AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

Adonis smiled softly and stopped at the still closed gate. He frowned, yawned and then stretched letting go of her hand and gave her the bird to hold. Placing both hands on the gate he slowly pushed it open enough for both to slip through.

Sabrina held the bird for the few minutes that it took for him to open the gate enough for the both of them to go through. She went through it first and then stepped off to the side to wait for him to do the same.

He let go of the gate slipping through as it slammed **** behind him and took the bird back. He walked through the still sleepy town to the Inn where his mother stopped him saying the royal family was still asleep and the guards where up eating breakfast. 

Posted (edited)

She followed after him to the inn and walked in with him, finding out that the king and his family were still sleeping. She nodded and then went over to the bar counter to sit down for a little while. When asked if she’d like something to drink, she said water and it was brought to her. She nodded in thanks before starting to drink it.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis joined her by ordered an ale.  He sipped the drink and yawned still tired from his late night. "To answer your question love. No, highwaymen aren't common around this area. They usually avoid this place due to the roomers about a man hunting monster in the woods. " He said with another yawn.

“Oh and I’m guessing that man in the rumors is you?” Sabrina said and asked in reply before noticing his yawn. “Do you want to take a nap in your old room while waiting for the king and his family to wake up? I can let you know when they’re awake and wake you up if you’d like me to.”

"No ,I'm the man-hunting monster. " He said softly and nodded to her question. "Yeah I think I'll do that " he chugged the drink and paid for it then went to his old bedroom falling asleep as soon as he flopped on the bed.

Posted (edited)

“Okay well that’s what I meant and okay,” she said in reply before watching him go to his old room to lie down for a little while. She then turned her attention back to being on her water until it was gone and then turned her attention to the doors of the inn to do a bit of people watching.

Edited by SkySong278

Interesting people milled about, Zachary doing a very good job at pleasing people and accommodating to them. Zach saw her and went over to see her. "Um.. hi. Look.. I'm sorry for the first time we met. " He said softly looking down and rubbing the back of his neck. 

Sabrina watched the interesting people walk around for a while before she noticed Zach coming over to her. She smiled at him and then listened to what he said afterward. “Hey and it’s okay. Would you like to feel your nephews?” she said and asked in reply with a smile.

Parker was also walking around, greeting a few people she knew before seeing Zach and Sabrina over near the bar. She smiled before walking over to them, hearing him apologize to Brina for how he acted when he first met her. She looked curious for a few seconds but then that faded when she heard the former accept his apology before asking if he’d like to feel his nephews which made her go a bit closer and say and ask, “Hey and can I feel them as well?”

Brina turned her attention to being on Parker when she heard what she said and asked and said in reply with the smile still on her face, “Of course.”

Zach stood for a long moment quiet and in hesitation. "I... I want to but I don't think Adonis would like-"

"Go ahead." Came a familiar voice behind him. Adonis had taken a short power nap and had come up behind him. The brothers looked at each other for a few seconds. "I'm your brother. I'm feral, wild, and stubborn but I'm not heartless. " Adonis said softly.

Zach looked like he was going to cry and hugged Adonis before turning to Sabrina and placing his hand near Parker's on Brie's belly. "Hey there nephews... " 

Sabrina was about to say that she thought that Adonis would say it was okay before she heard his voice a few minutes later behind Zach. She smiled at him before it faded a bit when she heard what he said next regarding him being feral and wild because she didn’t think he was either of those things. Then it came back when Zach hugged Adonis before he put his hand on her belly next to Parker’s and addressed his nephews. “When should I go to your mom for a checkup on how they’re doing?” she asked Adonis after a few minutes or so of silence.

"We can see her now. She's in the kitchen, but it'll only take a moment for her to finish up." Adonis said kissing her head.

Zach removed his hands looking surprised and happy. "I can't wait to meet them..." 

Posted (edited)

“Okay,” Sabrina said in reply before smiling a bit when he kissed her on the head before turning her attention to being on Zach when she heard what he said as he removed his hands from her belly. “Me neither. I can already tell that they’re going to be a bit of a handful though,” she said before getting up from the barstool after Parker also removed her own hands. “Shall we?” This question she asked was asked in Adonis’ direction while she headed to the kitchen.

Parker removed her hands after Sabrina said what she did in reply to what Zach had said. She watched the former leave before turning some of her attention to be on Zach. “So seeing her expectant of her pups makes one excited to want them as well someday, huh?” she asked with a small blush on her cheeks while looking over at him out of the corner of her eye before having her attention be on something else.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis followed her to the kitchen and smiled at his mom. She was trying, once again to reach something up high and failing to get it. Adonis simply grabbed the object, handed it to her and kissed her head. "Hey mum. When you're done Bre needs a check up. " 

-

Zach yanked her close and muttered in her ear. "We can have them sooner if you want to." He growled and kissed below her ear. 

Posted (edited)

Sabrina smiled at Ray before sitting down at the table while Adonis helped her get something down that was too high for her to reach. She then nodded when she heard what he said to her and then looked down at her belly while smiling at it.

~*~

Parker blushed a bit darker when Zach yanked her a bit closer to him as well as hearing what he muttered in her ear and feeling him kiss below it. “Y-you mean now?” she stuttered out shyly in reply as she was caught off-guard by his response to her question.

Edited by SkySong278

"Right of course my boy, but first I have hungry soldiers to feed." She said taking the spice and adding it to her Shepherd pie mix then started filling the pie tins lined with dough with the gravy mix.

--

"If you want." Zach said softly. "For us canins, mating is marriage. " He purred and slid his hand down her side. "And I've been trying hard not to have you since I found out you where mine." 

Posted (edited)

Sabrina nodded before watching her fill the tins with the pie. She wondered what soldiers she was talking about for a minute before she remembered that the king and his family were there at the inn and it was no longer a mystery.

~*~

“Really? I didn’t know that,” Parker said in reply still with the blush on her cheeks before gasping softly when she felt his hand slide down her side. “You’ve been wanting kids/pups that long? W-why didn’t you tell me? I thought I was the only one who wanted them.”

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis helped her and covered the pies and put them in the oven. When they where in the oven, he set the timer and took his wife's hand following his mom to the medical room.  He sat down on the bed and watched as his mother pulled out a stethoscope and a few herbs and a few other materials.  "Alright, let's take a look here." She said and put in the ear peices of the stethoscope. 

-----

Zach found her mark and kissed it, then followed the crescent with his tounge. "Not just pups, I wanted you. " He growled and started to pull her away from the crowd and to his private room. "Pups are just an added bonus." 

Sabrina walked with Adonis to the medical room after he took her hand and sat down on the bed as well. When Ray got the stethoscope ready she asked, “Should I lift my shirt to uncover the bump or keep it covered?”

~*~

Parker gasped again and then moaned a bit when he kissed and licked her mark before hearing everything he said afterward. “Oh. T-then why didn’t you have me when you first found out we were mates?” she asked shyly before she was pulled by him towards his room.

"uncover it please, so I can hear them better" Ray said checking the sound of the stethoscope and placed it on her belly listening for a moment. You want to hear?" She asked handing her the ear peices.

----

He closed the door and pinned her against it with a growl. "What a brutish notion, sleeping with a girl I just met only because she's my soulmate. I wanted to know you before I had you. You though could have jumped me any time and I would have been just fine with that " he said softly biting the mark on her as he removed her shirt.

Zach's eyes seemed to glow golden in the dim room as he watched her with a primal  desire in his eyes, just letting her recover first. " You alright my sweet?"

Posted (edited)

“Okay,” Sabrina said before lifting it as requested and then when asked if she wanted to listen through the earpieces. “Oh yes please,” she said before taking them and then putting them briefly in her ears afterward. “I can hear their heartbeats,” she said a few minutes later with a sparkle in her eyes.

~*~

Parker gasped again when he pinned her to the door after closing it and before listening to everything he said afterward. “You said you were having a hard time not taking me as soon as you knew I was your mate. Was that because of my scent?” she said and asked before her mark was bitten and her shirt was removed. “I also tried to get to know you at first but you were interested in Brina so I didn’t get to have a chance to jump you.”

“Of course. Your eyes are beautiful right now,” she said in reply to his question while also admiring his glowing eyes. “Now are we going to continue?” she asked a few minutes or so later with her eyes on his before trailing her fingers down his clothed chest until they reached the bottom of it and started to remove it.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis grinned and kissed her hand. "Now you know what I hear when I press my ear against your belly. It's amazing isn't it? Their hearts beat so fast." He said softly as Ray made a cream for the stretch marks and a herbal mixture in tea for her to drink. Rat handed her the tea and let Adonis rub the cream on the belly. 

----

"Only part of it, the other part is because I messed with dark magic, my primal side is more prominent, and smelling you without my scent on you as well." He hummed and let her remove his shirt. He took her hands in his and fixed them over his torso, scars marring muscle and well built. "Little fox... Aren't you sly. " He chuckled as he took her to the bed.

-----

Zach barely was breathing hard. He watched her golden eyes following an outline of her. Although the room was nearly dark to human eyes, he could see in low light and he liked what he saw. He nibbles her shoulder with a deep gutteral growl. "Mine."

Posted (edited)

“Yes it’s very amazing and yes that they do,” Sabrina said in reply before taking the ear pieces of the stethoscope out of her ears and before she was handed the tea that Ray had made. She took a couple of sips of it while Adonis rubbed the cream for the stretch marks on her belly. “When should I come for another check up?”

~*~

“Oh okay and foxes are very sly,” Parker said in reply to both before tracing his scars with her fingers that were on his torso while he took her to his bed.

~•~

Parker was laying beside Zach a little while later, snuggled close to him. She moaned softly when she felt him nibble her shoulder and heard what he said afterward. “I have been and will always be yours,” she said before one of her hands touched his chest and the fingers of that hand started to trace his scars again. “Where’d you get these scars from?”

Edited by SkySong278

"In another couple weeks. They're growing fast and soon your little buns would be ready." Ray said with a grin. "Speaking of ma, the timer just went off." 

"Oh!" Ray ran from the room to the kitchen again. 

----

"Dark magic calls for blood, I cut myself with iron to keep the wound open longer. Iron burns us fae folk and in large doses can be deadly. At least the one your tracing right now is. " He took her fingers and moved them near his hip where a thin line was. "Cross bow bolt to the butt in my shift form..." Again he moved her hand to one on his side beneath his armpit. "Burn scars from wrestling with my brother and I fell in the fire pit." He said he moved them once more, this time to his inner  upper arms where thin scars lined like rings on a tree. "Brother again, this time it was shortly after I met Sabrina and he half transformed. His claws dig in deep. " He said softly and kisses her neck again. "Do you have any?" He asked teasingly as his hands wandered her skin.