TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

I thought the "snek" was a "snack" so I sent a bunch of cards about it being a brownie!  Now I realize it's a "snake"!  Gosh, I wonder what folks made of those cards? :D 

1 hour ago, Lesh4537 said:

I've really enjoyed sending the Valentine cards. It would be a nice feature to add permanently.

I'd like that very much. It's nice to be able to interact with other users other than just the forums. It adds a nice touch. I've sent silly cards and serious cards, but I hope either one of them has made the receivers smile.

Why are like half of the Arsanis in the AP CBs? That's annoying, I can't pick them up! I froze a hatchie so I could pick up one more egg and almost every one I click is CB.

8 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Why are like half of the Arsanis in the AP CBs? That's annoying, I can't pick them up! I froze a hatchie so I could pick up one more egg and almost every one I click is CB.

THAT'S why I couldn't grab those Heartstealer eggs from the AP! I tried to grab two that showed up, and it said I was at my limit of two. And I was like, "um, then why do I have more than two??" It's cuz they were CB. Oops XD

I am now cramming in all of my card-sending before the event ends. I'll eat dinner later. :P 

1 minute ago, purpledragonclaw said:

I am now cramming in all of my card-sending before the event ends. I'll eat dinner later. :P 

You actually have until the 20th till the event ends, so no need for super cramming! ^.^

1 minute ago, Dorchet said:

You actually have until the 20th till the event ends, so no need for super cramming! ^.^

Thank you for that! I may have sent you a card in thanks. ;) 

You know, I haven't seen this one mentioned yet... Does anyone realize that the mage echo flower looks like this?

latest?cb=20160214150852

9 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Thank you for that! I may have sent you a card in thanks. ;) 

Oh, you're welcome! I'll send one your way too!

Edited by Dorchet

Nine more hours until TJ has an adult! That is just about the time I will wake up in the morning. :D

49 minutes ago, Brekke said:

I thought the "snek" was a "snack" so I sent a bunch of cards about it being a brownie!  Now I realize it's a "snake"!  Gosh, I wonder what folks made of those cards? :D 

This is too cute. I would have been so tickled to have received one of those brownie snakie cards. :P

I keep forgetting I'm an hour off from DC time now... every event I'm like "Oh, i've got an hour til it's done, plenty of time to finish."

Nope, two minutes. whoops. :D 

I really hope someone has the non-greyed out dragon icons saved somewhere, I'd like to look at them forever. Or maybe we'll still be able to see them after the event.

Anyway, I got all the flowers and I'm excited to see the adults in a few hours.

....I'm sorry for the dragons. But I enjoyed so much!

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

1 hour ago, Brekke said:

I've been WONDERING what the "snek" was, I had no idea, but I also thought it was something inanimate that wasn't a flower, LMAO God that's funny. I loved the bit where I didn't have the heart to tell the Dragon it brought me a pinwheel. XD

23 minutes ago, Mangrit said:

I really hope someone has the non-greyed out dragon icons saved somewhere, I'd like to look at them forever. Or maybe we'll still be able to see them after the event.

Anyway, I got all the flowers and I'm excited to see the adults in a few hours.

I have screenshots of (almost) every single thing in the event (except the flowers themselves, haven't gotten all of those yet). I know a few others have been doing some screenshots as well. 

Well, I froze a not-very-messy Arsani in order to go hunting for a very-messy Arsani, and then locked myself with an extremely-messy '09 instead. The AP Valentines wall will probably be gone by the time I'm unlocked again. Oh well. 

Both of my new dragons have hatched! But I am expressing tears of joy at the knowledge that two of my dragons (one of my favorite couples) are part of a lineage that is being continued. Their first brood had three eggs (I think it was four, but the last one didn't make it) and I kept and froze one, but one of their grown sons participated in this season's breeding...I really hope the three resulting eggs get some well-deserved love. 

One of their Diamondwing daughters was bred to a Mutamore this season too! And it turns out that he is the son of a Mutamore x Diamondwing (CB couple) too! She is having better luck, all the eggs have hatched and one is now a mature hatchling. 

...if the line continues...that will be beautiful to watch ^^.

I feel like the next logical step for Valentines events is a DragonCave Dating Sim

Edited by ThatCoolOfAChick

How many flowers can be collected? Since some dragons icon get transcluent like there are no longer aviable.

5 minutes ago, SilverQuetzal said:

How many flowers can be collected? Since some dragons icon get transcluent like there are no longer aviable.

Each dragon only gives out a certain number of flowers (varies by dragon). Altogether there are 109 to collect.

I want lo say that I just LOVE the Valentine day's event. Flowers are beautiful, dragons are fun! Thank you. I've collected almost everything. Sorry if I disturbed someone with my stupid cards, I have so much fun sending them :-)

I wonder if the dragons codes "roll4" "intve" are hints at the adult stage behavior or appearance, or if it's just a generic reference because DnD.

psst...everyone who is wondering about seeing the non-greyed out heads, right click > view in new tab

you're welcome!