TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

On 2/14/2018 at 9:31 AM, reddof-f6 said:

you wait for the bar to fully load, then it asks to refresh the page. after you do, the flower should appere to take.

... Read it carefully.  You just repeated what I was asking about there.  On my browser, for some reason, I don't see any 'waiting transitions' from the bars, like you would in any other.  It just instantly fills after the page loads, and then says the 'refresh page to continue' thing... But I still have to wait a few more minutes beforehand.  I now know it still progresses, and I have quite a few flowers and 'flowers', but I think I need to clear my cache/cookies or whatever.  That might solve the problem with the bar; I'm guessing it's not cooperating in 'real time' or something....

Other than that, thanks for responding!  Guillotine, too!

Spoiler

30b64db486330794f98a1b69a365fdf1.png

I love how he phrased it so politely but it's still vaguely insulting.

Is anyone else having problems with certain images not loading on the Flower gathering event?  I can't get any of the dragons profiles to load and a few of the flowers are also not loading....

Uhm... Is anyone else getting the new egg for the event glitch out on the time? It goes anywhere from 4 days and 1 hour, to 4 days, to 3 days and 23 hours, and then it changes back. I swear I'm not going crazy, just now it was at 3 days and 23 hours, and then it went back to 4 days. Am I the only one having this problem?

Ok, I have no idea what is going on. I've collected all 109 flowers, but now what? Someone said they all vanish if I don't do something with them? WHAT? HALP

-removed- Please do not post eggs/hatchlings you do not own.

Offering: 1 CB Silver Hatchie as a thank you gift!

CB Silver Teleport Link : Clicky

Hoping that I can manage to reunite with this auto-abandoned offspring! 

Edited by Earth Gurl

12 minutes ago, saltywench said:

Ok, I have no idea what is going on. I've collected all 109 flowers, but now what? Someone said they all vanish if I don't do something with them? WHAT? HALP

When the event is over, the only thing that'll be saved is messages you've sent and received. So if you want to be able to see them all easily from your scroll, you'll need to send or get a message with each of them. :) (Or you could just look at them on the wiki or here, where they'll probably be posted when the event ends)

1 minute ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

When the event is over, the only thing that'll be saved is messages you've sent and received. So if you want to be able to see them all easily from your scroll, you'll need to send or get a message with each of them. :) (Or you could just look at them on the wiki or here, where they'll probably be posted when the event ends)

Thanks muchly! On a sending spree now, LOL I thought this ended at midnight, so all I've done is hunt so far. I'm really kind of annoyed I don't get to keep the descriptions on the flowers I've got. The rules on games in this forum are so arbitrary, goodness. XD

2 minutes ago, Solanatsea said:

I was thinking to send the description as message(s) so they will be preserved, hopefully.

That's a really good idea!

Well, tomorrow we get the adults and I will be able to fully judge my feelings on these new Valentines dragons. Hmm.

These dragon head drawings used in the event should all be made into built-in forum avatars, they would make nice additions and they look wonderful.

6 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Me too. I wish TJ would manage to leave the flower pages open somewhere...

yes, i wish the flower names and descriptions would stay. it's like a botanical reference for the plants of Galsreim.

Edited by greycat

24 minutes ago, Solanatsea said:

I was thinking to send the description as message(s) so they will be preserved, hopefully.

I had thought that, too!

Has anyone tried sending cards to themselves?

Just now, Lagie said:

I had thought that, too!

Has anyone tried sending cards to themselves?

I did, and it would't let me. :mellow:

Just grabbed a wonderfully-messy '09 hiding out among all the Heartseekers. Then I thought I was locked, but apparently two hatchies grew up while I was napping, so I have two more slots! 

Okay I now feel much better. Two hatchlings and one egg is in the middle of hatching for Ranofer and Taemane...huh...a vampire from one of my Heartseekers...well I guess that is okay.

2 minutes ago, Andalusian said:

Will the new eggs still be dropping on the 17th (aka later tonight)? I really want one with that date

Nope, they stop dropping at midnight DC-time tonight.

I've really enjoyed sending the Valentine cards. It would be a nice feature to add permanently.