AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

He nodded finishing his third helping and watched the cake as others finished up their meals. "I never had cake before. Mom doesn't know how to make one. " He said tilting his head. 

“Oh. I know how and can make one for you whenever you’d like something sweet,” she said in reply with a smile before finishing eating her own meal. She made sure to not eat too much so that she could save room for a piece of cake and was now eagerly waiting to have one.

"really? I finished the oven and chicken coop. And I got three chickens so everything is ready for our home. You'll be able to make the cakes in the clay oven outside. " He almost started to drool when the pice was set in front of him and he used his fingers for a bit of frosting. " Mum also said that I couldn't have sugar because it makes me ten times as hyperactive as a five year old who fell in a bucket of chocolate. " He said already taken a big bite from the cake piece.

“Mhm and that’s awesome. I can’t wait,” she said before a piece was also set down in front of her. She picked up the piece of cake in her hand and started to eat it while listening to the rest of what he said with interest. “Oh. Are you better with sugar now than you were when you were a kid or are you still hyper whenever you eat something sweet?”

"No that was a couple weeks ago at Joe's wedding feast." He said winning when the man mentioned took away his now empty plate as Adonis shoved the last bit of the cake slice in his mouth. "You know you can't handle- great. Make him run home he'd be too hyper and speaking in tounges in about twenty minutes. " Joe said with a face palm and Adonis giggles licking the icing from around his mouth like a dog would lick his chops. 

“Oh. I guess I didn’t hear her then when she said that,” she said in reply before giggling a bit when Joe took away his now empty plate but then looked a bit concerned when she heard what he said regarding him speaking in tongues and being hyper soon. “I guess we’ll need to go then. I’ll just change real quick and then I’ll meet you guys at the horses,” she said before getting up and then heading inside her childhood home to change. When she got upstairs to her room, she took off her dress, put on the clothes she had been wearing before (her other friends had moved them up here while she had been waiting to walk with her dad), and then went back downstairs and outside after making sure the dress was secure in a protective bag for the return trip back to Wolfgrove.

Edited by SkySong278

"That's because you weren't around me then." Adonis said as she went off. He helped load her things into the wagon that Joe brought and left before them. 

Adonis had his suit packed with his shoes and had them in the box the tailor had brought it in to keep it from getting dirty. When he was joined by his wife he was on his horse. "And I don't speak in tounges. I speak in Celtic. " He said simply. "And one piece of cake won't effect me that bad, plus I need the energy for the spells at out ceremony tonight." 

Sabrina put the bag with her dress in it in the wagon and then got back up on her horse before hearing everything he said. “Well to someone that probably has never heard Celtic be spoken before it might sound like tongues. That’s good to know,” she said before starting to head back towards Wolfgrove.

Edited by SkySong278

He followed her. "I guess so, but some of our songs when doing offerings to the wolf are Celtic. Then again Joe was never a good singer so he was never taught any. " He laughed and moved his horse into a gallop.

“Oh okay and that’s probably why he thinks it’s tongues,” she said in reply with a small giggle before having her own horse break out into a gallop as well. “I thought you looked very handsome in the suit the tailor made for you.”

"I thought so too. I'll be showing mum it when we get home. We must wait until moonrise anyway to preform the ceremony. We can explore the cabin and move things in until then." He smiled and turned off the main road on a deer trail that lead deep into the woods but still could veiw the wall around the village through the trees. Joe was already at the cabin having gone before them. 

It certainly looked amazing. Compared to the dilapidated and rotten appearance before, with missing roof tiles, holes in the porch and broken shutters it was like a whole new house. 

Two stories, with red wood stained shutters and door with the symbol of the Wolf shaman - a Celtic knots wolf paw with Wolf's breath flowers under it- carved on the wooden plaque beside the door frame with the word Closed in black stain for her business.

Two rocking chairs sat on the porch. New roof, and even windows that weren't there before. He got off his horse, smacked it's rear so it went back to town with all the tack, and set his box down on the little table between the rocking chairs and held his hands up to help her down then carried her inside as Joe opened the door for them. 

“Sounds good and perhaps I should also show her my dress. My mom definitely outdid herself with it and I didn’t recognize myself,” she said as they got to the cabin after getting onto a deer trail from the main road awhile or so later.

She looked at it with awe on her face and in her eyes as she looked at what it looked like now. She had seen what it had looked like before but this was ten times better. “Oh wow. It’s perfect,” she breathed a little while later when she could say something.

She saw the “closed” sign and knew that it could be for her business and smiled a bit more when she saw the symbol of the wolf shaman on the door before also seeing the two rocking chairs on the porch. She thought that would be a good place for her to read if the weather was nice and she didn’t want to do that in their room.

“I love it,” she said after seeing the new roof and extra windows that were there before he dismounted from his horse and sent it home before approaching hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck when he helped her down from her before he carried her into their new house after Joe opened the door for them. She nodded in thanks to him for that and looked around the inside of it with even wider eyes than she had earlier.

Two plush chairs in brown deer hide stuffed with wool sat on either side of the fireplace. A couch made of red woods and was upholstered with the same material as the chairs sat facing the fireplace. Small table was set in between all three over the rug that they had chosen at the marketplace. The quilt Sabrina had picked out was folding nicely and draped over the back of the couch along with two of the pillows they choose. The is were made, the fireplace had a mantle with Celtic symbols engraved on it and a bookshelf of some books and found objects stood to the right side and Fang's little corner sat by the window next to a window fainting couch so she can read by natural lighting if the weather was too chilly to sit outside. 

You can see the kitchen and dining room through the living room. The dining room table was a oval shape with intricate carvings on the legs four chairs and two on the side near the wall in case guests came to visit. All had the cushions he chose tied to the back of the slender chairs.

He took her into the kitchen setting her down. He showed her where the cold seller was, where all the plates and cooking things where, a spice rack he made and made a show of the running water in the sink. It had a good sized wooden stove, the pans hanging neetly on the wall. 

He then walked through the living room by the stairs where a short hallway was and opened a door with the shaman symbol on it that was in veiw of the main entrance. It had a low counter on it, a shelf of herbs labeled neatly, a podium with the Wolf Shaman book closed on top of it and the stand was hallow with other books on animals in it. "These are alphabetized and each book has a list of species, split into subspecies, then various ailments that can occur and how to cure them along with recipes for the cures. " There was a  comfy stool with the same pillow he said was too big for the dinning chairs for her to sit on during treatments and anything she needed for care for the animals of Wolf Grove. A door lead to a back porch, one of two (the other in the kitchen opposite of the cold seller door) so she can get in and out to check on larger animals but still have access to her medicine. 

The room tucked under the steps - that he showed her next- was a waiting area for the clinic. This was simple. A few benches of plain pine a couple chairs, and a small chest of wooden toys for children accompanying their parents with their sick pets to entertain themselves with. 

This made up the entire first floor. 

“Oh wow it’s fabulous. You really outdid yourself on all of this my love,” she said as she looked at the plush chairs and everything else in the den area (or if the main area they’re in is the living room instead I’ll edit). She really liked the mantle with the Celtic symbols carved into it and also liked that the rug that they had picked out was underneath all of the furniture there. She also saw that the quilt that she had picked out was draped over the back of the couch and smiled a bit more when she saw that. A corner for Fang was also there and an area with a light that gave off natural lighting in case she wanted to read inside instead of outside which she also liked a lot.

She saw the dining room and kitchen from where they were and really liked the oval table in the dining room as well as the amount of chairs. She did notice, too that that there were a few extra ones in case they had guests over and wanted to eat with them.

When he took her into the kitchen, she was set down to walk around and look at everything there. She saw the cold cellar as well as all the baking things that she could use, a spice rack, plates, and other cooking things along with a stove.

She then followed him to where the she’d be seeing her patients later, complete with the Wolf shaman book as well as a few other ones on animals. She also saw the herbs that were there before listening to everything he said. “Oh thank you so much. I feel like I’m going to be very spoiled and I don’t mind one bit,” she said  before walking around the small space and saw a back door that looked like it led to a back porch. She figured it was so that she could check on larger animals that she wouldn’t see here that came from the town.

“I love this little space,” she said as they went to what looked to be a waiting area that had a few benches as well as chairs and a Che’s that she thought might have toys in it for young kids to entertain themselves while waiting.

“I wonder what the upstairs looks like,” she said after she was done looking around the waiting area space.

"upstairs contains the guestroom, a spare bedroom, a nursery and our room. I'll show you them in that order." He said leading her upstairs into the hallway with two doors on the end of the house above her work station and waiting room respectively. The spare was above her work room. It was a plain empty room with left over material from other curtains made up the ones on the window now. "Free space. So if we have twins and they can have a bedroom of their own. The guest bedroom.." he showed her the room across from the empty one (above the wait room) and it had a simple twin bed inside, a rug, a plain dresser/wardrobe combo and a small desk with a small chair pushed in it and a bedside table with a oil lamp in it.  "No electricity, everything is oil or wood. There's another bathroom here in between the nursery and guest bed." He opened the door, it was a simple bathroom big enough for a tub, toilet and sink. No window or anything.

Then he opened a nursery door. Beautiful Ash wood was everywhere. A dresser carved with Celtic runes and symbols warding off evil and darkness covered it in a decorative manner stood on the wall by the door. Two cribs looked woven from small Ash saplings the way they were carved. Both had one of the quilts in them, the one on the left wall had the red ridding hood one and the one on the right had the wolf one.  In the space between them was a window with the storm gray curtens, a rocking chair that looked woven from vines and little bits of realistic holly plants where carved and painted on the headrest making a halo look if someone rested their head there. Under the window was a chest of toys, old ones he used to have as a child, a few stuffed dogs, a play bow with blunt wood arrows, and a wooden sword. 

A changing table stood beside the dresser hidden from veiw from the doorway. It too was Ash, carved with magical markings and had a cubby for diapers and a wicker hamper for dirty clothes stored under it. There was a small simple table beside the rocking chair to set a lamp or candle on, with room for a book or bottle as well but not much else. A soft grey fur rug spanned the space between the two cribs and the rug they got from the marketplace was tucked under the rocking chair. The entire room was painted a soft grey color.  "I kinda went all out for this room and our room. "

She nodded before following him upstairs and to the spare room. She looked in it briefly while hearing what he said for in case they ended up having twins and they could have their own rooms. She nodded and then followed him to the guest room next. “It’s nice,” she said when she looked in it before they went to where the other bathroom was and thought it was nice as well but didn’t say anything.

When they got to the nursery, she went into it and looked around at all the artwork that was there as well as how the cribs were made and baby quilts were on each one. She also saw the runes on the dresser as well as the storm gray fabric she had picked out in town made up the curtains on the window. She liked the rocking chair and rugs before looking towards the door and noticed the changing table.

She walked over to it and liked it as well while also seeing the runes carved in it. She noticed the space for diapers and other supplies as well as the small wicker basket beside it. She then looked over at him when she heard what he said and giggled a bit. “I like everything you did in here and downstairs. You’re really talented love. Now I can't wait to see our room.”

Edited by SkySong278

Their bedroom was over the living room. He opened the door and showed her. It was lavish. 

Oak wood both stained with dark and light stain to give the wood a unique look on the four poster bed to the side of the chimney that had a canopy of carved oak leaves covering the top with two sheer green drapes were on the two sides where they will get in and out of the bed. Two bedside tables were on either side. One with a bit of space for the chimney, the other wedged in between the wall and the bed on the side with the upstairs window. 

There was a large vanity with a mirror beside the door into the room. Fur of rabbits lined the floors in strategic spots. 

A small dresser with three long drawers 

was next to the vanity, very plain in comparison to the other intricate furnishings of the room. This was so it was clearly his, the only mark being a crescent moon on the top. His hunting bow was on the wall beside the window facing the front and his knife on the bedside table nearest the window (the one in the corner) obviously marking it as his side. 

On the other side of the room opposite of the front window was a set of glass sliding doors with the curtains they picked out pulled back to have a lovely veiw of the back yard with a small porch for them to sit out on and a set of stairs leading twords her workshop. The doors where big enough for him to get in and out as a wolf. Beside the doors (on the other side of the chimney) was her wardrobe and combo with her bow and arrows on the wall beside it and her hood as well. The doors to the wardrobe was open showing a blue dress inside, the same blue fabric he spotted at the stall. A vest and a blouse of the same material hung next to the dress. 

He then walked to another door (on the same side of the entrance door) to show her a full private bathroom with a bathtub and shower combo, room enough for both to walk around and a large mirror over the sink with shelves for soaps and oils they use when bathing. He was grinning the entire time. "Home sweet home my love.." 

She walked into the room after he opened the door and was speechless by everything that she saw.

The bed was stained both dark and light stain and had sheer drapes that were green in color hung over the sides as well as a carved leafs that covered the top. She noticed the bedside tables on either side as well as the large dresser that was his, the vanity next to it, and the chimney. She could tell the dresser was his because of the crescent moon symbol at the top of it.

She noticed her wardrobe next and walked over to it to see the dress, vest, and blouse in there that were made from the fabric that had caught her eye at the stall where they picked out the fabric for the drapes. She had no idea that he had gotten it to make these articles of clothing for her. She was originally going to wear the wedding dress her mom had made her that she wore at the ceremony in Shadowgrove but was now thinking of wearing the blue dress in the wardrobe instead. She then went over to the porch and looked out to see the backyard and the stairs that led down to her workshop which was really nice and also noticed that the doors were both big and tall enough for him to get in out of while in wolf form.

Then she went over to the other door that led to the bathroom and walked around in it after he had opened the door for her to do so. She saw that it was a combination of a bathtub and shower and that the oils and soap that they needed to bathe were on shelves near the bathroom sink. She turned towards him when she heard what he said, seeing him grinning and then went over to him, wrapped her arms around his neck, and then kissed him for a few enjoyable minutes before pulling away again. "I love it all. It's all perfect just like you," she said with her forehead resting against his.

Edited by SkySong278

((dressers and vanities are different. Vanities are like a  ornate desk with a mirror. The vanity is for both of them. The dresser is separate yet placed by the vanity.))

"I'm glad you do. The radishes are looking good, and the chickens need to be fed about now. How about you go explore the back yard and I'll help Joe with the luggage? I already brought in my clothes. Wear something light and lose to the ceremony, that wedding dress is lovely but we'll be barefoot in the grass and following what Joe did at his wedding along with a few spells to tie you to me. After tonight, you'll be able to spot creatures like me. I don't know how, it's probably detailed in the book how that works in the spot only can be seen by wolf mates. That section is marked by the silver bookmark."

((sorry edited))

“Want me to feed the chickens while I’m exploring the backyard as well as pick the radishes? Okay and perhaps the blue dress that’s in the wardrobe you had made for me? Right and I bet they’ll be beautiful to spot in the waning moonlight. I’ll make sure to look that up later after the ceremony or tomorrow because my curiosity’s piqued now about that.”

Edited by SkySong278

"Well the fae will come to congratulate us on finding one another, but you'll be able to see things like the vampire or a banshee- those are harmless- elves, pixies, and other such creatures. You could already see it in a way with the monster we killed together but now you'll be able to see through the glamour they use to appear more human. " He said and nodded about her question for wearing the dress. He then kissed her neck softly. "Sounds like a plan. You change then explore. I have the stables, the wood shop off to the side, a smoking hut for meats kinda hidden in the trees and a mesh over the beds to keep off birds and squirrels. behind the house near the back porch of the kitchen is the oven I made. Best place to cook lamb amd chicken and even a bore. I'll be down helping Joe, you get changed love. Chicken feed is in the wood box on top of the hut, a singer scoop will do. " He kissed her on the lips again then went to help Joe who was loudly complaining about how long it took him to come help out. 

"But they'll still be pretty and I'm glad. I've always wanted to see pixies and elves ever since I was younger. Ah okay so I'll be able to see through their disguises," she said in reply and then smiled when she saw his nod that was an answer to her question regarding the dress he had gotten made for her. She let out a small, contented hum when she felt him kiss her neck softly before hearing the rest of what he said. "Okay and I can't wait to see all of that. I'll feed them that much while you're helping unpack our things," she said before kissing him back and then watching as he went outside to help Joe. She giggled a bit when she could hear the other boy's loud complaints after having opened one of the doors on the porch connected to their room so as to let some fresh air in. After she composed herself again, she went over to her wardrobe, took out the dress that was inside it, undressed, carefully put it on so that it wouldn't mess up her hairdo, and then went outside by going down the stairs that were attached to their porch. She fed the chickens first and then started to explore all the areas he had told her about that were back here.

((sorry I'm outside, and waiting for workers to come. I'll post in knight in a moment.))

Adonis helped Joe with he luggage hauling it to their appropriate places. It was quite a lovely garden in the back the radishes where fat and healthy, a few strawberries and blueberries where ripe although it wasn't the correct season, Adonis's magic having effect. Even Wolf's breath was growing in a box, yellow and blue ones that where mostly used. 

Sabrina looked at the ripe fruit but didn’t pick any just yet. She would later, though when she had a bowl. She also noticed that some wolf’s breath was in bloom and picked some to take over to her workshop, putting it in the proper place before heading over to the stables to spend some time with her horse and give her some attention.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis had no need for a horse so only hers was inside the stables. He came to her when the shadows grew longer. "Alright my love, time for the real wedding. Joe went back to his wife." He said. He had on buckskin pants and nothing else. He lead her through the woods to a tight group of trees stood and slipped in between the trunks stepping into a circle of red Wolf's breath. His mother was there with the vine and pole set up and the symbols where already drawn in the small blooms of red Wolf's breath. 

Ray had them come close and tied their hands with both sides of the vine then gided them to either side of the circle. "This is where the first Wolf gave his promise and where each Wolf is wed fufilling that promise tenfold. I will blindfolded you know and you must follow the other in a ballance before meeting. I will leave you now, for when you kiss, it shall be near moon rise and the real ritual will be taken over by the Wolf himself. " She said tieing a blindfold on both before leaving. 

Adonis waited for Sabrina to make the first move then moved in the opesit way.