AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

"More pups." He said softly with a distant look and a kind smile. "I'd love that, a big family, every member stopped at the first set of twins. Two sets would be great, then adopt a little girl so her brothers grow up learning to protect someone other than their mother and he land. I found that power is much easier to control when you protect someone while still young, start small then go big. Grandpa asked me to choose one person from town to protect, I picked my best friend Joe. Most of the younger generation is moving out of the village and into the city. They might not have many friends their age by the time they're ready to train. "

-----

Zach joined her and slipped out the gate holding her hand. Handing her the basket he shifted and crouched for her to get on. "Don't worry, no bears would come near us with me here." He winked a grey lined golden eyes at her. 

“I’d like that as well. Would it still be possible for me to give birth to a girl or not so much if I have two sets of twins? That’s a good idea. Maybe we can go to the city sometimes to let them socialize with other kids their age and we can also visit Joe and Jessica as well. Oh speaking of them, I know we were going to go on a trip soon and stop by their house on the way but I guess we’ll have to wait until Darren and Callan are born first,” she said and asked in reply with a smile of her own.

~*~

Parker smiled at him when he caught up to her and then walked with him out of the gate. She held the basket when he shifted and kept a hold of it when she got up onto his back. “H-How’d you know I was afraid of bears?” she asked shyly in reply to what he said.

Edited by SkySong278

"I don't know. Like I said, nobody had any more than two. And I know females are rare and don't shift, to have one is to preverbial 'break' the line. I really don't know how it works. No female has been born in my family before. " He said with a shrug.

--

"Bruce told me. He told me what to look out for before he left to take care of Fang." He said trotting into the woods. 

“Oh okay. What about us taking our trip? We can have your mom and dad take care of Darren and Callan while we’ll be gone after they’re born and also after we get them blessed,” she said and asked in reply with a curious expression on her face.

~*~

“Oh okay. I’m glad that I’ll have you to protect me,” she said in reply before looking around at their surroundings and to see if she could spot a good place to have their picnic. “What about there?” she asked while pointing to a meadow a few minutes later.

Edited by SkySong278

"To be honest, I forgot about the trip. I did promise you that we'll see the ocean. That seems good, but the boys would have to be weened from milk first. " He said opening the back door once they reached home.

----

Zach nodded and trotted over to the meadow and laid in a sunny spot on some springy moss so she could get off and he shifted back to set up the picnic. "Lovely spot dear. " He said sitting close to her. 

“Oh and glad I could remind you of it. Mhm and okay. Sounds like a plan,” she said in reply before walking into their house through the back door after he had opened it. She then went over to the couch and sat down for a few minutes, smiling down at her belly after placing one of her hands over it.

~*~

Parker got off of his back after he had gone over to a sunny spot with some moss and then watched as he set up the picnic after he shifted back. “Thanks. It was the first spot I saw,” she said in reply after sitting down and Zach sat down beside her.

Adonis got a metal pan and heated some water in it before going over and sitting on the floor in front of her with the pan. He took off her shoes and stockings, set them aside and put her feet in the warm water to soak. He then wordlessly began to rub her ankles and feet to get circulation to them. 

----

"Sometimes the first is the best." He said getting out sandwiches and lemonade, handing her a sandwich and a tin cup filled with lemonade. 

Sabrina closed her eyes and enjoyed him rubbing her ankles and feet after he had heated the water inside the metal pan for her feet to soak in them a bit. “You’re too good at spoiling me love,” she said after she was able to find her voice again.

~*~

“Yes sometimes it is. We can see a lot of things from here. The scenery’s beautiful,” Parker said in reply before taking the offered sandwich and lemonade.

"I try my best, I'm glad it's working." He chuckled and continued to rub her feet. He then dried them, rubbed lavender oil on them then took out the water to dump in the garden. "I want to take care of my wife. "

---

Zach started to eat and sat quietly listening to the birds chirping. 

“You don’t have to try love. You do very well. Me too,” she said in reply while enjoying him putting lavender oil on them after drying them and before he took the pan outside to dump the leftover water into the garden. “You‘ve always taken care of me and I appreciate it very much.”

~*~

Parker started to eat as well, enjoying the companionable silence between them as well as the scenery in front of them. “What should we do after we’re done eating? Go for a run in the woods before heading back to the inn so that we can continue having time to ourselves for a bit longer or do something else?” she asked after swallowing a bite of her sandwich followed by a swallow of the lemonade afterward.

Adonis smiled and snuggled up to her holding her against him. "I just feel so lucky to have you. I'm happy the great sprits listed to my prayers. " He said softly and kissed the top of her head. "And now we're blessed with twin boys. It's just perfect and I will do anything to protect moments like this."

----

"Enjoy each other's company sounds nice. We are mates now, so let's get to know each other a little better. So I know your the sister of the Sarah, and you like hunting, use the bow and arrow, like living in the woods and has a pet wolf dog, afraid of bears... Where would you like to go someday? How big is your family and do you have a preference for jewelry?"

Sabrina rested her head against his shoulder when he snuggled close to her and pulled her close to him before hearing everything he said afterward. “I feel lucky as well to have you and I’m glad we found each other. Me too,” she said before kissing him softly on the cheek. “We are and I can’t wait until they’re born. It is and I will as well. It’s moments like this that make me happy as well and just mainly being near you.”

~*~

“I’m glad and I’d like that as well. Actually my sister’s name is Jessica but the rest of that is right. Hm maybe a cruise to another country. It’s just me and my sister so four if you include our parents and nope not really. I like any jewelry. It’s all very beautiful.”

Adonis smiled and gently rubbed her shoulder. "I'm glad." He said through a yawn. After a few minutes he was snoring softly.

---

"Alright, favorite gemstone? Oh! Favorite folktale! " He said flipping over to lay on his belly. "Mine is from Korea, it's comparing a wild tiger and a man who came back from war, and the wife of said man goes to a wise man for advice since her husband is now aggressive. He said to go to the tiger's cave and feed it every day. The wise man asked her to get a tiger's wisker and bring it to him. After some more time, she was able to take a wisker out and help the beast without getting hurt herself and the tiger left when it was better. She returned to the wise man and told him what happened in and he told her, 'Your husband is like the tiger, hurt and scared. Just like the tiger, stay with him and be patient, be slow and be gentle.' at least I think that's what he said..."

((Called tiger's wisker. A Korean tale))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sabrina smiled a bit more when she heard his reply before also falling asleep shortly afterward, her head still resting against his shoulder as she did so.

~*~

“Sapphire. It’s also my birthstone. I was born in mid September. Yours? Mine is Cinderella and I don’t think I’ve heard the one you described before. It sounds very interesting. I’ll have to read it sometime,” she said in reply to everything to what he said and asked before moving to lay on her back while looking up at the sky and clouds.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis slept all the way till morning until a panicked knock sounded on the door jolting him awake. He carefully got up and opened the door to a frazzled filthy man clearly not from here, holding an equally filthy dog and a tired old broke back horse collapsed on the ground behind him. The dog stank of mange, ear infection and blood from a rabbit snare dug deep in the poor animal's neck. "Help him please! I don't have any money for treatment but I'll work off my debt anyway possible! Please!" He shoved the dog into Adonis' chest and he shivered curling his lip. Mange was infectious and he was sure the man had it too with the sudden digging at his body as soon as the dog left his arms. "Go around the back of the house. We'll see what we can do." He said waving his hand to the side of the house. "We'll get you treated too." He said and took the dog to the back room.

----

"Really? Mine is Tanzanite and Turquoise December birthstone. I was born on a winter solstice." He said"the university I went to had all kinds of people and cultures there, I liked asking people their folklore. Cinderella is a fairy tale not a folk take. It's a difference between being told orally and specific to your area then a widely known just slightly changed twist on a old tale."

Sabrina slept all night and into the next morning as well, also being woken up by the panicked pounding on the front door. She tiredly rubbed her eyes before hearing the conversation between Adonis and their apparent new client. She had to hold her breath for a few seconds due to the smell that was coming from both the client and his dog. She breathed out as soon as the dog and the guy that brought the animal in the main area were no longer there. She went outside to the side of the house where Adonis was before asking with slight pale cheeks, “Anything I can do to help?”

~*~

((I Googled folktales and it showed Cinderella as a book and as a folktale))

“Oh that’s good to know and sorry. I don’t know any local folktales or any in general off the top of my head. That’s interesting that the university you went to had information on stuff like that. I wish I had gone to the same school to learn the same stuff you did.”

Edited by SkySong278

((John Solo Disney explained goes in depth on the history and origins of the fairy tale.  He's on YouTube. I recommend you watch it's fascinating! But good to know.))

"Get hot water for both the man and dog. They are going to have a bath. And get some roots of the blue wolf's breath. That works best for mange. Grind into powder and mix it with the water as it boils and mix in lavender. I'll take care of the rest. I don't want you near this." He instructed heading back to tend to the animal and dragged out a large copper tub he uses for a bath in his wolf form. He threw herbs in the bottom, and told he man to strip and get in when the water is in it. 

----

"I went to be a doctor. I got most of my schooling done, I'm taking a break before my last semester and writing my disortation." He said. 

((oh okay and I’ll have to watch that at some point))

She nodded before getting a bucket and then filling it with hot water at the kitchen sink afterward, turning off the faucet once it was filled, and then going over to her business to get out the blue wolfs breath flowers. She then cut off the roots that were still there, ground them into a powder, dumped it into the bucket of hot water, and then added the lavender last. Then she carried the bucket over to the back door, opened it, and then put it on the back porch before she went upstairs to their room to take a nice, warm bath.

~*~

“That sounds like a good profession, and that’s good. I hope when you go back that the girls there don’t try to seduce you,” she said in reply and the last thing she said was said a bit shyly while looking out at the valley.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis scrubbed the man and dog down with soap, hot water and medicine, he then took the dog, gave him a rub down with flea and tick ointment used from the flowers and the skin of the dog looking much better now. He gave the man and horse the same treatment, then treated the dog's wound, carefully cutting the rabbit snare out and cleaned it up wrapping the wound. He then emptied and scrubbed the tub setting the man up with his horse and dog in a small part of the barn that had a bed for the patience he had to watch overnight and set him up with bedding and a meal before going inside and getting a shower himself, scrubbing his skin raw. 

--

"It's what my dad wanted. Don't worry, I'm already seduced by one woman and one woman only."  He chuckled and kissed her.

Sabrina had gotten out of her bath and took a small nap before Adonis had come back inside after he had finished with the patients she would have taken care of if she wasn’t pregnant. She woke up a little while later when she heard him in the shower but stayed in bed a bit longer since she didn’t want to get up just yet. After a little while more of just laying there, she got up, and then went into the bathroom to check on Adonis. “Love? Are you okay?” she asked still a bit groggily as she leaned against the bathroom counter.

~*~

“Then it was a good idea on your dad’s part. Oh,” she said in reply and was about to ask who that was although a small part of her already knew when he kissed her. She blushed a bit before returning his kiss by kissing him back for a few enjoyable minutes before she reluctantly pulled away again afterward. “Should we head back now?” she asked curiously a few minutes later.

Edited by SkySong278

"Mange is infectious. I don't want to get it yah know? And ticks. I hate ticks.." he said hearing him scrub his hair vigorously. The shower stopped and he got out grabbing a towel. He didn't care if she was in there, she's his wife and has already seen him in the buff. He gave her a wink. "Don't mind you standing there but I'm gonna shake off and you'll get wet."

----

"Yeah mum's probably worried." He said getting up and packing everything up before shifting again. 

“Ah okay and I know. I think you also don’t like fleas. I don’t mind getting wet and it is just water,” she said in reply with a smile on her lips and a small blush on her cheeks after seeing his wink.

~*~

“Okay,” she said while helping him pack the things from their picnic and then got onto his back after he shifted. She petted him behind his head for a bit before stopping.

He looked at her, shrugged and shook his head getting water everywhere and toweling off the rest of his body before going in the bedroom and getting dressed. 

--

Zach ran back to the gate, shifted back and carried her piggy back into the gate. 

She giggled a bit when she got wet when he shook his head and shook the water from his hair on her. She then followed him into the bedroom and sat on the bed while he got dressed. “I took a nice, warm and relaxing bath earlier while you handled the guy and dog with mange.”

~*~

Parker held onto his fur when he ran back to the city gate. When he shifted back to human form and he carried her piggyback style through the gate, she wrapped her arms around his neck before leaning against him and kissing his cheek.

Edited by SkySong278

"The dog's mange made the wound look deeper than it was, it looked like he cut it in time. The horse needs to be looked at too. The man said his name was Mike. Until his mange clears up I'll have him clean the barn to work off his debt. I don't want him in town where the infection can spread." He said softly forgoing a shirt, only owning three because he refused to wear them. It helped that his wife agreed he looked better without one. "I'll give him some food and, although I'd hate to do this, I need to patrol the borders of my land. Something feels off. I don't want to leave you alone and fang is still nursing her pups so she can't protect you. " He held her close to him his hand on her stomach. "I may ask my brother to come. Parker can come too. You can use some girl time and she can help with clients." He said softly kissing her neck tenderly. He then went to the balcony, held out his hand and one of the many fairies landed on his hand. After a quiet conversation, the fairy took off.

----

((I'm going to ts to the next day so they can interact with Adonis and Sabrina.))

When they got back to the inn, he kept her in his room to snuggle and sleep in. He had the window open, so when a butterfly came in and stood on his cheek he nearly smacked it until it spoke in a tiny voice. "Mister wolf, your brother wishes for you to watch his mate, a stranger is there and he doesn't want her to be alone. He said you can bring your companion too."

"Hmmm... Alright. I'll be there soon." He said turning his head so the fairy had to hover over them. "I'll let him know good wolf." Then he left through the window again.