AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

"Your wish is my command my love. I'll get started on those pancakes and eggs.you can sleep a little longer." He kissed her again, slipped from bead and got dressed heading down to start breakfast. He came back up with a tray of eggs two pancakes, maple syrup, and a cold glass of milk setting it on her lap. " There you are love. Good morning."

“Thank you love and that sounds good,” she said in reply before kissing him back again and when he left to go make the breakfast she fell asleep again for a little while longer. She ended up waking up about an hour later, dressing in her nightgown before sitting up in the bed again, and before he came in with the tray with the pancakes and eggs as well as a glass of milk on it for her. “Thank you and good morning. Did you already eat or are you going to eat later?”

"Mine is downstairs so I'll go eat it and tend to your first costumers so take your time to get ready. Love you." He said kissing her softly and went down to eat his breakfast. 

“Oh okay and thank you for doing that. You’re the best mate and husband ever. Love you too,” she said before kissing him back before he went downstairs to eat his own breakfast. She got to work on eating her breakfast that he made for her before she was done with it and she got out of bed again to get dressed in clothes that she could wear for the rest of the day. After she dressed, she headed downstairs with the tray.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis was outside tending to a horse that wouldn't eat, checking it's mouth and pulling a rotten tooth out before giving it a  plant to help numb it's jaw and then brushed and picked it's teeth clean. He gave instructions to the owner, accepted the payment and  went in to deal with a pet rat. 

Sabrina was washing dishes from breakfast when Adonis came back inside. She looked over to see him tending to a pet rat before noticing another person waiting that had a young kitten. She dried the dish she had just finished washing and put it aside to put away later before going over to the young girl with the kitten. She looked it over and found that it had a sprained paw so she went over to the book, found the page she needed to be on, and then put some poultice together to put on it before wrapping it in a bandage-like cloth. She then told the girl to bring the kitten again next week for a check-up before the latter nodded and left after giving her the payment.

Edited by SkySong278

He yelped and huffed when the person left with their pet rat that had a little bamboo cone around its head after it was neutered. It bit Adonis when he put it on. He had washed his hands and now was perched on the stool sucking his knuckle like a toddler trying to stop the bleeding.

“Want me to bandage it up for you love?” she asked with a bit of concern showing on her face and in her eyes. She knew he could heal and it’ll be better in no time but at the same time wanted to see if there was anything she could do to help it along before it completely healed.

He pulled out his knuckle. "Some disinfectant would be nice." He said drying the finger as blood started to appear again. "We have a bit of time before new costumers arrive, would you like to see a few models of the tiny beds I have made?" He asked her. "And take a look at our garden?"

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

“Okay,” she said in reply to what he said regarding disinfectant and got some before putting some on the rat bite before hearing everything else he said and asked afterward. “Oh yes I would love to see those things. I’m very interested to see those beds and the garden. I can also pick a few things that might be ripe,” she said in reply with a smile. “I bet the fairies would like those beds.”

Edited by SkySong278

"well it's my first time making something so small and delicate so I need another pair of eyes to help. Oh and our garden has a lot of ripe fruit so we have to get a couple baskets..." He said leading her outside and to his workshop first.

“Okay. I can definitely help you with both of those things,” she said in reply before following him outside and to where his workshop was to help him with the tiny fairy houses first.

He took her to a corner where little scraps of wood where glued together forming little plain beds ranging from one inch to around four and a quarter inches long and from one and a half inch wide to about six inches wide. "This is what I got so far. They aren't sturdy, but fairies are very light and their wings are what I tried to accommodate to."

She followed him to where he led her, a corner that had tiny beds made. “They’re very cute and look very nice. Did you say your mom was making the houses? Also how did you make the beds? I can help make a few other ones if you’d like me to.”

"No I made the houses. She's making the mattresses and blankets for the fairies. I just glued pieces of scraps together. I think it may expand my toy bracket a bit too. Fairies are about the same size as a doll so it'll be easy to make these for doll houses too.  I could use some help. My fingers are too big to place them in the fairy house in the garden and may need a few more twigs and twine to make a few more. We have six fairies tending to our garden and I only have three beds. We could do that after work though. Let's go see the garden."

“Oh okay. That’s a good idea. We can have one in the nursery as well as the waiting area and your workshop, too. I can certainly help and I’ll be happy to. Alright and I can look for some more twigs while we’re in the garden picking ripe fruit.”

Edited by SkySong278

"I have one in the waiting room, our first kids would be boys but if we ever have a little girl I'll build one for her." He said and went to where the garden was. Berries were bursting and fully ripe, herbs were full and green. They had a few ears of corn ready to pick, potatoes for harvest and veggies aplenty. The silver tree was now a strong sapling already budding thin golden leaves. They seemed to chime in the breeze. "Oh it has leaves! Wonderful!...." He studied it carefully. It smelled like clean water and old trees with a slightly start glow to it that was elven. "It's healthy, needs a little more watering though.. soil needs nutrients too. I'll take care of that. Let's pick the veggies first and we can wash them in the stream. "

“Oh okay,” she said in reply before following him out to the garden and to their plants were that had ripe things to be picked. “Oh wow. This is marvelous,” she said when she saw how many things were ready to be picked before noticing the tree they had gotten from the elves. “It does and it seems to be doing well,” she said before hearing what he said about what it needed in addition afterward. “Okay,” she said before going around their garden to pick the ripe veggies and put them in the basket she had to put them in.

Edited by SkySong278

He picked the cucumbers, small for pickles and large ones for snacks and salads.  He then pulled out carrots by the bundle chuckling. "We should sell some of there in the farmers market coming up soon. Or give them to the hungry in the town over after giving Mom some. " 

She continued to help him pick the veggies before hearing everything he said after she had a basket full of cucumbers and carrots, giggling a bit as well. “Maybe we can do all of the above,” she suggested before getting another basket and starting to fill that one up of the same things.

He laughed. "We do have enough to feed the village! Looks like every seed and flower produced something." He said getting another basket for the apartment of berries they have to pick. 

“Yes we do. That’s good. We’ll have plenty of things to eat before we have to pick it all again,” she said in reply before completely filling the second basket she had gotten earlier and then getting a third one to fill with the berries that needed to be picked.

The berries came off by the handfuls. Strawberries, black and blue berries, raspberries and a few close growing Huckleberry bushes produced fat dark and juicy fruits that filled up three baskets and a bucket of assorted Berries. "Oof. Could make loads of jam from this. I don't think I've seen this many this large! Look at this!" He held up a strawberry that was three fingers wide and a lovely color. 

“Or pies. We can make blueberry cobbler, blackberry pie, maybe even a mixed berry pie. Oh wow. That’s humongous,” she said in reply as she continued to pick the berries before looking towards the strawberry he held. “The fairies definitely deserve some rest and the sweet corn or bread and cream that Queen Amalia said we should give them for helping our produce get this big and plentiful.”

Edited by SkySong278

"Definitely. We can get sweet whipped cream for a treat for them. " He said setting the baskets aside. There where more to pick but needed to ripen a bit more first. "oh my I never had any of those. You'll have to make one for me. " He said pulling her waist and held her against him kissing her as he dipped herfor a moment and straightened up breaking the kiss. "although I don't need much sweets. I got you and your sweeter then sugar darling."