AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

“I think it’s delicious so more for me I guess,” she said in reply with a shrug before going back to eating the food until she was done. “Thanks for making lunch love. I’ll clean up the dishes and whatnot if you need to get back to your workshop,” she said before picking up her bowl and bringing it over to the sink before starting to wash it.

He nodded. He kissed her and  headed back out to work some more finishing the commission on a full sized bed and bedroom set. He worked until dinner. 

She kissed him back and then got to work on putting the leftovers in a container, went down to the cellar to keep it cold for another meal or for them to have as a side to a meal, went out after going back upstairs from the cellar to take down the closed for lunch sign near the village, and then went back to the cabin to get ready for anymore patients she might have. She got a few more after that and took care of them and then when she didn’t have anymore after that, she put up the closed sign outside their door, and then started to put dinner together while humming happily as she did so.

Adonis came in sweaty and covered in wood shavings and saw dust from his pedal saw blade looking exhausted. "I have to deliver the product today so I can set it up tomorrow in the house so I'll be back after dark. Don't wait up for me love." He said and headed back out and pulled a wagon with the pieces out and pulled them to the village. 

Sabrina had finished making dinner of sandwiches with lamb meat and lettuce and was eating hers when Adonis came in. “Oh okay. I made you dinner that you can have when you get back,” she said in reply before he went out again. She finished eating soon after, cleaned up her plate, went upstairs, showered, and dressed in her nightgown before falling asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

He came upstairs late. He forgot about dinner and showered, dries off amd flopped on the bed still in the buff, his face in the pillow and was so dog gone tired he was out like a light. 

She woke up a bit later in the morning, about 10 or so, and looked over at Adonis’ side of the bed seeing that he was there but naked. She blushed a very light pink before curling up against him and just stayed there for a bit longer but didn’t go back to sleep. She was letting him know that she was still there.

Adonis grumbled something but continued to sleep until a pounding on the front door made him groan and he got up and went to the window, opened it and looked out. After asking what the person wanted, they started to get angry and tell him if he doesn't come to finish the work today he'd pay only half of commission for the work done. "Look. If you checked the bedroom for your daughter and her new husband you will find everything is set up. I stayed up until eleven to get that done and didn't get home until midnight. Her husband said he'd pay for delivery and set up so you are no longer my customer and I can say: Shut up you egotistical loudmouthed c**t and get off my land before I sick my dog to bite your a** and let me sleep!" He shouted, slammed the window shut and crawled back into bed as his stomach complained and he hid his head under the covers. "I got a bunch of things done yesterday so I can take today off... You probably have customers though. Sick pets need help bunch of chickens with wing rot should be coming today... Smelled them last night. Man it's bad. You'll have to treat them outside so it doesn't stink up the house. "

Sabrina had closed her eyes for a few minutes or so but then jumped a bit when she heard the loud pounding on the door before she felt Adonis get up and check on what was going on. She then sat straight up when he started to yell and cuss at whoever was outside before the window was slammed shut. When he came back to bed and said everything that he did she sighed a bit before saying in reply, “Okay. I’d rather stay here with you, though but you’re right. I’ll definitely take care of them outside as suggested because of that,” she said before reluctantly getting up and getting dressed for the day. She then left the house to go to the tree close to the village to put the open sign there and then did the same for the one that was outside their front door. She then sat down outside in a rocking chair after eating something small for breakfast to wait for the chickens that she needed to treat.

Edited by SkySong278

Sure enough a cart drawn by a donkey was pulled up to the house with cages of five sick chickens who's smell made Fang, who was lounging beside Sabrina, cough, gag, sneeze then seek shelter inside away from the stink. 

Adonis came down in just underwear, the weather getting warm and he always ran warmer then most so it wasn't uncommon to see him in short cloth pants that stopped about mid thigh and shirtless of course. He ate the dinner still left out for him for breakfast. 

Sabrina put a piece of cloth over her nose when the smell got to be too much for her and then headed over to the woods over on the left side of their property while gesturing for the villagers to do the same. She used a cloth string to tie the cloth over her nose so that she had both hands, that had gloves on, free to examine the wings and to turn the pages of the book. She turned to the proper page and prepped the herbs needed for the rot, rubbed the goo into each infected area, and then told the person that had the cart to bring them back in a few weeks for a check up.

Adonis stayed at a distance but watched carefully so their chickens don't get sick either. He relaxed when they payed and left. He sighed in relief. 

Sabrina also looked relieved when they left but had thanked them for their payment for her seeing their chickens and then removed the cloth after they were close to the village. She then turned to see Adonis at a distance and smiled at him before asking both a bit cautiously and curiously, “I didn’t get their smell on me did I? If I did, I’ll need to shower really well before the next few or so patients come.”

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis sniffed the air. "change of clothes would be great to keep clean for others, otherwise you don't need a shower or anything. I'll wash the clothes after you change. You're working hard live. I'm very proud." He said grinning. 

“Okay. I’m trying and I’m glad,” she said with a smile before kissing him softly on the cheek and then pulling away again afterward before heading up to their room to change really quick. She quickly changed into some other clothes as was suggested and then headed back downstairs afterward to her desk.

Adonis took all the dirty clothes and washed them outside then pinned them to the line to dry.  He did their sheets and towels too, table napkins and other linins as well. 

When he was washing the sheets and her clothes, Sabrina had gotten a few more patients that were a few Wolf-dogs and cats. She was taking care of the third dog now while flipping through the book to find the right page.

He came in and hugged her from behind, kissing her neck then flipped to the page she needed. "There. I'll be in the kitchen fixing a salad for dinner. Love you my mate." He wispers in her ear and went to the kitchen cutting up veggies for salad. 

She smiled when she felt his arms around her before shivering a bit when she felt his kiss against her neck afterward. She then looked at the page he flipped to before nodding and then hearing everything he said before he went to the kitchen. “Okay and I love you too,” she whispered back while knowing he heard her and then had her attention go back to being on the dogs. She gave them the right herbs and then moved to the cats. She flipped to the correct page after finding it in the index, gave them the right herbs as well, and then said farewell to their humans after taking the payment she was given for taking care of both groups of animals.

After that, she waited to see if she’d have anymore patients but it seemed she didn’t so she went out to the tree close to the village to flip that sign to closed before heading back to the cabin to put the open sign on one of the rocking chairs on the porch to say closed as well before going back inside and locking the door behind her afterward. She then went into the kitchen, got out the silverware and napkins, and then set the table before getting drinks for the both of them.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis kissed her cheek and sat down eating his salad. Weather is getting nice these days. You want to go for a stroll with fang around our property?" He asked.

Sabrina smiled when she felt the kiss on her cheek that he gave to her before sitting down as well and eating her own salad. “Sure. Will you be joining us or is this your way of saying that you want the house all to yourself without us girls in the way?” she said and asked in reply the question being one of mischievous intent with her eyes gleaming before going back to eating her salad.

"I would like to accompany you however if you two need girl time I understand. " He chuckled and washed his dish. "Bring your bow, we may hunt a bit. " He said thoughtfully.

“No you can come along,” she said with a giggle before also bringing her now empty dish over to the sink to be washed before hearing what he said as he washed his dish. “Alright. I could use more practice,” she said while leaning against a nearby counter.

When the dishes where done he whistles for fang got his bow and arrows and went outside waiting for her. When she was ready he walked along dear trails with fang running ahead then back to them. 

She went up to their room to get her bow and quiver of arrows while he whistled for Fang and then headed outside afterward. She followed slower behind him and Fang but knew where they were because she could still see them. She caught up to Fang when he ran on ahead and then smiled at him when he came back to the both of them. “Anything good up ahead?” she asked curiously.