Jump to content
TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Recommended Posts

The Valentine's wall is gone. *sigh* Another v-day come and gone on DC. Well, we still have the event for a few more days, but no more hunting. I haven't done my final count yet, but I'm very pleased with what I was able to catch and trade for this year!

Share this post


Link to post

This was a very fun event and the new dragons are very pretty. ^_^ Thanks to all who made it possible.

 

I was mildly annoyed at the tiny character limit for the cards, though, so to anyone who got the lame truncated version of the Valentine poem I sent out, sorry. And I haven't sent too many, but I'm thinking about all the nice people I've talked to and traded/swapped with over the years. :wub:

 

7 hours ago, DorkJulian said:

 

 

Perfect. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you to all the event writers, spriters, and TJ for the event!


It is sooo much fun! I'm still hunting for flowers, but I'll get them all! 

 

..EVENTUALLY!

 

Anyway, aww! I missed the end of the wall.


Were there a lot of Heartseeker and Arsani hatchlings? I wanna know.

Share this post


Link to post

I ALWAYS MISS VALENTINE'S DAY SOMEHOW. I managed to get some of the previous eggs, but I lost one and the missed the new release because I was out of the country for work. Waaaaaah. ;~;

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Anyway, aww! I missed the end of the wall.


Were there a lot of Heartseeker and Arsani hatchlings? I wanna know.

 

No, not that many at all - but there were HOURS of the new eggs - solid. As well as a lot of CB old ones, which meant every time I'd click I'd be told I already had my quota. THAT was annoying.

Share this post


Link to post

I hate the CB AP flood. at least I was asleep for it this time.

 

Like the new dragon. Another pink, but it's got some greens in there and a nice design.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, NoxRiddle said:

I ALWAYS MISS VALENTINE'S DAY SOMEHOW. I managed to get some of the previous eggs, but I lost one and the missed the new release because I was out of the country for work. Waaaaaah. ;~;

 

You might still be able to trade for some.  Just started looking at trade posts and see a CB Floral-crested available already.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Were there a lot of Heartseeker and Arsani hatchlings? I wanna know.

Quite a bunch of messy HS hatchies went through. Not sure about Arsanis, I haven't seen many, but maybe that's just my luck.

Share this post


Link to post

...

I love Zombies. I really do.

Them and the Colossus. A huge, destructive, adorable puppy. I came a bit late to the party, but this event is great.

Share this post


Link to post

So, will we be able to see all the cool stuff we've amassed by clicking the event badge after the event ends? I love all the flowers and other stuff - and their descriptions, of course - and I'm pretty sure I won't manage to send at least one card with each of them.

Edited by Caerhann

Share this post


Link to post

Lovely eggies and beautiful adults. Thanks to TJ and the spriters for doing such a wonderful job! Thanks for such a splendid event!

Share this post


Link to post

I finally have ALL the flowers! 

 

Now to send the last two, and then, I can send all the flowers I want to random people. 

 

Edit: @Orchi'dea and @Fuzzbucket, thanks for the info! I was wondering after the Heartseeker egg wall. 

Edited by Shokomon

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, Caerhann said:

So, will we be able to see all the cool stuff we've amassed by clicking the event badge after the event ends? I love all the flowers and other stuff - and their descriptions, of course - and I'm pretty sure I won't manage to send at least one card with each of them.

 

Only the cards you sent and received will be saved. Though I suppose the other images might turn up on the DC wiki...

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, dustpuppy said:

 

Only the cards you sent and received will be saved. Though I suppose the other images might turn up on the DC wiki...

 

Oh... that's a real shame... So much work put into the descriptions, and we'll have only cards. :(

Share this post


Link to post

Ok, well, the wall is back to normal, and my Flower Crowns grow up in 12 hrs.  Guess it's back to business as usual.  It's been fun.  Gonna still be watching this thread, in case more info on the new breed get's posted.  Now I REALLY need to do some more naming...My naming backlog is getting ridiculous. XD;

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

Ok, well, the wall is back to normal, and my Flower Crowns grow up in 12 hrs.  Guess it's back to business as usual.  It's been fun.  Gonna still be watching this thread, in case more info on the new breed get's posted.  Now I REALLY need to do some more naming...My naming backlog is getting ridiculous. XD;

 

Oh man, naming backlogs are horrible. Last year I kept putting it off and ended up with over 700 unnameds (I usually have no more then 70!). 

 

Now that all the v-day catching is over I really should build up my zombie fodder group a bit.... But it's hard for me to raise a dragon and not go 'okay yunno what, you are staying with me'. 

 

I still have 23 dragons not greyed out in the event, maybe I should get going with that, lol,

Share this post


Link to post

I was previously working on the dragons at random (basically whoever I felt like talking to), but now I have started working methodically, top to bottom. I'm down to the Nilia.

Share this post


Link to post
Spoiler

450bff910d249f316c12889c1cd72102.png

 

Oh. Oh my goodness. This Bleeding Moon doesn't like me too much huh? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post

The Valentine event is SO interesting! Just watch out for the evil - sorry, I mean "kind" - Dark Lumina... Don't miss him! XD

 

And I bet this pinky Floral-Crowned would look perfect with the previously released Garland! I'd surely work on this lineage... Can't wait for the Christmas! :D

 

Many thanks to TJ, the staff, and the spriters, you've done a really wonderful job! 🎉

 

@HeatherMarie No, I think he just has a weird taste... *lol*

Edited by Lazurite

Share this post


Link to post

I have now sent out each flower at least once!  My fingers are tired but happy.  And I love the new dragon...thanks TJ09 and JOTB

Share this post


Link to post

Just got the rest of the Ultraviolet's flowers and then one more dragon to talk to before I've collected them all! Not that it matters much, but I need to collect all the flowers before the event is over :P

 

Edit - woo! All flowers got! :D

Such an amazing event, thanks to all involved!

Edited by Zeditha

Share this post


Link to post

Will we be able to view all the flowers we collected after this?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Riverwillows said:

Will we be able to view all the flowers we collected after this?

 

Not flowers, just the cards you sent/received.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.