TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Thank you to all the event writers, spriters, and TJ for the event!

It is sooo much fun! I'm still hunting for flowers, but I'll get them all! 

..EVENTUALLY!

Anyway, aww! I missed the end of the wall.

Were there a lot of Heartseeker and Arsani hatchlings? I wanna know.

I ALWAYS MISS VALENTINE'S DAY SOMEHOW. I managed to get some of the previous eggs, but I lost one and the missed the new release because I was out of the country for work. Waaaaaah. ;~;

28 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Anyway, aww! I missed the end of the wall.

No, not that many at all - but there were HOURS of the new eggs - solid. As well as a lot of CB old ones, which meant every time I'd click I'd be told I already had my quota. THAT was annoying.

I hate the CB AP flood. at least I was asleep for it this time.

Like the new dragon. Another pink, but it's got some greens in there and a nice design.

1 hour ago, NoxRiddle said:

I ALWAYS MISS VALENTINE'S DAY SOMEHOW. I managed to get some of the previous eggs, but I lost one and the missed the new release because I was out of the country for work. Waaaaaah. ;~;

You might still be able to trade for some.  Just started looking at trade posts and see a CB Floral-crested available already.

2 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Quite a bunch of messy HS hatchies went through. Not sure about Arsanis, I haven't seen many, but maybe that's just my luck.

I love Zombies. I really do.

Them and the Colossus. A huge, destructive, adorable puppy. I came a bit late to the party, but this event is great.

So, will we be able to see all the cool stuff we've amassed by clicking the event badge after the event ends? I love all the flowers and other stuff - and their descriptions, of course - and I'm pretty sure I won't manage to send at least one card with each of them.

Edited by Caerhann

Lovely eggies and beautiful adults. Thanks to TJ and the spriters for doing such a wonderful job! Thanks for such a splendid event!

I finally have ALL the flowers! 

Now to send the last two, and then, I can send all the flowers I want to random people. 

Edit: @Orchi'dea and @Fuzzbucket, thanks for the info! I was wondering after the Heartseeker egg wall. 

Edited by Shokomon

39 minutes ago, Caerhann said:

So, will we be able to see all the cool stuff we've amassed by clicking the event badge after the event ends? I love all the flowers and other stuff - and their descriptions, of course - and I'm pretty sure I won't manage to send at least one card with each of them.

Only the cards you sent and received will be saved. Though I suppose the other images might turn up on the DC wiki...

44 minutes ago, dustpuppy said:

Only the cards you sent and received will be saved. Though I suppose the other images might turn up on the DC wiki...

Oh... that's a real shame... So much work put into the descriptions, and we'll have only cards. :(

Ok, well, the wall is back to normal, and my Flower Crowns grow up in 12 hrs.  Guess it's back to business as usual.  It's been fun.  Gonna still be watching this thread, in case more info on the new breed get's posted.  Now I REALLY need to do some more naming...My naming backlog is getting ridiculous. XD;

1 hour ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

Ok, well, the wall is back to normal, and my Flower Crowns grow up in 12 hrs.  Guess it's back to business as usual.  It's been fun.  Gonna still be watching this thread, in case more info on the new breed get's posted.  Now I REALLY need to do some more naming...My naming backlog is getting ridiculous. XD;

Oh man, naming backlogs are horrible. Last year I kept putting it off and ended up with over 700 unnameds (I usually have no more then 70!). 

Now that all the v-day catching is over I really should build up my zombie fodder group a bit.... But it's hard for me to raise a dragon and not go 'okay yunno what, you are staying with me'. 

I still have 23 dragons not greyed out in the event, maybe I should get going with that, lol,

I was previously working on the dragons at random (basically whoever I felt like talking to), but now I have started working methodically, top to bottom. I'm down to the Nilia.

Spoiler

450bff910d249f316c12889c1cd72102.png

Oh. Oh my goodness. This Bleeding Moon doesn't like me too much huh? :lol:

The Valentine event is SO interesting! Just watch out for the evil - sorry, I mean "kind" - Dark Lumina... Don't miss him! XD

And I bet this pinky Floral-Crowned would look perfect with the previously released Garland! I'd surely work on this lineage... Can't wait for the Christmas! :D

Many thanks to TJ, the staff, and the spriters, you've done a really wonderful job! 🎉

@HeatherMarie No, I think he just has a weird taste... *lol*

Edited by Lazurite

I have now sent out each flower at least once!  My fingers are tired but happy.  And I love the new dragon...thanks TJ09 and JOTB

Just got the rest of the Ultraviolet's flowers and then one more dragon to talk to before I've collected them all! Not that it matters much, but I need to collect all the flowers before the event is over :P

Edit - woo! All flowers got! :D

Such an amazing event, thanks to all involved!

Edited by Zeditha

Will we be able to view all the flowers we collected after this?

2 minutes ago, Riverwillows said:

Will we be able to view all the flowers we collected after this?

Not flowers, just the cards you sent/received.

@Riverwillows @Caerhann (and anyone else who loved / will miss the flower sprites w/ their descriptions & dragon sprites)

Hey everyone~ I for one absolutely loved the dragon sprites, flower sprites, and their descriptions, and don't want to lose them... So I made a full imgur post!

Here's the dragon sprites: https://imgur.com/gallery/ujaEx

Here's the flower sprites/descriptions: https://imgur.com/gallery/DV7Rp

I have to say that (in order) the Garland, Shimmer-scale, and Xenowyrm (specifically Chrono) were my favourite dragon sprites, while the Aurora Snowflake, Shimmering Iris, and Dahila were my favourite flowers!

ZyUSlpb.pngD3Rh6x3.pngJr7F7St.png jHKKa7V.png uyOjnVh.png n9Xcv9B.png

Special shoutout Water Lily from the Shimmer-scale for being my first flower! SbgvnBg.png

Edited by kittyrules2003

Oh, the poor deary Fleshcrown.  All he wanted to do is help out...:

Somehow finds a Blue Creeper: 'NOT FAVORITE!! IS STUCK!!! HELP!!'