AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

She helped him with the chores before also helping put their picnic dinner together. “Rice balls sound good and maybe sandwiches. Maybe we can have a pie for dessert as well,” she said in reply to both his question and statement.

"Yes! Blueberry pie perfect for the oven. Can you make it? I only know how to cook meat...." He gave her a sheepish smile. "fishing season is coming up, we can have bass and pike for dinner too. " 

“Okay and sure. It’s been a little while but I think I remember how to make it,” she said in reply after seeing the sheepish smile he gave her. “That’s good and can’t wait to have those.” She said this last statement in reply to what he said in regards to it almost being fishing season before heading down to the cellar to get the blueberries and then what she needed to make the crust. Once she got those ingredients, she headed back upstairs to put it together. When it was all in the pie pan, she put it in the oven for the time it needed to be in there for it to cook thoroughly, and then waited for it to be done.

When the pie was ready, she took it out and let it cool for about five minutes and then covered it before bringing it outside where Adonis and Fang were. She saw him stretching and smiled a bit before she put it in the basket. She still had on her red hood and was ready to head out. “Ready when you are.”

He got down on the grass leaving his shoe inside and shifted with popping bones and a shake to help the fur grow out. He was about the size of a black bear. "I can hold the basket in my mouth, so you can hold on tightly when I run. " He said looking at her with his ice blue eyes. 

She followed him down the stairs and watched him shift, thinking it looked painful but only to her due to hearing the popping of his bones. She got onto his back after giving him the basket and also after hearing what he said. “I’m ready,” she said before giving him a gentle pet on his head.

Adonis snorted and sprang forward running through the trees, over bushes and fallen logs,  and up the mountain to a spot that overlooked the wood and village  halfway up on a cliff. "How's this?" He asked her. 

Sabrina held onto his fur when he ran through the trees, leapt over both bushes and fallen logs, and also as he ran up the mountain. When they got to the top and she saw that it overlooked the woods and village she said with a smile in reply to his question after loosening her hold on his fur, “It’s perfect.” She then got down from his back and took the basket from his mouth before setting it down on a clear spot of the mountaintop.

Adonis shifted back and sat down getting out the food with a little bit of grapefruit rose wine  amd poured him and her a glass. "To us, for a happy marriage and healthy desendents." He said softly looking at her with love filled eyes.

Sabrina sat down beside him just after he had gotten all the food out of the basket and was pouring them glasses of grapefruit rose wine. She took the glass he offered her that was hers before clinking it against his after she heard the toast he gave. “Hear hear,” she said while looking back into his eyes with her own also filled with love. “I love you so much.” She said this last statement before leaning in and kissing him softly on the lips.

Adonis returned her kiss and smiled. "I love you to the moon and back my sweet." He said and took a sip of his wine and handed her the food and started to eat as the sun set. 

Sabrina smiled and rested her head on his shoulder after he handed her some food, starting to eat shortly afterward as well as sip some of the wine as well. “Sorry in advance if the pie’s not that great. It’s been awhile since I last made it so I tried my best,” she said after swallowing a bite of the food and taking another sip of the wine.

Edited by SkySong278

"nah, anything made by you will be good. I only had pies once a year and only shepherd pie so your's being the first one I taste would be the best I know it. " He said finishing his meal then cutting the pie. 

She blushed a dark red when she heard everything he said as a compliment before saying a bit shyly in reply, “Oh um thanks. I hope it’ll be as good as you’re hoping it’d be then.” She finished eating her own meal just as he started to cut into the pie.

Adonis took a bite, and without even realising, he had half shifted with pawed back legs and a wolf tail wagging happily as he savored the pie and got another slice savoring that slice as well. He looked up at the half moon and got a distant look an his face. He looked at her with blueberry pie around his lips and goofily grinned at her before thowing his head back in a howl. 

Sabrina took a bite as well of the piece of pie she had cut for herself and thought it was good and felt a bit better about herself for making it. She glanced over at him briefly and noticed his pawed back legs and tail, wondering if he knew that he had partially shifted or not. She was almost done eating the first piece of pie when she glanced over at him again to see that he had blueberry pie smeared around his lips and a goofy grin as well, giggling a bit before he howled up at the half moon. She had also seen the distant look on his face, but didn’t mention it. She gently stroked his tail as he howled, eating the rest of her slice of pie as she did so.

Edited by SkySong278

He looked at her confused. "Why aren't you howling with me? It's a sign of union to a wolf mateing... " His wolf ears went flat and he gave her puppy eyes looking like he got slapped with a newspaper. "You don't have to sound like a wolf, you just howl at the Moon with me...."

“Oh I didn’t know that. Sorry,” she said in reply with a blush on her cheeks and felt bad for not realizing that he wanted her to howl with him earlier when he started. She then threw her own head back and howled. It wasn’t a pretty one but it was a howl nonetheless.

Edited by SkySong278

He immediately perked up again and threw his head back howling with her. He did it a couple more times as the stars came out and the lights started to shine in the village. He then went to wipe his face and had to lick a napkin to get it cleaned. "Should we head home now? " He said softly nosing her. 

She stopped her howl after he howled a few more times and looked up at the sky when the stars came out, thinking they were very pretty. As he cleaned his face, she started to put their things back in the basket to bring back down with them. She had just put the last thing in there when she heard his question and felt him nose her. “Mhm and I’ll give you that belly rub you want,” she said in reply before nosing him back.

"Well yeah of course." He said jokeingly. He shifted fully and crouched down for her to get on easier and picked the basket up with his teeth. Once she was on and holding on tight he jumped from the cliff. It had a path leading to it but a steep drop downwards to loose rock and soil and a few trees. He took the drop down. 

He landed, skidded a few feet and jumped again repeating this four times and they were down the mountain into the woods once more. He dashed to the cabin faster than your adverge wolf his tounge out in the wind like a dork and was actually painting when they got back home. He laid down so she can get off his back setting the basket down on the back porch. 

She giggled a bit at his joke before getting onto his back after he had gotten down low enough in order for her to do so. She held on tight before he went to the edge of the mountaintop and jumped down onto a ledge below. She was still holding on as he skidded after landing as well still doing that as he repeated that a few more times until they were on the ground and off the mountain.

She hunched and leaned forward as he ran through the woods back to the cabin so that she could hold on better. When they got back and he laid down, she got off of his back, brought the basket back inside, set it down on the counter, and then went back outside. She then proceeded to pet him and would rub his belly when he turned enough for her to do so.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis wagged his tail when she came back out and rolled on to his back spreading out. He made happy dog sounds and wiggled around getting his pelt dirty. When she hit a spot just under his ribs he froze then howled lowly as his foot begin to shake like a dog's would when you hit a particular spot on their belly. 

Sabrina smiled a bit when she saw him wiggle around, getting his pelt dirty before noticing the small shake of his foot as well as hearing the low howl when she hit a certain spot. She continued to rub him in that one area for a bit longer before moving to another spot instead afterward.