AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

Adonis loved the attention for a little bit longer then took his paw and pushed her hand off shifting back and scooping her up with a kiss. He carries her up the back steps and  into their room. "I love you so much my little red Riding Hood." He chuckled.

Sabrina continued to give him attention until he pushed her hand away and then shifted back to being a human before he scooped her up and carried her back up to their room after kissing her. She kissed him back and then said in reply with a giggle, “I love you too my big bad Wolf.”

Edited by SkySong278

((aw I liked the big bad wolf part XD))

He set her down and kissed her deeply removing her hood among other things.

---

He kissed her softly and fell asleep.

((edited it back in))

She kissed him back and also removed his clothing while continuing to kiss him.

~———~

She kissed him back before also falling asleep while curled up against him in order to keep warm.

((going to skip to the opening of her practice.))

The week seemed to fly by spending time together wondering the woods, gathering herbs and wood for both of their jobs. Adonis had made a little house like a bird house, but for the fairies and started to put little offerings inside. This made their garden go nuts with food with both the magic spells he placed on the boxes and the help of the fairies in the late spring, early summer mornings giving them lots to eat. 

Adonis made a sign for the town informing when the Shaman was open or not, sticking it outside the gate with a arrow pointing to the path to take to their house. The first customer that came was a small boy with a sick cat who refused to eat. The problem was a rotten tooth that got infected and pained the poor thing. 

((okay))

Sabrina helped pick the fresh produce that went crazy with the help of both the fairies and whatever other spells Adonis had put on the fairy boxes he had made for them to stay in. She also helped gather up wood and enjoyed the week they had with just the two of them but was a bit sad when it ended.

She was in her office at their house after Adonis had switched the sign the say open from it being closed and welcomed her first customer of the day, a cat that a young boy brought in that had an infected tooth. She greeted the boy with a smile before telling him to sit down and then opened the book to the page where the elixir was, made it with the required herbs, gently pulled open the cat’s mouth, yanked out the tooth, and then pulled her hand away quickly before it closed on it. She then made an edible peppermint gel and applied it to the area where the tooth had been after pulling the cat’s mouth open once again and then let it close after her hand was clear.

“Your cat should be all better now but come back if he has any other problems,” she said to the kid with the smile still on her face and then gently petted the cat’s head while hearing him purr.

Edited by SkySong278

The boy scooped up his cat and set a few coins for the treatment down. He was a couple pennys short but it was obvious he had saved up every bit of his allowance to help his beloved pet. "Thank you shaman! Thank you! Let's go home Charlie!" He said to the cat and picked up the animal as big as his little body and carefully walked back home. 

The dwarf she met came in with a pregnant pregnant nanny goat with a limp so bad he carried her on his shoulders. "Aye missus!  Been waiten to pay ya a visit. Other shaman now treatin people only now so ya grow a bit of a clientele. This doe here been limping something awful. I can't tell what be wrong with her an she won't let me look at her foot. " He said setting her on the ground (the table was taller then he was) and held the bleeting animal still so she could examine her leg. 

She smiled a bit more when she saw the coins he left for her on the counter, not minding that it wasn’t enough for she saw the effort from his allowance he saved up. “You’re very welcome,” she said in reply before he and Charlie left. She had just sat down again in her chair when the dwarf she was introduced to last week when they got the lamb meat for dinner came in with a pregnant and limping goat that was on his shoulders.

She only knew it was limping because he told her. “Oh I’m glad Ray’s still doing well and that would be very nice. I can try to figure out why that’s the case but I’m still a bit new with this so no guarantees that I’ll find it,” she said in reply to everything he said before examining her foot after he had set her down on the floor. After feeling around on her leg for a few minutes, she figured out that it was sprained (if that’s okay; not sure what to put otherwise). She then stood up and began flipping in her book for what to do for sprained legs and then gave the goat what was needed. “That should do it but if it happens again feel free to come back,” she said in reply with a small smile.

Edited by SkySong278

(yep I was leaving it up to you to decide.))

The dwarf nodded, paid her and carried the goat back home with the medicine. 

After that a steady stream of people came,some with just check ups on house pets, some to refill prescriptions for pets, one brought a cow that wouldn't milk from a infected fox bite on its utter that was so small it could easily be brushed off as her laying wrong.  Another brought in a raven that had unfortunately I had a run-in with a porcupine.  Some came for Adonis too having to be directed to his workshop to pick up the items they ordered. 

((okay))

She smiled at him before putting the coins he gave her into a small pouch-like thing to keep them in and to use when going into the village to get some things if she needed anything from there.

A little while after the dwarf left, other people came for various things and she took care of all of them to the best of her ability or what it would allow. Some other people came to pick up items that Adonis had made for them and she had to give them directions on where they could find his workshop. After she was done taking care of the other animals that had been brought in, she put a small sign on the table in front of her office that said that she went to the inn for a small break, 15 or 20 minutes, and they could find her there. She then put her red hood on and made her way to the inn to visit with Ray for a bit. She had a question and wasn’t sure if it was in the book or not but it had also been awhile since she saw her last.

Edited by SkySong278

Ray was treating a few people who came to her and smiled at Sabrina when she came in. "Hello dear. Is there a big workload? Something needs answering?" Ray asked giving someone tea for a belly ache. 

“Hello and there was earlier and I needed to take a small break. There is but it’s more of a personal question and doesn’t have to do with work so I’ll wait until you’re done to ask it,” she said in reply to her greeting as well as the questions she asked with a smile on her face before sitting down in a nearby chair.

Once Ray had finished up, she went over to Sabrina and pulled up a chair beside her. "Alright then, I have a few minutes to talk. What questions do you have? " She said with a kind smile. "Enjoy your honeymoon?" She said starting with small talk. 

“Okay and they’re in regards to knowing when you’re pregnant as well as when you gave birth to Adonis and Zach what form they were in. Not sure if those are in the book at all,” she said in reply to what Ray said and asked before hearing the last question. “Yes very much so,” she said with the smile still on her face.

Edited by SkySong278

"Oh dear it's a little soon to for you to even know but I'll still tell you so you can get an idea. Unless of course you completely missed your monthly womanly needs by three weeks you'll have to wait a month for you to start feeling early stages of pregnancy.  Morning sickness is common but with my boys I never had it. You migjt feel nauseous around four to six weeks, actual sicknesses may not occur. With twins you will have them earlier than normal, mostly by two weeks maybe three. Not much room in there for two. " She laughed. "However, I noticed when I was with my boys when I started to smell and hear like a wolf. Because of their..." She looked at the guests in the sick beds. "Uniqueness some power was given to me because I was developing them for them. It went away a month and a half after they were born, but being able to smell was very interesting. I found out I smelled like calla lillies and fresh cut grass, and my husband smelled of woodsmoke and a deep musk that drove me nuts.." she flushed amd fanned herself. "Well my hormones where all over and I did crave rare stake with a ton of garlic and mushrooms... and I never liked garlic or mushrooms before and still don't care for eating them now. And bananas. Poor hubby was trying his best to get bananas for me. You'll have strange cravings too and certain smells will make you very queasy. I'm sorry I'm blabbering on. Did that answer your question? Oh as to what form, a person of course! They don't get that.. uniqueness until two after they started walking and talking."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sabrina nodded, knowing that it would be awhile but she still wanted to know what it would be like so she wouldn’t be surprised and would know what to expect. She then listened to everything that was said, listening intently and making mental notes. She’d write it all down later when she had access to parchment and ink so that she wouldn’t forget. When told they would be people, she nodded and made a note about when they would develop shifting abilities. “Yes that does answer my question and all of that information was very helpful. Thank you,” she said in reply with a smile when she was done talking before standing back up afterward. “I’ll let you get back to what you were doing and I’d best be getting back to the cabin in case I have more customers,” she said before starting to head towards the inn’s entrance.

Edited by SkySong278

Ray nodded and let her leave going back to work. 

There were five people there, one with a snake who refused to eat anything for a few months, two with a wild bird each with broken wings (both crows) and two with a litter of puppies for their check up, trying to keep them from eating the wood and messing up the waiting room. 

When Sabrina got back to the cabin, she saw that there were five people waiting with various animals for her to take care of as well as to give a check-up on. She apologized for the delay on her getting back and that she had gone on a small break earlier. She then got to work on checking the snake and giving it whatever it needed before going onto the crows and getting them taken care of afterward. After she had sent those people away, she lastly did a check-up on the litter of puppies that were brought in.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis had started making lunch during this time and brought in a little escapee  who chewed on his hand. "Found this little girl begging for food. Did she get checked up yet? Huh? " He lifted the pup to his ear and she wined then licked in his ear. "Eagh! Eww! You little monster. " He grumbled and scratched the plump belly of the pup as she tried to bite his hand. He handed her to his wife then got on the ground playing with the pups keeping them busy. He sniffed a black pup. Who haven't been checked yet. "This one got ear mites. And this one is blind in one eye, the blue one. " He looked at another red colored husky like pup with two colored eyes. 

“Hey dear and yes she was one of the first pups I did a check up on,” she said before giggling when the little she-pup licked in his ear. She took her when she was handed to her by him before giving her to one of the kids that had brought the pups in and then looking up the herbs needed for ear mites as well as a blind eye. She gave the pup with the ear mites the proper herbs before doing the same for the one with the blind eye.

He helped the kids gather up the puppies and walked them out to the main gate to the village putting a 'closed for lunch sign on the sign he made so they don't have to walk all the way to the house to see them be closed. He headed back. "Lunch is ready! I made macaroni and cheese. Mom gave me noodles and a recipe. There is a bunch of cheese and I added some ham. " He said heading to the table to eat. 

She organized the table area a bit more when he helped the kids with the puppies as well as walking them out and then went to the table afterward. She was standing behind one of the chairs at the table when he came back and said what was for lunch. “You plan on spoiling me, don’t you? Macaroni and cheese is one of my favorites and it sounds very delicious,” she said in reply with a smile before sitting down herself in the chair she had been standing behind.

Edited by SkySong278

"Really? I had no idea. I'll keep that in mind for future opportunities to spoil you even more." He chuckled and pulled off the cover of the bowls to keep them warm and set one in front of her and took his own. "It's my first time eating it. You already know my favorite food." He chuckled. 

“Mhm and now you know. Okay,” she said in reply with a small blush on her cheeks along with the smile that was still there and then started to eat the food that was set down in front of her. “I hope you’ll like it then and yes I do know. That’s my second favorite food,” she said in reply after swallowing the bite of food she had put in her mouth earlier and then taking another bite afterward.

He ate a few bites. "Not my favorite. I'm not a big fan of noodles." He said. He still ate it for it was what he made for dinner but his eye kept twitching with each bite he took until the bowl was empty.