AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

“We’ve always gotten along quite well and I’m glad to hear that,” she said in reply before helping clear the table and then start washing the dishes. “Sure I’d love to. I do that too with words I don’t think I’ve ever heard of or seen before when I read,” she said in reply to both his question and statement that followed before hearing the very last statement regarding Zach going back to college to finish his degree. “I’m happy for him. Do you know if Parker went with him or if she’s staying here and waiting for him to come back?”

Edited by SkySong278

He shrugged sitting down on the couch and hands her the book.  "I don't know. We still don't like each other. He's not going Dark anymore but years of bad blood don't go away in a few months. He left not saying anything and Joe went with him with his wife. She may have gone back for her sister too I don't know." He said.

“Oh okay. Well I hope everything goes well for him and Parker. Hopefully Jess won’t be too hard on her and Parker can persuade her to let her stay in this area,” she said in reply with a small shrug before sitting down next to him after being handed the book. She opened it to the place where he had marked to read from again and started reading it aloud.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis shrugged his shoulders. He really didn't care about his brother's mate, or his brother and where they lived. He only teamed up with his brother to rescue them to get back his mate. He might be considered a jerk if he said he didn't give a goat's butt about his brother or his mate out loud so he just remained quiet. 

He sat and listened to her following the words as she read them out loud. 

Sabrina continued to read the rest of the story aloud for him before she was done and had gotten to the next story. At that point, she turned her attention from being on the book to being on him again afterward. “Want me to continue reading a bit more or should we do something else now? Also in case I haven’t said it yet today I love you,” she asked and said as she looked into his eyes.

Edited by SkySong278

"I believe you have but I don't remember if I said I love you today. " He said taking the book and setting on the side table kissing her deeply. 

“Oh. I don’t remember saying it or you saying it back to me either,” she said in reply before he took the book away from her and set it on the side table and then kissed her deeply afterward. She kissed him back just as deeply as he did to her.

He pulled her to a cuddle and kept kissing her slowly, simply enjoyed a make out session with his lovely wife. After a long wile he broke the kiss and  traced her moon mark on her neck with his thumb. "Best way to end a day. " He hummed softly.

She wrapped her arms around his neck while she also enjoyed kissing him slowly after he pulled her into a cuddle. She was a bit sad though when he broke it after awhile but understood why. They could continue it later. “Mhm I agree. Also falling asleep beside the one you love is also a good way to end a day,” she said in reply after enjoying the feel of thumb tracing against her moon mark that was on her neck and shivering a bit due to that but it was a good shiver.

"And waking up beside the most beautiful woman in the world is the best way to start the day. " He said softly holding her tightly. "I love cuddling with you. It's like we're two pieces of a puzzle that fit together perfectly.  I love you so much my gealach." He said saying the world like gyal-akh. As soon as he spoke it, the cresent on her neck and on his ankle glowed a soft silver light, having used a word of power in the Celtic language.

“Same way I feel about you except you’re the most handsome man in the world to me,” she said in reply before she was held tightly by him and she heard the rest of what he said afterward. “I do, too and I agree on that as well. I love you very much my mate. What does gealach mean?” she said and asked in reply to everything else he said before noticing that both her mark and his started to glow a soft, silver light when he said the word she inquired about.

"It's moon in Celtic. The moon symbolizes fertility, nature, love and other things the goddesses of the night and stars represent. Unlike any other mythos the Celts did not have a single personification of the moon, but a collection of goddesses who are apart of the night, stars, light, shadows and such. Cool huh?"

“Oh. That’s very interesting. I didn’t know any of that before so it’s all very good to know. Yes very cool,” she said in reply before asking a few minutes later, “What should we do now? Have dessert, walk in the woods, or go to bed?”

He smiled and kissed her again. "How about a shower together then go to bed? You stink of animals and I smell like blood. I'd rather smell like you." He growled softly and kissed her mark again getting up and carrying her upstairs.

She kissed him back before hearing the question and statement he asked and said afterward. “Sounds wonderful. Why do you smell like blood? I feel the same way,” she said and asked in reply before humming in content when she felt him kiss her mark before she enjoyed the feel of him carrying her upstairs.

Edited by SkySong278

"Cuz I was butchering the elk and although I cleaned up my sense of smell is strong and I can still smell it on me." He set her down and got undressed heading to the bathroom. "You gonna join me?" He winked.

“Oh right. I bet that’s annoying at times. Your strong sense of smell I mean,” she said in reply before she was set down in their room after he had brought her up the stairs to it. She watched him undress before doing the same and then heard his question as she also headed to the bathroom, blushing a bit when she saw his wink. “Of course,” she said before catching up to him afterward.

He chuckled at her blush and helped her in the shower. 

He pulled her and turned her so her back was to his chest and cuddled with her. "Hmmm.... You've been doing good with the pets. Spring and fall are our biggest time because of births and ticks and stuff. I'll make up some flea and tick bath stuff. I need some for myself too and I need a lot so I usually make several barrels of it. The fairy people seem to really like the house I made for them. Mum is making little beds for them if they get tired. Maybe the Queen would visit us again to see my handiwork."

She also helped him in the shower after they got in, blushing a bit more when she heard his chuckle.

~>•<~

She hummed in content when she felt him cuddle with her while her back was against his chest. “Thank you. Must be all the practice I’ve been getting with getting them taken care of. Oh okay good to know and that sounds like a very good plan. Want me to help you make it so that I know how to do it in the future? Oh that’s good and that’s very cute. I’d love to see those sometime. That would be nice if she did because I’d like to see her again.”

Edited by SkySong278

"Yes I would too. She's been very helpful and with the garden, and that tree the elves gave us sprouted and is growing up so fast with the fairies help. Not only our garden has been prosperous but the natural herbs around the area are booming, and crops have increased two fold! Even the Freeman's old cherry tree has provided fruit when it hasn't done that in five years!  I like it when people keep their words twords others. She definitely did that." He said softly humming in content.

“Oh really? I’ve been so busy with taking care of the sick animals that are brought to me to go outside and check our crops. Sounds like they’re doing really well with the fairies’ help. We should do something to thank them for their hard work. Oh wow. That’s awesome! I do, too,” she said in reply while enjoying hearing him hum in content against her back. She then closed her eyes just to rest them a bit but ended up actually falling asleep instead.

Edited by SkySong278

During the night, she had shifted her position slightly to be facing him instead of with her back against his chest like it had been when she had fallen asleep so when it became morning she was still in that new position. She was still sleeping since she had been a bit exhausted the night before and still was but knew that she’d have to get up soon, she just didn’t want to yet.

He woke up and smiled. "I know you are awake love. " He kissed her softly. "Can I make you breakfast in bed? You want pancakes? I can make pancakes.."

She stretched somewhat before kissing him back and then hearing what he said afterward. “Sounds lovely my love. Maybe also scrambled eggs with the pancakes?” she said and asked in reply to his offer to make her breakfast in bed. “I really was still sleeping. I was exhausted from everything I’ve done so far this week.”