TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Noooo I completely forgot about the Valentine dragon and missed the release! *sobs* :(

2 minutes ago, forcryinoutloud said:

Noooo I completely forgot about the Valentine dragon and missed the release! *sobs* :(

:( Oh no. Keep your eyes glued to the AP. Maybe some will go whizzing by? Regardless, you'll definitely be able to catch CB's next year. 

My flowerbabs are about to grow up in 2 hrs. I can't wait!

ETA: @Tiki G your sig has me crying omg XD 

Edited by Earth Gurl

I completely forgot about this year's event and missed out on the eggs ;A; I dont know how I did it but now I feel awful.

So I have to applaud whoever decided to give the 2 Legend of Zelda Flowers to the Mint (aka a green dragon). If you are in the know then you get why its awesome XD A big thanks for allowing me to participate in this event, it was a lot of fun!

Yeah I'll have to wait for next year's CB release cause my connection speed is so slow I can never catch anything in the AP :( I'm kicking myself. I even was reminding myself at the beginning of the month NOT to forget about the Valentine release. *facepalm*

11 minutes ago, Tiki G said:

All flowers and dragons, along with credits, are on the first page, in Process and TCA's posts. :)

Thank you, I did notice that, but they are all individual images and I'm looking for all of them put together in one large image.

.... I just closed the tab three times while attempting to post, grrrrr. Anyways, I definitely think this event is my absolute favorite Valentine's event DC has ever had. The past 'gifting to other users' ones were alright but I was never all that into them, but the addition of the dragon interactions completely won me over this year. 

15 hours ago, SkyWolf25 said:

I'm glad you like both of my submitted flowers(the AS and Dahlia)! This really makes me happy (>w<)/

Just the truth! They really are great ^-^

6 hours ago, Caerhann said:

Thank you for your effort! :)

EDIT: Not that it matters, but Plated Colossus is described as Sinii Krai.

Whoops! I guess copy/paste wasn't working properly XD

@forcryinoutloud I missed halloween this year >.> At least we will be able to get them next year, eh? Halloween is slightly harder tho due to having no limit on the amount of eggs XD

Edited by kittyrules2003

"I guess I can do that... As soon as I fix my hair" !

So much fun gathering wonders of the land from sometimes reluctant dragons.

What a stunning dragon, such beauty.  

Thank you for another fun, well planned and executed event!

I love going through my holiday-haul and figuring out what all I ended up with (so many beautiful messies!). Trying to name some while going through them. This was a very productive Valentine's for me!

I am so glad everyone enjoyed the event so much! I'm glad we could go out of the Holiday event season with a bang!

Can I just give one more shout out and a HUGE thank you to Process, for the painstaking task of organizing everything, and doing it so wonderfully!! 

I am so thankful for yet another lovely event put together by our amazing artists! And of course thank you TJ for actually putting it all together and making it work out so well (and putting up with our shenanigans!) :P

Great job friends! Here's to the next awesome event! <3

Yep, this is event was definitely one of the organisers and artists finest hours!

This was indeed enormous fun. Still is, actually.... Though I do wish there had been some official saving of ALL the dragon messages. If I'd realised there wasn't being soon enough.... Some of them were masterpieces.

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

This was indeed enormous fun. Still is, actually.... Though I do wish there had been some official saving of ALL the dragon messages. If I'd realised there wasn't being soon enough.... Some of them were masterpieces.

I'll be working with the wiki to make sure everything is saved

Do people have different orders to their flowers?

'Cause some of the pictures I've seen have different flowers first compared to me.

13 minutes ago, Process said:

I'll be working with the wiki to make sure everything is saved

Thank you, thank you!

4 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Do people have different orders to their flowers?

'Cause some of the pictures I've seen have different flowers first compared to me.

Yes, it goes in order of which dragons you visited first, and their flowers.

Edited by Tiki G

1 minute ago, Tiki G said:

Yes, it goes in order of which dragons you visited first, and their flowers.

Ohhh okay. That makes sense. Thank you.

That means you could tell who went by alphabet or just went after thier favorites by their flower order lol.

@Tiki G I laugh every single time I see your sig, that is definitely one of the best dragon interactions in this event! 

I'm still saving as many of the interactions as I can, though I have missed a few, and I've been saving the screenshots all on one big file which is becoming pretty dang large (over 3MBs now). I save holiday-event screenshots every single event, but this is by far the most I've ever done, lol. 

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who was involved in putting this amazing event together! I have had waayyy too much fun with it (especially once I saw that some people were sending quotes from books/etc with their flowers, and I started sending cryptic lines from my favorite poem, that's been fun!).

Thank you, thank you, thank you, ALL event peeps!   This event is such a blast.  I'm so grateful -- it's been a great mix of funny, fun, relaxing, and warm-fuzzy-inducing.  And the ART!  <3  <3  <3  And the STORY -- the personality for each dragon!  I love how often they were confused over the very concept of giving flowers; figuring out why we would want to, or what one is, or what separates a good flower from a bad one.  This has been a huge Human/Dragon Cultural Exchange!

Am I the only person who sees a typo in the Valentine and tries to edit it ON THE VALENTINE ? Repeatedly ? XD

17 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Am I the only person who sees a typo in the Valentine and tries to edit it ON THE VALENTINE ? Repeatedly ? XD

Ugh I keep doing that too! And then I get really confused when it won't allow me to backspace on the valentine itself, and then I have that 'duh!' moment.