TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

@Fuzzbucket @Earth Gurl Thank you for the screenshots! I was worried I'd have a gap in my collection. (My paint file is now almost 3MBs, I may have to split this into two....)

I definitely agree, I think this is the best 'giving to other users' event we've ever had, specifically because it's not *just* about giving and getting but also interacting with dragons! The avatars are absolutely beautiful, and seeing all their different personalities is just so much fun!

2 hours ago, Shokomon said:

I love the Omen. He's my favorite now. Other than the Green Fire Gem hatchling.

It's actually a female omen ;)

Me too. I wish TJ would manage to leave the flower pages open somewhere...

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I got my first 2018 Valentine egg! And in roughly an hour I'll be able to get my 2nd, *and* hopefully grab one or two more AP eggs before they disappear.

Finally sent one of every flower. Did them in order, and labelled them on the cards. Whew.

PS: the dead egg for the new dragon has a light outline, which is unlike most traditional dragon eggs...weird.

Edited by Ashywolf

My collection is complete - they all look beautiful!

How I wish we could keep them...

oh wow why are there so many heartseekers in the AP?

I absolutely love the event and the little talks with the dragons. I want to take that pygmy home; he's adorable.

1 hour ago, Process said:

It's actually a female omen ;)

Whoops. Sorry about that!

She's my favorite, as well as the green Fire Gem hatchling. 

With the pygmy as an honorable mention. The pygmy's just so smol.

I love this event! The dragons's personalities are soo fun! Finally done getting all the flowers and sent atleast one of each kind. More of the ones I really really loved.

Caught the 2018 eggs too. Cannot wait for them to hatch. Once I have some more space, just need to snag a few eggs from the AP to freeze and this would have been one of the most fun and successful events. :D 

There are 109 Flowers (If I didn't miscound) If somebody still want's to know. ;)

Wouln't it be fun if we could use the cards in our sig?

Edited by Draconis92

7 minutes ago, Draconis92 said:

Wouln't it be fun if we could use the cards in our sig?

You can! You can't just copy it as an image since it uses text elements but you can screenshot it, edit out the scroll background, save it, upload it to an image hosting site, and plop it in.

1 minute ago, cbussiere said:

You can! You can't just copy it as an image since it uses text elements but you can screenshot it, edit out the scroll background, save it, upload it to an image hosting site, and plop it in.

Yeas you are right. I just thought of a more easy way. But this will do, too. :)

How long does the event last? I'm trying to get all the flowers before it ends. Does it end tonight or a week after Valentine's? I forgot when last year's ended.

14 minutes ago, meirelle said:

How long does the event last? I'm trying to get all the flowers before it ends. Does it end tonight or a week after Valentine's? I forgot when last year's ended.

With the beginning of the 17th Feb (Cave time) the Event will be over.

Edit: Not true! It will last till the end of the 20th feb.

Edited by Draconis92

1 minute ago, Draconis92 said:

With the beginning of the 17th Feb (Cave time) the Event will be over.

That's not true. From the valentine's event schedule thread:

Just like last year, a special Valentine's Day event will begin at midnight on Valentine's Day, coinciding with the release. The event will run for seven full days, ending on February 20 at 23:59).

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

That's not true. From the valentine's event schedule thread:

Okay, then I got confused with the event times. Sorry!:unsure:

Okay guys I'm out of the Heartseeking game. I picked up a total of 6 messies during the loooong Heartseeker wall, and I now have my scroll goal for them! .... Now I don't know what to fill my last slot with.

I've sent out most of the flowers.  A least I will have a list of what they are.  And I have a screenshot of the different  descriptions.  It will be fun to look back at those.