AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

"It might, then your parents can get good milk and eggs from their animals and your town could see a good crop." He said softly yawning again. "Can I nap like this?" He muttered.

++++----++++

His eyes seemed to dilate as she swayed her hips and he jumped up from the chair as soon as she sat down on his lap, holding her princess style and growled in her ear. "Absa-fricin-lutly my sweet Fox." He didn't waste time, and strode right up to the room locking the door behind him as he nibbles her mark.

----

A couple hours later knocking sounded on their door. "Make yourselves decent in five minutes, were leaving now after your mother packs up the lunch." Came Dominic's voice as he walked away. Zach detangled himself from her with a sigh and a reluctant groan. "You where right love, that did wake me up."

"That would be a really good thing for them if that were to happen," she said in reply before hearing the question he asked after he yawned. "Of course my love. I'll wake you up in a little while before changing into some clean clothes," she said in reply while still softly rubbing his head.

°∞°~°∞°

She kissed his cheek after he stood up with her in princess style in his arms and then shivered a bit when she heard his growl in her ear. As soon as they were in their room with the door locked behind them, she moaned softly when she felt his nibbles on her mark.

~•~▬~•~

She let out a small reluctant sigh when she heard the knock on the door as well as what she heard his dad say on the other side of it a couple hours later, pouting a bit when she felt Zach detangle himself from her afterward. "I'm glad I could help you wake up a bit more," she said with a small smile that didn't quite reach her eyes due to her feeling a bit insecure before getting up and getting dressed in her discarded clothes one by one as she picked up each piece of clothing. She then remembered what his dad said in regards to them meeting him and his mom downstairs in five minutes and got dressed a bit quicker than earlier, but still looked like she had something on her mind as she seemed a bit distracted.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis got comfortable and his eyes started to close. "Yes Patrick and Culacin will come today if the faries had spread the news already. We'll probably have visitors until late tonight. Some fae like my ancestor could only come out in the darkness when the Vail between worlds fade." He muttered as he fell asleep right after.

+++------+++

Zach slipped out his cloak and put it on her shoulders. "Something wrong dear? " He asked as he opened the door when they were ready to go, brow created in concern for her. 

"Okay and I can't wait to see them again and perhaps some new ones as well that didn't come to bless us and our marriage," Sabrina said in reply before she noticed that Adonis had slipped off to sleep. She continued to run her fingers through his hair with a small smile, getting a bit comfortable herself for a little while as he took a small nap.

A little while later she woke him up as promised by running her fingers over his cheek and saying, "Time to wake up my love."

~•~▬~•~

"Oh um not really. Just thinking about how the girls in town are a bit mean to me and are calling me not so nice things, but we can talk about that more later since we have somewhere to be now and I don't want your parents to wait for us much longer. Sorry to worry you," Parker said in reply to his question with a small smile that didn't quite reach her eyes mainly because she was worried about something but wasn't saying what that something was. "Thanks dear," she said after he put his cloak on her before she walked out of the open door of their bedroom to head out to the main area of the inn to meet his parents.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis woke and yawned then tilted his head.  "It's noon, parents will be coming soon." He said as he repositioned her and started to clean up the house, getting seating ready for the expected guests.

---

Zach growled lowly but let it be as she asked as they met his parents and headed off to the cabin. Adonis had the door open to greet them and welcome them in as they were heading up the walkway, he was holding his eldest son as he beckons them in.

“Okay,” Sabrina said in reply before watching as he got things ready for their soon to be guests. She then picked up Callan a little while afterward before his parents, Zach, and Parker came for a visit. When Adonis opened the door and welcomed them in, she smiled at them with a still sleeping Callan in her arms.

~•~▬~•~

Parker smiled over at him before leaving with him and his parents to head to Adonis and Sabrina’s cabin in the woods to visit them and their grandsons and nephews (grandsons for Zach and Adonis’ parents and nephews for Zach and Parker). When they arrived there, she smiled at both Adonis and Sabrina and then noticed the twins in their arms. “They’re adorable,” she said softly as she noticed that the second one was sleeping.

"Callan has the heterochromia, this one keeps looking at his hands or hiding in his blanket so we don't know what color his eyes are. " Adonis said handing Darren to Parker to hold as he filled out the paperwork his father brought to add them to the census roster.  

-----

After a while and a late lunch the family went back home leaving the couple with their newborns. When dusk fell they fae came to their door. Patrick blessed the children with intelligence and fast learning, Culacin asked to see both children's bodies before breathing on them, then pressing his snout lightly on Darren's neck just under his ear, leaving a silver crescent moon on him and did the same to Callan only the moon Mark was just at the corner of the 'moon eye' the lighter blue one of Adonis'.  "May they both find their mates, their prayers to the nature spirits be answered and may they never be tempted to go dark. " The old wolf said softly.

Parker nodded in reply to what Adonis said about which one was which before taking the second one, Darren, to hold and did so while the former signed the paperwork that he needed to.

—•—•—

A little while later after Dominic, Ray, Parker, and Zach left to head back to town they were greeted by Culacin and the other fae to get their blessings for their twin boys. “Thank you so much for your blessings,” Brina said with a smile and a small head bow towards the two great Wolves to show her respect for them.

~•~▬~•~

When Parker got back to the inn with Zach after talking with Adonis and Sabrina a bit longer, she was getting ready for bed in their room after helping do some other chores that had needed to be done in the main area. “Um so the girls in town have been calling me your little *****,” she said after a few minutes more of silence while brushing her hair after taking it out of the braid it had been in earlier. “That’s what had been bothering me earlier before we had gone to meet the twins.”

Edited by SkySong278

((we can skip to after their honeymoon and Parker is getting married to Zach after this interaction.))

"Please have a meal before you go. I have leftover lamb in the cold cellar. It's always an honor to see you both, and your blessings are a welcomed comfort for me. Growing up the way I had was awful and the last part of your blessing is a comfort." Adonis said softly. Both wolves decided to stay for a quick meal before leaving.

-----

As soon as the word left her mouth a sharp rip happened. Zach ripped the seams on his shirt while taking it off. He glanced at the calendar on the wall, then the time, huffed and did a few buttons up before yanking open the door and storming down the hallway to the tavern part of the inn.  A group of girls sat giggling around a table drinking wine. He marched right up to the lovely brunette with a brilliant grin before lifting his hand and flicking her between the eyes making her yelp in pain. "Amanda Baker, and the rest of you girls for that matter, leave my Parker alone! Last time I checked Amanda, we had one make out session at thirteen in the barn. Not once did I ever lay with you, but you on the other hand are the ***** sleeping with every good looking traveler you can get your bony little hands on! If I EVER hear from my girlfriend how any one of your girls called her such vulgar terms again.... Know that I know of every secret that is worth some gossip in this town. You all have dirty laundry that I'd be happy to share that with the entire town.  I will destroy your credibility and reputations within a day!" He snarled his grin turning into sneer. 

((okay :)))

Sabrina continued smiling at Culacin and Patrick as she heard everything that Adonis said to them, inviting them to stay for a small meal before they left and being glad that they decided to stay to do just that. She noticed that Darren was also in her arms so she went over to the rocker in front of the couch, laid him down in it, and then turned it on before heading over to the kitchen table where she sat.

~•~▬~•~

Parker set the brush down when she heard the ripping sound coming from behind her, looking over her shoulder to see that it was just his shirt and then got concerned when she saw him storm out of their room and head towards the tavern area of the inn. She followed at a distance and stopped next to a column to watch the exchange going on.

Amanda and the other girls looked surprised when they heard everything Zach said, cheeks paling at his threats. “I only did those things to make you jealous, but it didn’t work. Okay okay we’ll stop only because we don’t want our secrets to be known by the villagers,” Amanda said while rubbing her forehead where he had flicked it earlier (sorry for the wait; was trying to think of how to get Amanda and company to react to Zach being there and what all he said and the former’s response - also sorry that it’s not that great as it was the only thing I could come up with).

Edited by SkySong278

Zach laughed coldly, golden eyes piercing and seemed to turn more wolf-like as he spoke. "How would insulting another woman make me jealous of you? I will be very happy for the day you all get married and move away from here. My twin brother is just as good looking as I am yet you treat him like some monster. I am equally capable of doing the things he does that makes you so afraid of him. Remember, all of you, not another word to my Parker or else your reputation here is absolutely trashed. " He snarled leaning over the table glaring it every one of the girls before turning on his heal and marched over to where Parker was hiding, scooped her up and carried her back to the room.

Once in the bedroom he set her down and breathes in her scent to calm himself down.  "I'm sorry I didn't address this sooner..." He mumbles into her hair. 

Amanda and the other girls paled even more than they did earlier when they heard the cold laughter that he emitted, gasping afterward when they saw the almost wolf-like look in his eyes while thinking it was just their imagination. They then nodded when they heard what he said last while glaring at all of them and then walked in the other direction to leave the inn having already paid for their drinks after getting them.

Parker stayed where she was next to the column, hearing the rest of the conversation he had with them before seeing him head over to where she was. When he scooped her up in his arms, she wrapped her own around his neck before he carried her back into their room. She reached around him to close the door after he set her back down, listening to what he said afterward. “It’s okay. I hadn’t told you what had been bothering me until we got back from meeting the twins. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner,” she said as she rested her head on his shoulder. “I think in her mind, she was trying to make you think I was what she was calling me to get you to go back to her.” As she said this last statement tears that she hadn’t known were falling down her cheeks, fell unbidden down them and onto his shirt while making it a bit damp.

Edited by SkySong278

"Hey... Hey sweetheart.. " he said softly tilting her chin up and rubbing her cheeks with his sleeve.  "No it was the perfect time to tell me. I would have been in a sour mood when meeting my nephews and would have come home early to stop those girls from coming in. They have a once a month wine and gossip meeting at our tavern every new moon. That just happened to be tonight. New moon is our busiest time for it's too dangerous to travel at night in total darkness.  Nobody over heard us. They won't do it again, if they do, let me know immediately and then I'll start spreading the word around town about how promiscuous they are along with some very unflattering truths they keep hidden at all costs." He said as he removed his shirt once more still wiping her cheeks with a portion of it, the tare being along the back between the shoulder blades and useless now.  "It's okay my love, my moon... My past is my past. Yes I've been in four other relationships before you however they where never long, nor was I too attached to. You my love, are the final one for me. I will never look at another woman the way I do you. " He burrows his nose in her neck and started to nibble lightly. "You are the kindest, smartest, and sexiest vixen I've ever met and I'll never let you go. " He growled possessively. 

She looked up at him after he tilted her chin up and wiped her tears away with his sleeve, listening to all that he said in the first few statements or so he said afterward. "I'm not even sure why I was crying, but maybe it had something to do with me thinking that Amanda was trying to get you back. Okay and that wouldn't have been good if you were in that kind of mood when meeting them. Oh, okay and I'll make sure to do that if they start that up again. They're that promiscuous? Interesting. Hmm on that note, am I promiscuous?" she said and asked in reply to the first few things he said and then listened to everything else that he said while enjoying him continuing wiping the tears off of her cheeks with his removed shirt. "I think they're all gone now love thanks to you. Okay and oh." After she said what she did, she let out a small moan when she felt him lightly nibble her neck while burrowing his nose in it and then also shivered a bit when she heard the possessive growl that she loved. "I'm glad and you really think I'm that sexy? Hmm 'never'. Sounds like we'll be together forever. I like the sound of that. Also just out of curiosity, what does my scent smell like to you?"

Edited by SkySong278

"You're only promiscuous with me love.." he growled in reply. "Yes, together forever, and you're absolutely that sexy to me. You are positively irrrrrresistible. " He purred the word as he held her close and sat down on the bed. "You smell like cinnamon spice, fine ale and spring clover after a thunderstorm. Now let's get some sleep love .." he said with a yawn and laid down kicking off his shoes and pulling the blanket over them 

-------

The twins where now three months old, already able to shift and enjoyed the better mobility of their wolf forms. The couple had enjoyed their honeymoon to the sea minus the little run in with his twin's old off-and-on relationship partner bothering them until Adonis got snappish with her and scared her off. 

Adonis was now a wolf, playing with his pups, wrestling and bounding all over with Bruce and Fang's pups, all where tiny still compared to the three white wolves. 

Zach had traveled to the city to see Jessica and Joe, finding out Jessica and parker's parents and got permission to marry her before heading back and popping the question with a expensive looking silver ring with a one cart diamond moon as the centerpiece and followed by small gold stars on the second band. 

“I’m glad and oh. I had no idea that I smelled like all of that to you. Okay,” she said in reply to everything else that he said before falling asleep herself after he put the blanket over them and she laid down, curling up beside him.

~~~•~~~

Sabrina had enjoyed their sea cruise honeymoon trip except for the annoying lady that had been Zach’s on-and-off again relationship partner after the twins were old enough for them to be left with their grandparents. She had been thankful when Adonis had scared her off so that they could enjoy the rest of their trip.

She now watched her boys playing in the backyard along with Bruce and Fang’s pups, smiling happily as she did so. She was sitting a small distance away on a blanket on the grass where they had just finished eating a picnic lunch.

Parker was getting a checkup with Ray after not feeling well that morning while Zach was in the city. She found out that the reason was because she was pregnant, feeling happy at the news but also feeling a bit nervous afterward (I think the plan was for her to discover that she was pregnant before Zach proposes to her, but I can edit it if that’s not the case). She was in the tavern part of the inn, drinking water when her love came back. She smiled happily at him before hearing the question he asked, seeing the ring he presented afterward. “Yes,” she said before leaning in and kissing him softly on the lips before pulling away again shortly after.

(yeah that'll work)

Adonis went over to her panting, flopping on the blanket behind her with a heavy sigh as the boys yapped and chased each other around. "I'm barely in my prime yet I feel too old for this."  He said softly as his snout rested lightly on his wife's lap nosing her hand so she can give him nose scratches.  "I'll start teaching them magic in another month.  Magic reflects their eyes, Darren would have a lovely silver color, while Callan's would be aquamarine as a mix between the two. Then I'll have them write out their idea for a perfect mate and show them the place where the box is buried. Hopefully they'll get a mate like Zach and I did. That would be wonderful."  He mused.

---

Zach grinned like a madman and slipped the ring on to her finger with a deep kiss. Pulling away he frowned tilting his head like he does when something is concerning him. "Is something wrong? Usually you'd have a quart of beer before bed at this time of night, but I just see water...."

((okay :)))

Sabrina petted him and also gave him the nose scratches he was looking for after he rested his snout in her lap, listening to everything he said as she did so. "Maybe it's because you don't have as much energy as you used to and they have more since they're younger? Okay and those eye colors sound really lovely. That sounds like a good plan and hopefully they will. I'd love for them to be as happy as we are," she said in reply while continuing to pet and scratch his nose.

~•~▬~•~

Parker kissed him back just as deeply as he did her after he put the ring on her finger and before he pulled back, listening to what he asked and said with the concerned head tilt he does. "Um I wasn't feeling well this morning so I thought water would be better. Also I just discovered earlier today, with the help of a checkout from your mom, that I'm pregnant. Another reason why I'm drinking this instead of my usual beer," she said in reply while being a bit nervous again but with a smile before taking another couple of sips of her water and then setting the cup back down on the counter afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

"I would too. " He said closing his eyes in content.  "This form ages in dog years, and being that I was a wolf a majority of my life it could be that this form is actually older than my human self. "  He immediately jumped up when one of his pups yelped around a bush and dashed over. "Rabbit trap! Get the knife! Stop struggling son.... Callan West! Stop moving you're making it tighter! Short breaths now, easy..." Adonis had a paw on the back side of his pup and his tail was sweeping the brush away to look for the pin to the trap, swearing when he found it in a rock.

------

"Y-you....... You're..... Wh-....." Zach blinked and looked stunned, then he looked to his mom tending the bar back. "She is! I got more grandkids on the way!"  Ray said with a grin bouncing on her feet.  Zach looked back at Parker, his eye nearly glowing with joy. With a goofy grin he hopped up on the bar and let loose a whistle making the backed bar go quiet. "EVERYONE! IM GONNA BE A FATHER! DRINK'S ON ME TONIGHT!" he said fist pumping the air. "HERE HERE!"  The crowd shouted as he jumped off and hugged his now fiance. "By the great sprits I love you so much!" 

She smiled when she noticed that his eyes were closed in what she guessed was in a contented way after hearing his reply to what she had said in regards to her being happy with their boys finding mates to be happy with as they were before hearing the rest of what he said afterward. “Oh okay and I guess that could also be possible,” she said before also shooting up to her feet and then running after him to where their youngest was and seeing him in a snare. She nodded when told to get the knife and ran back to the house to do just that, running back out to where she had left Adonis and Callan after having it in hand. “Here you go,” she said as she held it out for him to take before noticing the pin in the rock. She paled before asking, “What should we do?”

~•~▬~•~

Parker just nodded with the smile still on her face when he stuttered out his reply and giggled a bit when he looked a bit shocked at the news. Then it got a bit bigger when she noticed his eyes glowing with joy in them after hearing Ray’s confirmation of her claim afterward. She hugged him back after his announcement to the whole bar regarding him buying their drinks and he hugged her after that, hearing the last thing he said as he did so. “I love you, too.”

Edited by SkySong278

((the pin is in hammered into the rock and it's a rabbit snare like what's in watership down))

Adonis had shifted to a humanoid wolf and took the knife cutting the wire and getting a dulled claw under the wire to pull it open. Once off he was immediately checking his son for wounds and bruising. "I don't see any wounds, but it may bruise later too. I'm going to check for more snares and traps." he said handing Callan to Sabrina and lumbered off moving bushes with his clawed hands.

----

"I think I'll get one pint of ale. I have two more mouths to feed now, and you're eating for three so I need to get another job. No offense to my parents, but the expenses here coupled with the pay is marginally less than what is expected outside these walls." He said softly as he caught the mug and took a drink. "I'll look for extra work in the morning and you can visit the seamstress here for a cloak and a wedding dress. "

((oh, sorry. edited. I’ve never seen that movie))

Sabrina watched worriedly as Adonis cut the wire holding the snare together until he had pried it open with a dulled claw and then sighed in relief once their youngest son was free. “I’ll make sure to check for those later and okay,” she said in reply to everything he said before taking Callan when he was handed to her. She held him in her lap while watching over Darren to make sure the same thing didn’t happen to him as well.

~•~▬~•~

“Alright. What kind of job would you be looking for? Okay and I think I’ll do that in the morning. It’s a bit late now and I’m a bit tired so I think I’ll head back to our room and go to bed after getting dressed in my nightgown,” she said and asked in reply to everything he said to her before finishing drinking her water. She set the glass down on the counter, pushing it a bit closer to the edge of it that was closest to the bartender before having her attention be on him.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis came back and licked Callan's neck bruise so it healed faster. "There's a few more traps but I put up red ribbons around where they are hidden so the boys don't run into them again. "  He said as he sat back down.  "I'll have to look through the book myself to see what marking means the Wolf has pups and mark the tree so they know to do that in the future. " 

-----

"Well, anything that would help me with my medical degree and dissertation and anything in the hotel industry because I have experience in that area as well. " He said and kissed her goodnight softly. "Yara is the seamstress here, the blacksmiths wife.  Sweet dreams love."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sabrina looked relieved when Adonis healed their youngest son’s neck bruise so that it would heal faster before hearing everything that he said. “That’s good. I think that would be a great idea. I’d hate for this to happen again and it might be more serious next time which wouldn’t be good,” she said in reply. “Should we head back inside now so that they can get ready for bed?”

~•~▬~•~

“Okay I’ll find her in the morning. Don’t stay up too late celebrating our good news,” she said in reply before kissing him back softly and then heading back to their room to get ready for bed afterward. Once dressed in her nightgown, she unmade their bed, got into it, pulled the covers up to her neck, and then fell asleep shortly afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis nodded and nudged the boys. "Shift back so you can get some sleep now."  This was met with wines but they followed their dad's lead in shifting back. He scooped them up, one in each arm waiting for his wife to pack up the blanket so they can head back home together.

-----

"I won't love." He said softly with a smile. It was nearing ten at night when he came in and got undressed, slipping carefully into bed and snuggling up with his now fiance before falling asleep.