TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

16 minutes ago, kittyrules2003 said:

@Riverwillows @Caerhann (and anyone else who loved / will miss the flower sprites w/ their descriptions & dragon sprites)

Hey everyone~ I for one absolutely loved the dragon sprites, flower sprites, and their descriptions, and don't want to lose them... So I made a full imgur post!

Here's the dragon sprites: https://imgur.com/gallery/ujaEx

Here's the flower sprites/descriptions: https://imgur.com/gallery/DV7Rp

I have to say that (in order) the Garland, Shimmer-scale, and Xenowyrm (specifically Chrono) were my favourite dragon sprites, while the Aurora Snowflake, Shimmering Iris, and Dahila were my favourite flowers!

ZyUSlpb.pngD3Rh6x3.pngJr7F7St.png jHKKa7V.png uyOjnVh.png n9Xcv9B.png

Special shoutout Water Lily from the Shimmer-scale for being my first flower! SbgvnBg.png

We have posted all the dragon sprites as well as flowers, with credits!  >> Here <<

The 1st post also has the faces cropped better for forum avatar uses =)

1 hour ago, kittyrules2003 said:

@Riverwillows @Caerhann (and anyone else who loved / will miss the flower sprites w/ their descriptions & dragon sprites)

Hey everyone~ I for one absolutely loved the dragon sprites, flower sprites, and their descriptions, and don't want to lose them... So I made a full imgur post!

I have to say that (in order) the Garland, Shimmer-scale, and Xenowyrm (specifically Chrono) were my favourite dragon sprites, while the Aurora Snowflake, Shimmering Iris, and Dahila were my favourite flowers!

Special shoutout Water Lily from the Shimmer-scale for being my first flower! SbgvnBg.png

I'm glad you like both of my submitted flowers(the AS and Dahlia)! This really makes me happy (>w<)/

5 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Oh man, naming backlogs are horrible. Last year I kept putting it off and ended up with over 700 unnameds (I usually have no more then 70!). 

Now that all the v-day catching is over I really should build up my zombie fodder group a bit.... But it's hard for me to raise a dragon and not go 'okay yunno what, you are staying with me'. 

I still have 23 dragons not greyed out in the event, maybe I should get going with that, lol,

And I thought my naming backlog of 50 was bad. :blink: My hatchlings have wings, I can't wait to see them grow up!

Artists, TJ, thank you so much for such a lovely event! EVERYTHING was gorgeous!

Well, mine gendered male, but I had no strong feelings either way.

I've named him Amortentia Musk.  It just seemed fitting, based on the dragon's description. 

Thank you so much TJ, spriters and brilliant masterminds behind this year's event. It was beyond fantastic! I had so much fun! :wub:

The adult Floral-Crowned is really pretty! Loved the event; many thanks to all those that made it possible. ^^

thankyou Process for giving us a list of all the dragons and flowers, and especially the way each dragon is listed with the flower they delivered. 

the first of my hatchies will grow up in an hour :)

i've named mine 'floral delivery dragon' and 'florist's assistant' . 

One more time before this event leaves in a day DC time, thanks for the fun event spriters/organizers. Hope we get more events with the ease and lore additions like this and Halloween 2017's event.

10 minutes ago, Mommy_Kitty said:

Don`t want to be that guy, but Fuscia is spelled wrong it is actually Fuchsia.

With the ghastly result that my sister, aged 9, pronounced it - unfortunately... ;lol:

11 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

450bff910d249f316c12889c1cd72102.png

Oh. Oh my goodness. This Bleeding Moon doesn't like me too much huh? :lol:

Haha, I saw that, and was like, "But but...I LOVE your breed...;u_u;"  (although actually, it's more like, I keep reflex-grabbing them off the alpine while looking for something else...but I always keep them because I think they're cool, heh.)

But yeah, I have almost 300 dragons to name, RIP me.

EDIT:  btw, I have a screenshot of all the flowers with their descriptions if anyone needs it.  Spoiler'd because huge.

Spoiler

TugAHn6.png

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

10 hours ago, kittyrules2003 said:

Thank you for your effort! :)

EDIT: Not that it matters, but Plated Colossus is described as Sinii Krai.

(Also, what kind of a sad person downvotes such nice sprites?)

Edited by Caerhann

5 minutes ago, Caerhann said:

Thank you for your effort! :)

We have posted all the dragon sprites as well as flowers, with credits!  >> Here <<

53 minutes ago, Process said:

Well then, huge thanks to you, too! ^_^

Thanks i had so much fun!

I got all the flowers but was not logged into the forum at that time and i will send out more cards.^^

And my Floral Crownes are all grown up now! Beautiful! Thanks JOTB for a wonderful new addition to our holiday dragons.

And thanks again to Process and the whole crew who worked on the event. Wow! There was a lot of work went into it by a lot of people, but it was certainly worth it. I can't think of another event in DC history that was so universally embraced by the community.

All in all a very fun event, I had a great time occasionally sneaking my phone out at work to send another dragon for a flower :lol:

Tiny Snek is my favorite.

6 hours ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

EDIT:  btw, I have a screenshot of all the flowers with their descriptions if anyone needs it.  Spoiler'd because huge.

Reveal hidden contents

TugAHn6.png

Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for. :) I prefer them all together like this so I don't have to download each individual image. Would you mind doing this for the dragons too, please?

2 minutes ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for. :) I prefer them all together like this so I don't have to download each individual image. Would you mind doing this for the dragons too, please?

All flowers and dragons, along with credits, are on the first page, in Process and TCA's posts. :)