she heard his growl in her ear. As soon as they were in their room with the door locked behind them, she moaned softly when she felt his nibbles on her mark.

~•~▬~•~

She let out a small reluctant sigh when she heard the knock on the door as well as what she heard his dad say on the other side of it a couple hours later, pouting a bit when she felt Zach detangle herself from her afterward. "I'm glad I could help you wake up a bit more," she said with a small smile that didn't quite reach her eyes due to her feeling a bit insecure before getting up and getting dressed in her discarded clothes one by one as she picked up each piece of clothing. She then remembered what his dad said in them meeting him and his mom downstairs in five minutes and got dressed a bit quicker than earlier, but still looked like she had something on her mind as she seemed a bit distracted.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis got comfortable and his eyes started to close. "Yes Patrick and Culacin will come today if the faries had spread the news already. We'll probably have visitors until late tonight. Some fae like my ancestor could only come out in the darkness when the Vail between worlds fade." He muttered as he fell asleep right after.

+++------+++

Zach slipped out his cloak and put it on her shoulders. "Something wrong dear? " He asked as he opened the door when they were ready to go, brow created in concern for her. 

"Okay and I can't wait to see them again and perhaps some new ones as well that didn't come to bless us and our marriage," Sabrina said in reply before she noticed that Adonis had slipped off to sleep. She continued to run her fingers through his hair with a small smile, getting a bit comfortable herself for a little while as he took a small nap.

A little while later she woke him up as promised by running her fingers over his cheek and saying, "Time to wake up my love."

~•~▬~•~

"Oh um not really. Just thinking about how the girls in town are a bit mean to me and are calling me not so nice things, but we can talk about that more later since we have somewhere to be now and I don't want your parents to wait for us much longer. Sorry to worry you," Parker said in reply to his question with a small smile that didn't quite reach her eyes mainly because she was worried something but wasn't saying what that something was. "Thanks dear," she said after he put his cloak on her before she walked out of the open door of their bedroom to head out to the main area of the inn to meet his parents.

Edited by SkySong278