TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Thank you all for the wonderful event! I had fun sending cards out(well more like singing into the void a few times lol) and collecting the flowers!

And I got few dragon avatars I can use on this forum. :D

1 hour ago, Kelkelen said:

And the STORY -- the personality for each dragon! 

I know!  I'm getting a kick out of this.  

"...Another flower?  One wasn't sufficiently calming?"  

2 hours ago, Ariento said:

Anyone else curious what the Spriter's Alt looks like?

Very. :wub: if they're blue that would be amazing.

10 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Very. :wub: if they're blue that would be amazing.

If they're blue, then this might be the event that makes me trade for a spriters' alt offspring. <3

9 hours ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for. :) I prefer them all together like this so I don't have to download each individual image. Would you mind doing this for the dragons too, please?

Super-late reply, but...

I didn't think to get the screens of the quotes from the dragons, but I do have this image of all the dragons together if it helps, though they're all grey'd-out:

Spoiler

5LyvZXv.png

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

I was too slow to collect all the flowers, but this was a nice event. Thanks to everyone involved.

12 minutes ago, PhoenixEterna said:

Does the event end tonight or tomorrow?

It runs for a full seven days, so there's still one day left (AKA: tomorrow).

Thank goodness there is, I've been putting off the last few dragon interactions and now there is two minutes until midnight, lol. One more day, yay! 

I'd love to see the Spriter's Alts for this. The Floral-Crowned has become my Valentines equivalent of what the Snows are for Christmas dragons for me:

ie I love them WAY too much and will collect frankly FAR too many lineages. Already got a dang spreadsheet for them.

ALSO, do we know yet what kind of Avatar these beauties breed?

8 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

ALSO, do we know yet what kind of Avatar these beauties breed?

Creation :)

13 minutes ago, Tiki G said:

Oh, thank you! I was hoping for Change but that's also going to be very pretty :wub:

edit: Mine bred a red Spinel

Edited by Ninjakittee

OHMYGODIGOTASMOLSNEKOHMYGOD

I'd love to see the Spriter's Alts for these dragons, because the current sprite is so awesome, imagine how good the alt will be!

Thanks to TJ and spriters for this event! I had a lot of fun collecting, sending and getting flowers.

Is there a max number of cards we can receive ? Because someone says they just sent me a load of cards and I haven't even got ONE from them :(  But I do have a HUGE number, so I wondered...

I've sent about 3x more cards than I've gotten. I'm wondering if it sent to users who aren't active anymore? And if an inactive user gets a card, does the badge show up on their scroll even if they didn't actively participate in the event? How does that work?

Oh I know I've sent more than I've got. But it is odd that this individual has just told me they just this minute sent me several - and not one is showing.

I don't think the badge shows if you are inactive; that I can easily test. One moment.....

Nope, doesn't show.

ETA OK got a friend to send me one, and it's shown up just fine. I guess the other person sent to someone else !!! (Different scroll and forum names...)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I've sent you a test one, fuzz.

I've also sent more than I've received, so yeah, I'm thinking inactive as well.

OH ! There is a burned scroll with my forum name. I remember that now.... So probably it just got a shedload of cards meant for me... XD