AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

((okay))

She listened to everything he said and looked interested when she heard the part about the guy named Mike staying in the barn to clean it until both his mange clears up and until he could pay off his debt. She then looked a bit worried when she heard what he said in regards to something not feeling right at the borders of his land but nodded when hearing that he’d get Zach and Parker to come over to spend some time with her so she wasn’t alone. “Do you think I might get captured again?” she asked curiously after the hushed conversation between him and one of the many fairies in their backyard was over.

~*~

She snuggled close to him when they got back to the inn after their picnic, closing her eyes for a bit until she heard what he said a little while later. “What’s up?” she asked after opening her eyes again and having a curious expression on her face and in her eyes at the same time.

"I can't say for certain that you won't, but it could be someone who unknowingly has an illness and crossed my borders, a animal with rabies, a rat with the plague or a witch simply paying her respects. It's not always a evil thing, I'd just like to see if I can find out what caused the disterbince." He said softly and kissed her cheek.

--

"Brother wants me to watch his mate. Said you can come too. " He said through a rough throat stretching and getting up to change clothes.

“Okay and good to know. I’ll be in the den area downstairs when you get back and I’ll probably be reading on the couch,” she said in reply before kissing him softly on the lips and then pulling back afterward.

~*~

“Oh okay. I don’t mind keeping her company and also helping take care of patients she might have,” she said in reply before getting up herself and changing into a simple halter top casual dress that was emerald green in color.

Zach grinned at her. "Green is your color. "He growled a hungry look in his golden eyes. "But no time to play, we have to go." He said and took her hand. He dashed outside and to a door by the thick gate, slipped through and shifted in the blindspot of the guards. He then ran with her on his back.

Adonis smiled and kissed her deeply. "Alright, I'll only leave when my brother gets here. " He said. A knock sounded and it was Zachary and Parker. Adonis sighed and kissed Sabrina again then knelt and kissed her belly twice. "Derren, Callan you two be good for Mama. " He said to her belly before rubbing his forehead on it, getting up and hugging her taking a deep breath in shifting as he did so in a wolf with the ability to walk upright like a man. He licked her lips softly before getting down on all fours and trotting out the door looking back before running off. 

“Oh um thank you,” Parker said in reply a bit shyly before she heard his growl and saw the hungry look in his eyes. She blushed a bit when she heard and saw that before nodding in reply to what he said afterward and then walked outside with him just before he shifted. She got onto his back before holding onto his fur when he took off running towards Adonis and Sabrina’s cabin in the woods after they had gone through the thick gate.

Sabrina kissed him back just as deeply as he did her, nodding in reply to what he said after he pulled away. She sighed as well when she heard the knock on the door and then kissed him back when he kissed her again, smiling a bit when she watched him address their twins in her belly before he rubbed his forehead against it. She then hugged him back when he hugged her and then blushed slightly when he licked her lips softly after he shifted into a humanoid wolf and then watched him go after he got onto all fours and looked back at her. She blew him a kiss before going to the door and answering it while letting Zach and Parker in. “Come on in. Would you guys like anything to drink or not right now?” she said and asked in greeting with the smile back on her face.

Edited by SkySong278

Zach stepped inside and shook off the fur then fixed his shirt. "I don't want anything. Parker hasn't eaten yet so I'll fix her something to eat. What time do you expect customers?" He smelled the air and made a face. "Did one of them have mange? Gross. Smells like it's been treated though that's good. " He said stalking to the kitchen. 

Adonis left and shifted once in the deep wood and trotted to the borders. He went along until he spotted a little marking. Another canin, one not of his family was staking out his territory and crossed over into his land. He scratched out the marker, made his and looked for any more around the area. There was quiet a few. 

“Alright and sometimes they just show up. I think my busiest time of day for them is mostly in the afternoon,” Sabrina said in reply to Zach’s statement as well as one of his questions before hearing the last one. “Yes but he’s in the barn out back and his dog is in the back yard as well. Adonis took care of them after I filled a bucket with water for a bath. He didn’t want me near them.” She went over to the couch after she had said this last thing and Parker went over to the kitchen table to sit.

“You plan on spoiling me, don’t you?” she asked Zach after a few minutes or so after getting settled in the chair she sat down in.

Zach made a quick breakfast of a croissant, jam and a small bowl of grapes. "Dose my brother spoil you Sabrina? " He didn't wait for her response before answering Parker as he handed the food to her. "Yes, I am. That's what mates do. And you're my soulmate to boot. " He grinned at her. "So you'll be rotten by the time we get pups. Then they'll be spoiled too. "

-

As Adonis remarked his land another costumer came to the house, this time it was the dwarf from before bringing a new addition to his goats, a little kid, the nanny trailing behind him. The billy kid was thin, and wasn't eating right, or the mother wasn't nursing enough milk for the baby.  He knocked on the door. 

“Yes he does and he does it everyday,” Sabrina said in reply before Zach said his reply to Parker’s question.

“Oh. I guess I’d be okay with that. I’m really your soulmate?” she said and asked in reply shyly before she heard the knock on the door. She ate a small bite of the croissant he made for her before going to answer it. “Come right in. I’ll be taking care of your animals today. The main shaman is resting for a bit,” she greeted him with a smile before leading him over to where Sabrina worked. She stood behind the desk while flipping through the book to try to find what she needed to do for both the baby and the mom. She found the section for the mother goat and gave her the herbs needed for nursing but she couldn’t find what the kid needed so she looked over at Zach for help with a pleading look in her eyes.

Edited by SkySong278

Zach chuckled softly at her pleading look. "I'm not trained on animals, I'll take over the human side of things however even with animals you study them first and examine before finding the cure. You did good with the Nanny goat." He said and moved to the baby pulling out a stethoscope and tapping the middle before placing it on the chest and back of the small animal. Then he pried open the mouth looking inside with a mirror angled to shine light in the throat. Then he did the same with the ears, looked at the hooves and checked the nose. "Hang on.." he said softly and then looked for goat in the book then looked carefully at each illness regarding baby goats. "The kid is weak, can barely hold up it's head so... Here. Karo syrup or molasses diluted in warm water. Tube feed this to the kid." He said and read the other instructions out loud and got out a clean bamboo tube, the things that it called for and carefully pushed in the tube and added the mixture a few drops at a time, rubbing the neck so it swallowed. "It says that it needs constant care for a couple days and a spell to get it stronger. I'll bookmark this page so my brother could do that. My magic is tainted, I don't want to make things worse. " He said placing a sprig of hissop as the marker something that was needed for the spell. 

“Oh okay and thanks,” Parker said in reply before watching as he pulled out a stethoscope to listen to the baby’s chest and back as well as hearing what he said the problem was with it. She nodded before watching him feed tube the baby goat the ingredients that he had found in the book and then heard the last thing he said regarding Adonis doing the spell that needed to be done in order to get the kid stronger. “Okay. He’ll also need to keep it here for a few days, right?” she said and asked in reply.

"that is correct. There should be room by the chicken coop for them. The stables would be to big." He said softly and lifted the nanny and put her on his shoulders brining the kid under his arm and took them outside to the shed by the chicken coop. The dwarf paid in gemstones and thanked them before leaving checking in on Sabrina and giving her some more goat cheese and meat for her husband then left.

“Okay,” Parker said in reply before watching as he brought both the nanny goat and the kid out to the chicken coop to put them beside it so that Adonis would be able to keep an eye on them. Then she turned her attention to being on the dwarf when he paid them, smiling at him as he did so before watching as he went over to where Sabrina was to check on her.

Sabrina smiled at him when he came over to her, taking the cheese and the meat he gave her to give to Adonis while still keeping the smile on her face and then watching as he left afterward. She had taken a nice small nap earlier while Parker had taken over her duty as shaman temporarily for her.

"congratulations on the little ones. " The dwarf winked. "You're welcome to come over to my hut anytime with the tykes. My own are off in their own lives and mines far from here. So long as they don't eat my nannies if I can raise eight stoutly dwarves, two rowdy cannies are nothin'. " He chuckled and left the house.

A few more people came and went and it was nearly dark when adonis came back home. Still as a wolf, his front paws where bleeding from the amount of scratches he had to do, and his fur was dusty and matted in spots where he had to travel through brambles and fox glove weeds leaving their seeds clinging to his fur. A large this sounded in the living room as he stopped and flopped on his side, tongue rolling out as he panted.

“Oh thank you. I’ll make sure to bring them after they’re born and when we go there next for more cheese and meat,” Sabrina said in reply before he left. She had fallen asleep again before Adonis came back and woke up when he did. She had also put the cheese and meat in the fridge before taking a small nap. She got up carefully and then knelt down beside him after he laid down and started panting.

“Welcome back love. Our dwarf friend stopped by with nanny and baby goats and brought you some more cheese and meat,” she said before showing them to him and then noticing the cuts on his paws afterward. “Want me to help you with healing those or will they do that on their own?”

Edited by SkySong278

"Help. The healing process only starts when the wounds are clear. I'll preform the healing spell tomorrow on the kid that needs help. So tired....." He muttered as his blue eyes drooped and closed before slowly opening them again. "How did Parker do today? Have the boys been behaving? You two can wrestle once you get out of mommy's tummy." he said turning his head until it was on her lap. 

“Okay and we can both go to sleep here on the floor or if you feel like we can go up in our room,” Sabrina said in reply before getting up briefly to get some healing supplies from her desk and then bringing them back over to him afterward. She sat down beside him before starting to put a salve on his wounds while listening to everything else he said and asked. “Parker did well and yes they behaved,” she said while smiling a bit when she heard him talk to them and then it got bigger when she felt him put his head in her lap. She petted him a bit on the head shortly after he did that and looked outside at their garden.

Edited by SkySong278

"You can sleep on the couch as you where doing before I came in. I'll sleep beside you on the floor. "  He said eyes dropping closed again. His tail thumped the hardwood as she scratched his forehead. "That's good to hear. Now we know who we can leave the care of the animals to while on our honeymoon." He yawned showing long fangs and sharp teeth . 

“Okay. Unfortunately, that means you’ll have to get out of your current comfortable position so I can do that. I can also just back up a few inches/feet to rest my back against the couch and that way you can stay in your comfortable position,” she said in reply to his first few statements while continuing to pet his head when she saw his tail thumping against the hardwood floor. “Mhm it is and yes, we do.” She said this last short statement in reply to his last two statements before seeing his big yawn. “Maybe we should do the latter one since you’re really tired and I’m starting to get there again myself,” she said just before letting out a yawn herself but not as big as his.

-•-•-tsing to birth-•-•-

The day of the birth for their twin sons came and she was currently laying on the couch in their den of the cabin (I can have her be in their room instead but I figured them being on the first floor would be better). She was breathing heavily and trying to stay comfortable in her current position while having contractions, but it was a bit hard. She was waiting for Ray to come help her so she knew what to do after Adonis had howled for her. She was also currently holding a bit tightly onto one of his hands, squeezing it every time she felt the painful contractions.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis carefully lifted her from the couch to a bed of rags and fur scraps on the floor so she is more comfortable. He propped a pillow behind her never letting go of her hand. He was so stressed, he was half transformed his ears flat against his head, tail tucked and his clawed fingers held a cool cloth around her face. "You're nearly there. " An ear flicked. "She's here. " He said, voice followed by a whinny and the skidding of hooves. Ray came running in and skidded to the front of her daughter in law unpacking her bag. She pulled out a thermos with some tea. "Here help her drink this. This will help with the pain. Looks like you boiled water already. I'll take it off to cool and put these rags in. " Ray said calmly holding a cup to adonis and setting the rags in a bucket pouring the hot water over them. 

Adonis took the cup and held it to his wife's lips. "You're amazing love. Two pups are gonna breath their first today. " 

She tried to keep her breathing steady and have it come out in spurts, but it was a bit hard to do at times since it hurt so bad and she ended up panting instead during those times. She also squeezed his hand only during the times she had contractions more instead of squeezing it the whole entire time so she wouldn’t hurt him too badly. She knew that she wouldn’t really hurt him, but she just wanted to go easy on him. “I’m glad,” she said when she could speak when she heard him say that she was nearly there in giving birth to their sons as well as also hearing that Ray was there.

“Thanks for saying so, but I don’t really feel that way right now. I feel horrible instead due this pain being unbearable,” she said after sipping some of the tea that her mother-in-law had brought for her. She could already feel it start working and didn’t feel as much pain as she had earlier. “It’s working already.”

Edited by SkySong278

By the time everything was set up and the tea was gone, the birthing posses started. Ray coached her gently as Adonis was supporting her and dabbing at her sweaty brow with a cool cloth. After a half hour, the first was born, a shock of white hair marking him as a canin, eyes screwed shut and he took a deep breath and wailed. Ray cleaned him quickly then helped with the second one doing the same, cutting their cords she swattles them in cloth then handed one to each parent. "Both health canin boys, their eyes will open in a moment. What would their names be?" She asked softly filling out a record slip. 

"The eldest is Darren and the younger one is Callan." He said taking the younger sibling in his arm, holding his wife in the other. He shed a few tears gazing at his family. "You are amazing love. " He said softly kissing Sabrena's head.

Sabrina finished all of the tea during the process of everything else being set up for her to give birth and was very grateful for the quickness of the tea helping with the pain. She did everything that Ray said while she coached her through it and loved Adonis supporting her while clearing away the sweat that formed on her brow, breathing the way she needed to and then also pushing when she needed to. After awhile, Darren and Callan were born. She looked exhausted after it was over, but was still smiling all the same while her mother-in-law cleaned their boys and swaddled them in cloth. She was given Darren while Adonis was given Callan and she leaned against his shoulder when he held her in his free arm. "Thank you and I'm exhausted, but it was worth it. I'm glad to finally meet our little bundles of joy," she said in reply before kissing him on the cheek after he kissed her on the head.

Adonis watched teary eyed ad the crying of the boys faded as they realised they are warm and hearing their parents heartbeats. One opened his eyes, the younger one, and looked around. He had two colored eyes, one sea greenish color like his mom's, the other pale almost white blue. Adonis choked back a sob. "They're beautiful. You did great love."