AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

Sabrina continued to brush her horse and give it some other attention before Adonis came for her. She nodded when she heard everything he said before following after him to the woods where a tight group of trees stood and then also slipped between the trunks and into the circle of red wolf’s breath flowers. She saw Ray there with the pole and vine and also saw the symbols drawn in the circle where they stood.

She listened to everything the older lady said and nodded in understanding before the blindfold was tied over her eyes and after her and Adonis’ hands were tied by the vine. She then felt her lead her to where she needed to be on the other side of the circle.

She heard her leave before starting to move towards where she thought they would meet, the center of the circle. She tried to sense where Adonis was and where they’d meet but it was kind of hard when she was so focused on how hard her heart was beating at the moment because it seemed to take over her senses.

"Calm. Trust your mate love. Feel the vine, and walk in a circle until we come together. I can hear your heart beat from here. Deep breaths and trust your instincts, you are born for me, blessed by the gods of the woods and forest, feilds and flowers, rain and winds, sea and earth, sun and moon. Let them be your guide." He said softly stopping when she seemed to panic. "Your eyes have been blind to my world until now, but your other senses haven't. The smokey smell of forges and earth are dwarves, oak and clean air of elves, a cool breeze in the hot summer a aure a wind nimph. " He said. "Now breath and trust in your senses. Trust me love. Do you trust me?"

She calmed her beating heart a bit when she heard everything he said and took deep breaths like he suggested she do before hearing the rest of what he said as well as the question he asked her. “Okay and yes of course. I’m sorry I’m just a bit nervous I guess.” She seemed to stand still a moment while she let her senses register what all he said about them as well as trusting her instincts. When she was ready, she started to move again in the correct direction this time.

When they met at the stick, he removed the blindfolds and kissed her. Then he untied them, left the staff in the ground and began to dance about the stick and vine chainting in Celtic. The red flowers around them began to glow icey blue with his magic and then as the crescent Moon reached its peak above them the clearing turned silver. He stopped by his wife and told her to repeat the Celtic words he spoke carefully and she seemed to understand the meaning with the powerful magic humming in the air.

He said in Celtic "Body of mine, from the earth I was given shape. Blood of mine, from the waters I was given life. Soul of mine from the moon I was born for one, and for the one I will forever be tied. I give my soul, blood, and body to this one. My heart is theirs, my life I place I place in their hands. Our bodies will now be one, our blood will be the same, our souls forever bound in life and death. " 

At the last  word he cut her finger, and his placing them together pulling her to him and kissed her deeply. A brilliant flash and the clearing darkened and then soft glowing shined around the edges, two elves with crowns of silver and gold stepped out, a fairy fluttered in on monarch wings, and a white wolf as big as a bear with fur like pearls stepped in the the clearing with lovely brown eyes. 

She kissed him back after the blindfolds were removed and then watched with both interest and curiosity as he danced around the staff and vine after he untied it from around their hands. She then continued to watch and listen as he started to chant something in Celtic. The flowers around them glowing an icy blue color got her attention and she had it go to them, thinking that they were really pretty. When told to repeat the Celtic words after him, she nodded and was able to understand them with the magic that was glowing and humming around them.

When he started to speak, she repeated everything he said: "Body of mine, from the earth I was given shape. Blood of mine, from the waters I was given life. Soul of mine from the moon I was born for one, and for the one I will forever be tied. I give my soul, blood, and body to this one. My heart is theirs, my life I place I place in their hands. Our bodies will now be one, our blood will be the same, our souls forever bound in life and death." 

She then winced slightly when he cut her finger at the last word but was fine before placing it against his own cut finger before she was pulled to him and kissed deeply. She kissed him back just as deeply as he did her just as a brilliant flash appeared around them and then the clearing darkened a bit afterward. She pulled away from the kiss just as she noticed the soft glow coming from around the edges of the circle of flowers they were still standing in as well as the two elves, the fairy, and the large white wolf came out from among the trees. Her eyes widened a bit in surprise when she saw them but then it faded and she smiled at them.

Adonis nodded kindly to the elves and fairy then fell to a kneel at the beautiful wolf. "Lord Father and Master! I greet thee and welcome thee to thy land. " The wolf chuckled and touched his white nose to Adonis's forehead. "Get up child of mine. I come to see the unbroken line of mine continue and to give my love and thanks to my faithful descendant. I bare a gift for the happy cupple as do us all who have come to visit from our realm. Stand up my son. No need for formality here. " Said the wolf in a deep musical voice nosing Adonis affectionately. This was the wolf from wich all cainens where born, the one from the legend of wolfgrove was beside it, fur like pearls with a ebony nose and mint green eyes and the size of a small horse. 

Sabrina looked a bit shocked when Adonis knelt in front of the big wolf but then understood somewhat when she listened to him speak and the shock faded a bit. She figured he was the one that Adonis, his father, and twin brother were descended from. “It’s nice to meet you sir,” she said after being able to figure out something that she could say before bowing her head a bit in respect and then lifting it again afterward before doing the same to the other white wolf that was beside the bigger one.

"Sabrina, this is the first of my kind. The one of all my kind ate desendents from. The one next to him is my therteenth great grandfather, the son of the first."

"My name is Culacin ((Cool ah kin)) And my son is named Patrick. It is a pleasure meeting you dear child. May you have a joyous marriage and beautiful children to carry on  my legacy. You are a wonderful shaman. For my wedding gift to you, you may touch the Wolf breath of red petals and not be harmed. Snakes bite will be of no concern to you. Poison will not be able to make you ill." The wolf said breathing on her gently. His breath was a light mist in the air. 

The elves stepped forward and introduced themselves as the king and queen of the forests. They gave them seeds that would grow into a great tree that'll bare all fruit that is tree grown as long as you kindly ask the branches and will have leaves of emerald and gold. The King said a blessing to them both to be fruitful as the tree, good fortune and good health to them both. 

The fairy was the queen of fairies and stood on Adonis's hand. "I am Queen Amalia. I bless your garden and soil to never let good hard work go to waist when harvest time comes, and will continue to bless it as long as a bit of sweet corn or bread and cream are left out for my subjects as they make the flowers bloom in the spring when planting season begins." She said and kissed Adonis's nose, and then Sabrina's nose. "You are marked with my blessing. If you are ever in a tight spot, trouble seeks you or you are separate from one another wisper to any winged insect 'Queen Amalia, I seek your guidance.' and I'll send my swiftest and strongest soldiers to your aid!" She gave then a smile on her tiny beautiful face. 

“I’m honored to meet the both of you. Thank you and I still have a great deal to learn to be as great a shaman as Adonis’ mum but I’ll try very hard. Thank you very much,” Sabrina said in reply to what Culacin said before she felt his breath on her. She smiled a bit more at him before turning her attention to the elves when she noticed them approach closer to them.

“It’s nice nice to meet both of you as well and I’ll be sure to do that every time I go to pick the fruit. Thank you for your gift,” she said as she took the seeds and held them gently in her hand before hearing the blessing the king gave to both of them. She inclined her head in thanks for it and then saw the fairy approach them last soon after.

She listened to everything she said while smiling and nodding a greeting before saying when she was done speaking with still the smile on her face, “Thank you so much for your blessing as well as your gift. I’ll make sure to leave out one of those things every time I go to pick the flowers and fruit in our garden from now on as well as ask for your aid if I need it later on.”

Adonis blushed at the blessings of fertility and thanked them each for their lovely gifts and magic blessings.  Culacin chuckled and rubbed his cheek on top of Sabrina's head. "Do not short yourself child. I know your hardships in early life. Your birth mother taught you well. Mothers are more important then fathers, and you have many mothers in your life. Grandmother, adopted mother, mother in law, your birth mother and the old seemstress in this village whom thinks of  Adonis as her son's brother and therefore her own son, but now you two are wed, she too will take you to be her daughter in law. "

Adonis smiled softly. "He's talking about Joe's mom Yara. She's the one who taught me to sew so I can make my own clothes. She is like a second mom to me. You do have a lot of mothers in your life dearest. I know that you too will be a wonderful mother." He said holding her close and hiding a yawn. 

The queen elf giggles and waved the others away. "The hour is quite late, let us make a small banquet then set you on your way home. " She clapped her hands and a table of silver wood formed from the air with fruits and vegetables for the elves, sweet potatoes, corn and honey for the fairy with a small table and chair with her place setting small enough for her to handle and meats for the wolves. Chairs and stools appeared next and she sat the married cupple in the middle of the table, then tapped her silver goblet making wine appear in hers and told the others to do the same with theirs (the two wolves had silver bowls) and then all where magical served with the meal they wanted and the feast began. Adonis had honey wine in his goblet, sweet meats and lamb on his plate along with mashed sweet potatoes, cherry tomatoes, brussel sprouts and radishes. He gave thanks for the meal and ate eagerly as the two wolves sitting beside him.  The elves sat beside Sabrina first the queen then the king and the fairy sat at her own little table on the larger table facing the wedded pair so her tiny voice could be heard better by all. 

"Oh well thank you," Sabrina said in reply while a bit embarrassed but she did smile a bit when she felt Culacin rub his cheek against her head in what she thought was a comforting way before she heard everything that Adonis said afterward. "I figured she was who he was talking about and that was nice of her. That makes sense since I'm guessing both you and Joe grew up together and that's true. I can try but I know I have lots of people I can ask for help if I need it," she said before he held her close to him. She held back a yawn that she felt was trying to make itself known while noticing that he was trying to hide one.

She then nodded when she heard what the elf queen said before watching as she made a table appear with a lot of fruits and vegetables as well as a much smaller table for Amalia to sit at. When told to tap her glass, she did so and jasmine tea appeared in it while her plate was magically filled with lamb, chicken, green beans, and broccoli with cheese and butter. She also started to eat after Adonis gave thanks for the meal and he started to eat along with Culacin and Patrick. She thought that her food was really good and enjoyed being in the presence of the fae creatures gathered there.

They chatted with them for a little bit until the cupple where finished with their meals. The queen then clapped again and the food and everything disappeared. Each visitor bowed to them, said their final well wishes and vanished into the dense trees once more. Adonis took her hand and lead her through the quiet forest to the back of the house, up the steps and into their bedroom closing she sliding door and kissing her lightly. "You look lovely tonight my love. Let me help with your hair." He said having her sit at the vanity and pulled out the pins and jewels from her hair carefully, brushing it when it was down so it was smooth then kissed the moon mark on her neck with a deep possessive growl. "Now your smell like me love.. and you are mine, all mine.."

Sabrina said goodbye to them as well after the food and table disappeared and also after she and Adonis were done eating and before being led by the latter back to their home. She kissed him back lightly after they were in their room once again and before she heard what he said afterward. “Thank you and look handsome. Okay,” she said before sitting down at the vanity while he helped her with her hair. She let out a small hum of content when she felt him kiss the moon mark on her neck and then shivered when she heard his deep, possessive growl. “I’m glad. I’ve always been yours my love and at your side is where I belong,” she said in reply to everything he said after his growl.

He rubbed her shoulders gently. "And I belong by yours forever my love. " He turned her head for a deep kiss. He then kissed down her neck once more with a low growl. "My mate. My moon." He wispers and wisked her off to bed slipping off her dress along the way. 

---

The next morning Adonis had slept in waking up  leasurly to his beautiful wife. With a small smile he carefully slipped out of bed not bothering with dressing, just putting on a robe and going down to make a hearty breakfast for them both bringing it up and set it on the porch table between the chairs he woke her up with a few kisses. "Breakfast is ready my sweet flower. We can eat on the deck. I got your robe for you. "

She leaned back against him when she felt him gently rub her shoulders. “Mm I like the sound of that,” she said before being kissed deeply when her head was turned more towards him. She let out small moans when she felt him kiss down her neck before hearing what he whispered after letting out a low growl and then felt like putty in his hands when he slipped off her dress on the way to bed.

-~-~-

The next morning, she was still sleeping comfortably in their bed and didn’t want to get up yet. She felt him leave the bed but it didn’t wake her. What did wake her was the few kisses he gave her to do just that and she slowly opened her eyes to see him holding her robe for her. “Thanks love and that sounds lovely,” she said in reply before getting out of the covers of the bed to only put on the robe in their place. She then stood up and headed towards the porch.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis had her sit down and set a plate of food by her and a glass of fresh orange juice beathing in the morning air as he birds sang in the trees. "Lovely day today. We should pluck the ripe foods we have and plant those tree seeds today.  I know the perfect spot. Plenty of sun and water, plus it'll give us shade over the river for picnics. Oh and that tiny table for the fairy queen last night gave me an idea to make one for her workers so they can sit and eat, and make a fairy house for them in case it rains. " He said with a smile. "Then I can try to make doll houses to sell too. Those are very popular these days." 

Sabrina sat down in one of the porch chairs and then thanked him for both the plate of food and the glass of orange juice before hearing everything he said while she started eating the delicious-looking food. “That it is. All that sounds good my love. I’m sure the fairies will enjoy the table and house and I bet the young girls in town will love the doll houses,” she said in reply after swallowing a bite of the food that she had started to eat before eating another couple of bites afterward.

"And any girls we may have too love." He said with a smile eating his meal. "How big of a family do you want? " He said looking at her. "We usually have twins to begin with, largest amount of kids in my family is four, two twins, one girl of all boys. They were my grandfather's siblings. The girl left town, two boys became sailors and died in a storm, last one remained here of course and was granddaddy. He found his mate when he was in Germany, traveling there for schooling as his dad looked over the town.  All other members had one or two children. I'd like a bigger family. Have a litter of kids running around, shifting forms and helping out with chores. I'm great with pups." He said throwing a sausage over the porch railing and Fang ran out snapping it from the air. "You go hunt pup! Keep away from the chickens!"  The wolf snorted and ran off. 

“Oh right,” she said forgetting about that for a minute before swallowing and then eating another bite and listening to the rest of what he said as well as the question he asked. “Hm I’m not sure. Maybe five or six if that’s possible? If six, possibly three boys and three girls or four boys and two girls or four girls and two boys. If five, three boys and two girls or three girls and two boys. Oh that’s very interesting and I’d like help with the chores as well as helping me with the shop like getting the herbs I need while healing the animals. I know you are,” she said before smiling when he threw a piece of sausage to Fang and then told her to go hunt but also to stay away from their chickens.

"As I said before boys are more likely and girls will not be able to shift. They will become wolf shaman like you too. However I can't control the gender, I'm just hoping for a boy first so the line doesn't break. Once my lineage is broken by a first born girl, the next wolf will start all over and be very weak, their sphere of control and purification will barely cover the town and the nearest fields. Each generation that is stronger, the more coverage we have on pureifyed land. I will like five or six. It's a good number, and more chance of getting a girl or two. They'll be strong and beautiful like their mama. I'm also some will get those beautiful eyes. Imagine white hair with sea green eyes..." He said looking into the distance. 

“I know. Oh okay. That will be good and that’s very interesting to know. That will be a good amount of kids although a bit hard to keep an eye on. So perhaps maybe five boys and a girl or four boys and two girls. Oh um thank you and that would be a very pretty combination,” she said with a small blush on her cheeks at the unexpected compliment before finishing eating her breakfast.

"That sounds about right." He said with a nod on the amount and potential genders of the kids. "Yeah it would be, but we have a village. I'm sure we'll be able to get help if needed. I will have to build more rooms, unless the oldest wants to sleep in the den, and the nursery can be made to another bedroom too. They might have to share rooms... But we'll figure it out when we get there. How about we finish breakfast, try out our new bathroom and then feed chickens, pick the ripe produce then head into the village with our wedding outfits to get a portrait done? There is a good sketch artist who makes pictures of all events so we have a momento, and I can show my mum my suit. " He suggested finishing his meal. 

“Okay and oh yeah. I’m sure we’ll get it all figured out and we can even do an add-on as well to make the cabin bigger on the main floor to be another room. I’ve already finished eating but I still have my juice to finish and that sounds like a really good idea. She can see my wedding dress as well the one my mom made me for the one we did back in Shadowgrove,” she said in reply to everything he said with a smile before finishing drinking her orange juice shortly afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

"She saw the blue dress. That wasn't a wedding dress, really a wedding gift. I'll do the dishes." He said with a kiss to her and gathered the dishes heading inside. He went down, washed them and put them away then came up for a shower, dressed and went out tending to the chickens and started to pick the strawberries. 

“I meant the white one with the pastel colors my mom made for me that I wore at the wedding we had in Shadowgrove. Okay,” she said in reply before returning the kiss before he took their dishes away and went back inside. She went back inside as well after hearing the water of the shower turn on, got out some clean clothes and then when he was done and headed outside, she got in the shower, dried off, dressed, and then joined him outside to help him pick the strawberries.